PDA

View Full Version : I'm out of ideas

Pervert
01-02-1998, 07:08 AM
I messed up when I tried to respond. ended up starting a new thread try my one labeled " a couple of tips"

bigdaddy
05-27-2001, 02:53 PM
hello everyone, i've a very high sex drive and i love masterbating. Sometimes up to 10 times a day but lately masterbating with the good ole right has been somewhat boring because its getting repeitive and blah. If any guys are gals out there got any tips or triks to help me out it would be greatly appreciated? thanks

sincerely,
me

HotAsJuly
06-01-2001, 08:18 PM
Ten times a day, huh?? Wow, bet you could keep a gal busy. :) Well, not sure since I don't have that problem, but have you tried a new location? In the woods, the beach,... ? I'm guessing playboy or penthouse has been tried. Have you read any of the stories here? They can get pretty hot. I hope you find your release. :)

Composer
06-05-2001, 07:55 AM
This technique really, really feels good, especially if you've already rubbed yourself raw, which it sounds like you have...

Anyway, here's what you do, pull the skin of your shaft down as far as possible so that the skin leading to the head is really taught. With the other hand, lightly stroke ofer the skin in a twisting motion.

Twist and Shout!

Hope this helps...

bigdaddy
06-09-2001, 10:55 PM
hey composer thanks for the adivice, i just finished trying it out but i'm looking for the craziest thing to do to get to not just cum but to cum like no tomorrow. as to HOTASJULY yes i do read the stories at pixies, almost like everyday at least once. i do appreciate all the advice and kool techniques. It'll be nice if more ppl could give me intersting ideas hehe thanks.