PDA

View Full Version : How to pull (literally)

dellboy
09-20-2001, 06:19 AM
Im young and have never pulled a girl before (french kiss, with tougnes etc.). I now have a serious g/friend and i know when it comes to us pulling ill be rubbish.

So my question to you guys is, how do i do it? where do i put my tounge and lips and how do i move my tounge?

Any help would be grealty appreciated.

Thanx.

Wally
09-21-2001, 06:18 AM
Interesting question... and difficult to answer with "specifics." (BTW, I've never heard it called "pulling" before, must be I've led a sheltered life.)

I'd say don't worry about it... chances are your girlfriend is as nervous and inexperienced as you are and half the fun will be experimenting and learning together.

If she isn't inexperienced, just follow her lead. :-)

And depending on how "young" you both are, be careful and think with your heads, not your mouths, tongues, and glands. There's nothing wrong with saving some mystery and excitement for a little later in life.

Wally

Fang
09-21-2001, 11:36 AM
dell, think about it like you are using your lips and tounge to read brail on very delicate paper. Feel every intricate detail about her lips and mouth. If she opens her mouth, open yours. If she gently reaches her tongue, do the same back. However, you do find some girls who come on strong and kiss hard. If she does that, go with it. Don't worry about the tongue dude. Just don't try to stick it all the way down her throat. For most women, a little tongue goes a long way.

Like Wally said, follow her lead. Just kick back and enjoy it man, and remember, you don't have to kiss like you never will again. If this is your first, you have thousands, maybe millions to go in your life. Enjoy them all dude.

ROCKHARD
09-26-2001, 07:02 PM
Hate to be frank but once you get that tonge in her mouth you wont have to think about it, it will come naturally. Let us know how it turns out. BY the way, if she likes your tonge in her mouth wait till you put it in her pussy!!!!!

Nubian
09-27-2001, 06:26 AM
This is one area where you just have to go for it and experience it for yourself. If the interest is there, you two will eventually figure it out. Try to treasure each moment, the anticipation and exhileration of exploring each other sexually for the first time is something special.

Guy52
11-09-2001, 02:50 PM
For me the time I tried to go down on my girlfriend I didn't know what to do but you know what just by watching her I knew what was good. It's a wonderful place to so take you time and experiment. the pleasure is in the pudding. Ummmmmmmmmmmm Guy