PDA

View Full Version : My Hot Ass Teacher

MatrixMan69
10-26-2003, 09:02 PM
A couple of my teacher's students have always told me that Mrs. Mink was nice and hot. When I got her, my friends also got her and we talked about her. Damn, my teacher was hot. I got picures of her just sitting down and I always masterbated to them. My dick always pointed directly to her. One night she told me to stay after school. I did.

She said she caught me masterbating secretly under my desk in class while looking at her. I was nervous. I admitted to it by mistake. She somehow was flattered. I mean I am in college so I didn't think I would get caught. When she came up to me she pushed me to her desk. She took the top part of her shirt off and I could feel the boner. She crawled onto me and started kissing me with the biggest passion. We made out and eventually I was naked. I started masterbating but she stopped me and gave me a hard wet blow job. It was great. She pinned me to the desk again and got naked and slipped a condom on me. I pulled her down and we did it for so long. I loved it and the survailence cameras saw it, but we got the pics it took of us. I'll send them if you want. We never spoke of it to anyone. I am a cartoonist so I drew a pic of us two in the teachers lounge. @

davewebster
10-27-2003, 04:46 AM
That story was real interesting, but a little short: Do u hav the pics and if so can u post them?

MatrixMan6969
10-29-2003, 06:03 PM
my last name got suspended, so this is my new one the same as before cept and additonal 69