PDA

View Full Version : The Experiment

Tivboman
10-26-2003, 07:34 PM
(OOC: This is a closed thread for Chloe and myself)

The Doctor watches intently at the two sleeping naked bodies laying on the small bed through the one-way mirror.

"They should be waking up any time now." He says to his assistant as for the umpteenth time, he looks at the subjects' notes.

Subject #1
Name: Jill Grey
Profession: Lawyer.
Interesting note: Devout Catholic.

Subject #2
Name: Brad Grey
Profession: Pupil
Interesting note: He has never had any sexual relations.

Additional note: The two subjects are Mother and Son.

Purpose of experiment: To inject a mother and son with a heavy dose of sex hormone and monitor progress.

Objective: To see if the hormone will override their own morality and force them to copulate.

"They are coming around now, Doctor."

They watch as their guinea pigs slowly start to stir...

Chloe
10-26-2003, 07:51 PM
My first concsious sensation was of a warm body next to mine. As I lay slowly waking I kept my eyes closed.

I had the sensation I often had after a wet dream, of arousal and unfullfilled desire. I wriggled closer to the body I was spooning and felt it press back to me.

Vaguely I wondered who this was. My husband was overseas, a missionary educator working on The Ivory Coast.

Suddenly I was wide awake.......this hard, muscled body wasn't the body of the only man I had given my self to. In the lonely hours at night I had often fantasized about such a torso while slaking my burning libido. Always I had confessed this, accepted my penance from the understanding priest and felt absolved.

Inspite of the realisation that this was not my husband lying beside me I stayed pressed to the strong, smooth back. What was I doing? This was innocent, just two people lying on the same bed. What was sinful was what I was thinking.

Tivboman
10-26-2003, 08:09 PM
The first sensation he feels as he comes awake is the heat, as if he is burning up. The second is the violent throbbing in his crotch. Slowly, the heat moves down into his groin, soothing the ache down below but not eliminating.

Opening his eyes, he sees that he is laying on his side on some sort of bed, the rest of the room shrouded in darkness.

There is movement behind him and suddenly he feels something warm and living pressing into him.

Who? His mind, lightheaded, tries to wrestle with the situation he is in even as his body reacts to the feel of another body, soft, against his. He tries to question where he is and why but the sensations are too overpowering, the throbbing in his groin becoming ever more intense.

Looking down, he sees a huge projectile rearing urgently from his body, his eyes widening as he realises what it is. Swollen to a size never attained before, it stands stiffly out despite its large bulk, the veins on the thick shaft clearly standing out, the even fatter helmet almost a deep purple, its skin stretched so tight that it looks like it is going to tear.

What is happening to him?

But his mind is failing and already his body is responding to the body pressing behind it, the arse moving rhythmically as it rubs up against the other...

Chloe
10-26-2003, 09:50 PM
Jill Grey

An irrisistable urge made my hand slide over the angular hip and seek what I knew would be there. All the while my mind screamed at me to stop, stop now !

What my hand eventually found made my eyes fly open. An organ so rigid it seemed to vibrate in my hand. As my eyes tried to adjust to the dark I felt the hips of this other body thrust against my hand and I tightened my grip.

I heard a moan........a familiar voice, but my body had taken over and I could feel a gush of juices spill out as I shifted to raise myself on an elbow.

Looking down I snatched my hand away. It was my own son!

Tivboman
10-27-2003, 02:08 AM
Ahhhh!

He cries silently as he feels something slide over his engorged rod. Glancing down, he sees a distinct female hand gripping him, squeezing him.

"Ooohhhhh!" He gasps and to his shock, the hand immediately withdraws.

W-what?

In his heightened state, the boy is almost overwhelmed by the sudden frustration that the hand's exit has caused. Reacting, he turns round, his turgid length pushing into the other body's soft flesh as he finds himself face to face...

with his mother???

His naked mother.

Stunned he just looks at her face, her eyes wide, her mouth open. Then his eyes start to sink lower...

Chloe
10-27-2003, 03:20 PM
Holy Mother of God! I was naked, in bed with my own son. I had held his rigid organ in my hand......I had - did - want him.

Oh God! How I wanted him.

His eyes searched mine pleadingly. I reached out my hand and gently stroked his face. He turned his face to kiss the palm of my hand, sending shivers of excitement through me.

My whole being cried out for me to stop this! I knew I was playing with fire but something more powerful than reason was driving me. I felt a lust so pure it shook me.

I kissed my own son, on the lips, in a very un-motherly way. I felt his lips part slightly and pressed my tongue forward to find his. He responded.

Our hands were travelling over the other's body. Exploring, stroking, smoothing. His skin was so young and smooth, almost hairless. I kissed his neck, his shoulders, his chest.

I felt his hands on my head, urging me down further and I let him guide me, may God forgive me.

Tivboman
10-27-2003, 08:03 PM
The first touch of her hand on his face causes him to almost gasp, his skin tingling.

He knows it is wrong, terribly wrong, but he cannot help but to respond, his lips finding her hand, his mouth nuzzling into her palm. Then she pulls her hand away as she leans forward, her lips finding his.

Then they are kissing, he is really kissing his own mother. Never having kissed a girl before, he could finds himself instinctively responding, his tongue meeting hers as it enters his mouth. Their lips rubbing together as their mouths twist and turn.

He no longer questions what is happening to him, where they are or even it is real. To him it is real and he feels the lust and frustrations rising to the fore as he allows his hands to do what he has been waiting to do what seems like centuries. That is to explore the body of a naked woman.

Their mouths finally breaking, he gasps as he feels her work her way down his neck, then onto his shoulders and chest. Even without thought, he places a hand on her head as he gently pushes her further down. His other hand continues it exploration, hungrily seeking out her bosom, feeling the soft flesh in his palm as he plays with them. The teats, thick and stiff pressing into his skin.

He hears her groan as he squeezes them, forcing them to wobble and he massages them.

All the while, his erection gets thicker, larger...

Tivboman
10-27-2003, 10:08 PM
In a darkened room, behind a large 1-way mirror, the Doctor and his assistant watch the mother/son couple.

"See how already the hormone is taking affect?" He says. "I am amazed how quickly it broke down their moral barriers. Especially the mother's. Give me her case notes."

His assistant who had been watching herself, goes into the adjacent office and quickly returns with a clipboard. He quickly reads it.

"Hmmmm. It says here that Mrs Grey was a virgin until she met her husband, only having two boyfriends before him." He comments.

"That's right, Doctor." Replies his assistant, who continues to watch the action behind the screen. "She met her husband in college. He has been her only sexual partner. Studies also show that their sex life is typical of a couple who have been married 27 years, approximately once a month."

The Doctor nods.

"It will be interesting to see what the long term affects of the hormone will do." He says...

Chloe
10-27-2003, 10:09 PM
My lips travelled the length of Brad's athletic body, the fine, soft hair of his chest and pubic area tickling my face. I was thrilled as my nose encountered his musky odour of arousal.

The fact that his desire was as strong as mine melted the resistance I had tried to hold on to and my lips kissed the hard flesh of his erect shaft.

I had never seen such a large penis and I drew back to look at it. It made my heart race to see the veined length of it, the swollen head seeming to throb with arousal.

Without really thinking I licked along the sides, from where it sprung out of the soft pubic hair to the purple tip. I heard Brad gasp and he raised his hips as if to encourage me.

All thoughts of my wrong doing were pushed out of my mind except for one nagging idea. I could get pregnant if I followed my libido and even that faded as a drop of pure, clear precum slowly emerged from Brad's organ. My hand had been grasping it, stroking from the base to the tip.

With the very tip of my tongue I lifted the small, chrystal bead and drew it into my mouth. The taste was intoxicating, I had never done that before - even with Gordon, my husband. I lay my head on Brad's flat belly and gazed at this wonderful gift he was offering me.

Tivboman
10-27-2003, 10:36 PM
He can feel the heat wash over him as the mouth slide wetly down his frame, the hot breath against his skin as it moves nearer and nearer to where he is so desperate wants feel a female's touch.

As she moves lower, he is unable to reach her breasts with bending awkwardly. Instead, he lays back, his pelvis pushed out in front of him as he offers himself to her. His hands now on her shoulders as they move around her neck and back, feeling her under his fingers. His eyes watching her head as it continues down and down until...

He gasps as he feels her hot breath on his groin, followed by a groan as he feels something slippery sliding against the side of his erect tool which makes it throbs even more. Instinctively, pushing his head back, he pushes his hips up, trying to get his organ nearer her mouth.

Then there is the sensation of something, a hand, gripping him, stroking him, followed shortly by something touching the tip of his cock, causing him to jerk slightly

Fuck!

He cannot believe this. He has waited so long for a woman to look at him like this, to touch him like this and now...

No!

Suddenly with a jolt, he pulls away, catching his mother completely by surprise as he scrambles off the bed. Once standing on the floor, he looks back to see her leaning on her hands looking at him.

The sight scares and excites him at the same time.

He can almost feel her eyes burning into him while her face looks strained, her mouth open as if she is in some sort of pain. He finds his eyes moving further and they take in her swaying breasts, fat and heavy, hanging down under their own weight. His eyes bulge at the sight as like most guys his age, he has a thing about big breasts and he never realised that his mother's are so large.

Oh God!

He so wants to run into her arms, to grab that body.

Realising what he is doing, he turns and races for the door...

Tivboman
10-27-2003, 10:36 PM
"Doctor, he is trying to get away!" His assistant says, reporting the obvious.

"As I can see." He muses. "I must admit, out of the two, I would have thought the mother would have been the one more resistant to the drug's affects. That is why I had you give her a larger dose since I had thought the boy's own sex drive would have helped in his case. Obviously, today's young are not so morally corrupt as I first thought. Or at the very least, this one isn't at any rate."

"What should we do?" His assistant asks yet another obvious question.

"Nothing. The door is locked and neither of them can get out. Besides, I want to see if the mother will actively try and take her son."

"That would go against her profile. Our records show that she is usually very placcid when it comes to sex." His assistant says.

"Perhaps." Replies the Doctor. "But she is now heavily under the influence of the drug. Let's see how it will make her act."...

Chloe
10-27-2003, 11:58 PM
As I knelt on the bed and watched my own son wrestle with the door of this strange room I realised I had been totally out of control.

I drew the sheet up to cover myself and moved to sit on the edge of the narrow bed. Brad was still magnificently erect and, in his desire to escape, made no attempt to cover himself.

His huge cock bounced and waggled as he banged and pulled uselessly at the door. I felt desire for him flood me once more.

"Bradley." I said sofly, using a form of his name we only used to repremand him. "Stop it. It's useless. Something some one has locked us in here. Let's just try to stay calm and think."

He stopped struggling but didn't turn to look at me, remaining at the door with his broad back to me. His head was down and I wondered, for a moment, if he was weeping.

Tivboman
10-28-2003, 05:49 PM
Helplessly he just stands there as he listens to her. Even the sound of her voice causes his spear to throb violently.

"But she's my MOM!" He thinks helplessly, even as he finds himself turning towards her, not bothering to cover his arousal (which is too abundant to hide anyway). Nor can he not help but take in the sight of his naked mother as she kneels on the small bed, her large breasts hanging magnificently even as he sees her eyeing his own body in turn.

For a moment, nothing is said.

Then he starts to move towards her, like a moth to a flame...

Chloe
10-28-2003, 09:00 PM
Brad reached me as I sat on the bed and stood forlornly infront of me, his raging erection pulsing visibly. I reached out and, looking him in the eyes, I took his hands in mine.

He was trembling and it melted my heart to see him so torn. "We can get through this, what ever it is. Just sit with me. We don't even have to touch." He let my hands drop and reluctantly sat on the bed. I deliberately scooched away from him, as I did the action made my breasts jiggle and I covered them, ineffectually, with my arms.

The room was silent apart from our breathing and the distant ticking of a clock. I peered round this strange room, bare except for the bed and a large mirror on on wall.

"Brad, what do you think is going on?" I whispered. It occured to me,with a jolt, that the mirror might be 2-way - perhaps we were being observed.

Tivboman
10-29-2003, 05:47 PM
"Brad, what do you think is going on?"

The boy doesn't hear. The close proxmity of her naked body and the sight of her jutting breasts as they push against the restraint of her arms causes his mind to cloud over again with the drug-induced lust.

"Brad? Are you listening to..." But his mother just stops and stares at him as he move his body near to hers. His ripe thick erection only inches away from touching her own flesh.

"Brad?" She says again and then his arm is round her, pulling her to him...

Tivboman
10-29-2003, 05:47 PM
"Doctor, the drug is not working." The assistant states as they watch the mother/son couple converse on the small bed.

"It is as expected." The Doctor replies. "Remember that normally, such a pairing between a mother and son would normally never take place. That is why we chose these two for our experiments. To see if the drug is powerful enough to overcome all moral barriers and there are few as strong as the ones guarding parental/sibling love and strongest of all, a mother's love for her son as shown by statistical analysis. Now just because they are resisting now, does not mean..."

He stops as he sees the boy moves towards the woman.

"Ah see? The boy has fallen under its affects again. Look at his expression? The firmness of his erection."

The assistant nods as she finds herself looking at the boy's obviously endowment.

"Now we can see how the mother reacts."...

Chloe
10-29-2003, 08:41 PM
Brad was strong and pulled me to him. To keep my balance my arms flew out to grasp the edge of the bed and my breasts were free.

His mouth was on mine, kissing eagerly, his tongue pressing in. I opened my lips and unclenched my teeth to feel it snake in seductively.

Like a dam opening I felt a need, a strong desire and kissed him back in such a wanton way I shocked myself.

I felt him cup my breast and moaned into his mouth. Before I realised it my own hand had closed on his rigid organ and I felt his heart beating in my hand.

Tivboman
10-29-2003, 09:00 PM
Outside, the Doctor watches as the young boy pulls away from the woman's lips and hungrily seeks out a fat breast, jamming as much of the soft flesh into his mouth as possible. The action causing the woman to groan.

"There!" The Doctor says, his placid features giving a slight hint of a smile. "See how the mother responds? Despite her religious upbringing, she acts as wantonedly as any whore. Look how she now strokes her son's solid erection. How she relishes her son's advances."

"Yes, Doctor." The Assistant's voice deeper than normal. "The drug is working."

"Hmmm." The Doctor pauses. "Is it the drug that is totally dictating their actions I wonder? Or is it rather that it is simply a catalyst which allows them do what they always wanted?"

The Assistant turns towards the Doctor, confusion showing on her features. "I don't understand."

"Look at the mother." He points back to the couple who have resumed their passionate kissing, their hands caressing each other. "She is still very attractive and now an age that has already proven where a woman has normally reached her sexual peak. Added to the fact that she is very sexually repressed."

He pauses as he watches the boy roughly grab his mother's mellons, squeezing and pulling at them roughly, causing the woman to cry out.

"Then there is the boy who is just verging on the edge of manhood. He is also at his sexual peak and even more, sexually frustrated as he is driven by his hormones to copulate."

He stops again for a few seconds to watch the heated action inside the room.

"I think I understand." His Assistant continues. "Put these two under close proximity of each other and you suspect that, subconsciously at least, that they find each other sexually attractive?"

"Exactly. So all the drug is doing is allowing them to realise that desire, that taboo."

They continue to observe the action. Though not joined yet, nevertheless their growing passion causes them to cling argently together, particularly the boy whose hands are everywhere as he lustily continues to assault his mother's body...

Chloe
10-29-2003, 11:17 PM
I was both frightened and aroused by Brad's roughness. It was so raw, so natural. I felt like an animal. He was squeezing my breasts, bruising me, actually, but I revelled in the pain he caused.

My arousal had caused such production of lubricant I was staining the sheets on which we sat - I felt it seep from me.

Brad's penis was huge, larger by far than his fathers. I had hardly seen that as we made love in the dark and always missionary style.

In fact - I found it rather unsatisfactory and seldom reached a climax myself before my husband finished, rolled off me and fell asleep.

I usually finished the job myself - envisioning sinful things as I did. Now I can admit to myself that I often imagined myself in Brad's arms.

Now - here I was - really in his arms, kissing passionately, his hands exploring between my thighs which open shamelessly for him.

Tivboman
10-30-2003, 02:39 PM
In a sexual frenzy, driven on by his own hormones and by the drug, the boy continues his attack on his mother, mauling her heavy breasts with his mouth and hands, ignoring her moans of pain.

In his current state, he is no longer aware that this woman is his mother or that he even can be hurting her. All he can see and smell is a woman, a woman who has large tits that he cannot keep his hands off. Someone he wants so desperately to fuck.

Roughly pushing back onto the bed, he starts to push his body against her like some sex-crazed canine, rubbing his swollen shaft against her soft hips as it leaves a trail of wet precum slime in its wake...

Chloe
10-30-2003, 04:58 PM
This was unbridled sex as I had never experienced and it excited me more than I admitted to myself. I accepted the roughness eagerly.

My body was responding, preparing itself as I felt the naturaal lubrication collect between my legs.

All thoughts of this being my son had vanished as my hunger to be possessed, ravaged, grew. I felt wanton and sexually aroused as never before.

I hadn't dreamt I could feel this way.

As I lay under Brad's body and felt his hardness against me I opened my legs for him. It was a sluttish move but it felt so good, as if years of conformity had fallen away.

I wrapped my arms around Brad and closed my eyes as his hand left my breast and he reached down between us to guide his huge cock into me.

The tip was hot against the cool of my wetness as it nudged and slipped in my slickness. Finally it lodged at the entrance to the place where only one other had been.

In that instant I thought. "Now the circle is complete. The fruit of my womb will enter me once more. Leave seeds that might - in turn produce life." It was an almost relgious feeling.

I felt Brad get a purchase and allow himself to sit at the mouth of my vagina fo a moment before driving himself into me. He was hard and even bigger now and stretched me painfully, but -oh! - what heavenly pain.

Tivboman
10-30-2003, 07:03 PM
The observation room is deadly quiet as they witness the boy penetrating his mother's body.

"Notice the boy's difficulty to enter his mother's vagina."

The Assistant nods.

"Due to his inexperience?" She replies, her voice thicker still.

"In part yes. But you remember that in our experiments with the chimpanzees? Tests showed that after ingesting the drug, the male animals' erections increased in girth by almost 25%." The Doctor says.

The Assistant clears her throat.

"And you think that it has had a similar affect on the boy?" She asks.

"Yes." The Doctor pauses as the woman cries out as the boy sinks all the way in. "The boy is obviously unuse to his new size."

The Assistant admits to herself that the boy is generously gifted, a possible side-affect of the drug.

"Notice the mother's facial expressions. It is clearly evident that she has never been experienced such dimensions before."

The face of the woman is strained, as if experiencing labour, as the boy starts to urgently thrust back and forth inside her...

Chloe
10-30-2003, 11:15 PM
Brad was quite brutal, driving himself into me so that I cried out in pain. He wouldn't - or couldn't stop and neither could I, we were totally out of control.

Suddenly Brad grabbed my legs and raised them, doubling me up. It meant he was even deeper in me and had total control.

His face was contorted and he grit his teeth as he well- fucked me - I can't think of any other way to describe it.

I grasped the bedding as he grew more and more violent. The small bed shook with our excertion - to my shame, I felt a climax start. I had not achieved orgasm with my husband only alone, through masturbation, but I knew the feeling.

This, however was a hundred times stronger. It seemed to grow and grow until I prayed for release.

Tivboman
10-31-2003, 02:26 AM
Suddenly he feels it in his loins, his erection swelling more inside her tightly clinging hole.

A small part of his mind that is still him remembers the times he has cum using his hand. But the feeling he is having now does not compare.

Sliding his arms under her legs, he pulls them over his shoulders, allowing him to pin her to the bed as he jabs forward, penetrating her deeper than ever before. He is hardly aware of his mother's wails underneath him, his hips moving rapidly back and forth as the feeling inside him continues to build.

Oh fuck!

Higher and higher.

His hips moving faster, harder. Pushing his engorged organ completely inside his mother's twisting body.

He can feel it. It is almost there...

Then the alarms go off...

Tivboman
10-31-2003, 02:28 AM
The sounds of the alarms catches the two observers completely by surprise.

"What in Dickens is that??"

Behind them, a door slams open and a young woman pushes her head round.

"FIRE!" She shouts...

Chloe
10-31-2003, 04:00 PM
I heard the fire alarm and the yell of "Fire!" but nothing mattered. I didn't care if danger - even death - was close, I just wanted to come around Brad's huge cock deep in me.

"D-d-d-don't stop!" I gasped as he hesitated for one second. Then the relentless pounding continued, painful but so pleasurable.

I knew he was about to explode in me and that I, too, was very close to climaxing in a way I'd never done before.

Nothing mattered except the conclusion of this union.

I became aware of others in the room. White coats moved and fussed around us. "Leave us alone!" I screamed as a hand touched my shoulder.

Tivboman
11-01-2003, 12:25 PM
He is almost there, his hips flying furiously back and forth as he continuously penetrates his mother's cunt with his ruthless prick.

Then hands are grabbing him, pulling at him until with a might slurp, he is pulled off and out of his mother as he topples to the floor.

Look over, he sees his struggling, naked mom being dragged out of the room. Even now, he finds his eyes fixing on her heavy swinging breasts as she desperately tries to get back to him.

"Noooo!" He cries out in his frustration even as he feels hands grabbing him. All he wants to do is remount her, to fuck her...

Chloe
11-01-2003, 03:12 PM
Many hands pulled me away from Brad. Our desire for one another was very strong but it couldn't compete with the burly "white coats".

I screamed in frustration and struggled to get free. I looked back and saw Brad being manhandled too. We were hustled out through smoke filled corridors, still fighting our captors.

I could hear Brad yelling for me. Someone was putting a robe on me, then we were outside among the flashing red lights of the fire engines.

"Sit here." a nurse said bringing me a folding chair. I didn't want to sit but - suddenly - I was exhausted.

Where was Brad? I strained to see him but there were too many people, hospital employees, police and (very handsome) fire fighters milling about.

Suddenly I saw him. He was partly dressed now but they hadn't managed to confine his mammoth erection. It stuck out angrily and I WANTED IT!!!

Tivboman
11-02-2003, 08:01 AM
He is in a haze, his eyes streaming, his chest hacking as he is pulled through an almost neverending bank of smoke. Finally, however, daylight bursts through and he finds himself outside.

"Put this on." Instructs one of his 'rescuers'. Disorientated, he obeys. It is only then he turns and sees the building that he has just come out, the same building that he and his mother entered only what seems a few hours before but is now issuing huge clouds of densely black smoke.

"Come on, kid. We have to go." Says the same man.

But the young teenager is frantically looking for his mother, his eyes searching each figure until...

He sees her, struggling to get out of a chair as she is carried into an ambulence. Looking over, her eyes catches his and for a brief moment, time stops still.

He looks at her with new eyes. Not only does he see her through the eyes of a loving son, but also as a lusting young virile man whose body is literally bursting to mate, to copulate. His eyes sweeping down, they take in the sexy volumpuous shape of her body which her gown fails to hide. The large jutting breasts, the full rounded bum. The boy feels his entire body lurch (as well as a particular organ) as his need grows ever stronger. Looking back at her face, he sees that she is looking back with the same intensity.

"Mom!" He mouths to her.

"I said come on!" And he feels hands grabbing him and throwing him to a second ambulence before shutting the doors behind him.

"Go! Go! Go!" Shouts a female voice in front of him.

Looking up, he sees a West Indian woman, dressed in a nurse's uniform shouting at the front of the vehicle. A moment later, the ambulence lurchs forward as it sets off.

"It's alright." She says, satisfied that they are moving. "You are safe now..."

Her voice drops as she looks down and take in the huge throbbing monsterousity jutting out of his gown...

Tivboman
11-02-2003, 08:02 AM
"Tell me again!" The doctor asks.

"They are gone. Both of them." His assistant says again.

"But how?"

A man enters the laboratory office carrying a small cannister.

"I suggest they have been taken by the same people who managed to get in and release these things." The security officer says, holding the cannister up.

"What is it?" The doctor asks.

"Gas cannister. They used a number of these to fake the fire so they could get something out."

"The test subjects." Breaks in the assistant, her eyes opening with horror. "They must have wanted to free our subjects."

The doctor turns to a large glass cage. In it are rats furiously copulating.

"Oh my God! If they have any sexual contact outside..." His face turns an even more ghastly shade of grey...

Chloe
11-03-2003, 01:07 AM
As the vehicle pulls away Yasmine looked down at the boys monstrous cock. "What'd thay give you in there?" She asked tearing off the nurses cap and tossing her lustrous black hair free.

She noticed the boys eyes burning through her and blushed.

"What?" She asked, smiling uneasily. He hadn't said a word since they'd escaped.

He put out a trembling hand and took hers. He placed it on his swollen member and she gasped at the heat it emitted.

"P-p-p-please!" His voice was horse and shaking. "I need relief. I'm dying."

Yasmine looked around the ambulance's interior. The men up front couldn't see in, no-one would know.

Chloe
11-03-2003, 06:15 PM
Jill found herself on a gurney in the back of an ambulance. She struggled to sit up, careless of her ample breasts spilling out of the meagre covering she wore.

A hand held her back, gently but firmly. Relax, Jill, you're safe now. We got you both out of there just in time."

"In time for what? Where's Brad? I want Brad." She wailed.

"They were going to experiment on you both. Give you mega doses of a powerful Viagra-like drug. It would have made you unable to control your sexual drive. Brad's fine, he'll be waiting for us at the safe house."

"Oh my god." Moaned Jill. "I think it's too late. I'm already out of control"

"Too late?" gasped the man as Jill reached out and grabbed his dormant manhood. In her hands, it grew and hardened as any man's would in the hands of a volutuous woman.

"Shall I restrain her?" asked a female voice from the back of the ambulance.

Tivboman
11-04-2003, 02:50 PM
Through glazed eyes, he watches the woman's reaction as he slowly pulls up his robe, revealing his turgid erection to the brown woman's gaze.

"Oh my God! That can't be real." She mutters, her eyes locked on his manhood.

"Please..." He whispers. "Touch it."

As in a trance, the woman moves forward and drops to her knees before the boy. Her eyes never leaving the towering erection before her.

"It can't be real..." She whispers to herself as she slowly moves her hand towards it.

"Touch it." He gasps, his need almost overpowering.

They both groan as her small hand come in contact with that stonehard column of flesh.

"Ohhhh God! It is real!" He hears her gasp...

Tivboman
11-04-2003, 02:52 PM
The man gasps out as he feels her cup his manhood through his pants. Even though the material, her touch feels so hot. He makes no attempt to stop the woman from freeing his now engorged erection.

"Mmmmm. Nice." Her words makes his cock pulse even more as he watches open mouthed as the wanton woman starts to suck and chew at his extended tool.

"Nick? Is everything's okay? Nick?" The woman in front of the ambulence who also happens to be his girlfriend shouts out.

He has to stop this.

"Nick?" He can hear that her voice is closer.

"What the fuck? What are you doing???"

With one last big effort, he manages to turn his head to see his girlfriend standing there, open mouthed at the sight before her. He knows he is dead but he still cannot stop the woman from sucking him...

Chloe
11-04-2003, 03:33 PM
"Oh my god!! It is real!" Yasmine's small hand could barely close on the rock hard cock. She looked into the boy's pleading eyes. "What the fuck." She shrugged and sank to her knees.

"Everything OK back there?" Called the ambulance driver from up front.

"Yes, Jim. Fine. He's resting nicely." Lied Yasmine.

In fact, he was straining to get his cock into Yanmine's full lips. She obliged and circled his throbbing member with her full, wet lips. "Mmmmmmm!" They both said in unison.

"What was that?" asked Jim from the driver's cab.

Yamine took her mouth away just long enough to call back. "Nothing. The patientt just yawned.

Brad was moving his hips pumping in and out of her mouth. She gagged with each thrust in but he held her glossy, dark head firmly.

Chloe
11-04-2003, 03:44 PM
Amanda slid off her seat beside the driver and eased into the back of the vehicle. She had heard some odd noises and, when she got no reply to her query as to if everything was all right, she decided to check for herself.

What she saw stunned her. Nick had his erection out and that woman was sucking on him. "What the fuck? What are you doing?"

"I-I-I." He stammered. "It's not what it looks like, Mandy."

Amanda gave a snort of derisive laughter. "Well, it looks like you're getting head from a total stranger. That's what it looks like to me, Nick."

Jill was clutching Nick's hips and he couldn't pull away. Infact, the feeling of her mouth sucking him in and her tongue whirling wildly over his cock made him want to stay. He twisted his head to look at his furious girlfriend.

"She nade me do it." He said lamely.

Chloe
11-04-2003, 03:50 PM
Jill sucked greedily on the ambulance attendant's swollen cock. It had grown to a steely stiffness and she let it slide into her throat. Suddenly a short, blonde appeared from the front of the ambulance.

She wasn't pleased and Jill felt the man - Nick - stiffen and try to pull away. Jill tightened her grip on his legs and kept up her suction technique.

She was amazed at how sexy it felt....almost as good as having a big cock in her vagina.

When she thought "Big cock" she was suddenbly reminded of Brad. Where was he? Was he OK? She wondered, vaguely aware of the couple arguing above her.

Tivboman
11-05-2003, 06:36 PM
The boy groans as he feels the woman's mouth work on him. Looking down, he sees her thick brown lips stretched valiantly over his helmet but try as he might, he can not force any more of himself inside her mouth.

In his sexual haze, he goes back to the room. Where he and his mother are joined. Their sexes one as he violently fucks her.

At the thought of his mother, he feels a twinge of worry. But even more, he feels the heat of lust. Though this woman's mouth feels good. It's his her that he wants.

"Yasmine?? I thought I heard....What the fuck are you doing???"

Looking up, Brad vaguely realises that the umbulence had stopped and the driver has come through.

Yasmine pulls her mouth off his cock with a pop!

"What do you think I'm doing, Jim?"

"W-what's got into you? You are a married woman with two children at home. And he's only a kid for Chrissakes!" The man says, his mouth wide open in disbelief.

"Don't lecture me, little brother. Have you seen his cock??? There are horses that are smaller."

"Yasmine! What's got into you?" The indian man asks, moving closer. Brad can only watch as she gets up to face the driver who is obviously her brother.

"I don't know but I do know what I want in me." She says making the man gasp. "But he is way too big for me. He would split me in two for sure. But you, on the other hand."

The man's look of shock increases.

"Yasmine! What are you saying? I'm your brother!"

"Yeah! But I always wanted you ever since you reached puberty." The woman groans as she starts forward...

Tivboman
11-05-2003, 06:45 PM
For long seconds, he just stands there. Staring at his girlfriend with his erection fully submersed in another woman's mouth.

Somewhere in his mind, he can hear it screaming that "she's going to kill him" but he still cannot move.

For long moment, the three of them just stay in their positions. Everyone except for the rescued patient who continues to slowly suck his throbbing penis. Allowing his girlfriend to see her every action, to see her full lips drag themselves up and down the length of his shaft.

And slowly his girlfriend's expression. The changes seem to take forever but he realises, with a sickly shock feeling, that her expression is changing from anger to astonishment to...

He watches her as she slowly licks her lips at the sight before her...

Chloe
11-06-2003, 12:48 AM
Like a predator she approached her brother. He stood like a deer caught in the head lights.

As she slunk towards him, her eyes never leaving his, Yasmine unbuttoned her uniform and her full brown breasts tumbled out. The nipples so dark they seem almost black in the dim light.

Jimhal licked his lips, partly nervousness and partly anticipation. He had longed to get a glimpse of his sister's tits and here she was, offering them to him.

He sank to his knees oblivious of the boy frantically jacking off on the gurney. He reached up and gatherd the voluptuous breasts, squeezing them together. They felt fabulous, soft yet firm, heavy in his large hands, Yasmine moaned.

Chloe
11-06-2003, 12:59 AM
Amanda could hardy take in the scene before her. The man she loved with his hugely engorged cock in a stranger's mouth.

Her initial reaction was anger, betrayal, but as she stood there, rooted to the spot, she felt a surge of arousal at the sight.

She started forward. "Don't move, Nick." She sat close to Jill and reached out a hand. The womans pendulous breasts were shuddering with her frantic efforts to suck Nick's cock dry. Amanda's hand closed on the right one and pinched the distended nipple.

Jill moaned. "She wants you to fuck her, Nick. Don't you?" She said looking into Jill's face.

"God! Yes!" Gasped Jill, taking her slobbering mouth off Nick for a second.

"What???" Nick was astounded.

"Do it! I wanna watch." Amanda was leering in a way Nick had never seen.

"What the fuck's got into us, Mandy?" He moaned

Chloe
11-06-2003, 01:09 AM
When Amanda asked Jill if she wanted to fuck Nick she knew some relief was at hand. Just to have a hard cock in her to quell the fire in her.

She opened her legs wide, offering herself lewdly. It never even occurred to her how inappropriate this was. She watched eagerly as the female paramedic removed the man' clothes.

He had a great young body......Brad, where are you? The naked man climbed athletically onto the gurney and the woman - Amanda - held her legs wide.

The man's cock was so big the skin was taut and shiny - Oh Brad - I want you so. He guided it to just brush over her swollen pussy lips and she raised her hips wanting it to impale her.

Tivboman
11-13-2003, 07:27 PM
The low moan from his sister's throat crushes any willpower he has left. Grabbing her arms, he forces her to her knees before him. For long moments, no words are said as they stare intently at each other, each seeing the other's lust clearly in their eyes.

"I'll give you that fucking baby that you and your small-dick husband have been trying for." He finally says, his eyes never leaving hers as he lifts himself slightly to unzip himself. It is only then that his sister's eyes leaves him as she looks down to see what he has to offer. They widen at what they find.

"Oh the Gods!" She murmurs. Her expression, her words telling him all that he needs to know.

With an almost animalistic growl, he launches himself at her...

Tivboman
11-13-2003, 07:40 PM
With a grunt, Nick buries himself the woman and cries out almost in pain as he feels her burning hot fluids wash over him.

"Fucking Christ!" He cries as he feels the woman's legs wrap themself around his waist and pulls him in deep.

Amanda, Nick's girlfriend, is too preoccupied in removing her own clothing to take notice at first. Then naked, she quickly crawls underneath the now madly humping pair so that she can see their coupled cock and cunt. She feels a shiver that travels to her toes as her own inch thick nipples extend even further.

By now sexual juices are leaking out of the woman's cunt as she watches her boyfriend plough deeply and heartily into it.

Up above, Nick is cannot believe the wildwoman he is fucking.

"More cock! I NEED MORE COCK!"

Strong arms and legs grip him with a strength which is threatening to break his body even as he continues to hammer away...

Tivboman
11-13-2003, 07:44 PM
Stroking his extended tool, Brad watches as the Indian couple wrestle on the floor. Through his lust-hazed mind, he realises he can get away. Apart of him wants to watch, to see them fuck, to see him actually make her pregnant. But the other, the part which proves to be stronger wants to get away, to find his mother.

Pulling his hand away, he takes one look at the sight on the floor and then quickly makes his escape.

"I'm coming, Mom." He says determinedly...

Tivboman
11-13-2003, 07:59 PM
Grandpa Smith is just returning from the shops with his wife and 18-year old grandson when they see the precariously parked ambulance.

"What in the World has happened to that ambulance?" Asks the 55-year old grandmother as they slowly approach it.

"I have no idea, Agnes." Her older husband says.

It is then they hear the cries.

"Harold! It's sounds like someone's in trouble. We have got to help them."

"Better stay back, Jason." Instructs the grandfather as he approaches the rear of the vehicle.

"Be careful, Harold. See how the ambulance is shaking? Someone could be being attacked in there." Observes the grandmother.

Taking a deep breath, the grey-haired man firmly grasps the door handles and gives a quick twists. Immediately the three of them are met with the sight of a naked man mounted on a big-breasted woman on a gurney, with another woman underneath.

Their sudden arrival goes practically unnoticed by the fucking couple, but not the woman lying on the floor who slowly turns her attentions to the old man...

Chloe
11-16-2003, 01:31 AM
Yasmine let out an animal howl as her brother impaled her on his cock. "My God! Jimhal - you're huge. Fuck me! Fuck me!"

He did as she asked and launched into her causing the whole vehicle to shake. His hands squeezed and mashed his sisters large breasts, the wide, dark nipples poking through his fingers.

They rolled together, humping and biting, clawing and grabbing.

They were so wrapped up with animal lust they didn't see their patient slip quietly out of the ambulance.

Chloe
11-16-2003, 01:44 AM
The three bodies were so wrapped together they looked like one. A mass of legs thrashing, arms grabbing and hips flying.

Jill just wanted, needed to come but this cock wasn't Brad's cock. She needed Brad's to fill her once more.

As the attendant exploded in her and collapsed over her she felt the warm wet of the woman, Amanda's, mouth on her. She moaned at the pleasurable feelings.

She knew she would come but that it would be no relief until she and Brad could be joined again. Sure enough, with a scream of passion she clamped down on Nick's slowly softening cock.

It squeezed him out like toothpaste from a tube, iving him one more small orgasm.

Suddenly the doors of the ambulance opened wide and an elderly couple peered into the interior. Amanda turned her feral eyes and stared at the old man.

"What's going on here?" he asked - really for something to say. He was feeling oddly aroused at the sight of these naked people.

Chloe
11-16-2003, 01:46 AM
OOC - Agnes, Harold and Jason will have to wait - I'm pooped.

Chloe
11-16-2003, 04:27 PM
What Harold saw made his long-dormant cock spring alive. It wasn't just the sight of the three naked figures gyrating on the gurney but something else - a powerful force that made his mind whirl.

The red headed woman was crawling, cat-like- towards him. Her eyes fixed on his, now obvious, erection.

"I can help you with that Grampa." She purred as she reached him and raised a hand to grasp it through his baggy trousers.

He let out a small bark of surprise and pleasure just as Agnes gave a shriek.

"You hussy! Go away!"

Jason stood in the open doorway behind his Grannie, beaming.

Tivboman
11-22-2003, 12:23 PM
The two of them are now completely naked, their clothes torn of them in their desperate need to be one. Now they are, two bodies humping as one, connected by Jimhal's spear of flesh as it plows deep inside her fertile belly even as his brown hands maul and pull her even browner breasts.

It is as if something has taken over them, forcing them to submit, to mate. And they do it, with great vigour.

Nothing will stop them mating, nothing will stop him for depositing his thick seed inside her.

Neither see the car pull behind them and a frantic-looking Indian man come rushing over.

"My wife! What the Gods are you doing???" He exclaims...

Tivboman
11-22-2003, 12:30 PM
"You hussy! Go away!"

But Harold isn't listening. For the first time in 10 years, he has an erection and he is loving it as he feels the woman's hand groping him.

"What are you doing to my hus...." The grandmother freezes as she catches the eye of the hugely endowed woman getting fucked on the gurney.

The look that pass between causing the 55-year old woman to groan as she feels a hot flush encompass her body.

Zip!

Looking back to her husband, she sees the raven-headed woman slowly feeding her hand into his trousers.

"Harold....this....is....wrong." She gasps out only to feel a hot breath on her neck.

Jason!

Tivboman
11-22-2003, 12:35 PM
"Mom! MOM!" Shouts the boy as he wanders through the streets. He can feel the burning need for his mother's body mixed with his concern for her wellfare.

A woman stops in front of him, her eyes wide as she takes in his well honed naked body, the size of his jutting erection.

"Brad?" She gasps.

Brad stops for a moment, his eyes blinking as he finally acknowledges the woman in front of him.

It is Mrs Steadman, his piano teacher...