PDA

View Full Version : Men's Department ....

fzzy
10-19-2003, 03:29 AM
"Babe .... can you come back here a minute? ....." I smile at the clerk and wait for him to nod his approval. I slip behind the curtain to find several doors partly open and one closed door, I go there and tap lightly ...

The door opens slightly ... just enough for me to slip inside .... you shut it quickly and I turn to see you with your own clothes on, or at least partly .... your jeans are around your ankles and your shirt is completely unbuttoned ... I cock my eyebrow at you questioningly ... we came here for you to try on some nicer clothes, not as formal as suits, but some dressier casual items that you feel would be better to wear at the job since you've just received a rather impressive promotion. But there you stand, fully erect and obviously throbbing for attention.

There is no time for my mind to process the sights in front of me before you pull me close and kiss me deeply, so fully and sexually charged .... ahhhhhh, I love the way you kiss, the way you touch me, hands flying over my body, stopping to pinch and pull a bit now and then; the way you pull me roughly against your body this time and hold me tight. Sometimes you just ooze sexuality and it can be so incredibly irrisistible! Your hands move against my butt and upper thighs - pushing my legs wider and pulling me into your body, rubbing against me hard. Pulling my skirt up and out of the way as you then shift our positions, standing behind me and sliding my panties to the side, pushing into me deeply and thrusting hard.

MMMMMMMM!!!! hard and fast and deep, sliding and slamming into me repeatedly, neither of us daring to make any noise for fear of being interrupted, your breath against my neck, your hands pinching and pulling on my nipples and your body pushing into me over and over .... so hot!

My hands push against the one solid wall of the dressing room trying to keep my body from slapping into the wall each time you push into me. Up on toes to be high enough for the way you are pressed into me.

Buried deep, suddenly you shift one hand to rest against my lower belly and your amazing fingers push through to rub in that .... mmmmmm..... way against my throbbing engorged clit, your breath hot and harsh against my back and neck, I feel the tension in your entire body and I cum almost immediately as you nuzzle hard against the side and back of my neck and shoot hot hard bursts deep inside me.

Your hands turn me back to face you almost as soon as you pull free from me. Kissing me deeply again, you scoop our mingled cum from me as it begins to slide outward, rub it into your chest. Pulling back slightly, you grin at me as you use a full hands smoothing motion against my body, making sure my dress is back in proper order, turn me around again and with a full-handed push and pat against my butt you move me out of the changing room ....

"Thanks babe, I think you're right, this is the perfect outfit, just give me a minute to change back into my clothes and pay for it then we can be on our way!"

You can be sooooooo maddeningly ..... sexy sometimes!!! @

Glyndwr
10-21-2003, 07:29 PM
Hi fzzy

Short, sharp sex..........just right for dangerous public liasons. You have a dirty mind ~lol~

fzzy
10-23-2003, 04:08 AM
:) .... yes I do have a dirty mind .... sometimes well aided with a little help from my friends!!!! Glad you liked the story ... somehow, the imagery just seemed to show up in my head ... almost full blown. LOL

Sea Chelle
11-06-2003, 10:51 PM
quick, dirty, i'm having you right now because I can sex. Sometimes that's the very very best. Thanks for the visual.

fzzy
11-11-2003, 03:45 PM
Thanks Chelle ... glad you had the time to stop by for the read .... so good to see you back at Pixies! When you aren't here ... you're missed.

shyabusa
11-20-2003, 06:28 PM
Now that is sexy! Starts off so innocent, for all of about five lines... and from then on it's just good, fun, naughty sex.
My favorite part of this was the ending. That was great. Orgasm, a little fun with the cum, and then we're done.

As always, thanks for another great read.

PS: Good to be reading your stories again.

fzzy
11-21-2003, 09:02 PM
Good to see you back with us Shyabusa!!! ... so glad you enjoyed the story! :)