PDA

View Full Version : Traveling Man

dm383
09-23-2003, 06:02 PM
This story was requested by a very special Pixie lady....... one very far from me physically, but close in spirit........ hope you like it hon!!! :)

TRAVELING MAN

Chapter One ~ The Meeting

I was very nervous. I was at in the last ½ hour of a 14 hour on a plane trip across the Atlantic, nonstop to Houston, Texas, from London........ to meet someone I'd only ever spoken to online or on the phone ~ YOU! As the cabin crew bustled about preparing for our landing, I closed my eyes and thought of the events which had led me to be here, 20,000 feet above the Texan landscape.......

Two years before, I had stupidly had an affair with an old flame and naturally my wife had found out. Since then, I had been living alone, with only my PC and the Internet for company. Almost a year after splitting with my ex-wife, I had lucked on a fantastically open-minded sex and chat site, and very soon was spending the vast majority of my online time there. It took me a while to pluck up the courage to go to the chat-room; being naturally quite shy, I tended to keep away from such places but the loneliness I felt at times had to be dealt with some way, and I really didn't feel like going back into the meat-market of the dating-game. My first meeting with you was after I'd posted a few pics of myself on the site; nothing too raunchy, but your kind words had struck a chord in me. As it happened, you and a guy called Greg (though that wasn't his screen name) were the only two there, and I arrived right in the middle of a hot cyber session! I typed in "Hi.......... bye" and was just about to log-out when you wrote for me to stay......... and join in, if I liked!

I was slightly unsure, having very little experience of cyber-sex, but remembering your pics I thought "Why the hell not" and joined in with your and Greg's play. As our electronic threesome progressed, I couldn't help but tailor my comments to what I knew you looked like, as I kept my favourite photo of you inset in the corner of my screen. Even as I typed in the things I imagined doing to you, I could see your large creamy breasts, with their light dusting of freckles, your gorgeous dark-red hair (I've always had a thing about redheads) and especially your partially shaved, oh so wet, kitty. As our session came to an end, I became aware I had a hard-on; I hadn't enjoyed myself like this for a long time! As the months progressed, the three of us had many more sessions like that, more importantly though, we also talked on a wide variety of subjects other than sex, and came to know each other very well. I knew you and Greg were getting very close, and had been talking of meeting up and I was very happy for you both....... meeting would be a lot easier for you two, as you at least lived in the same continent! So it was a huge surprise to find in my inbox one day, an invitation to join you both in Houston to meet up and see what would happen when we three friends finally met in person. After days of deliberation (AND checking my bank accounts!!) I decided to accept......and here I was, sinking through 10,000 feet in a 747, feeling the nerves in my stomach fluttering as the time for our meeting grew closer.....................................

After the usual hassles with immigration and customs, plus a battle with an obnoxious woman from Birmingham (England!!) about whose case was whose, I finally made it through to the arrivals hall. I looked around for you, suitcase weighing heavily in one hand, flowers and a bottle of wine for you in the other. The picture of your lovely face was burned in to my mind, but I couldn't see you anywhere. I didn't want to move far from where we'd arranged to meet, in case I missed you completely, so I wandered around looking at various screens and message boards, just to see if you'd left a message for me. I found a newsstand and bought a couple of local papers... the style was rather different to what I was used to at home, and I spent a few minutes flicking through the papers. Then, I heard someone calling my name... "Jack......... you came!" you called, and ran towards me with a huge smile on your gorgeous face! Dropping my case to the floor, I opened my arms wide and enfolded you in my arms, hugging you tightly! BOY did you feel good! As I held you, I could smell your perfume and that, combining with the feel of your sexy body pressed against me, caused my prick to stiffen even as I bent to kiss you hello!

" Looks like you're pleased to meet me darlin'! " you smiled, and I felt momentarily embarrassed by the now obvious bulge at the front of my chinos... "I sure AM" I replied ~ "Before I forget my manners completely.. these are for you". Handing you the wine and flowers, I stood back slightly and drank you in with my eyes for the first time. You looked stunning, your red hair glinting in the sunlight, your light summer dress showing off your figure exquisitely and your smile lighting up your gorgeous green eyes! As I gazed at your loveliness, I could see you were returning my look and, thankfully, you seemed to approve of what you saw. Suddenly aware that we were just standing staring at each other, an object now of snippets of conversation from other passengers milling about, I broke our gaze and bent to pick up my case. "Greg's plane has been delayed" you explained, "which was why I wasn't here at first" Greg was due in on an internal flight, over in another terminal. We headed over there, listening out for Greg's flight number. When we arrived, there was a notice on one of the screens.... his flight had been diverted, and he wouldn't be arriving 'til much later that night, if at all. "Well then, what do you want to do now" I asked, hoping I my heart of hearts you wouldn't suggest waiting around the airport, as I had been on the go for nearly 20 hours by now.

"I think we'd better just go to the hotel" you answered, "I've got a suite reserved for us, and Greg knows where it is ~ it's not far" We went to the car park to retrieve your car, and sure enough, within 15 minutes we were safely ensconced in a magnificent two-bedroomed suite overlooking the pool. We had already decided that, as you and Greg were much more of an "item" , the two of you would share the master bedroom, while I would have the smaller one to myself. I put my case in 'my' room, and excused myself to go for a quick shower ~ I really needed to wash the journey off me, so I could at least try to be good company for you!

As I stood under the hot spray, soaped all over and eyes screwed shut to keep the soap from running into them, I suddenly felt a coolness cross my skin from the direction of the shower screen. Just as suddenly, it disappeared, and I thought nothing of it, continuing to rinse all the soap from my body. When I was finished, standing under the needling water to ease the last traces of the journey away, I realised I was not alone! Right then, realising I'd finally noticed, your arms shot round my waist from behind and you pulled your ripe body close into mine. I could feel your soft, firm breasts, with their bullet-like tips, pressing firmly in to my back, and your belly, groin and legs all moulding themselves to the length of my body. "Why, hello Naomi" I whispered, "fancy meeting YOU here!" I turned in your arms, facing you through the deluge of the shower; you were still dressed in your underwear! It was only then I realised just how turned-on you were; after all, it's not every woman whose nipples are so prominent through a bra, even one as thin as yours was. The material was sheer enough that your stiff nipples and dark aureoles were easily visible. Looking down, I could see that the small patch of lovely, red pubic hair I'd seen in your photos was still there, and easy to see through your drenched panties. You looked so very sexy and desirable, I erased all thoughts of Greg from my mind and, cupping your lovely round ass-cheeks in my hands I drew you close again and began to kiss you.

Your arms tightened around my neck as my cock, which had never entirely subsided from earlier, sprang to life once again, the top of the head nudging the gusset of your sheer panties. Even with the warmth of the water, I could feel the heat of your sex, and as my tongue probed your lips I imagined my hardness doing the same to your body. My left hand left your ass, sliding upwards along your spine until it reached the clasp of your bra ~ praying I had not lost the knack after so long a time, I flicked the hooks with my fingers and managed to undo the clips first time! Without breaking our kiss, or taking my other hand from your buttocks, I slid the sopping, thin material from your breasts, your arms falling briefly to your sides to allow the straps to fall away. Dropping the scrap of material to the floor, my hand returned to cup your breast; God, it felt so smooth and heavy in my palm! I brought my other hand up to touch your left breast, and the feel of these two glorious orbs in my grasp almost made me come right then! More sensations were to come though, as my hands slid to the front of your tits, I felt the slight crinkling of your aureoles caused by the hardness of your nipples, then the feel of the nipples themselves almost burning a hole in my palms as I squeezed gently on your breasts. At this you moaned into my mouth, breaking our kiss to tell me "I LOVE having them suckled, just like a baby!". I needed no further encouragement; I lowered my head to your right breast, and,taking the nipple between my lips, sucked it into my mouth as far as I could. My right hand continued to fondle and squeeze your other breast, and my cock, which had remained at the junction of your strong thighs, twitched and throbbed in sympathy with your bucking hips.

My left hand becoming free now, I decided not to let it remained idle for long; I reached to the waistband of your panties and started easing it over the swell of your hips. Shortly it could go no further, as our groins were too close together. Panting in short, harsh gaps by now, you pulled away slightly and ripped the scrap of panty from your body, grinding your scalding pussy against my hard cock, opening your thighs just enough to let my length slide between them, rubbing your nether lips and your clit as it did so. I hadn't been with a woman for months, and this was taking me ever closer to the edge, and I murmured around the mouthful of breast in my mouth I could come any minute; hearing this, you immediately pulled away from me, and turned swiftly to face the wall of the shower stall, bending over with your hands against the tiles and your ass wiggling provocatively in my direction. The look in your eyes needed no words to explain, and I quickly moved behind you, lining the head of my prick up with the entrance to your glistening kitty lips. I was in no mood for subtlety by now, and it seemed you weren't either. We were like two animals in heat, and as I entered you for the first time, you slammed back on my hardness so I felt my balls slap against your mons. At first I grasped your swinging tits, pinching and teasing the nipples as I thrust deeply into you; I soon realised that the slippy floor of the stall was not going to allow me to carry this on, without a serious risk of us falling over! I slid my hands down to your hips, getting a firm grip of you and began to really pound into your love-tunnel, feeling my heavy sac bounce against your clit with every stroke. We were fucking so hard, you couldn't move your hands from the wall without falling, and realising you weren't quite getting there, I placed one hand on the small of your back while with the other I reached round and began roughly rubbing your clit. After several more strokes, you began to come... and WHAT a come!! It started with your vaginal muscles clamping hard on my cock, slowing my pace slightly and causing even more friction on my glans; it then spread rapidly throughout your body, your arms & legs beginning to tremble uncontrollably and the screams of "Oh God Oh God Oh GOOOODD!!" over and over again. I could see the swells of your breasts swinging back & forth, and feel your juice as it streamed down the length of my prick on to my balls and thighs. I could hold out no longer, and with a last explosive gasp I buried my maleness into your hot crack and erupted my scalding hot cum deep inside you. Spurt after spurt it came, filling, then overflowing your pussy, and mingling with your juices as they continued to flow like honey from your lips. Eventually I finished my massive ejaculation, and held you tight as the final tremors of your orgasm slowly died away. Looking dreamily over your shoulder, you winked "Welcome to Texas, lover!"

Chapter Two ~ A Night on the Town

After washing each other off in the now cooling shower, we had put on robes and returned to the main lounge of the suite. Amazingly, to me, I felt totally invigorated now; I wouldn't have thought for a second I'd been awake for over 22 hours by now. We sat on the larger of the two sofa's in the suite, you lying slightly across me allowing me to slide my hand inside your robe and gently caress your breasts in turn as we talked. Each sipping a glass of the wine I had brought you, we wondered when Greg would eventually arrive. Just as I was about to reach for the bottle to top-up our glasses, the door to the suite opened. "What a really CRAP airline" were the first words from Greg mouth, as he fought to get his case and holdall through the door. "I'm NEVER flying with them agai............." His words died away as he saw us for the first time, struggling to hold in our giggles at the sight & sound of this (admittedly handsome!) guy ranting away then suddenly drying up as he caught sight of us, well YOU, lying on the sofa with tears of laughter in our eyes, and your unsupported breasts heaving sensuously inside the toweling robe you were wearing. We got up to welcome Greg, and you ran into his arms as he dropped his bags to the floor, hugging him tightly and showering his face with kisses. When you slowed down a bit, I grasped him warmly by the hand and shook it vigorously. After we'd done all our hello's you showed Greg to our room, and we all went to get ready to go out for dinner. I could hear giggles and murmurs from your room when I went into the lounge, and for a split second I felt a hint of jealousy in my mind; then I laughed out loud at myself ~ if anything it should be Greg who was jealous, not me, and he very clearly wasn't!! Allowing myself to think clearly, I realised how honoured I was that such a beautiful lady had invited me into her life, and body, with such affection and lust, and banished any further such stupidity from my mind.

A short while later, you & Greg emerged from the room dressed for dinner. Like me, Greg was dressed formally in a Tux; I thought we both looked pretty good, for guys that is, but as you came out from behind Greg, you took my breath away with your beauty. You had chosen a strapless, dark-green gown, which hugged your voluptuous body closely, enhancing what I already knew to be a sensational cleavage and contrasting with your upswept lustrous red hair wonderfully. You had applied a minimum of make-up, which enhanced the sparkling shine of your glorious green eyes, which were now smiling at us both in pleasure. Your ensemble completed by simple yet exquisite jewellery and high heels, you were now nearly as tall as Greg and I! You looked SENSATIONAL!! How proud I felt to be with you both, as we left the hotel and entered a waiting limousine that wafted us to one of the best restaurants in the city. I sat opposite the two of you, as you sat together on the wide back seat of the limo., and noticed for the first time the long slash in the front of your gown. Every time your legs moved, I caught a tantalising glimpse of your smooth thighs, and a shadowed hint of what lay beyond.

Arriving at the restaurant, we were seated at the best table in the room, and it was obvious from the direction of the veiled (and not-so-veiled) stares of the other patrons, that it was YOU who was the object of their attention. The men (and some of the women!!) were obviously enthralled with your sensual beauty, the other women simply jealous of your looks and, I pondered, the fact of being with two handsome guys who clearly doted on you! As we ordered our drinks and meals, the room gradually returned to it's previous murmuring level of conversation, with the occasional glance over in our direction. We sat chatting as the courses came and went, getting totally relaxed with each other, so that soon it was as if we had all known each other for years. During a brief lull in the conversation, you whispered to both of us "I haven't got any panties on!" Laughing at the look on both Greg's and my faces, you added "I took them off in the powder room ... they're in my purse now!" Recovering our wits quickly, Greg & I carried on with what we had been talking about seconds before. I don't know about him, but my mind was concentrating more on your recent revelation than the topic at hand.

As the thought "hand" went through my head, it was as if my hand moved of it's own volition. Being left-handed, it was fortuitous (I thought!) that I was sitting to your left.. it meant that my right hand could begin a surreptitious journey, under cover of the tablecloth, from your knee up towards the junction of your thighs, while continuing to eat my dessert with my left hand. (Well, I didn't want to make all the other guys in the restaurant TOO jealous!) I felt your legs part slightly, and realised you were allowing easier access to your hot body; then I got a shock ~ I could feel Greg's hand doing exactly the same thing! Looking over at him, I raised a quizzical eyebrow, asking who should go first; he in turn raised his so, as I classed myself as "the guest", I nodded minutely at him. Leaving my hand where it was, I felt his slide further up your thigh until, by the sudden stiffening of your body, he had obviously reached the entrance to your bare pussy. I could hear your faint murmurs of lust as we continued to talk nonchalantly over the table. A few minutes later, your legs snapped tightly shut on my hand, and when I looked at you I could see a provocative, light-pink blush cover your face and neck, down to the full curves of your swelling breasts, and heard your breathing catch raggedly in your throat. After a minute or so the flush had dissipated, and your thighs had fallen apart enough that I could no longer feel the fluttering of your muscles. I looked over at Greg, past your still-closed eyes, and smiled broadly as he slowly & deliberately sucked each of the fingers that had been inside you, licking his lips after each one!

On the pretext of reaching for my wine glass, I leant over the table and at the same time slid my right hand up the full length of your thigh until my fingers met the soaked, puffy lips of your sex. My hand was positioned just right for my intentions... my little finger rested on your swollen clit, the next two were already a little way inside your wet hole and my first finger was teasing the thin width of flesh between your pussy and rosebud. Leaning back after lifting my glass, I took a sip whilst simultaneously pushing my hand further into your centre, two fingers slipping easily into your oozing pussy, the knuckle of my little finger rubbing against your love bud and the other finger probing the centre of your ass, easily entering the tight hole due to the copious amount of your juices that were coating it because of Greg's earlier ministrations. I rubbed the button of your clit with my knuckle, and curled my fingers to reach the little bump of flesh at the front of your vagina, stroking it as best I could, and my other finger continuing to tease the entrance to your ass. Continuing to move all my fingers with an increasing pressure and speed, I again noticed that cute pink flush spreading swiftly across your neck and chest, and realised you were heading quickly towards another orgasm. I kept going........ and going, until I sensed you were only seconds away from coming. I gave you a few more strokes of my fingers, then, pressing hard on your clit with my knuckle, slid my forefinger as far inside your ass as I could....instantly my whole hand was clamped tightly in the vice of your thighs as your orgasm ripped through you.. Greg leaned over to kiss you right then, as you couldn't remain as quiet this time as you had the first, as you wee still so turned on by Greg's earlier efforts. I just sat there, enjoying your reaction, glancing around to see if anyone else but the three of us had noticed who was going on! Luckily, it seemed no-one had; after a minute or two I felt you relax and removing my hand from between your legs, I proceeded to emulate Greg's earlier actions of sucking your juices slowly from all of my fingers, savouring the sweet, yet musky, taste of you. After another ten or fifteen minutes had passed, we had finished our meal and decided to go back to the hotel for a few drinks and a more private setting.

Chapter Three ~ A Fantasy Fulfilled

On the way back to the hotel in the limo, this time we were all sitting on the same seat; you in the middle of Greg and I, all of us giggling about the events at the restaurant in the manner of people who've had a little bit too much to drink!
As the journey back seemed to be taking longer than the ½ hour it took the first time, I thought it would be a terrific idea to get myself a closer view of your pantieless pussy, hidden beneath your silken gown. Even as the thought crossed my mind, I was sliding to my knees between your stockinged thighs, easing them gently apart to gaze adoringly at your finely-muscled legs, and from there to the object of my lust. I could see tiny drops of moisture clinging to the wisps of hair above your mound, and could not stop myself from sliding my hands under your ass and lifting you up, enabling my probing tongue to lick the sweet-tasting droplets from your bush. Looking up, I saw Greg squeeze your breasts, and lower his head to kiss you passionately on the lips. Smiling to myself, I renewed my oral assault on your pussy, thrusting my tongue as deep inside you as I could, sucking your hardening clit into my mouth at the same time as I kneaded your gloriously formed, firm buttocks in my hands. Looking upwards once again, I saw Greg had freed your breasts from their green-clothed prison, and had virtually inhaled one of your rock-hard nipples, while his fingers played teasingly with the other. All too soon, it seemed to me, I felt the telltale signs of imminent orgasm; your thighs clamped around my head as I continued to suck your clit as hard as I could, and I tasted the gush of your come as you climaxed uncontrollably at our touch. Pausing only to lick you as dry as I could, I regained my seat beside you, just as the limo pulled up at the front of the hotel. "Oh My God" you exclaimed, struggling to rearrange your clothing... "What the Hell are you guys DOING to me?" "only what you want us to darlin'!!" we replied, as we escorted you into the lobby and up once again to our suite of dreams!

Entering the suite hand in hand, having somehow managing not to molest you in the elevator, Greg and I eased you gently in to one of the several sofas in the main lounge. Pouring us all a glass of wine, I sat opposite you and Greg and thought, not for the first time, what a wonderful couple you made. I also wondered, not for the first time, what it was you both saw in me, that would make you want to share your first time together with me. I promised myself I would ask you both.... but not right now; now, I was happy simply to be sharing this special moment with you both. Seeming to sense my thoughts, you beckoned me to sit beside you again; as I did, I slid your high-heeled shoes from your feet, massaging each one briefly to try and make you more comfortable. Moaning in relaxed pleasure, your nimble fingers removed first my, then Greg's, tie and unbuttoned out shirts 'til they gaped open from our trouser tops. Turning round and kneeling between us on the sofa, you ran your hands up and down our chests, eyes closed to enhance the feelings in your palms, finding and teasing our nipples as we had done yours. Leaning forward, I reached behind you and unzipped your gown, allowing the form-fitting material to fall away from your body. Standing up quickly, you let the dress fall to the floor, stepping out of it so your stunning body was clearly visible to us for the first time in hours, dressed only in your sheer stockings and lace-cupped bra.

You looked magnificent; a mature, voluptuous SEXY woman, in the prime of your sexual life and so desirable! Even as my eyes drank in your beauty, I could sense Greg's movements as he stripped off his clothes ~ I swiftly followed suit, until we were both naked and hard before you. Reaching down, you grasped us both by our stiff members, and, tugging gently, led us into the master bedroom of the suite. By the time we reached the King-sized bed, Greg and I had collaborated in removing your bra, allowing your succulent, firm breasts to spring happily from their confinement, and as we reached the edge of the bed, we turned you round and sat you on the mattress, each of us still being held by our cocks in your delicate hands. You seemed unsure quite what to do for a moment; then you began to lick tenderly up the length of Greg's solid penis, reaching the head and taking it deeply between your lips, sucking hard while at the same time fondling his balls with your fingers. Abruptly, you took your mouth from him, and repeated your actions on me, swallowing my manhood until I thought you would cause me to pass out with pleasure! Cupping your chin in my hand, I eased your lips from my cock, causing a small moan of annoyance to escape your glistening lips. Laying you down softly on the soft mattress I knelt between your slightly opened legs and gently eased them apart, exposing to my gaze the smoothness of your lips and the small patch of oh-so-sexy red hair above it. As I lowered my face to inhale the fragrance of your sex, Greg slid a pillow under your shoulders before taking position facing down the length of your now supine body, his cock seeming to hover inches above your face.

Abandoning yourself to your fate, you leant back into the pillow and, reaching up slowly, you took Greg's erection in your hands and drew him lustfully into your mouth. Meanwhile, I was drinking in the smell and sight of your pussy, which I had enjoyed earlier but was only now really seeing for the first time. I could see that your inner labia were still slightly puffed from our earlier excitement in the restaurant, pushing erotically past your outer lips and lightly coated with your sweet-smelling juices. Unable to resist a moment longer, I slowly, teasingly, licked you from the spot just above your sexily puckered rosebud, up over your pussy until my tongue reached your clit ~ already it was hard, and protruding from it's little hood, begging to be sucked. I felt my nose tickled by the thatch of red which began just above the top of your slit, as my lips closed around your nubbin and sucked it gently between my teeth, then nibbling oh so gently on it, savouring the gloriously musky flavour of your wetness. I felt your first the first convulsion of your body as you came and, looking up your body, past the smooth plain of your belly and the foothills of your creamy breasts, I saw Greg's cock impaling your mouth & throat, muffling the cries of lust as you spurted your juices over my mouth and chin. Releasing your button from my mouth, I slid my hands under your buttocks, squeezing them apart to allow my tongue fuller access to the very centre of your body. As your body continued to shiver slightly from your orgasm, I plunged my tongue deep into your hole, licking and thrusting as deep as I could until I was almost fucking you with my tongue, occasionally managing a swift pass over the tip of your clit, which was now fully emerged from it's cloak. I remembered then that you had once said you had always wanted to try anal sex, but had never found the "right" person ... I decided there and then that your were SO hot, I wanted to be the first. I knew though, that turned on as you were, you would need to feel even more relaxed if it was to be enjoyable for you; slipping a finger into your soaked pussy, I lubricated it in your juices and then began to gently massage your rosebud with my juice covered digit.

After a brief tensing of your butt cheeks, you relaxed into my movements, lifting your legs to allow me even easier access to your ass. Still licking your pussy and clit constantly, producing more & more of your natural lubricant, I slowly began to ease the tip of my finger into your ass, the ridge of my first knuckle reaching the tight ring before it clamped hard on to me; I could see you push Greg from your mouth as you let out a long, loud moan... "Aaaaaaaaaa-hhhhhhhhh!! Sooooooo gooooooooooddd!!" you screamed! I briefly wondered how you'd managed to keep so quiet in the restaurant, if you normally came as loud as this ~ you were MUCH louder than you had been even in the shower earlier. Very quickly you relaxed your muscles again, and I was able to renew my invasion of your most sacred place; now I concentrated only on your clit and ass, sucking and nipping at your clit as my finger penetrated you, deeper and deeper. I allowed myself to be slightly concerned that Greg might be feeling left-out at this point, but when I looked up I saw he had moved over your face so that you were able to reach his balls with your mouth and tongue; at the same time, he had placed his cock between your breasts and had pushed them together around him, and was slowly fucking your cleavage while teasing your now thimble-sized nipples with his thumbs. I continued my pleasuring of you; soon my finger could go no further, and I began to slide it in and out of your ass like a miniature penis, and as you became more used to it was soon able to add a second finger alongside the first, my thumb by now deep in your sodden pussy so I was able to feel my fingers through your perineal wall, still sucking on your by now rigidly inflamed clit. I felt your orgasm quickly building up in your loins, but was unprepared for the explosion that followed; without warning, your whole body stiffened, your pelvic muscles clamping my hand like a vice as you howled in ecstasy through the storm of your come, the thrusting of your hips causing my mouth to lose contact with your clit as you thrashed from side to side on the bed, almost bucking Greg off from your chest. I could see, and feel, a river of sweet female juices flowing from your pussy, covering my hand in your nectar. After what seemed like hours, you finally started to descend from your orgasmic high, enabling me to withdraw my fingers from your tender ass. I watched the dark flush covering the whole of your upper body slowly fade, as I licked every droplet of moisture from my hand and fingers, savouring the taste of you as I did so.

Having recovered enough to speak, you whispered "That was.... incredible! I've NEVER come like that before.... thank you guys, SO much!" Greg and I both smiled our enjoyment of your pleasure, drinking in your post-orgasmic glow until he said "There's more to come yet darlin', believe me!!" Once again, it seemed that we were brothers in spirit, if not of the flesh; we both knew what we were going to do with you, without so much as a word passing between us. Greg obviously knew of the events in the shower earlier, and now wanted to experience your hot kitty for himself. I, on the other hand, desperately wanted to complete your anal initiation, and saw no reason why both of our desires could not be fulfilled at once.. with the happy coincidence that it would also bring to life one of your strongest fantasies, we set about doing just that!

As Greg helped you to your feet, I laid down in the middle of bed with my head & shoulders against the headboard, propping myself in position with a couple of pillows. My erect maleness looked like a caber from this angle, I thought, then jumped as you bent over and sucked it quickly from tip to base, and back. Greg lifted you up, and stood you over my prone body facing away from me, your feet either side of my thighs. Standing in front of you, he motioned you to squat down, holding you by the hands as your drenched pussy lowered to my throbbing member; taking hold of your hips, I guided my cock easily inside your hot, dripping pussy, encouraging you to slide up and down my pole 'til you had quickly established a slow rhythm. Taking a hand from your flank, I began to smear your juices over your ass, liberally covering your rosebud with your come and rubbing my finger around your pouting ring. Lifting you up by your hips, I moved up the bed so that my prick was aimed like a spear at the very core of your body; then, with Greg helping to guide you, I eased you down until the head of my cock was at the very entrance to your ass. Slowly, slowly, I guided you down, spreading your buttocks wide apart and watching as my hardness disappeared inside your anus. I could feel the quivering tension in your thighs as you fought your orgasm; as your cheeks touched my pubic bone, you grabbed Greg's thighs tightly and muffled your screams of pleasure between his legs, your ass squeezing like a tourniquet around my cock as your juices flooded from your pussy, covering my balls and thighs. Greg shuffled forward, until you were lying with your back against my chest; opening your thighs wide to expose your swollen, pouting lips caused your ass to tighten almost painfully on my prick, heightening the sensation of deep penetration I was experiencing with you even further for us both. I grasped your heaving, sweating breasts firmly in my hands, teasing and tweaking your tender rock-hard nipples as Greg moved forward between you thighs. I felt you tense slightly as he placed his cock at the entrance to your pussy, and heard the continual loud moans of your lust in my ear.

I felt Greg pushing his way into you, at the same time as his hands appeared over your head and took a tight hold of the head rail. I could feel his cock through the thin wall separating your holes, and imagined also I could feel his balls touching mine as he began to pound into you. Somehow, although it felt weird it didn't freak me out, as I thought it might have done; all I could think about was the sensation of being deep inside your ass while you were being fucked hard by another man. "Oh .......... oh........ Oh.......... OOOOOOOOOHHH" was all the sound you could make, as Greg speeded up his thrusts, the power of them causing my cock to move minutely inside your ass, almost as if I was fucking you too. I heard him grunt explosively as he came, filling your pussy with his hot come; your head snapped back convulsively as your most powerful orgasm yet ripped through you, your body straining to move and thrash about in the throes of your own come, but unable to move, sandwiched as you were between two highly-charged males. I instinctively squeezed hard on the heaving orbs in my hands, causing your orgasm to intensify even further... " I.... can't .....STAND IT!" you wailed, as yet another orgasm tore through your body. Spent now, Greg pulled out of you and moved away; immediately I rolled you over and, pulling you up by the hips, quickly had you in a doggy-style position, my prick remaining embedded in your ass all the while. As Greg lay back, recovering from his exertion, I started moving in & out of your rosebud, feeling the spunk dripping from your pussy as I plunged deeply into your ass. Holding tightly to your hips, I thrust my cock like a piston into you, until with one last jerk of my hips I felt the spunk surge up my penis and explode deep in your bowels, filling you with spurt after spurt of my hot cream. I could hear your screams and howls of ecstasy over my own, and I let out a howl of my own as you ground yourself against me, wanting to extract every last drop of spunk from my balls. Eventually our shudders and movement stopped, and I gently eased my now softening prick from your hole, watching in delight as it slowly irised closed as my man-juice oozed out to join Greg's running down your quivering thighs.

After a few minutes, we eased you onto your side, and then your back, taking turns to kiss you lovingly and bask in the glow of your receding orgasm. Lying down either side of you, we pulled up the covers and cuddling in as close to you as we could, we all began the slow fall into sleep. "Guys," you murmured, as you drifted away, " you were amazing........ I can't WAIT to do it again!"

txgrneyes
10-26-2003, 10:04 PM
DM

i can read that story over and over and it always gets me so wet... thank you sweetie...

Nat

dm383
10-27-2003, 03:04 AM
SO glad you like it hon!!

DM

(There will be another one soon!)