PDA

View Full Version : My Sis & My Hubby

krisskamal
09-17-2003, 08:23 PM
Pathi Pathni Aur Woh!

Generally speaking I’m an early bird and that morning I woke up much early. I found them in deep slumber, lying side by side although not touching. I got up and covered my husbands partial nakedness with a bed sheet waist down and said to myself "Let her (my sister) wake up nude” I thought and picking up last nights discarded clothes I stepped into the bathroom. I bathed and got dressed in a white pleated skirt slightly above my knee length, and put on a white thin T-shirt but wore no bra and to bottom it I wore a sexy white lace panties. I tied my hair with a black ribbon in a ponytail. I looked at my self in mirror and felt mischievously content. I could feel the heat crawl up my sensual body which gave in for Weird Fantasies as of a School girl. I blushed as I brushed my hands over my proud breasts over the silk. I pinched my nipples through the silk and felt them grow. I stood in front of the Mirror and played with my boobs. I slipped my middle finger up into my Vagina and felt the wet cream Ooze from my Unquenched Cunt Hole. I scooped some Musk from my Pussy and licked my fingers. I closed my eyes and dreamed of a stranger who wedding a Long Stout Spear Plunged and Plundering me and as though devouring me. I suddenly opened my eyes as the clock struck 7am. My Time was up and Running I thought.

I went to kitchen and prepared some coffee and brought a cup into the bedroom for my sister. She was still curled up, I carefully I woke her up by putting my palms on her naked buttocks and stroking to shake her up by squeezing her lush buttocks gently. She opened her eyes and noticed her nakedness. She blushed and looked at me and asked for her gown. "It is in the washing machine, don't worry, have your coffee" I said. She sat in the bed covering her partly with a pillow and sipped her coffee. She looked surprisingly at me, noticed my outfit, and with a mischievously gleam whispered "God you look fascinating and lovely". I was to blush but controlled "Oh its nothing I'm like this, it makes me feel great to be up early in the morning and be ready for the big day to begin on a note of Joy and Happiness" I replied. She looked around at my husband who was partly covered showing a small hard-on through the covers. She must have suddenly remembered last night and Blushed a deep one turning her face away asked me "When would he get up?" I did smile now and replied "Well not for another hour or so".

My sister looked around innocently and slowly got up, she held a loose garment about her waist and moved away swiftly into the bathroom. As she passed by me I gave her a towel. "Where are my clothes" she asked again "I'm I to hover around naked?" and I replied "Oh my baby love, bath first and I'll get your clothes and leave them just outside ok". I walked into the room looking for her things and scooped an yellow low necked one piece sleeveless dress, matching pink flimsy panties and an white ribbon for her hair and left them near the bathroom, and off I ventured into kitchen for other balance jobs.

After about 15 minutes or so my sister came to the kitchen looking very fresh and pretty with an aroma like a Jasmine flower. "Where is my bra?" She quested as she closed her nipples with her hands. "Who wants one in such a heat of a summer" I replied. She looked at me naughtily and noted I was also not wearing one too. She did show lots of cleavage and her breasts were quite visible. Her dress was slightly above and showed lots of her knees and thighs. Standing in front of the mirror, she probably would not have noticed and it made her feel desirable even for women like me. We moved over and sat at the dining table and sipped more tea. "Did you enjoy it; I mean last night?" I asked. She smiled and nodded. Quickly I whispered "did he fuck you?" My sister blurted "How can you speak such words in the morning, Sister?" She protested. "Will you?" I persisted.
"My darling sister, If my husband so desired, would you agree to sleep with him and fuck him?" She quarried back..

My sister’s response was an instant one "Oh yes why not? If you let me do with him, then I would, if he wanted to and if you allow him".

Then I replied back "Why should you not?". My sister looked down and she was quiet and pondering. So she would okay it and that settled the issue I thought.

She again said "May be can also can and cannot also can". She thought some more.

After some time, she asked me "Have you done with any one else other than your husband and does he approve of it?" She quested. I nodded in agreement "We have nothing to hide anything from each other, and to tell you the truth he doesn't mind at all and in fact many times he himself brought some single men and both of them Fucked me taking turns till finally they had either of my Holes plugged like a Bitch getting it with two Pricks. He even brought some couples with whom we used to indulge in Orgy and Plural Group activities.

Some times we give some Sex Shows to some visiting foreign friends. There were even some XXX Add made with me as the Main Slut doing it to many Men at the same time. Oh yes they used to pay us very handsomely and we never had a hitch doing these Adult Stuff. Are you scared?". I looked at my sister who was goofed and looked startled.

I came closer to her face and whispered "Don't worry you'll be rich and Famous, since you have a very Voluptuous and a Sexy Body and those large Breasts and your Bounty Buttocks can fetch you a Million" saying she drew her sister near and Kissed her passionately on her Lips. Your only 19 and has another twenty years of active period before you. She looked thoughtful and was lost in her Dreams perhaps. She wanted to know more, I could see her curiosity was kindled and lay awoke. "Don't worry be Happy We'll teach you all the Tricks of the Trade. Who knows you may be a Fabulous Star one day and make it to the Top which we all aspire a Heavenly Bliss for pleasure or pain".

I got up from the Table and asked her "Lets wake him up Darling while I'll prepare some coffee for him". She came back to the kitchen feeling shy and said "I shall look after coffee but you do the waking part" I thought that my little speech had scared Her?. I suddenly understood and laughed. So he is erect, is it? She nodded. He generally has a hard- on in the morning when he wakes up and its normal. "Although he never has sex before bathing. May be, you should have tickled and licked his erection that would be a pleasant way of waking him up' I said and went to woke him up. She must have had an eyeful of his huge erection and got scared because the bedcover had moved off. He got up straight with his erection stiff and went to bathroom without looking at me. I went to kitchen and spoke to her some more sexy stuff to make her more eager and that how she can spend her holidays and get Paid to get while getting Laid by the rich and Famous. She blushed, brightened and said "Be Careful".

My husband came to Dining table and he was surprised to notice both of us dressed up so sexily that he kept on looking at my Sister's boobs peeking through the cleavage and stealing a glance or two at my naughty self. My Sister did feel shy since her face was blushed and very red. She got up and went to kitchen while he stared at us. He was to go to the Office and in no time he was fully dressed to go to the office.

He came and sat at the dining for some more Coffee and I slid my hand under the table on his pants and felt his cock hardening. He looked at me and I signaled him nodding my head showing my sister. He immediately got up to the phone and called up his office to say, he would come only in the afternoon. He rushed into the bedroom and no sooner had changed into a loose Tee shirt and shorts and came back and sat where we were already seated. My sister understood the scores and stood without showing her eagerness. As we worked in the kitchen, he sat in a convenient chair so that he could see us and read newspaper. I kept asking my sister for things which were in lower shelf or on ground and She would bend down and each time he would have the view of her panty clad ass. Poor she, she was out of practice wearing short skirts.

Mostly wearing saris, she was never used to bending like that. Her dress was already exposing her thighs at the back as she rode up way high each time she bent and I looked at him and winked and he smiled and winked back. Breakfast was ready and we took it to the Dining table. Both of us sat on either side of him. My sister quipped "No office today" and he replied, No, I have got to take care of two school girls today. Both of us smiled. Also teach some manners to one of them. He added mysteriously looking deep into my eyes and licked his lips with his tongue.

I put my hand on his shorts and felt him growing. I rubbed it a bit, and he put his hands under my skirt and felt me. My sister was unaware of the play under the table till he dropped a spoon on ground and my Sister bent down to pick it and came up blushing harder. My husband got up and closed the curtains and came back with his hard on now very noticeable. Breakfast was over and we gulped down our coffee and my sister got up to clear the table. As she moved about, her dress at back would blow up in the breeze of fan.

When she was clearing the kitchen. I clearly explained the talk I had with my sister in the morning. He congratulated me and kissed me on my lips to whisper in my ears "Good Job done" and said "Ok but don't go fast forward for it'll shock her. He also told me "Lets start the Games and lets woo her into the Game till she can get Addicted and ask for More so let me take the lead and you cooperate" said he. I should role-play and must show that I enjoy it. Then only it would be possible to Implement the encounters and he would be able to do that to her. I nodded in agreement and said ok and because sister came back, we didn't ask for much but eased into a slumbering mood, couldn't one not know it all.

We sat and chatted, He was very nice and polite to her, talked of his work and cracked many a joke to evoke easiness as my sister opened up and laughed and I felt very relaxed. He has a trait of making himself the butt of his own jokes, and makes others feel at ease. He had totally endeared himself to my sister. He told her not to call formerly but to call him by name. My sister nodded her beautiful head and said Ok......Ok baba ok only.

Just then than the servant maid came, I told her to come later around noon. We sat and talked and talked a relaxed morning indeed. My husband took my sister by her hips and said, come Darling Sweat Heart I'll show you something and he led her into the bedroom. Once in front of the dressing table he made her bend down and asked her to look at her back in the mirror. Her flimsy panty had bunched up almost disappeared up the Crevice of her Buttocks and up into her asshole she could see her naked buttocks, and she said "Oh good Heavens" He held her down, having twisted her hands at the back as she tried to adjust her panties with her other hand. My husband then said "Is it good manners for a school girl to show her panties to her Jija ji in the morning " he slapped her bum lightly and she whispered "No please Oh what a shame oh no shame".
How many times you showed me your arrogant ass today? He asked and my sister said please "Only once no only twice" he went on to slap her buttock a bit hard, and she cried out, it hurts, and he repeated how many times, and slapped her other buttock and she replied, may be three or four. He relaxed her hand and caressed her buttocks and asked her show more and fingered her cunt through the panties and she squirmed and didn't know what answer was expected and looked up at me in confusion, so I said, say yes, and she did and He let go of her and as she straightened up, kissed her gently on all her face and self while caressing her bum with other. She responded and he placed her hand on his shorts and she teased his cock a bit. He pulled down her panties and made her sit in the easy chair with legs drawn up, her pussy exposed and sat on the floor on his knees and licked her pussy. Sister closed her eyes and gave herself to the oral sensations as he licked her bums and thighs and cunt all over and she moaned.

I excused myself to give them more privacy said I shall get some beer and went out of the room. I wanted to leave them alone since being Her first Time she could be very shy "oh let her Shyness be Banished". I did some in the kitchen, started cooking the Lunch Etc. and after about 20 minutes went back to the bedroom with 2 glasses of beer wondering what they were doing. I found them cuddled in the bed all naked, He was lying full length wise and She sure had sat on his groins as he was playing with her Breasts she giggled and said "Look Sister we are up without you, Meanwhile my husband pulled her by her Buttocks and drew her torso towards him, his fingers caressed her buttocks and slightly shifted and felt her Anus and put his finger up in her tender Ass for which act she squealed and writhed her Ass and bent down to kiss my Husband on his lips. She looked up into the roof and I knew she was moist and wanted to Cum. As she broke away guiltily. She asked me what took me so long 'Were you Brewing the Beer?' "And chilling the beer?'. I came close to her and smelled her warmth and said "Yes chilling it while your Warming" and all of us laughed and Joked, my husband held my one Breast and had my sisters nipple by the other. He sat and adjusted so that we both Sisters were on either sides of Him. He and I sipped some beer and offered a sip to my Sister.

No my god My Sister you are corrupting Me, I haven't had it so far. I said Oh my Dove there is always a first time for anything and pored the full glass into her mouth which she gulped. He started rubbing his hard on, so I pulled down his shorts and took his prick in mouth and licked it, and it became limp because cold beer did not help and He said I want a warm mouth over it and I said there is only one around. Sister blushed because she had never done before but I prompted her "look how easy it is see how it slips so easily into my mouth, come try it Darling and as she brought her face close to the his cock I kissed her on the Mouth and offered my husbands cock for her to Gobble. He touched her lovingly as she bent and took his head softly in her mouth and He sighed with pleasure. I told her to take care, your teeth, don't hurt him and she took some more in mouth and He shut his eyes in pleasure. My sister had an advantage, she has a wider mouth and He grew hard in it and she tentatively bobbed her head up and down softly and He cried softly. My sister was now all confident and took more of his cock in her mouth.

Oh and she now did it more confidently. after a few times she let it out all hard and wet with her saliva still sticking to his erection. I glanced at her and shoved the wet shining cock up in my mouth and sucked his Juices out. I looked at the combined achievement. She grasped at his cock and started licking up the shaft with her tongue and when she came to the head and tenderly licked the hole as she had seen me do it last night and

He cried, oh, fuck and his cock jerked involuntarily. I raised his leg on my side, and lay down on bed between his legs and licked his scrotum and ass with my cold tongue till it warmed up as my sister continued. He bade her to come on top and she straddled him and they were locked in 69 position, He licking her pussy and asshole while she now had his cock and was sucking it as she gulped much more of the cock as she could which was much more than I could, our faces very close to each other as I licked his scrotum and balls and she would look up at me in mischief and once while licking his shaft our tongues touched each other.

He motioned me to stop and told Sister to hold back while he recovered a bit and she got off him and I sat up. He pulled my Sister down and kissed her and said, you are great. I almost ejaculated in your mouth. Sure enough, a drop had formed on his prick-head and I told her to lick it. He prompted her and she licked and felt the taste. She had licked a prick and tasted the cum for the first time. He sipped more beer and relaxed a bit. He pulled down her shoulder straps exposing her breasts and told her to hold his prick between them. She did not know how and I guided her as she leaned over his prick and held it by her breasts pressed together and moved gently. She was learning new things and how.

He licked and fingered her asshole and she wriggled her ass, and He kept the pressure on till he had half the finger in. He told me to take my panties off so he could check whose asshole was tighter and I exposed my Ass to him and He made me lick his middle finger, which I wetted thoroughly well for it was my ass I had to look after and he pressed it in and I hid my discomfort as he pushed all the way in, till all his full finger had gone in. Sister saw this in full amazement "My god three full fingers of three inches had gone up my Ass. He gently rotated his fingers up my Asshole and told her don't worry, in couple of days you too would be able to take it, may be more than your Sister. We remained like that for some time, occasionally He moved his finger a little. At last he removed his fingers and finished his beer and I finished mine also and wanting more left to fetch it. My sister called out saying "Take you own time". All inhibitions had vanished.

When I returned, He had made her lie between his legs and She was licking his Asshole as I had done earlier. He was guiding her a bit verbally but she had seen me and was doing ok and as He moaned with pleasure, she knew she was doing ok and located the sensitive spots with his tongue and explored them. She did, what he had done to her, probing his Asshole and licking around it. He was playing a bit with his hard on and now asked her to shove her finger in, gently, and she did that and said it is not going, so He licked her finger, felt her nail was ok and told her to try and she pressed against his anus and I helped opening up his buttocks a bit and she shoved it in halfway, I told her to pull out slightly and then give a deep shove, she looked at He inquiringly and he nodded and she was all the way in.

He wanted both of us to lick his prick together and we did that lying on each side and our mouths separated by thickness of his prick, our noses often touching each other. He enjoyed his sensations and with my hands over my sister's made her move her finger a bit or pull it out a bit and shove it in till she got hang of it. His prick was erect and uptight now and it was wet and gleaming and another drop was forming at the top, and she licked it up and He screamed "I'm Cumming" "Can you two girls lick my head together?. My sister and I just did that as our tongues were touching each other, and He pleaded and asked her to take his cum in Her mouth. Yes she nodded, bravely, for He was getting excited with the idea of two sisters licking him and cried out oh, take it and spurted his Sprout which missed both our mouths but she caught the next spurt in her lips and I moved in and caught more of it.
He cried out loud and went on jerking off and Sister again held his penis in her mouth and had her mouth was full and when she had released him. he was already getting limp and dribbling a bit, which I licked off.

We sat like that. He with his eyes closed. Sister looked at me and I kissed her cheek with affection which I felt for her, and hugged her. I gave her a hand towel to wipe herself while He stretched out and lay down.

After a few minutes, I got up and went to kitchen, the maid was due to arrive any time now. Sister walked in after a few minutes, in her sexy dress, and helped me in kitchen work. I told her, Sister "Let him finish the task of fucking you today, as a matter of statement. She just smiled and quested "You'll be there and we'll fuck him together Oh my sister lets do it to Him Please help me and fill my Cunt". My poor Sister she needed her elder sister to assist her and we were satisfied that we had wooed her into this Sinless World and It'll be more and more than ever I pondered.

We had our lunch and the maid had done her work quietly in the kitchen, though looking curiously at me and my Sister wearing short skirts and went away after her job was done. We had some more beer and Sister also agreed and had a couple of Glasses.

We switched on the ac in bedroom and we sat together on the vast double Bed. I fooled around his prick for a while as my sister removed her clothing. Seeing my sister do a sensual Strip-Tease His hard on was back once again. Suck it I yelled to My sister who obediently knelt at the Bed side and took his enormous erect Cock in her soft Mouth and started to suck him. t, and H led us to the bedroom. My husband had a Kinky desire He lied down nude and made Sister climb onto him. She was made to straddle him as his Cock pointed at her Cunt and he slowly guided his Cock into her Vagina and right till inside and deep inside her, while he held her buttocks, the entry was easy and he thrust himself at her till she got the rhythm and was bobbing up and down gently sucking his cock up and down.

She was riding a man first time and seemed to enjoy it. He held her by her buttocks, kissed her and murmured crazy things while kissing her. She was totally oblivious of my presence, giving everything into the fuck feeling with her respected brother in law, sighing and moaning, till He had to pump up the action, going into high gear and fucking her faster and soon she was bouncing and heaving and yelling strange abusive things while biting her teeth. He was heaving and thrusting madly up her cunt and soon cried out loud and Sister moaning and whispering, yea, fuck me. He fucked and I watched fascinated as they came jerking and convulsing, till their actions became slower and their spasms subsided and she collapsed on his chest, She rolled away and lay spent with Her thighs spread wide and cooled her cunt in the ac room as the Fan blew loving cold air on the Naked Sprawled Bodies radiating with Love and Warmth.

My Sister stayed with us for a fortnight more. My husband took off many days to entertain us. On 5th day we made a plan to get her Ass fucked for which act she agreed fully. We had a strange and a Kinky plan. My husband wanted to entertain a Couple of his Superior Friends who were top ranking Officials in the Firm where my husband was working and they were not from India but were Two French Gentlemen.

The designated day came and we were well prepared, Having made up the House to look very decent. We invited them in the evening and they came in time and were at our house by 7pm. We escorted them into the Living Room which was dimly lit. We offered them the rarest of a Scotch Blended Whiskey, Soon we were all sipping and joking. That was the time we were to introduce the Spice of the Evening "My Sister", She strode into the Living Room from the Bedroom as my Husband announced Her arrival. She was introduced as a Virgin both at her Vagina and her Asshole as a Damsel especially preserved for the occasion.

She wore very scantily that too pure South Indian Half Sari. The roundness of Her Buttocks were well visible showing Her curves about her Silk Petticoat of a Pavada, and she walked Gracefully and came and stood in front of the Foreigners with a Sly shamefulness about herself. Both the Men got up from their seats and clapped their hands in Gleeful happiness and held her by her Waist and admired her. My sister gladly accepted both of them because they were Rich and Famous and there was a Secret deal in the making as she can yield to pure Horny Perverted souls Hungry for Indian Pussy.

My sister went and sat between the Gentlemen while they had their hand on her thighs and took her Charming face in their arms and each started Kissing her in Turns as me and my wife watched the scene as if it were normal.

I got up and stretched my hands wide intentionally letting my Sari fall off from my shoulders. My husband got up and came forward to aid me to disrobe me in front of others. Soon I stood there in the center of the Vast Bedroom with only my Bra and Petticoat.

I swayed my hips and made a sensual movements treating the Gentlemen of an Audience for a Sexy Dance. I moved close to the Men and approaching my sister pulled her off from the sofa and soon was got engrossed kissing my sister on her Mouth. I carefully and Sensuously undid my sisters Half Sari and soon my sister was left with only her Bra and Her Briefs which hardly covered her Snatch. The Pubis Hair pierced her brief and was visible very to the naked eyes of the Foreign Gentlemen.

Soon both of us 'Girls' were naked as the day we were born and I turned the Table towards Lesbian Love making. The Guests Got up and started removing their clothes. I looked at my Husband from the corner of my eyes and gestured a 'Gesture" to him asking him to take off. My husband immediately understood my plea and excused himself for a leak into the Toilet. I had already taken the lead and had both the Men attentive. "Come on lets not waste a moment". I looked at my sister and nodded she turned towards the elder one who is presumed to be the Boss Man. My sister held the elder one by his Cock and came towards me. I turned to the younger Stud and bade him to come closer. Meanwhile my sister led him away to the Corner of the room and sat down on the lush Carpet and offered her Mouth for a Kiss. My god thought I what a Crazy evening three Cocks and two cunts with two Asses.

I took the younger one and soon was deeply engrossed in wet kissing him and slowly pulled off all his clothing. He stood nude with his Cock in a huge erection. I was amazed at the Size of the Cock. It was a red headed Cock, very thick may be two Inches and it was quiet long could be around seven Inches. I held his Cock with Love and Tenderness and rubbed the Cock all over my lips, nose, cheeks and finally applied some saliva and rubbed it all over my face touching the his penis to my forehead at the Bindu, I loosened my Mangalasuthra and Garlanded His cock and gently kissed him full on his lips. Mean while the other Elder one had disrobed himself and was seen kneeling on the Carpet and folding his hand as in prayer was seen begging my sister to part her thighs,
He pulled all his clothing's and his cock shone more red than the other and it stood brisk and erect. My sister knelt before His Cock and opened her Red and Soft mouth asking him to part with lush juice. pleading Her to shred her cloths. My wife saw the moment and came forward towards the elder one and had the other mans Cock as she led him to her sister. She said in a Whisper "Look Darlings it was an Gentlemanly agreement that we should get the price of our part. The elder one looked mischievously and said. Well ok lets come to an understanding. I'll start a Game and I'll need your cooperation. Oh yes we are with you said the Foreigners.

Here the point of concern was that I wished and wanted the Elder one to seek my sister. I was sure he would be a thorough Gentleman and fuck my sister tenderly and seek to create Vivid interests and bring her to an aggressive and an Erotica Climax. My husband had already fixed the Tariff and had already explained to them the various Price Tags of the Game and I was to just make it more Kinky and make them an Offer that they will not refuse. We told the Foreigners that we'll fresh-up and meet them in about 10-minutes and that they can involve in consuming more alcohol by the time we return. I wanted to take a final clearance from my husband and wanted an excuse to talk to him. I took my sister by her hand and led her to the Bathroom where my husband was hiding.

I found my husband lying in the Hot tub and bathing. He was surprised to see us enter the Bathroom and he looked at me quarrying, I just put a finger to my mouth asking him to be quite and said "The mood is just right dear and our guests are very turned-on and are in high state of excitement and now is the time to set things right".

"I have fixed 10 Thousand Rupees for my sisters Canny and 20 Thousand Rupees for her First Time in her Asshole and it would be a 20 Thousand for my Cunt and Ass as a Package deal". What about the Timing my husband questioned. "Oh" I replied I have to do some Time management well lets fix it for five to Six hours. That means the whole night they would be fucking you Girls and I would be left with nothing but Dry and High with no entertainment?. Not so my darling the elder one wanted you to Film the entire Scene and I made a secret agreement with him If the entire Sexual acts were to be filmed it would cost him another 50 Thousand Rupees and we will be rich by a Lakh by the morrow of tomorrow and this money shall be equally split between me and my sister and you'll have no say over it.

But I told them about explicit oral sex that would be done by you and your sister which will fetch us another 10-Thousand Rupees said my husband. I readily agreed to this and drew my sister close to my bosom and hugging her whispered in her ears "Dear my sister darling please have patience and work your way through till we reach our goal". Now its left to us Females to get the Ball rolling saying so I draped a transparent silky shawl large enough just to cover my sisters Boobs and her hips till just the juncture at her Vulva. I went to the Mirror and looked at my face. I drew the Lipstick and drew large patterns right on my Breasts and drew Mouse shaped objects reaching out into my Cunt area. Having appreciated my appearance I told my husband to sneak out of the House and get the TV Camera from his house and that he should return not later than an hour.

The clock struck 9pm and I led my sister out of the Bathroom and we straight went to the front room. I was surprised to see that our Guests were not in the Front Room but when I herd some sounds from the Bedroom I rushed into the Bedroom. My god what a scene. Both our friends were Naked and they were lying side by side carrying on an act of 69.
That means these were Heterosexuals and immediately thought of my husband who's more Daring when it comes to Heterosexual. Well one thing was clear it was becoming more Kinkier than any of the earlier Encounters I had ever participated and was very anxious to taste some variety gaming having come this far and yet not very far and very near at hand so far.

We approached the Large Bed and our friends sensing our return broke away from their 69 and looked at us as they sat side by side with a tremendous Hard on that it was difficult for me to restrain from a Grand Slam. They both uttered in a single voice "So what's the Deal? Who'll take what and who's going to have whom?".

I took out a rupee coin and approached the elder one and placed the coin on the head of his cock and asked him to jerk his cock so that the Coin will be Tossed. He did just that and the coin fell Heads down.

Well said the elder fellow "I'll take the younger of them and have her by the Canny and have her Ass bugged that'll cost me 30 Thousand Rupees and I shall pay her Bonus for her cooperation in giving me Oral and Anal satisfaction, what have you to say Honey" He looked at my eyes. I nodded readily and Congratulated his Cock by giving a wet kiss and by taking his balls in my mouth and briefly sucking at the scrotum.

Immediately the elder one climbed off the Bed and fetched the Bread. This is 50-Thousand Rupees you Indian Sluts, Cunts and Whores said he and lifted my sister and shoved the Bread packet in her Cunt laughing. I pulled at the Bread packet and wished him all the Best with my sister. Remember my Darling Sister said I He's your John and you are going to do a Trick or Two before you can earn your Whores Bread and I winked at them.

He whisked my sister and off they went into the Living Room and crashed together on the Lush Caret rolling and Kissing and tumbled around like Love Snakes Mating. The younger one looked at the departing partners and laid a hand on my shoulders and drew my face close to his and kissed me deep while he tasted and sucked my saliva from my mouth.

My god he said you taste very sweet and he laid me on the large Bed and started to lick and clean the Lipstick I figures I had made on my naked self. I wriggled my bottom and raised my legs up and made a V of my thighs and pushed his head to get his face on my cunt. He went on to lick my pussy and tried to shove his fingers up my Ass. I tried to resist his fingers in my Ass but he swung my Torso lifting me by my Buttocks and he thrust his Tongue deep in my rectum and sucked my ass juices straight from my anus.

Come you fucking bastard...you son of a Bitch, Fuck the shit out of this Charming House Wife of a Whore. Pass my bread or I'll piss on your face!. He smiled and said Come my sweet Bitch pass me some of your Golden Showers saying he glued his mouth to my Cunt and started sucking it like a Baby suckling his mothers for milk.

I made up my mind and passed a large stream of my yellow pee till he was choking and some of my pee spilled from his mouth. He straight came and pored the remaining of my pee right into my Mouth. I was too intoxicated to refuse and I gladly tasted and drank my own Pee from his mouth. Oh what a Fuck-up I thought drinking your own Piss...

He got up abruptly and fished some money from his pants and said "That should take care of you, I have kept this 25-Thousand for this Fuck-up and now Its time I fill your Cunt and your womb with Honey and lick your cunt and fuck your Asshole you can invite your husband to join the Group and he can start Filming the Explicit Sexual Acts of both you Sisters doing it to us and Sure we'll stick to the Gentlemanly agreement and pay you girls handsomely.

My Sister's Vanity was one thing. Me and my husband had prepared her mentally and physically to be assertive and reciprocate mutual Vibes Taming her Arrogant Ass and having made her to accept huge Dildo and many trained and crazy cocks. I wasn't worried a bit and in-fact felt jealous for the last couple of days when Sister has loosened all her inhibitions and was walking literally Naked in the house unmindful of my husband nor me. This incident ends here. My sister, while leaving said that may be She'll try a few tricks and will sure experiment variety in life and wold sure involve Husband into these unselfish kinky games, only a few of them, but we almost lost contact and she has not written any about anything and we haven't met for the last couple of years.

One of our thick close bed pals who visited Singapore did meet my sister last month who's running a high class brothel in Thiland. He said that my sister is Sex training some teenage girls and selling them to rich and famous who have enough bread to spill if they ventured to puncture virgin girls of the Orient. Well my sister was one hell-of-lot Lesbian and I also came to understand that many xxx adult movies have been made in which my sister played the leading role and the whole fucking thing was filmed and distributed in the far eastern countries and to the Arab World. She's now very well settled in Singapore and I sure wished that I would make it to her and into her to gain the Immortal Joy for ever.
====================================================