PDA

View Full Version : Wet Dreams

krisskamal
09-17-2003, 08:12 PM
Wet Dreams

Savvy reached over sleeping form beside her and quietly pressed the button on the clock radio next to the bed. She couldn't help smiling to herself as she rolled over on her belly.

She closed her eyes against the softness of the pillow in the half light of early morning. She loved this time of early morning. This was a special time of dreams that she could direct.

They were dreams where she could let her imagination run free in a state of half awake, half asleep. It was a time when she could see and be and do any- thing she wanted. As she drifted in her dream, she imagined herself in a hazy room. The white silk of her floor length nightgown was very soft against her skin. Nothing was distinct. The lights were soft, the furniture was soft, the colors were soft and the walls faded in the distance. It was like viewing the world through a photographers soft focus filter. Through the hazy soft light she could make out two forms approaching her. A little thrill of expectation ran through her body like a tingle of electricity. She knew where she was taking this dream. It was one of her favorite retreats. She watched as the hazy forms drew closer. She recognized one of the forms as Randy who, in the real world still lay sleeping quietly beside her. The other form was the faceless, bearded, unidentified man who always inhabited this little part of Savvy's highly erotic imagination. She could see that they wore nothing as they approached her. Then she imagined their strong hands reaching out to caress her body.

She closed her eyes and focused on the sensations as strong hands firmly held her and worked gracefully and deliberately at the line of small buttons down the front of her nightgown. Soon it fell away and immediately disappeared in the haze at her feet. One hand cupped a full breast, kneading and lightly playing with the stiffening nipple. A second hand slowly ran down her the sensuous curve of her spine and firmly grasped one well rounded cheek. She responded by giving a lewd little squeeze to the fingers that casually rested well within her crack. A mouth found the little electric spot on her shoulder that connected directly to another spot about four inches below her navel and deep within her. She welcomed the little current that coursed through her body. A third hand massaged her high on the inside of her thigh. Savvy parted her legs a bit to make more room for the exploring hands and fingers as another warm mouth began to nibble on her ear lobe. Without premeditation, her own hands reached, palms out, and gently grasped a quickening maleness in each. She loved the feel and heft of the soft skin sacks. The little move- ments within each little sack always intrigued and excited her.

Her reward was the sound of two sets of masculine lungs inhaling deeply in unison. She encircled one of the harden- ing male members with her long fingers, gently sliding her hand up the length of it and then down again ... a gentle but, firm bite on her neck and an "uuuuuummmmmmmm" in her ear was her answer. Experimentally, she softly ran her long fingernails up the tender, sensitive underside of the other rapidly hardening cock. It jerked and the casual fingers probing the crack between her cheeks moved lower. They probed deeper and more firmly. She heard a deep throaty groan. Savvy giggled. She couldn't suppress the giddy thought there might be some kind of a secret code. Maybe, with a little bit of patience and practice, she could decipher it. "If I do this," she mused to herself, " ... he does that." The idea that she might be able to elicit whatever responses she wanted merely by manipulating these two delightfully convenient and pliant male handles appealed to her sense of humor. Single string marionettes! What a concept! Then the hands began to press her onto a leather covered doctors examining table that had materialized conveniently behind her.
Bindings appeared from nowhere and she was first held and then tied in place. Her shoulders were firmly set comfortably against the elevated back of the device. Her wrists were bound to the sides of the table. Her feet were set into the stirrups and fastened securely. Savvy offered no resistance. In this position her body and sex were completely exposed and she was helplessly unable to either cover herself or touch herself. Immobile, she could only watch. If she became the object of attention, she could only succumb. She always imagined it would be this way. The form that was Randy placed a bar stool where Savvy could easily see. He sat on it and in full view, he smiled at Savvy. He began to stroke his erection as the faceless form took his place on the floor at the foot of the examining table. The form positioned himself between Savvy's parted legs and began to stroke Savvy's inner thighs, slowly working his way to more and more sensitive areas where her thighs came together. The only features Savvy could make out on her dream stranger were his beard and mustache. Savvy basked in the delightful teasing, deliberately tensing and relaxing of the muscles within her pelvis. She felt herself becoming more and more aroused by the teasing fingers and hands. She felt fingers delicately circling and probing the folds of her pouting pussy lips. They gently played with her clit making her squirm in little waves of pleasure. Fingers opened and entered her, spreading her delicious lubrication to her throbbing love button. All the while he expertly kneaded and massaged her.

The highly personal 'examination' of her vulnerable pussy seemed to go on forever. Savvy felt herself becoming more and more excited. Her mind raced. Her lascivious nature painted lewdly erotic images and sensations in her imagina-tion. She strained at the stirrups and the bindings on her wrists. She wanted to spread her legs 'til they ached. She wanted to open herself completely to these bold fingers. She wanted to take them deep inside her. She wanted them to fill her more than she'd ever been filled before. In her minds eye, she could see and feel herself thrillingly impaled on this hand. She wanted to feel a fist moving deep inside her, massaging her soul as she engulfed it. She wanted to feel it's living presence deep inside her, filling her as she wildly fucked and fucked and fucked it. Then she felt the hot and cold sensation of breath as the faceless form moved closer, tonguing and toying with her now throbbing clitoris. The hairs of his closely trimmed beard ran riot on the sensitive areas between her legs and on her tender inner thighs.

He eagerly licked and penetrated her with deep, wet kisses. She squirmed as she felt the little tickle of her own musky love juices moving down the crack of her ass. Her hips began to grind and thrust uncontrollably against the illusive tongue. She felt the urge to grasp his head with her hands and press it hard against her hungry sex. She could make it happen, it was her dream after all but, she fought the feeling. There was something delightfully exciting about being helplessly "done to" like this. She basked in the rush of feelings and the sense that she was not responsible for anything. All she needed to do was to luxuriate in the sensations as they overtook her. She loved her delightfully naughty position and what the forms were doing to her body. She wanted to wallow in her instinctive responses more than she wanted to do anything else. Turning his attentions from Savvy's now wet and burning hole, the faceless form stood and moved behind Randy.

Reaching around Randy from behind, he replaced Randy's massaging hand with his own, slowly stroking the length of Randy's distended shaft. Randy groaned as the unfamiliar fingers glided over his hard, erect flesh. The effect on Savvy was electric. Involuntarily, she inhaled and moistened her lips with her tongue at the sight. Her attention was riveted on the sights and the cool air on the wetness between her legs. Nothing else existed for her but Randy's hard cock, the strangers hands, his bearded face and her own longing pussy. The bar stool de-materialized and Savvy watched as the forms floated closer to her. The hand on Randy's cock guided it closer and closer to her pussy. Then she felt the first touch of the swollen purple head against her starved cunt. With very little pressure the cock slid easily and deeply into her.
Her hips undulated in unison with his penetrating thrusts. Her wetness flowed within her as the cock slid firmly in and out of her hungry hole again and again. When Randy withdrew, his cock glistened and sparkled with the slickness of her juices in the dream light. He moved to the side of her table and leaned over her. The faceless form took a place on the other side of the table. He bent to take Randy's wet member in his hands and greedily licked Savvy's lubrication from the hardened shaft. They were very close and Savvy could smell her own musk mixed with their masculine scents. The image of Randy's hard rod being massaged by male hands, sucked by a strange male mouth sent erotic shivers through Savvy's entire body. It was a fantasy she longed to make real. The men moved in slow motion. It was a delectably lewd and deliberately an erotic display just for Savvy's pleasure. It became clear that Randy was getting close to bursting so, the male partners traded roles.

Now Randy was sucking vigorously. The bearded lover gasped and groaned, thrusting his hips in counterpoint to Randy's movements. As Randy withdrew, Savvy could see the first clear, sparkling droplets of pre-cum forming at the little hole at the end of the engorged shaft. The dream strange began to stroke his straining cock with urgent motions. As he masturbated with one hand, he massaged the hanging sack at the base of his bursting member with the other. Savvy could tell that he was on the verge of cumin violently on her belly. As she watched, she realized that she was holding her breath in anticipation. A soul wrenching moan cut the air as the first creamy streams of hot, sticky cum shot out across her body. Savvy exhaled. His cum beaded on her hot skin. The successive pumping spurts of the warm, milky fluid began to despite. Randy began to rub the oozes of cum on Savvy's belly down and between her legs, working it and his fingers deep into her open and waiting cunt. Massaging her sex, he paid particular attention to the secret little places he knew so well. Not to be left behind, Randy brought himself to the brink as well. Soon he sprayed his own creamy load of cum into the earthy mixture of juices between Savvy's legs.

Savvy closed her eyes in ecstasy as she felt four strong, cum slick hands massaging and penetrating the soft, wet, recesses of her very willing pussy. The tension inside her was becoming unbearable. Her hips bucked and twisted in her mounting eagerness as she strained to push herself the last little way to ecstacy. The naked forms pressed against her trembling flesh, grasping and biting and licking everywhere at once, writhing with her, engulfing her and sharing in her wanton lust. Savvy could feel herself teetering over the edge and into the abyse. Panting frantically and lost in her dream, she breathlessly allowed the sensations to overwhelm her. The ghost like figures seemed to be humming as they melted away into her body. Back in the real world, the snooze alarm sounded again. Randy was fully awake and reached over to tap it before it registered on Savvy's consciousness.

He could feel the gentle rocking of the bed and it told him that Savvy was dreaming her morning dreams again. Randy loved these hot, steamy mornings. He smiled to himself as he slowly rolled the light summer blanket down toward the foot of the bed, exposing Savvy's nude body. She was lying on her tummy in a light sheen of perspiration. Her legs were apart. She was rocking her hips against the bed and breathing hard in a way that always turned Randy on. Randy knew she was on the verge of cumin. It was a delicious sight and Randy knew they would start the day with a bang. He adjusted his position for a fuller view of Savvy's moist pussy as it rocked back and forth, rubbing against the mattress. Leaning on one elbow, he began to fondle Savvy's soft, yielding inner thighs and wet, open pussy lips with his other hand. "Hell," he thought to himself, "... can't think of any reason why I shouldn't enjoy her dreams, too!" With a mischievous grin, he began to hum a little ditty as his fingers found their way easily inside Savvy's pouting recess. ---

On another steamy morning not long after, in those moments between sleep and wakefulness, Savvy dreamed it was Randy that she and the dream stranger bound to that old doctors examining table. But, that's definitely another story! Of course, Savvy had many other lusty dreams with many other pleasant themes but, we cannot relate them to you now ... at least not until she relates them to us!

Last Sunday morning I got a phone call from Danny. He asked if I'd like to go sailing with he and some friends, all but one of whom I had already met. Since I love the water and had only planned to clean house I naturally agreed to go. I stopped at the store and bought some enough wine, beer, fruit and other assorted munchies for five. When I arrived I found Danny and his friend Reedy working on the motor. Reedy is a tall, blonde, good looking engineer that Danny has unsuccessfully tried to set me up with for over 5 years.

He's a very nice guy but the chemistry just wasn't there. Danny and I had, however, "fixed" Reedy up with an acquaintance of mine named Cindy. I ran into Cindy at a dinner a couple of months ago and she very breathlessly announced to me that she hadn't been laid in 6 months and was in danger of death due to lack of sex. She further advised me it was my duty to remedy the situation. And she and Reedy had been having a wonderful time according to both of them, that is until very recently.

And she announced that the "last man who did to me what he did to me, I married". That naturally piqued my curiosity somewhat! Anyway, the lady for whom this trip was planned and her new lover never did show up so the three of us took off from Pete's Harbor in the motor sailor. And it was a gorgeous day! We had plenty to drink and since it was warm I imbibed much more than usual. Danny and I managed to argue several subjects very vocally and Reedy kept trying to change the subject. Somehow sex came up. Reedy asked me some questions regarding a women he once had a relationship with. She had one nipple that was inverted and loved having it all but brutalized. He said she even came if he was rough enough with just that one breast. He asked me how a man is supposed to know just how untenderly a women likes to be handled. I suggested that a man should start out very tenderly and proceed to a slightly harder level and watch her reactions very carefully.

She'll either say something or give other indications that she does or doesn't like a particular activity. Danny then expounded on how a women becomes subservient when she gives head and I argued that to me it was a position of supreme trust on the part of the guy involved. After all there are teeth that could easily become involved. But then, as I pointed out, some men like to have the upper teeth gently scraped across their glans in "just the right way". This brought moans and frowns from both of my companions. Not all men like that of course. It was then we spotted the floating purple object, just south of the San Mateo bridge. Naturally we had to retrieve it. It turned out to be a balloon so using a boat hook was out of the question. They decided to use me instead. I leaned over and Reedy held my legs so I could reach for the balloon. We later found a White and a mylar Snoopy balloon as well. A silly game, but we enjoyed it. And Reedy managed to hold me tighter with each retrieval. Danny announced that he had to get home for a dinner party and Reedy asked if I'd like to go back out and tie up and watch the sunset. I heartily agreed and after letting Danny off at the dock we proceeded back out.

By now I had consumed at least 12 beers and was truly feeling no pain. We tied up near some barges and Reedy proceeded to remove his clothing and announced we should go for a swim. It took me at least 5 seconds to decide that was a great idea. (That proves I was drunk!) I proved to have a strange sense of modesty as I removed everything but my bra. I guess I thought people going by in other boats would think I was wearing a bathing suit. But it was a flesh colored, very flimsy bra and probably only served to entice rather than cover much of anything. We played in the water and kissed. Then Reedy got out and lowered a small ladder for me. It took a long time for me to feel safe enough to get out. Boats kept going by and at one point I was almost ready when Reedy announced there was a plane at 40,000 feet. That seemed very funny and I fell backwards yet again.

Finally I made it out of the water and was then freezing. It seemed the obvious thing to do was to go below deck and warm up. He held me and kissed me very tenderly. He moved me to the sleeping area and gently ran his hands over my body while his lips tended to my breasts. I was warming up rapidly! And then his mouth traveled downward kissing my tummy and beyond.

As he gently spread my thighs with kisses I knew what Cindy must have been referring to. He whispered that he wanted to "eat me up" and proceeded to nibble softly on my clit and then press his tongue into my waiting cunt. He sucked and licked me into a state of pure ecstasy. And then he started the process again. I thought I would never breath again and at that moment I didn't even care. His tongue and lips alternated between my cunt and my clit and he was relentless in conquering my lust. Over and over he sucked on me and I exploded into his waiting lips. After countless orgasms I begged him to stop and just hold me. He finally moved up and let me collapse in his strong arms while he kissed my hair and my neck. When I was finally able to move again I reach down to feel his cock and slowly stroked its hardness. It was average in thickness but much longer than most.

And I wanted very much to taste him and to please him as he had me. I slid down on the small bed and planted a wet kiss on the tip of his prick. Then I breathed lightly on it and attached. I took him quickly into my mouth and began to stroke the length of his manhood with one hand while I played with his balls with the other. The sudden intake of his breathe told me all I needed to know about how he liked the activity. I sucked and pressed him as far into my throat as I could and stroked in and out. My tongue was very active and was moving over him as I sucked and sucked. His cock quivered and grew even larger and longer. I was prepared to bring him to completion this way when he took over and told me he wanted to cum in my hot pussy, NOW. He shifted me to my knees and rammed into me quickly. His long shaft filled me completely and I felt him hit the famous G-spot and I suddenly quivered in a new orgasmic spasm. His thrusts were long and deliberate and I pressed my ass high to receive all the pleasure he was forcing on me. He maintained a pace that sent me over the edge after every breath or so it seemed. And at times he would grab my hips and ram even deeper pressing his prick against my cervix and making me scream with pleasure. Finally he thrust very deeply and groaned as he felt the pressure build from his balls and his cum shot into me. We were both ready to collapse and he again moved up beside me and held me tightly. I nuzzled his neck and he stroked my hair.

Soon we were kissing deeply again and I felt his fingers seeking my lust center. It had been only a very few minutes and Reedy was teasing me already. He mentioned that there was no doubt in his mind that those were real orgasms I felt as no one would put THAT much energy into faking them. More kisses and soon he asked me if he could again feast upon my love juices. My only reply was to again spread my thighs and press his head downward. He proceeded directly to my pussy and used his fingers to spread me wide. His talented tongue again forced its way into me and I was very soon squirming and moaning once again. As his tongue played and sucked his fingers massaged my clit and I dug my fingernails into his back as I experienced another major climax. Then he moved his fingers to my slit and finger fucked me as his lips toyed with my clit. He then sucked me over the edge and I almost lost consciousness. He seemed to sense my total lack of control of even involuntary body functions and lessened the intensity only long enough for me to get oxygen to my brain and breathe. And then he began again. Over and over I came and came until I threatened to die on him if he didn't stop for a while. He again proved that he is a gentleman and held me while I relaxed against his finely muscled body.

When I was again in charge of my senses I kissed him and he said "suck me harder baby" and I'll fuck that tight cunt of yours some more." How could I resist that offer. I began by sucking on his balls and making him moan with excitement. Then I moved up and licked up his cock from the underside and watched him twist and writhe. Finally I took him in my mouth and sucked him as well as I know how. Surprising even myself with the amount of his cock I could take into my mouth. I pressed deep and pulled almost off and back again. I used my lips and tongue to fuck his cock. Soon he pressed me down on the cot and lifted my knees wide and slowly pressed into me.

The intensity was there but he was very slowly driving me crazy. I discovered I could lift my legs and press my feet against the cabin top and tighten my pussy muscles even better. He finally let me feel all of him inside of me and we built up a very comfortable speed and rhythm together. No one was in total control this time, we were working together and naturally I lost the race again. His beautiful cock plunged deeply into me even as I tighten up to keep him out. His thrusts were rewarded again as I became lost in the blackness of ecstasy. He took me over and over to the place where there is no sensation but the nerve endings of my cunt and the feeling of being totally penetrated. What an incredible feeling. And it happened over and over and over. Reedy loved me as I have seldom been loved before. After he reached the blackness with me we rolled over and napped for an hour or so. And then......well, it started over again.

We finally docked at midnight, but after tying up we decided to go below once more. At 1AM he walked me to my car and explained that he'd be away on vacation for 10 days but I'd be the first person he called on his return. Would I save the week-end after Labor Day for him? How could I possibly say no? Have a wonderful vacation, Reedy. I'll be waiting.

Zetacon4
12-06-2003, 06:14 AM
Wow!!! Sure wish I was Reedy! That adventure is pure magic! I'd love to do just that. That was a wonderful combo story!