PDA

View Full Version : First Time for Three

dm383
09-14-2003, 02:12 AM
FIRST TIME FOR THREE!

First attempt at story writing, based pretty much on a true story; it starts off a bit slow, but bear with it! (All names have been changed, to protect the guilty!)

I was gutted. My girlfriend of over three months standing had just dumped me for the SECOND time in as many days..... this time for good, she said. After numerous attempts at phoning her, going to her house and everywhere else I could think of, she still wouldn’t give me a chance to ask why. I eventually went home, but my roommate was staying at his girlfriends tonight... And after ten minutes, I realised if I stayed in the house by myself, I’d just get rolling drunk and do something REALLY stupid. Thinking clearly for a second, I realised you and John were the only friends I had likely to still be up and awake at 11:30 at night, so I decided to walk the ten minutes round to your house.

Luckily, you were both in.... and awake! Being 4 days before Christmas, you’d been wrapping presents for all your family, and were now having a well-deserved glass of wine. You took one look at me, standing wet and miserable on the front step, and virtually dragged me inside to the warmth of your living room, the open fire burning away merrily in the grate. Pouring me a glass of wine, you listened while I told you what had happened. You knew Shirley too,and wasted no time phoning her, to find out what had happened. I watched your face as you listened, seeing your eyes darken in anger, finally hearing you snap “you BITCH” right before you slammed the phone down.

“Well, it seems she’s found just what she always wanted..... someone with lots of money and a big dick” you told me, then immediately cried “Sorry.... You didn’t need to hear THAT!” You explained she had met up with an old flame, who had come into a large sum of money, and decided she wanted material things rather than what I had thought was a close, loving and sex-filled relationship. John, your husband, poured me a large Vodka, and we sat for a while talking about what had happened.

What was to happen next though, came totally out of the blue. You decided the whole topic was getting TOO depressing, so got up and put a lively CD on the Hi-fi. As the music started to cut through my mental fog, you pulled John to his feet and began a slow dance around the room. Looking down at me, you each grabbed one of my hands, and pulled me up into a three-way hug in the middle of the floor, swaying gently to the strains of the soft music. After a while of this, the CD came to an end.....pulling yourself away, you put a selection of discs in the changer, and set it to ‘random play’. “Now we won’t need to stop again for a LONG time” you giggled. I had to go to the bathroom then, and when I came back in you and John were slow-dancing, stroking each others bodies with your hands and lips. I sat down and watched, and was surprised to find a slight stirring in my pants at the sight of you two caressing each other so blatantly in front of me. As the music became more and more sensual, so did your movements; soon, Johns hands were sliding under your T-shirt, gently stroking and squeezing your unfettered breasts ~ at the same time, your hands slid behind you to cup his growing bulge, revelling in the feel of his hardness.

By now my mouth had gone dry ~ I was mesmerised by the sight in front of me. I turned to reach for my drink, and as I did so I saw your eyes fly open; you had been so far into the moment, you’d forgotten I was there! For a split second you looked embarrassed, and John seemed totally shocked ~ quickly though, the sheer eroticism of the situation took over you both. John gradually eased your T-shirt up your body, first exposing your pierced belly-button then continuing upwards, so slowly, until both your gorgeous, stiff-nippled breasts were completely bare and open to my view. I was so smitten by the sight, it took a few seconds to realise you were both watching my reaction; a look of agreement seemed to pass between you, and John removed your shirt totally, leaving you naked from the waist up, your long blonde hair released from it’s clips and reaching almost to the back pocket of your jeans.

Then, you spoke, for the first time in over half an hour “You dancin’ then?” you asked. Slowly I stood up, almost as if I was in a trance. Moving towards you, I took you into my arms and hugged you tight, feeling the points of your nipples through my shirt as I buried my face in your neck. I had dreamed of this ever since I’d known you, the memories of our constant flirting now returning full-force and causing my erection to grow even harder. Pushing my head back, your lips locked on mine, sucking my tongue deep into your mouth. I vaguely felt you pulling my shirt out of my jeans, moaned as your lips parted from mine for a brief moment as you pulled the shirt over my head. Now I could feel your naked flesh against mine - I almost felt like coming in my jeans right there, but with a pure effort of will, I refrained.

After what seemed like an age of oral jousting, I felt John’s hands stroking the side of your breasts.. Reluctantly breaking our kiss I eased back from your body, drinking in the beauty of your form. Even as I watched, John’s hands went to the button of your jeans and popped it open. As I watched, open-mouthed, he pulled down your zipper, and eased your jeans down your legs allowing you to step gracefully out of them. Clad now only in a sheer lace thong, you proceeded to replicate John’s actions on ME..... I stood transfixed, as you eased the denim over the swelling of my rampant manhood, then tottered slightly as I lifted one foot, then the other, from the confines of my jeans. I immediately realised that not only had you removed my trousers, but you had pulled off my underwear too ~ now I was totally naked in front of you, with only a flimsy piece of material between me and where I now longed to be. I was vaguely aware of John leaving us alone in the room and, suddenly shy, I just stood gaping at you, not sure what to do next! You solved that problem by placing my hands on your breasts, then tugging me gently by my cock, pulled me close to kiss me again.

As our tongues met, I came back to my senses and began gently caressing your breasts, stroking and nipping at your nipples until they were like small, red pebbles against my palms. At the same time, you slowly rubbed the head of my cock against the sheer lace of your thong, causing my pre-cum to soak the thin material. Breaking from our deep kiss, I slid my hands down your smooth flanks and down the length of your thighs, hooking my thumbs in the string of the thong and drawing it down your long, lightly-muscled legs, allowing you to step out and to stand completely naked before me. Kneeling in front of you as I now was, your already drenched pussy was at my eye level.. I drank in the sight of the wispy blonde bush and the smell of your arousal until I could stand it no longer and plunged my tongue deep into the plump pink folds of your sex, grabbing hold of your deliciously firm ass-cheeks as I did so, burying my face between the junction of your thighs.

I heard you moan loudly as I ran my tongue up and down the length of your soaking pussy, every so often flicking the tip over your clit. My hands continued squeezing and fondling your ass, my fingers bumping together at the bottom of your butt-cleft. With a sudden feeling of no longer being alone, I opened my eyes and looked up; behind you, also naked now, was John, one hand playing with your still rock-hard nipples as the other roamed up & down your stomach, all the while kissing you deeply as we two men pleasured your entire body. I felt you wrench away from John’s mouth as your breathing quickened and your moans became louder and longer, then John and I were both supporting you as your legs gave way in the throes of your first orgasm. A few minutes later you had regained your composure enough to say “Wow! WOW!!! That was incredible, feeling BOTH of you at the same time!” Staggering slightly, you took us each by a hand and led us over to the couch, where you gracefully sank into the soft cushions.

Stretching your slim, blonde form like a newly-awakened cat, you reached out again for our rampant cocks, and grasping them firmly in either hand, guided us gently to our knees, one of us on each side of your supine body. Stroking our throbbing members slowly, you closed your eyes and smiled as you purred gently “Do what you want with me........ please!” I looked over at your husband, and saw a mutual understanding in his eyes. As I lowered my eager mouth to your breasts, I saw John slide to the floor and place his lips where mine had been only moments before. I sucked on your nipple, then took all of your B-cup breast into my mouth, flicking the hardened nipple with my tongue. From the corner of my eye I could see John’s face buried between your wide open thighs as he nibbled and sucked on the clitoris now engorged to nearly half an inch of pure, throbbing pleasure. Once again you approached your orgasm, and I leant back to watch as John’s probing tongue brought you over the edge, your breasts heaving and blushing pink as your climax ripped through you.

Panting now, you slid to the floor, motioning John to take your place on the sofa. Moving in between his open thighs, you took the head of his manhood into your mouth, flicking the rim with your fluttering pink tongue, then ran your lips down to the very base of his prick. Mesmerised by how easy you managed to take all of him down your throat, I didn’t move; slipping John’s hardness from your mouth briefly, you turned to me with your lips glistening from his pre-cum “Fill me up, babe.. I NEED it!” I continued to stare as you swallowed him with barely a second of hesitation then, as your head began to move up & down on his hard cock, I knelt behind you and slid my full 7 inches deep into your scalding centre. Gripping your hips firmly, I began sliding slowly yet deeply in and out of your pussy, feeling your tight muscles squeezing my hardness with every thrust of my body. I heard John groan, as he begged you to fondle his balls.... and your groans of pleasure as I increased the length and force of my strokes. After about ten minutes of this, John gasped that he was about to come; I was hammering myself into you like a piston now, but I wanted us all to come together, if I could possibly manage it.

Thinking this, I reached a hand round you and unerringly my fingers found your clit. I started to stroke it, hard, timing it to match my thrusting hips, and your rapidly moving head as you milked John’s cock with your willing lips. Suddenly I heard him shout out with the force of his ejaculation into your mouth; simultaneously I felt your pussy clamp my cock really tight as you came, and as I gave one last push against the pressure of your hot wetness, I too started to come. Our mutual orgasms seemed to go on and on, only starting to subside after I felt like I had been spurting semen in you for hours. In reality I knew it was only a matter of seconds, but for you the effects carried on for minutes, your head now pressed against Johns stomach, you arms cramping around his waist as you continued pushing against my cock, milking me of every last drop of my cum. Eventually the quivering inside you stopped and you relaxed your muscles enough to let me fall backwards onto the floor, gasping as you too fell back and into my arms.

We sat like that for a long time, my arms around you, covering your face, neck, shoulders ~ anywhere I could reach, with delicate, barely felt kisses. Soon enough, I felt the tingling I my groin that heralded the beginnings of another erection. I was amazed, as I had never got hard again this quick since I was seventeen, and perpetually horny. Opening my eyes, I saw that your husband was gazing at you with a mix of love and lust in his eyes; he too was starting to get hard again, I noticed.

Rousing yourself from the afterglow of our loving, you turned your body so you could once again grasp our hardening cocks in your hands, and slowly slide your hands up & down our slick lengths. In no time, we were both fully hard, and I was able to compare my penis with Johns for the first time. His looked a little longer than mine, but mine was definitely thicker ~ but really there was not much difference. Laughing to myself at the folly of such comparisons, I leant over and kissed you, telling you what a special lady you were to me. You thanked me, saying I was very special to you, too... why else did I think we had done what we had?

Smiling as you answered, you stood up and turned away from me, then, placing your knees either side of Johns thighs, you guided his now fully erect penis into your pussy. Arching your back, looked shyly over your shoulder deep into my eyes and said “I’ve never had it in the ass before, would you.........” As your low voice died away, I thought I must have died and gone to heaven! First, I make love to you while you suck off your husband, now you wanted ME to be the first to fuck your ass! I couldn't believe what I was hearing ~ “Sarah, I’ve never.........are you sure you wouldn’t rather John............” “No”, you replied quickly “John knows I’ve wanted you for ages now, and I have! Now I want it ALL, and we both agree we want you to be first to go ‘there’!”

Having delivered your verdict, you turned back to John and pulled his head to your stiff nipples, so he could suck on them as I had done earlier. Starting to grind your hips slowly in a circular motion, you reached down to your buttocks with both hands and pulled them apart, allowing me to see for the first time your puckered pink rosebud. I reached out and tentatively slid the end of my finger down from the very top of your cleft until it reached the crinkled folds of your anus, pushing gently against the resistance of your virgin hole. As I did so, you ground down hard on his erection and came yet again.... a long, deep orgasm that caused you to tighten your ass around the probing invasion of my finger. Lifting up from John’s hard-on, you arched your bottom towards me, sliding down to take him in your mouth again, giving me access to both your virgin ass and your now puffy and soaked pussy lips. I put my face to your pussy and started licking, long broad strokes of my tongue covering the length of your slit and up, over the inch of flesh to your ass, licking over the musky hole over and over again, until it was soaked with a sweet mixture of your juices and mine.

Holding your cheeks firmly in my hands, I opened your ass as wide as I could, and started to probe it with my tongue. I felt you shudder in pleasure, as you pushed back against me, causing my tongue to enter your muskiness even further. I could hear you groaning in ecstasy, muffled by John’s cock which you were still sucking and licking with abandon, as I knelt up behind you and placed the head of my swollen prick against your anus and slowly began to ease myself into you. As the tip of my cock penetrated you, I felt you stop sucking the cock in your mouth.... after a few seconds you started to move your head again and, taking the hint, I filled your ass with my full length, feeling my balls squashing against your now gushing pussy. We stayed in that position for a moment, each of us savouring the feelings we were causing in the other. Then I withdrew my cock from you 'til only the head remained inside then pushed in again, slightly more forcefully this time. As I found my rhythm, I felt the muscles of your ass loosen slightly, but it remained the tightest hole I had ever felt. I realised you had stopped sucking on John, and were pushing back hard against me, getting me as deep into you as possible; I felt, rather than saw, John place a cushion on the floor beneath you, and slide from the couch until he was sitting on the cushion directly below us. Guiding his cock to the entrance of your pussy, you slowly impaled yourself on him, while I remained buried in your ass. As his prick filled you up, I could feel it through the thin wall of flesh between your pussy and ass ~ it felt weird, but yet strangely sensual at the same time! Gradually we built into an alternating pattern of penetration.... John and I virtually stayed still as you pounded your hips up and down, first taking him deep into your cunt, then raising your ass so my cock filled it completely.

You were in a state of almost constant orgasm by now, and I could sense John was getting close to coming as he was thrusting into you with harder and shorter strokes. I was on the verge of coming too, and I whispered to you both how close I was... whispering was about all I could manage by now! Even as I spoke, I felt John give one final lunge and heard a loud grunt as he started to come; at that I gave two last, deep strokes, and exploded in your ass, feeling another cock pulsating almost in time with my own as we filled both your holes with hot, creamy spunk. As we came, so did you, screaming our names at the pleasure you were experiencing. We could both feel your muscles contracting painfully on our engorged members, extracting every drop of our juices, until eventually your orgasm subsided to only small tremors and, at last, perfect stillness.

When we were all completely finished, I eased out of your now slackened butt, watching as your beautiful rosebud slowly closed up, my sperm oozing out to trickle down towards your thighs. I helped you lift yourself off Johns now limp dick, more spunk dripping from your swollen, inflamed pussy lips and mixing with mine as it covered the inside of your thighs. I eased us both down to lie on the thick pile of the carpet, you once again with a man on either side of you, cuddling in close. As we all lay spent on the floor, sharing the cushion for a pillow, you kissed us both lightly on the lips. “Thank you both, for giving me such a wonderful time” you said, “Maybe we can do it again sometime!”

And we did.......... but that’s another story! @

celticangel
09-14-2003, 05:00 PM
Great "story" sweetie.
Definately the sexiest man on my planet!
And sooooooooo much hotter in real life!!!!!!
Guess I'm just a lucky lassie!
wanna start on another one???????????

Sugarsprinkles
09-15-2003, 02:04 AM
OMG, dm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has got to be one of the hottest stories I've read!! And of course I have to be all alone too..................

Now where is that damn vibe??????????

Please write more!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

txgrneyes
09-18-2003, 05:19 PM
How did you know....that is exactly what my fantasy is like....and it is put into words by none other than you....

Hey you think we can do a bit of role playing? and reenact it?

great story!!!!! i do hope you do more!

fzzy
09-18-2003, 08:59 PM
great storytelling DM!!

Zetacon4
10-25-2003, 10:25 AM
Very hot and told well. I had no trouble placing myself in your position! Delicious threesome!

Steph
10-27-2003, 10:51 AM
I loved it! The dancing, the wine . . . I was nervous for you :)

robguy
10-28-2003, 07:44 AM
I loved it! Excellent story!

dm383
10-28-2003, 04:49 PM
Thanks for all the positive comments folks....... I'm just glad you'all enjoyed it. (cos I sure as hell did....... AND writing about it!! ;) )

DM

More "works in progress" at the moment..... hope to post soon!

NaughtyGirl
10-30-2003, 07:31 AM
I just read this and loved it. Please write more stories because you did a great job!