PDA

View Full Version : Best suggestions for giving oral sex!!!!

pussyallwet4u
09-05-2003, 11:05 PM
I have never been the type of person who participated in oral sex. But now with my latest significant other, I want to so i was just wondering some peoples suggestions on the best way to suck a dick

Sharni
09-05-2003, 11:23 PM
Your best bet is to ask him what he likes....communication between you both is they key....

Some men like you to gently scrape your teeth along the shaft...some men have a hissy fit at the thought of teeth near their sensative bits *L*

All men are different in what they like and dislike

Incubus255
09-06-2003, 04:58 AM
Well from my limited expereience I rather enjoy having my balls softly sucked, but of course it's also delicate cuz if you suck to hard it can hurt quite a bit lol , just a friendly hint

PantyFanatic
09-06-2003, 09:32 AM
Welcome to Pixies. You’ve come to the right place for some real world input. Now we’ll share our experience if you promise to show us the pics of your achievements.;) LOL j/k

You may find some good advise here, from both the guys and some of our very special ladies.:p

osuche
09-06-2003, 09:11 PM
Just enjoy it and watch him for reactions (and modify your behaviour accordingly) and you'll be fine. Enjoy yourself! -- It's the most important component.

Most men, I find, don't really care about technique...they care about desire and sensitivity to their reactons. They generally aren't picky...and enjoy whatever attention you give them...

...as long as you don't bite it off :D

...So relax and enjoy. He'll love it regardless. It's the beauty of being a woman -- we can do no wrong. :D :p :D

Good luck.

BlueSwede
09-07-2003, 08:55 AM
You may find this Pixies thread helpful, too.

http://www.pixies-place.com:81/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=811

Nightfalke
09-07-2003, 10:55 AM
Communication, Communication, Communicaton.
That's what it takes.

If you aren't sure, ask.
If he enjoys it, it'll be obvious.
If he isn't, make sure he tells you.
Experiment and you'll find what he likes.

tony44
09-13-2003, 07:10 AM
Most important is to try different things and ask him how he likes it. Myself, I like my balls licked and sucked. What really feels great for me is to have her put her finger just against my butt hole and rub.

dicksbro
09-27-2003, 04:44 AM
Welcome to Pixies, pussyallwet4u. Don't disagree with any of the things said so far, but for me, the most important thing is sensing that my wife is really enjoying whatever it is she's doing.

That really makes it an exciting and wonderful experience.