PDA

View Full Version : White Ribbon

GingerV
09-01-2003, 03:54 PM
[Someone recently asked me for the details of this story...but there's no way I could fit it into a pm, so they'll have to share with the rest of Pixies. Names have been changed to protect the not-so-innocent. The rest is as true as my memory can make it. You'll have to take it in installments, as there's only so much typing a girl can do at one sitting ;)]

I let myself in with the key Gail had given me and made my way up the stairs to their apartment. I knew they wouldn’t be home yet, which made it all the more strange somehow. No matter how many times you’ve been in someone else’s flat…it’s never the same when you’re there on your own. I kicked off my wet shoes in the entrance hall, hastily burying them in the pile of boots and sneakers that collected beneath the coat rack. What to do with the raincoat? No idea. Can’t leave it here. I balled it up, and made a mental note to find a plastic bag in the kitchen. I’d stuff it into my backpack and hope for the best.

The candles and wine were right where Gail told me they’d be. The matches, however, weren’t. I felt stupid for not bringing my own, awkward at rummaging around in their utility drawer in search of something to light candles with, and finally once again disappointed in myself for never having taken up smoking. I don’t like the smell, and can’t stand the taste…but I’m eternally jealous of people who can always put their hands on a lighter.

What to do, what to do….being panicked about unlit candles seemed preferable to worrying about the next stage of preparations. Ah ha! It’s a gas stove. Pop that baby on, get the first candle lit and do the rest from it. She can get the wax out from under the burner herself…teach the silly cow not to leave me matches when she asks me to light the candles. 35 candles in all, that part I still remember. The stubby little guys, I’ve never learned their names, mostly…along with two long table candles and a handful of tea lights. Most of them got scattered around Gail and Rich’s bedroom…the tea lights lit a path from their front door to their bed. I decanted the wine, placed the glasses beside the bed, and took a deep breath. Not a lot I could do to put off the next part. Time to get dressed. For reasons I still can’t explain…I headed for the bathroom to change instead of staying in the bedroom, wondering aloud how I’d gotten myself into this.

How did I get myself into this? I guess it depends on where you start counting. It could’ve been the day Gail and I met at a dance in the student union. It could’ve been the day we were much too drunk and trading “things I want to do before I’m 30” lists. But most likely it was the day we were wandering around London looking for something Gail could give Rich for his 35th birthday and, bored of old music shops, I finally just asked “what the hell does the guy want?” Rich was Gail’s boyfriend, and at 15 years older than us and gainfully employed, we thought he must already had all the material possessions he could EVER want. Certainly better things than Gail’s student budget could stretch to. “Usually, sex.” was her reply. “Well, I can’t really help you with that, can I” I shot back, replacing an old saxophone on a stand. Which was when she snorted out a laugh and said “oh, I don’t know…if you did help with it, I’m sure he’d count it as his best birthday ever.” We didn’t think much more about it that day, but we certainly didn’t find anything else to fit the bill.

It wasn’t quite a week after that; we were in Gail’s apartment, this very self same apartment, drinking what had to be our fourth bottle of wine, when the subject came up again. Rich was out at a friend’s gig, we had the place to ourselves. We’d spread out across the living room floor. Movies, wine, munchies and the remote control somewhere lost in the detritus. We were at that stage of the night where furniture seems too complicated, and lying on the rug is by far the most attractive option.

“I want to update my list,” she said out of nowhere. Very Gail-like.

“What, your ‘before I’m 30’ list?” I asked.

“Yup,” she says, rolling over on her side to reach the current bottle for a refill.

“Go on then, what have you accomplished this week that I don’t know about.”

“No no no, I don’t want to tick something off of it. I want to add something.”

“Really? Don’t know, Gail…it’s a pretty sizable list, you’re already going to be pretty stretched to do it all in the next 9 and a half years,” I teased.

“Maybe…it’s your fault anyway. Before I turn 30,” she raised her glass as if making a toast, terribly serious, “I want to have a threesome.”

“Oh for fucks sake, Gail…that’s already on your list…I thought this was going to be something interesting.”

“You didn’t let me finish….being in bed with two guys is on my list. I still want that, but now, I’d also like to try it with another girl.”

And how, precisely was this my fault? I wondered silently. Sure, Gail had seen me dancing with girls in clubs, flirting, and a couple of lucky nights going home with one. She’d even been brave enough to flirt along with me once or twice. At least, I’d thought she was just being brave. “What brought this on?” I asked warily.

“Oh, lots of things” she said, sitting up and leaning against the front of the sofa, crossing her legs which I noticed, and not for the first time, were long, lovely and toned. “I just want to try it, see what it’s like. And, you seem to like them.”

I rolled over on my stomach, and looked at her. “I like guys, too. Also tequila over ice cream…. I haven’t seen you leaping to try that taste treat. I still don’t get the sudden interest.”

Gail got quiet for a moment, “just, since I’ve gotten to know you…I’ve been having fantasies, imagining…well, the girls you’re with. What you’d do, what it’d be like. What it’d be like if I was with them. And it’s, well, I want to know.” Gail was a little flushed by now, I’d embarrassed her and I shouldn’t have. God knows, I’m the last person who should make someone else feel awkward for wanting to try something new. Feeling bad, I offered to refill her glass, peace offering. “And,” she continued, getting her playful stride back, “since I don’t want to cheat on Rich…it’ll have to be cheating with him.”

“All right” I accepted her return to playfulness, “it’s official. Before you’re 30, you’ll have at least two threesomes of various sexual makeups. The record has been duly updated.” I rolled back onto my back, awaiting Gail's next random subject of conversation.

“Another reason it’s been on my mind,” she started…apparently a subject change was not in the cards, “was that afternoon last week.”

“What afternoon?”

“The one where we went shopping.” No look of recognition from me at that point. “For a present? For Rich?” That afternoon? What about that afternoon would she be?….hang on…then I remembered “the conversation”. If I helped he’d be thrilled….this couldn’t be leading where I thought it was leading. I made a pass at Gail that first night we met, and she turned me down sweetly but flatly…..so this couldn’t be going in that direction. Period. There is, therefore, no reason that my heart shouldn’t start beating again, please. My realization must’ve shown on my face, because she stopped talking. When I didn’t say anything, she shylly offered…”I still haven’t found Rich a present.”

Oh god!

GingerV
09-01-2003, 03:55 PM
I don’t remember what I said. I wish I did. I really wish I did. Whatever it was, I think it was in the odd category of noncommittal affirmative. Sort of an “if we did this, how would you want to do it,” thing. She said that she’d want to surprise him. I think she honestly thought I should jump out of a cake. No chance. We decided that the best thing would either be for me to flash him at the front door, a plan that involved me making my way through the London underground in a trench coat and lingerie, another non-starter; or for me to already be in the house in a state of semi-dress when they got home from “elsewhere.” Gail wanted desperately to spring it on him, and didn’t want to have to explain what she was asking for. She was going to tell Rich that his birthday present was waiting for him in the bedroom, and the candles were a sign it had been delivered. A half naked girl on their bed was supposed to be explanation enough.

So here I was. Candles lit, clothes off, pulling on white stockings and clipping them to a lacy garter belt. Why white? Gail’s choice. She’d obtained the outfit, and said she’d be wearing a matching one in red. Wince-worthy to me today, but at the time it seemed cute. White lace “why bother, these aren’t hiding anything” panties, with a matching demi-bra. Looking at myself in the mirror, I understood where the phrase “tits on a plate” came from. Nothing this tiny could offer the least bit of support to my then C cup tits. But bless young bodies, I didn’t really need much. I kept tugging the bra up. The damned thing barely came up over my nipples, and I was pretty sure a deep breath would pop me out altogether. I looked myself up and down, cursing my short legs. I never wore stockings to show off…I thought they made me look shorter. And certainly not white ones with sparkly bits up the legs! But Gail thought it’d contrast well with the black coverlet on the bed. Ah well. My legs may be short, but my body is long and curves in nicely at the waist before flaring back out at the hips. I was proud of my breasts, and more than a little vain about my tanned and toned tummy. Maybe white wasn’t such a silly idea after all, it made my skin look lovely. I let my hair down, fluffed it, fussed with it, and gave up on it. It always does its own thing. I took off my afternoon pink lipstick and put on something that should’ve been labelled “Fuck Me Red.” Vamped up my eye makeup, and then reached into my bag for the bit of costume even Gail didn’t know about….a yard and a half of two inch wide velvet ribbon. It was an impulse buy earlier in the day. I’d tied many a bow in the flower shop back home, and nothing says “birthday present” like a great big bow. It was tougher to do around my own neck and in the mirror…but I had time. Eventually, I was all decked out and ready for my debut. Which is when the butterflies really hit.

What the hell am I doing here? I silently demanded of my reflection. Which is when the little voice in the back of my head gave me the one piece of advice I became most grateful for. The answer simply came back: anything they want.

See, what had been worrying me was that Rich hadn’t been consulted on this one. He and Gail apparently had talked, in jest, about bringing playmates to bed. But not seriously, as far as I could tell. I didn’t want to be sent home, if for no other reason than that I would never be able to look Rich in the eye again. But I didn’t want him to be pressured into doing something he didn’t want to do. OK, there was a big dose of “what if he doesn’t want me” insecurity in there…but that wasn’t all of it. I didn’t want to be part of something that would up messing up their relationship. I knew Gail depended on Rich to be the level headed one in the relationship, to keep her crazy schemes from going too far. But we were doing everything in our power to unlevel his level head tonight…and if this turned out to be a mistake, who was going to stop it? But that message from the back of my head had given me my answer. Tonight, if I could manage it, was going to be about them. I was going to have one hell of a good time, and I was going to have a story I could tell forever, but I wanted this experience to bring them closer together…and I was going to do my damnedest to make sure that was what happened. I was going to do whatever they were comfortable with, and I was going to make sure I was doing it with both of them at all times.

Which is when the car horn blew…my signal that they were home and I was to get into position. No time for second thoughts. Oh please please don’t let him think I’m a tramp! God, don’t let her back out now. I curled up on the end of their bed, facing the door, my legs crossed under me and what I hoped down to my stockinged toes was a seductively playful smile on my face.

I heard the downstairs door close. I heard muffled voices on the stairs. I heard the front door open and close. I think I was holding my breath. I heard Rich’s deep voice ask “were we expecting candles?” and then I heard Gail’s voice talking, but I couldn’t make out the words. I didn’t hear anything for a moment, then Rich said something that included the words “sweet,” “love” and “plotting.” And then the bedroom door opened.

GingerV
09-01-2003, 03:56 PM
At the look on Rich's face, I stopped smiling and started beaming. Shock wasn’t even the half of it. Whatever he’d thought Gail’s plot was….this hadn’t been it. I started breathing again as his gaze moved slowly from my face, to the bow around my neck, to my breasts, my belly button, my knees, and off to my toes. His eyes snapped back to my face as I said “Happy Birthday, Rich.” What else does one say? Rich spun on his heel to confront Gail…at which point I was pretty sure I was going home, but the look of surprise was going to have made my evening more than worthwhile, so I didn’t mind any more. Who am I kidding, I minded like hell! I wanted everything this night had promised and then some…but I wasn’t going to push. When Rich turned to face Gail, he found she’d uped the stakes. She had her shirt off and was standing in the hallway, as bold as brass, in a red lace push-up bra, leather pants, and high heels. I dare any man to disagree with his woman when she’s looking like that. I decided that I really needed to be elsewhere for the next part of the conversation. Rich didn’t need an audience for this bit. I stood up from the bed, collected two glasses of wine, handed one to Rich on my way through the bedroom door, and told Gail “I’ll be in the front room.” I thought he could stand another little teaser, though, so I caught his eye as I kissed Gail on the cheek and gave her ass a little squeeze. What I hadn’t expected was for Gail to turn her head and catch my mouth in one of the most sweet and sensual kisses I’ve ever had. My knees were definitely wobbly as I moved to the living room to await my fate.

It wasn’t all that long before I heard my name called….and at that moment I knew I was in. If I was being sent home, they’d have brought my bag out to me. I had a big smile on my face as I slowly walked back towards the bedroom. Rich’s eyes didn’t leave me as I moved down the hallway, walked past him again back into the bedroom, and sat down on the bed, resuming my earlier “birthday present” pose.

“Do you want this? I mean, Gail tells me that this isn’t just something she wants to do for me…that she’s, that she wants you in our bed.” Gail blushed prettily, and I started to wonder just how long this fantasy of hers had been going on…and how much time we’d wasted. “I need to know what you want….” Rich continued. He’s a lovely man, but a bit pedantic at times. “I mean, do you want me….” my gaze switched from Gail’s blush to what I was charmed to see was his. Gail thinks Rich looks like Harrison Ford. He doesn’t, but I understand where she gets that. He has that rugged look that an entire generation of women were trained by Hollywood to find sexy as hell, me included. He’s not quite 6’, dark hair and blue eyes. A face that looks terribly serious until he smiles, and a chest that makes any female with sense want to be held. Besides, I’d had impure thoughts ever time this man ever answered the phone, his voice was amazing. “Yes,” I said…and it came out much more breathy than I had intended. “And Gail?” My friend, 5’10” with SHORT dark hair, pixie face, incredible long legs and, I now knew, the loveliest little round tits in creation. “Of course I do,” less breathy…but very sure…she glanced up, caught my eye and smiled.

“Are you sure.” Damnit, he was going to be at this all night. I stood up off the bed, walked over to where they stood in the doorway, sank to my knees in front of him, lay one hand on the buckle of his belt and said “please.” In my book “oh god” usually means yes, so I started undoing his belt. They just watched me until I had unthreaded it from the belt loops and tossed it in the corner. Then Gail came down onto her knees next to me, and stroked my bare back with one hand while she set about getting rid of that ridiculous bow with the other. Rich just stood there watching us, and for the first time that night, smiled. Happy smile. Oh boy, I thought as that one look sent chills through me, this is going to be good.

I caressed the bulge in Rich’s jeans with one hand as I undid the button and lowered the zipper with the other. Gail had finished with my bow, and was kissing my neck and throat, her hands running across my stomach, sides and back. She was driving me wild. I suddenly remembered, this was the first time she’d ever touched another woman this way…she’s was discovering the way a woman’s skin feels…a realization that made the thrills she was drawing out of me even more intense. I could’ve drowned in them, but that would’ve defeating my purpose…bringing them closer to each other through me, through my body, through this night. So I looked up at Rich’s face, and told him what she was doing to me as I lowered his jeans and helped him step out them. I reminded him that this was a first for her. Told him that my first night with a woman, I’d had the same fascination…couldn’t get over how soft, smooth, heavenly scented a woman’s skin can be. Made sure he knew she was driving me crazy too, let him realize for himself that even though Gail had me in heaven with just a hand on my midriff and another snaking under my bra strap…I was still very interested in getting his clothes off, in teasing his cock, in gaining access to it. No one was getting left out of this for a moment if I could help it.

When his boxers went the way of his jeans and his gorgeous cock sprang free right in front of my face…it was an act of will not to immediately start suckling at it myself. Instead I feasted my eyes on something I’d never even hoped to see before Gail’s brave request, smoothing my right hand over his ass and down the back of his leg, using my left to lift Gail’s hungry mouth from my neck and turning my head to draw a kiss from it. I still remember how soft her lips were, how wonderful she tasted…how it seemed patient and promising and passionate all at once. I was on fire, and that girl wasn’t even in a hurry yet? I’d fix that, soon, but not right away. It was Rich’s birthday after all. I broke the kiss and turned Gail’s head to the twitching cock in front of us. “Show me?” was all I asked, but she understood and smiled. She put out her tongue and brushed it along the underside of the head, the lightest of touches, as much breath as contact. Then moved back so I could mimic the motion. I fancy he groaned more for my lick…but it seemed fair enough. Mine was the forbidden tongue, and honestly, I think my lick was slightly harder. Besides, he knew what was coming. Gail’s second lick started where the last one had, but this time went up and over the tip, ending with her lips sealing themselves around the head. She shot me a look that was half triumph and half challenge before relinquishing her position for my turn. I decide not to mimic this time, instead I lean in close, balancing myself with a hand on Gail’s thigh that makes her jump just a little and smile a little bit more, I ran my tongue in a slow circle around the rim of his helmet before closing it into my mouth, giving him a quick suck, and releasing him to Gail’s ministrations. As far as I could tell, she was inching him into her mouth, sliding him over lips, and, given the sounds he was making, doing something very interesting with her tongue. I started working my hand up and down along her leather-clad thigh and dropping open-mouthed kisses across her shoulder. Her quiet moan with his cock half in her mouth made him gasp, and the way he instantly gripped both of our heads, twining fingers into our hair, made me giggle. Gotta love chain reactions. Gail apparently did too. When she freed Rich for my turn, I decided to give him a little taste of relief, sliding my mouth all the way down his shaft and pressing the head of his cock against my throat…which was precisely the moment Gail moved from stroking my leg to brushing her fingers across my barely concealed pussy. I’d have gasped if I didn’t have my mouth full, which Rich obviously felt. Suddenly I had both hands on my head, and this man whom I’d always known as the reserved voice of reason was pumping his cock hard against my already filled mouth moaning “oh god, yes, fuck, yes.” While I was more than happy to swallow what he was so obviously ready to give me….I didn’t want to do it just yet. I pulled my head back, which he allowed after the first tug, and interrupted what I expected to be an apology for his ungentlemanly conduct with “soon, babe…but not yet.” Gail had returned her hand to caressing my leg when Rich had grabbed me, and I wanted her more involved than that.

Rich obviously needed a chance to calm down a little, and I thought he might not mind being left to watch me undress his/our girl. He sat heavily on the edge of the bed as I stood Gail up, facing him, and sank back down to my knees between them. Her leather pants were held together with a slide hook on each hip and a zipper down one side. Figuring out where all the fasteners were was half the fun. The other half of the fun was, of course feasting my hands on those luscious legs as I got them down. Watching her red lace panties appear was no bad thing either…and from as close as I was, I could see hints of the black curls hiding behind the lace. She smelled incredible. I brought my face very close to her crotch, partly to inhale deeply and partly to see how she’d react. More fingers winding through my hair…I loved it, pledged then and there to never have sex with my hair up and out of the way again. She liked it, thank god, she liked having me there. I blew a hot breath across her mound, felt the fingers tighten, turned my head and drew a little lick across the inner curve of her thigh, followed by a kiss of promise full on her front. But we’d left Rich on his own for long enough.

I brought Gail back down to the ground with me, and whispered “Just lick” in her ear…and we both went to town on his cock. She’d lick up one side while I went down the other, occasionally we’d meet in the middle, and one of us would stroke with a free hand while we stole time for a kiss. Those periodic kisses got more passionate as his moans got more frequent and more demanding. Finally he said that this display was the most erotic thing he’d ever seen….that we were driving him crazy…that he really needed to get off. Which stymied me. I wanted to go back to sucking that cock, I’d nearly gotten to feel it explode down my throat, and I felt at the time it had been a promise that I’d GET that later. But I didn’t want Gail left out, and I didn’t know how to pull her in. She was guiding my head to his prick, and I was about to just give up and go for it, when I got a better idea. I sat back, grinned at her, and asked if she trusted me. She nodded, sceptical, but it was enough. I pulled her in front of Rich’s twitching dick, and had her sit very nearly in my lap. I whispered in her ear to pinch me if she needed me to stop, and told her to take her time getting him off. Then I started touching. I smoothed my hands down across her ribcage and along her sides, across her belly and up to cup those lovely breasts. She gasped and jerked a bit as my palms came over them…but I held still and quiet, not taking them off…but not pushing my luck, until she moaned happily, pressed forward against my hands, and went back to sucking Rich’s cock. I caught Rich’s eye and winked…then started rolling her nipples between my fingers, first left, then right….pressing my tits against her back as I did. Her tight little ass started moving against my crotch, and I leaned my forehead against her shoulder lost in sheer pleasure. God they were perfect tits, they fit exactly in my hands, soft mounds with hard tips….I pulled one bra cup down so I could get a better feel. Rich couldn’t make up his mind whether to close his eyes and enjoy Gail’s blowjob, or keep them open and watch me feeling her up. Switching back and forth, I like to think, helped him last longer than he would have if he’d been able to commit. I kept one hand playing with her exposed breast and trailed the other ever so slowly down across her body, over her belly button, to rest on her mound, my fingers hanging gently between her crossed legs. Mostly I just let the weight of my hand remind her that it was there pressing against her, but periodically I’d brush my fingers gently across the crotch of her panties…and just once, I dipped a finger under the lace to run along the outer edge of her labia. She was hot, and wet, and soft, and I leaned forward to whisper in her ear “Finish him, darling, he needs it and I want you.” She told me later that if I’d strummed her clit just once right then she would have come. What I didn’t tell her was that I think if someone had done the same to me I might have as well…Rich and Gail were so open and trusting and loving, and they were letting me share it, I was in seventh heaven. I leaned forward against Gail’s back and brought my hand up from her crotch to play with Rich’s balls. I don’t know if it was that, or Gail's hot little fist pumping him into her mouth, or if it was me telling him in no uncertain terms how hot it was to see her going down on him that did it….but he leaned back and started pumping his hips up to her mouth, and let it go with a hoarse cry….and she sucked up as much as she could. I was jealous on one hand, but proud on another…Happy Birthday indeed, I’d helped do that. And there would be more for me later, with luck.

Rich collapsed back onto the bed, and I turned Gail in my lap for a kiss. She pulled back at first, mumbling something about being a mess, but at my “please, I want it” smiled big and kissed me soundly. I could taste Rich’s cum on her lips and in her mouth, my tongue went searching for it and she eagerly allowed the invasion. Before I knew it, she had scooted forward to press her body to mine, wrapped her legs around my hips and kissing back fiercely. I could feel her breasts pressing against mine, soft and very erotic, and moaned into her mouth. She felt good, she tasted good, her mouth was salty and her skin was sweet…almost a hint of vanilla, all was right with the world. I meant to bring my hand up to her breast, but she beat me to it. I don’t know what I’d expected. Shyness, reticence, more exploring caresses…the girl attacked me! She pulled her chest away from mine and filled both her hands with my tits. Kneading, grasping, pushing, rubbing….my head spun, and I just hung on to her, let her take what she wanted. I heard her say “Oh, they’re wonderful,” which made me laugh….she sounded so surprised, hadn’t she ever played with her own? And then Rich saying “there’s plenty of room up here if you girls would be more comfortable on the bed.” To tell the truth, I wasn’t sure we could be…but it was a fair request. If he was aware enough to make the offer, then he was aware enough to feel left out. I gave Gail one last kiss, then told her we’d better get up there.

GingerV
09-02-2003, 12:34 PM
Gail and I disentangled ourselves, maybe not as quickly as we could have, and crawled up on the bed. I couldn’t help giggling. Rich was leaning up on his elbows, naked from the waist down, with his shirt bunched up around his ribs. The poor thing looked absolutely ridiculous, as well as thoroughly pleased with himself. I tugged the bottom of his shirt to help him, but Rich wasn’t cooperating. He was much more interested in getting his hands on my ass. It shouldn’t have been an insurmountable problem; I think he liked watching me struggle. I sure liked struggling against him. Glancing up, I saw Gail kneeling behind him, starting to massage his shoulders, whispering something in his ear. She started nibbling on his earlobe, and I gave up on the shirt, settling for rubbing his chest under the fabric.

“What are you two whispering about?” I asked, settling myself in Rich’s lap. “A couple of things” Gail answered, crawling around to where Rich had put his legs up on the bed. Rich turned me in his lap so he could hold me against his chest with one arm, and feel up my hip and legs with the other. My ass nestled into his lap, his cock starting to get stiff again against it, making me smile. Gail straddled his knees, so I was laid out neatly between them, as if Rich was about to dip me on the dance floor. “First, I told him that I thought the wrong person was having their top removed,” Gail continued, reaching beneath Rich’s arm to unsnap my bra. At the same time Rich started unsnapping the garter belt from my stockings….”these things are cute,” he muttered deeply, “but these flashy bits are cutting the hell out of my thigh.” Getting stripped from above and below at the same time about blew my mind. Some things just never happen with only two people in the bed. I squirmed happily, Rich got harder under me, pressing more firmly against my ass. Gail got my breasts free and tossed the bra off the bed, and Rich rolled my stockings down to my knees. Somewhere in the middle of all that I remembered I had hands.

One arm was fairly pinned between Rich and I, but the other was in a perfect place to stroke Gail’s silky skin whenever some part of her came within reach…and the generous girl made sure it happened often. Actually, I don’t know if she meant to or not; honestly, it may not have been planned as she was very busy with my now naked tits. Almost as if to make up for her previous abrupt attack, she approached them more slowly and teasingly, petting them, stroking ever smaller circles around them until her fingers found my hard nipples, and then giving them the same rolling treatment I’d delivered to hers earlier. My free hand was happily wandering across Gail’s side, her ass, her wonderful thigh; my head fell back and I was coasting on her handing of my chest when Rich’s free hand finished rolling down my stockings and tucked itself suddenly under the front of my panties, stroking my pussy and making me buck and gasp. Gail laughed, and cupped her hands under my tits “I love the way the bounce when you move,” she explained. Rich, helpful as always, gave my clit a quick flick to make me jump again, allowing Gail to enjoy her new discovery.

I groaned and slid my hand over her ass, pressing her towards me. I heard Rich’s voice, even sexier when it got that throaty growl in it, say, “she wants you to kiss them, Sweetie.” It hadn’t been my specific intent, but as he said it, it most definitely became what I wanted. Very very much. I arched my back, wordlessly offering my nipples to further attention, and incidentally pressing my ass down onto Rich’s now rock solid cock. Rich’s wonderful hand left my wet slit, but made up for my disappointment by using those same fingers to tease the nipple closest to him, “Right here,” he growled, “just like this,” flicking it like a slow metronome. Gail grinned, and ducked her head down to the breast closest to her, holding it in her hands as she applied her tongue to my nipple. She licked around it, across it, suckling at it. “Good God, you look good doing that Gail” I heard from above me…my hand encountering Rich’s as patted Gail’s ass. “You too,” he continued, leaning down to kiss me. Oh God, I thought, as he took possession of my mouth, it was the first time in all that had gone on this evening that I’d kissed him. The taboo against kissing my friends’ boyfriends must’ve been stronger in my mind than the taboo against giving them head, because that kiss thrilled me all over again. It made the evening all the more real and wonderful. And then I stopped thinking altogether, as fingers slipped back into my slit.

Gail had progressed to moaning happily onto my rigid nipple while grabbing the other breast, while Rich pressed his fingers into me. Oh God Yes I thought, ready to cum, wriggling my hips in an attempt to get ANY part of his hand pressed against that magic spot. And then the bastard pulled his hand away again, swallowing my whimpers before he released my mouth. I opened my eyes, and lifted my head, ready to beg when I heard Rich talking again. “Gail, honey….don’t neglect this one…” mmm, oh goody….that untended nipple had been aching for attention. Rich’s wet fingers stroked it, slicking it with my juices…. when I finally realized what he was doing I shivered….Gail was going to get another first. And she knew it. She was smiling when I caught her eye, and her first lick of the new taste was slow and cautious. But only the first one…. after that she went back to suckling eagerly and Rich went back to petting my pussy. I heard a muffled word that could have been “yummy,” but I never got a chance to ask. More important things offered themselves.

Having moved that little bit forward, Gail had given me something I’d been desperately wanting. If I stretched my fingers out and pulled the lace crotch of Gail’s panties aside, I could, just barely and more than a little awkwardly, give her a taste of what Rich was doing so well to me. Seeing what I was up to, Rich eased up on his demanding strokes, letting me focus just a little on what I wanted to do to Gail. At the first touch, Gail’s head dropped to rest against my breastbone, as if the strength had suddenly gone out of her arms. She wanted attention as much as I did, I realized, lovely, generous girl. She inched forward, and spread her legs to grant me easier access. This was, ironically, the first moment I realized that my own were spread shamelessly wide. I hadn’t even noticed. When I remembered this tomorrow, I was sure it would make me blush. As if the rest of it wouldn’t? I couldn’t get those red panties off from where I lay, but I could get under them and started strumming her clit. She was wonderfully wet, and I was surprised when she suddenly clamped her legs shut on my hand and pulled back a little. “Not yet….I want to see her cum first.”

She pressed her hand against Rich’s shirt, that damned shirt, I hadn’t gotten it off yet, looking down at me, my hips still writing slowly on his hand, “show me what she looks like when she gets off.” Gail dipped her head down to mine for a feather light kiss, “what she sounds like.” Her fingers slid down my stomach, under the white lace, and tangled themselves in my bush, tugging just a little, giving me a hint of something she must like having done to her…and which I was suddenly learning to love. She raised her head and kissed Rich across my body as he stripped off my lace bikini bottoms and the now pointless garter belt. Gail’s fingers inched down further, sliding between my lips and lightly teasing my clit. Almost immediatetly afterwards, Rich’s fingners returned to stroking inside me, and the whole time I was watching these two lovely people kiss over me.

Gail sat back to get a good view as she circling my clit with the nimble fingers of one hand and pinched and teased my nipples with the other. Rich set up a driving pulse, fucking his fingers in and out of my cunt. I couldn’t have held back if I wanted to, and I didn’t want to. Gail wanted a show, and I wanted to give her one. I felt heat flast across my face and breasts, always a sign I was about to cum, and felt the tension building low behind my navel. I started thrashing, moaning, begging, groaning, sighing, whimpering…and all the other sounds that inevitably accompany my orgasms. I’ve never been a quiet lay. Gail soaked it all up, demanding more…she hooked her finger gently just beneath my clit and quivered it in beckoning motions….and I was done for. I came happily, bucking my hips and gasping out incomprehensible words. When they finally let me relax, I was limp and drained. I couldn’t move right away, and luckily, didn’t need to. Wonderful, brilliant, insightful Gail knew I’d be incapacitated…and so found her own way to cuddle up to me. She curled up beside me, across Rich’s knees, and stroked my tummy until my eyes refocused. When I opened them, I saw her smiling across at me and Rich grinning down at me, licking his fingers. “You’d best get up, Love” he warned, “that arm you’re lying on is about to go to sleep.” “I’m getting up,” I promised, “any week now.” “Good,” Gail interjected playfully, “Cause it’s my turn…" And she looked like she knew exactly what she wanted.

Lilith
09-02-2003, 03:40 PM
That was fabulous! Well told and hot as hell;)

GingerV
09-02-2003, 06:26 PM
I don't know whether to blush or grin....good thing I can do both. Thanks Lilith. Glad you liked it.

GingerV
09-04-2003, 05:56 PM
It was Gail. I should’ve known: she may have known exactly what she wanted, but she didn’t want to have to ask for it. I stretched as I pulled myself out of Rich’s arms and lap, my skin still tingling. OK, wise guy, I asked the voice in the back of my head, I’m supposed to do what they want…what the hell does she want? Don’t be stupid, the voice shot back, what did you want your first time? You didn’t know how to ask either. Right….should’ve guessed it. Pretty bright, that voice in the back of my head. If I could have, I’d have pushed Gail into the position I’d just vacated, but poor Rich’s arm might give out. Instead, I stalked across the bed toward Gail on my hands and knees, terribly cat-like. I wasn’t touching Rich any more, but I wasn’t going to let him fall by the way-side…words can be a wonderful way to keep teasing. “Look at her, Rich…posing there in her sexy outfit, looking like butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth. You wouldn’t guess what she was thinking, what she was aching for, what she’s hoping I’m going to do to her.” I reached Gail, and kissed her, aiming for slow and sensual, pushing back on her shoulders to lean her back against the pillows and headboard. I loved the way her mouth opened for me, offering itself up, but I couldn’t get too absorbed yet. I made a mental note to come back for more as soon as I could, but Gail had other ideas. As soon as our lips broke contact she leaned forward, tangled her fingers in my hair, and pulled me back for more. She was less passive all of a sudden, holding my head where she wanted it, working her lips against mine, tracing my teeth with her tongue, and flicking it across the roof of my mouth. I was worried that Rich was being left alone, right up until the moment I felt his hand on my ass. Only moments later, I felt my mouth filled with Gail’s moan. Obviously Rich’s busy hands were toying with more than just my rear.

Well, so long as Rich was happy, I was happy, and Gail certainly sounded like she was happy. I reached up instinctively to caress Gail’s breasts, I hadn’t gotten nearly enough of this before. When my hand encountered lace I was surprised, I remembered the feel of that lovely breast I’d uncovered earlier. My hands remembered her skin more clearly than my eyes remembered her bright red bra. Not a bad thing, being denied the feel of her skin let me focus on the shape. They were wonderfully round, small but full. I was almost as fascinated by them as Gail had been by my by my big and bouncy ones half an hour earlier. Nonetheless, I wanted her out of that bra. I moved my hand around to Gail’s back to reach the hooks, and ran into Rich’s chest. I didn’t stop kissing, Gail wouldn’t have let me, but I did open my eyes, wanting to know what Rich was up to. He looked like the cat that had eaten the canary, caressing my tail, pressed up against Gail’s side, letting her wriggles and twitches show him what she’s feeling, as well as letting her hip stroke his cock as she moved. He caught my eye and grinned at me, reached up to unhook Gail’s bra for me, working it off of her. He then took my hand, raised it to his lips, and placed it back onto Gail’s breast. Not satisfied with just putting it there, he pressed it down firmly, working it in circles against her chest before letting me go back to my own devices. I missed the helping hand, but was relieved to know that he was still enjoying himself. I could enjoy myself without feeling guilty. When I’d had Gail in my lap I’d been careful to be gentle, let her enjoy the idea of my touching her as much as the sensation. Now I just wanted to fill my hands with her, feeling her hard nipples pressing against the middle of my palm. Feeling her press back against my hand made my toes curl.

I didn’t want to stop fondling her, but I wanted to feel her body against mine. I wrapped my arms around her warm torso and pulled her towards me. As she rolled onto her side and squirmed against me, I twisted my fingers into the wretched shirt Rich was still wearing, and pulled him up behind Gail, pinning her between us. She liked that, you could hear it in her moan and in the way her breathing picked up. Hell, I’d have quite have liked to try it, but we can’t have everything at once. Still, I didn’t think any of us were loosing out on this deal. I was getting the full body contact I’d been craving, pressed against Gail’s writhing body from cute little nose to lovely red painted toes. And as a bonus, I just had to reach out my hand to stroke Rich’s side or clenching ass. Hmmm, hang on, clenching? All of a sudden I had an idea….it wasn’t going to fulfil Gail’s fantasies (or what I guessed they were) right away, but it might give her some new ones. I tucked my hand around Gail’s sweet rump and found where Rich was dry humping her thigh. I gave his cock several strokes to give him an idea what I was up to. I don’t know if he got the message, but he reached his arms around both us girls as far as he could, pulling me closer to Gail, and Gail closer to him. I pulled Rich’s eager dick out of the way, and started stripping Gail’s panties off. I only just managing to start the process without help, this was not as easy as I thought it was going to be in the current tangle. With much wriggling and many giggles, Gail finally managed to kick them off. I pulled Gail’s top leg up over my own. She hooked it around me, making me realize again just how long they were, lucky girl. I scratched along the underside of her thigh to let her know I liked it. Then reached past her hip to find Rich’s cock again, strong and firm and right where I’d left it. With fingers and palm, I guided him into Gail’s pussy.

To tell you the truth, I’m not entirely sure she was expecting it. And I think the surprise was why she went so quickly over the edge. Well, that and the fact that she’d been so patiently teased and teasing since the night began. Of course, it may have had something to do with the fact that after feeding Rich into her, I moved my hand forward to play with her as Rich thrust. I hadn’t forgotten the lesson she had taught me earlier, winding my fingers through her pubic hair and tugging gently in time with Rich’s movements. I wasn’t sure if light strokes counted as teasing at this point, as the girl was being slowly and lovingly fucked…but that didn’t stop me. I slithered far enough down on the bed so I could reach between (among? Oh at that point who cared) all the legs to cup Rich’s balls. I couldn’t quite reach to kiss Gail any more, but she was having enough trouble catching her breath as it was, perhaps it was a kindness. Besides, her sweet skin had picked up a salty sheen somewhere, and I wanted to taste all of it. I used the hand holding Rich’s sac to control his rhythm, slowing his movements further…not allowing him to move suddenly or stop. The other hand matched the same rhythm, stroking along Gail’s slick pussy, one finger either side of her clit…spread wide as they moved forward, closing tightly around her as I pulled back. Her whimpers and moans were so sweet, and her hands were moving almost randomly across my back…it felt desperate, needy, and incredibly erotic. But when I heard Rich starting to speak into her ear, I knew things weren’t going to last much longer….it was that voice. He was muttering to her about what he was seeing, how he was feeling, how much he loved having my hand on him, how he wanted to go faster, fuck her much harder, roll her onto her stomach and take her properly, but that I wasn’t letting him. Gail’s lovely legs both suddenly wrapped around me, oh heaven, and her hips started bucking, suddenly forward against my hands, suddenly back towards the cock that filled her so nicely. She’d waited more than long enough, the patient darling, so I started urging Rich to push faster and harder. I rearranged my fingers to rub directly over Gail’s hot little clit, gently the first time, making sure it wasn’t too much, that she definitely wanted that. And oh did she, the way she moved, the quiet little whimpers all assured me of that. So I pressed a little harder, moved a little faster, until her moans turned to cries, every muscle in her torso went tight, and I heard Rich urging her on. As if by consensus, Rich and I both slowed our pace a little, not pressing her for longer or extended orgasms. I don’t know what Rich’s motive was, I knew I had more planned for Gail. I suspect he did too.

Lilith
09-05-2003, 03:14 PM
/me faints....damn you tell a great story! *drip*drip*drip*

GingerV
09-05-2003, 11:21 PM
Gail had gone limp between us. I pulled away from her front, and she pretty much just flopped onto her stomach, her mind not yet returned from wherever her orgasm had sent it. I stroked her flank soothingly, then her hip, and finally that smoothly muscled thigh. I didn’t turn around, I didn’t look over my shoulder. I just reached behind me and grabbed. Whether I had a sixth sense for where Rich must be, or whether he moved to meet my grasping hand, I never found out. But just as I intended, my fingers closed around Rich’s cock, still hot from Gail’s body and slick with her juices. It was almost hard to keep a grip, it slid through my fist so easily. But I couldn’t stand it for long, I wanted to taste her and as she didn’t seem ready for such treatment yet, I’d have to lick her off of Rich. I turned away from Gail, and kneeled in front of Rich, sitting on my heels a short arm’s length away. I held Rich’s eyes with mine as I slowly bent at the waist, licking my lips just a little as I lowered my face towards his lap. NOT the most comfortable position I’ve ever been in, mind, but I thought it would display my ass nicely. As soon as I wrapped my lips around Rich’s cock I forgot about my poor legs. He tasted delicious, what I was sure was the best of both of them all rolled together. I’d been so good the last time I had him in my mouth, but this was too much, I lost track of absolutely everything else in the room and greedily focused on filling my mouth with the taste and feel of that well loved up dick. It couldn’t have been too long, more than a minute or so in that position and my legs would’ve fallen asleep. And they were most definitely awake when I felt Rich cup a hand under my chin and lift me off his cock. Damnit, I though, not twice…this time I get to FINISH the blowjob. My aggravation didn’t last past Rich turning my head to see Gail, lying stretched out on her back beside him, gently fingering herself, grinning happily at the show I hadn’t realized I was putting on. As much as I wanted to suck Rich off, and that need was approaching desperate as more opportunities were denied to me, I had things I needed to do. Or, well, people anyway.

I wasn’t entirely sure how to start this, but I figured anything will do. I just have to start moving and things will take care of themselves. I was sitting near Gail’s knees, so that seemed like a convenient place to start. I stretched my legs out across the bed, lay on my stomach, and blew a cold stream of air across her knee. Gail bent it instinctively, and I could gently nibble along the sensitive skin along the underside, then halfway along her thigh, stroking her leg with both hands as I moved up toward her body. Gail stretched, working the last kinks out as she relaxed, letting her legs fall apart. Not far, but enough for me to see an opportunity. I pushed up onto all fours and crawled over one leg to settle between both. I snuck a look at Rich out of the corner of my eye, watched him slowly stroking his shaft, eyes just a little wide. Yup, he was enjoying this too. Still, I wanted him more involved that just watching. I couldn’t reach him to touch him, but talking worked well earlier. “What do you think, Rich? Is she enjoying this?” I asked, stroking my fingers along the inside of Gail’s thigh, a big grin on my face. “Do you think she likes having me touch her?” I asked as I ran my palm along her skin until my fingers were just a deep sigh away from where her leg joined her body. Gail’s breath caught as I stopped moving. “Oh, I think she wants me to keep going” I offered just before I trailed kisses along the path my hand had taken. “What else do you think she wants, Rich?” as I ran my hand over the top of Gail’s thigh and across her belly button, allowing the stretch of the motion to draw my face closer to Gail’s shining pussy. “Oh god, Rich….she’s so wet.” I pursed my lips, blowing a stream of cool air from the top of her slit to the bottom. “Is she always this ready?” I asked, finally offering a question that he could answer….I wanted her to hear both voices. “Oh yeah,” god he had a wonderful voice…and it was deeper and more edgy than ever, it made my spine tingle, “whisper sex to her and she’s ready.” “Ready for what? For this?” trailing my fingers across the outside of her warm, wet lips. “For this?” I continued, licking feather lightly along the same path. THAT set off fireworks all over the shop. Gail pulled her legs up and pushed her hips toward me, “DAMN! came from where Rich still sat…and I felt my heart skip at the smell, the taste, and the way she twitched just slightly under my tongue. Nope, words were good…but I needed Rich more involved. I placed a kiss against Gail’s pussy, still being careful not to invade, and lifted my head to catch Rich’s eye….then crooked a finger at him to get him to come over. “I need your help, babe” I purred. I sank back down between Gail’s legs, still beckoning Rich closer. And closer. Until his chin rested on her thigh. I traded soft kisses between her pussy and his lips for a moment. Gail was running her hands along her body and over her breasts…she wanted more…and of course she wouldn’t ask.

Time to reward the good girl, I pointed my tongue and dragged it from the opening of Gail’s juicy cunt all the way to the top of her slit, achingly slowly. Gail made a noise that halfway between a gasp and a cry. Without drawing my tongue back to my mouth, I offered it Rich so he could suck Gail’s juices off of me. She must’ve opened her eyes to see that, because she groaned as he did….and I’m sure neither of us laid a finger on her. I did it again, and again….faster each time. And each time I swear she tasted better. Eventually, I didn’t want to share any more. I didn’t want to take my mouth from her, I wanted to explore. But first, I told Rich what I wanted to do, that I wanted to tongue her, suck her, work her with my mouth until she came again and again for me. I told him that I wanted his help, I took his hand and pressed it to Gail’s crotch…I couldn’t believe how she was managing to hold so still through this. No, wait…thinking about it, I knew exactly how she was doing it. The first time a girl went down on me, I was so nervous and aching with want and scared that if I moved or breathed wrong it would all stop. THAT part of the experience was something I wanted to spare Gail if I could. So I pressed Rich’s fingers down against her as a placeholder, and slid up along the length of her body so I could whisper quiet reassurances in her ear. I wanted to do this very much. I was going to lick her, stroke her, eat her, and I was going to enjoy every minute of it. But I wanted to know she was enjoying it too. So long as she let me know with her voice and body how much she liked it, there was nothing she could possibly do that would make me stop. That there was absolutely no way for her do this wrong. I don’t know if it was what she needed to hear or not. But she opened her eyes a little wider, smiled a little bigger, put her hands on my shoulders, and started pushing me back towards her snatch.

I didn’t need telling twice. I moved Rich’s hand to hold Gail spread open for me. I started working my tongue in slow circles around her clit, careful not to touch it directly…but always trying to give her the impression that I might. When Gail whimpered and her hips pressed up to meet my mouth, I knew I had her…she wasn’t going to worry about what I was doing or how she was reacting. She was just going to ride the sensations. I couldn’t help myself, my tongue moved to flick across her the spot I’d been so carefully avoiding. Just a little, but it got a reaction. Gail’s hands found the back of my head and pressed my face into her. I moaned, and closed my lips around her to gently suckle, Rich moaned and I could feel his hand stroking my back, and Gail was making happy wordless noises that egged me on. If this kept up, this wasn’t going to last half as long as I wanted it to. I exerted what was left of my self-control and went back to small circles. Every so often I’d run my tongue across Rich’s fingers, realizing after the second or third contact that he wasn’t just holding her labia spread, he was gently stroking them. I felt my own cunt tighten at the thought….I wanted exactly this. But later, not now. I moved my arm so I could press a finger against her, slipping the very tip inside and pressing down firmly. I knew that when I got this kind of shallow penetration I couldn’t help straining for more, so I was ready to pull back when Gail started grinding against me. I rewarded her enthusiasm with a fast flutter of the tip of my tongue just where she most needed it. Gail growled. Honestly growled, and Rich slid his fingers under my tongue to see what was evoking that kind of response. I don’t know who was most turned on by that. All three of us seemed to be getting a thrill. It struck me as the perfect moment to start sliding my finger further in….trying to do it as slowly as possible…more of a tease and a promise than a proper fuck. When Gail started begging for more, I turned my hand palm up and stroking her inner wall, moving my finger as if beckoning her orgasm closer. Once I had her attention firmly on the fingers up her cunt, I started sucking gently on her clit. When her attention was definitely on my mouth, I suddenly pulled my hand away enough to slide a second finger in beside the first and push them in too the hilt. As she ground down on them, I stopped being so gentle with my lips, working her rapidly and firmly with my tongue. Gail was babbling a mile a minute, and I was too busy to pay much attention to what she was saying. At least not until I heard my name. I let my fingers pump Gail’s twat in a slow and steady rhythm, but lifted my head, resting my cheek against her leg, to find out what Gail wanted.

Her voice was breathy, catching, and I resisted the impulse to make it harder by pressing harder or faster. It turns out that they hadn’t been calling me, they’d been talking about me. Rich hadn’t realized I’d looked up, but Gail sure had. She was looking me straight in the eye when she said “oh god, of course…please….take her.” My heart was beating a mile a minute as I watched her scrabble under the pillows and pull a condom out. Jesus, there had been more preparations than just my wine, candles and ribbon. I bent back down to lap at her, half in gratitude, half with desire. I felt Rich moving behind me, and couldn’t help moaning. Then it seemed like a good idea, so I gently pressed Gail’s now swollen clit between my lips and hummed. That got me a sigh that was more contentment than overwhelming passion. Fine by me, I knew things would escalate again soon. Rich had his hands on my hips, urging them up to his crotch…I thought back to him standing in the doorway, triple checking that everything was ok, thrilled that he HADN’T asked me for this, and suddenly realized that there was one more thing that HAD to happen before we went one step father. “Rich” I shot over my shoulder…”take that damned thing off.” He told me the next morning over coffee and croissants in bed that for a split second he thought I’d meant the condom. But only for a split second, then I heard his low laugh (mmm) and that blasted shirt dropped onto the back of my neck. A second after that I felt him sliding the head of his cock up and down along my slit, teasing me…damnit, I didn’t need teasing at that point. I took out my frustrations on Gail’s pussy, licking hungrily and a little wildly. As her moans renewed, Rich’s cock started to press into me. Every gasp, every whimper brought me another bit of penetration. As soon as I figured out the rules to his game I started playing Gail like the high-end instrument she was. Licking, sucking and pumping to earn more cock, eventually more thrusts. I loved having my cunt full while I ate the woman in front of me….but my plan backfired in one important way. I was so wrapped up in what my efforts were earning me, I lost track of what those noises meant. Gail was about to fall over the edge of orgasm again. I tried to ease back, but it was much too late…somewhere along the way she’d gotten hands firmly tangled in my hair and one foot on my back. She used all three to hold me against her, and her heartfelt “oh god no don’t stop” convinced me there was no-where to go but forward. Rich, thank heavens, slowed his movements enough for me to concentrate on getting his girlfriend off. Fast pulsing sucks and lick across her clit and two fingers moving long and slow into her over and over did it. And no sooner had her inarticulate moans resolved into at least comprehensible “oh wow, oh my, oh yes”s than those hands on my hips started pulling me back onto Rich’s cock, fast and hard. Gail’s pussy slipped away from me as she sat up against the headboards and watched us. For the first time that night, I didn’t have my attention even partially divided, and I made the most of it. I started rocking back forcefully, filling myself over and over, gasping happily, my mind greedily focused on the sensations shooting through my body, the explosion I already needed to feel again. Two sudden and unexpected strokes on my clit, I was never entirely sure who’s hand delivered them, pushed me over the edge and the world dissolved into nothing but pleasure for some time after that.

We were exhausted. Completely drained, pumped dry in every sense. We fell asleep in that great big bed like a pile of puppies, but I woke up wrapped in blankets listening to the sounds of Rich and Gail laughing together in the front room. When I peeked my head around the corner, they chased me back into the bed with breakfast from the patisserie around the corner. Nothing more happened, honest. Rich had to get to work…and Gail had a class. I was left alone in the apartment again to get showered and dressed. But before I left, I found my white ribbon under the bed. I left it tied around one of the bedposts. I was in London for 6 more weeks, and while we didn’t have another night like that, I couldn’t help grinning every time I saw it. And a year later, they sent me a bouquet….tied with another white ribbon.

Lilith
09-06-2003, 08:29 AM
awwww~ I have been reading this story with my fave cohort and now he has to wait til Monday for the conclusion:p

You are able to capture both emotion and detail without sounding like a "how-to" pamphlet. Which is something I struggle with in my scribbles.

You also describe something that has been a serious issue when I have fantasized about a 3 way and that is the idea of no-one feeling left out. Great ideas, if the situation ever should present itself;)

Excellent story! Bookmarking it:p

GingerV
09-06-2003, 09:28 AM
You're too sweet! Those were exactly the things I wanted here...to capture the sweetness, the tangeled interactions, and the fun of the thing. I didn't want it to wind up sounding mechanical...and I'm so relieved to hear you think I managed it.

Thank you!

BlondeCurlGirl
09-06-2003, 11:02 AM
Amazing story, GingerV! Read it last night and it just got me so hot! You have quite the talent for this! :)

GingerV
09-07-2003, 11:45 AM
Oh, BCG...thanks so much. Glad you liked it!!

Aqua
09-08-2003, 01:52 PM
So well written, such sexy content (even if there isn't any anal :p ) , and not too long. This is definitely one of the best stories I have ever read. Thanks for sharing your talents with us Ginger! ;)

campingboy
09-10-2003, 12:48 AM
That was a very enjoyable story GingerV. If Jane Austin wrote about a sexual encounter, I think this is the style she would use. I like that you wrote it in the first person. You managed to keep it a personal, sexual experience full of detail.

I’m sure that it was an experience that all of you will not soon forget.

Hmm, wondering if GingerV is free next June to come to Canada.

GingerV
09-10-2003, 04:19 AM
Aqua hon, you should've known there wasn't going to be any anal....I told you I've never done it (yet ;) ). When I do, I'll make up the deficit with another story. Glad you liked it!

Camp....oh god, I've been compared to Jane Austin...I can die happy now ;). I'm sure she's spinning in her grave somewhere. Don't know about June....I'll get back to you when I've checked my calendar.

Zetacon4
10-28-2003, 09:41 PM
GingerV!!!

I am totally amazed at your ability to include detail and yet keep the action moving. I never had any trouble understanding who was doing what. I think you have had practice at that! hehe.

It was delicious. I have been talking to my sweet friend about a threesome. She was concerned too about the issue of no one being left out. I find your example to be very balanced and very erotic! Thanks for such a great story and for giving such good ideas! You are a charm!!!