PDA

View Full Version : 30 years with a slut wife

hobojoe
08-27-2003, 02:44 PM
This is more a history than a story. A history of being married to a slut for over 30 years.

I have edited some names and ages to comply with certain laws.

My wife Linda has been a slut most of her life. I know she lost her cherry when she was XXX. She was fucked by an older (22) cousin who kept her in a cabin and fucked her for 3 days. He told her they were just going camping up at a cabin in the hills above her home. When they got there, he opened a bottle of wine and they drank it. She got a little drunk. He began to rub her legs and back and then kissed her. Soon they were kissing hot and heavy. He began to rub her cunt. She knew she should not do this but said it felt too good to stop him. He opened another bottle of wine and they drank that while they continued to make out. When she got a little more drunk, she just spread her legs and let him do what he wanted. He climbed on and pushed his cock into her tight pussy. At first it hurt, but as he moved in and out, going deeper, she really began to love it. They stayed there at the cabin and did nothing but fuck and sleep for the 3 days. She believed she was in love.
A few weeks later, he asked her if she wanted to go to the cabin and fuck again. She did, so she agreed to meet him at the cabin. When she got there it was not her cousin there but another guy. She was not too sure about this, and resisted a bit, but they drank a little wine and then the guy more or less forced her the first time. She enjoyed that so much she fucked him for the rest of that day. After that, she would agree to meet any of her cousin's friends for a fuck. She had learned it was not love she had for her cousin but the love of fucking.
When she decided to join the Army, the recruiter told her she could not get the duty assignment she wanted. Then he told her if she took a ride with him, he would see what he could do. They drove out to a remote spot and he had her get in the back of the car. He climbed in and fucked her, then took her home. After she fucked him twice more, he got her the assignment. She said in basic training she only got fucked once and that was while on guard duty, by the Sergeant of the Guard, a DI. At her advanced training in GA, she was able to fuck a couple of guys who were instructors. She maxed the course.
At the base where I met her she was known to fuck around a lot. A friend’s girlfriend set me up with her. She knew I was always looking for pussy, and knew Linda was always looking for a new cock to fuck so she figured we would be right for each other. The two of them had been running around together, going out to find guys to fuck, but when Judy hooked up with my friend, she stopped doing that even though Linda kept bugging her to go. I was told she would be an easy piece of ass. I was being a nice guy and did not try to get into her pussy until the second date. Then we spent 2 days in bed fucking and sucking.
I learned later that she had been fucking her black supervisor at that time. She told me later that his cock was too big to get into her mouth, but she loved to lie over the desk and let him fuck her cunt from behind. (She never has liked anal). He was married so she could only fuck him at work. They worked night shift in a controlled entry office, and when they were alone, they would fuck. If they knew they would have the time, they would fuck for hours, until her pussy was too sore to fuck anymore that night. Or, they would just have a quick fuck if they had only a little time alone. She said the guy could not carry on an intelligent conversation, but could sure fuck. She also had another guy who wanted to marry her. She would fuck him on weekends, and the black guy during the week. And once in awhile she would go out to find a new guy. That is how we first got together.
I left to go overseas after knowing her about 6 months. We planned then on getting married when I returned. She said she would wait for me. She did. About 2 weeks. Of course, I only waited about 3 days.
This is one of the instances she gave me details on. After waiting the two weeks, she decided she needed a fuck more than she needed to be “true” to me. She would go out to find a guy to fuck whenever she got horny, which was often. Usually she would try to get to know the man first but not always. She fucked one guy after she had only met him for about 10 minutes. She had gone to a bar with another girl to see what was there. They had just sat down when this guy asked her to dance. Her friend blurted out that she had come there to get fucked. The guy smiled and led her out on the dance floor. They danced to one slow song and she could feel his cock getting hard as she rubbed against him. He said “let’s go take care of this problem.” She said ok. They went from the bar out to his car in the parking lot. She was so hot she crawled into the back seat and had her skirt and panties off before he could even get in the car. They fucked there in the back seat. He was so nervous he came almost as soon as he stuck his cock into her pussy. They had to sit awhile until he was ready to go again. She fucked him until he cum again and she had cum twice. Then she got out of the car and went back into the bar. Her friend was still there. Eva told her the guy wasn’t worth the time.
She got a transfer out to California. She met a guy and fucked this him constantly over a 3 day weekend. They had taken time off and went to a big party. After the party, they went to a friend’s house and just laid around and fucked all the time. That was when she first had a guy eat his own cum out of her pussy. She loves that. He had fucked her too fast and came before she did, so after he caught his breath, she climbed up and sat on his face, making him eat her. Just before she came she turned around and sucked his cock while he continued to eat her. When she came, she could feel all of his cum flowing out of her cunt into his mouth. This really heightened her climax.
I returned from overseas and we got married. We went to Colorado where I had been assigned. For a while we lived off post and I don’t know if she fucked anyone then or not. This was the time our 2 kids were born. There was one time she had car trouble while shopping on base and caught a ride home with three soldiers in a van who had seen her having troubles. I don’t know for sure if she fucked any or all of them, but she did make the comment that it was an “interesting” ride home.
Then we got government quarters on base. While there I went on a lot of camping trips and some TDY trips. I found out later that while I was gone, she would go into town to a club and find someone to fuck. This would usually be in a car or a motel. She did not bring them back to the base housing. But she did have one guy down the street she would let visit once in awhile when she let the kids stay with friends. That gave them time to enjoy a long fuck.
In Alaska I had a lot of parties with guys from base. If I got drunk and fell asleep early, she would get one of the guys to spend the night and she would fuck him on the couch. Then she would come to bed and wake me. She would suck my cock and put her pussy over my face, so I would eat her. She thought I did not know her cunt was full of another man’s cum, but I did the very first time. After that, it was ok with me. I just did not let her know that I knew. I did not mind doing that, as I was quite excited about her fucking another guy. And I was getting all the sucking and fucking I could handle, so if she needed more, I was not going to stop her. She was also fucking a married guy from her office. They would drive his Suburban down to Ship Creek during lunch hour, park back in the thick brush, and fuck. She said he could make her cum 3 or 4 times in the 45 minutes they would have. She always let him cum in her cunt the first time, and then suck him off for desert. I guess he had a pretty big cock also. She said she always had problems getting it into her mouth. She also said he was probably the best fuck she had ever had.
When we moved to Ft. Lewis, I was away 20 to 25 days every month for over three years. I knew she could not go that long without cock, so I know she was fucking someone then, but I never got any details from her. The kids were bigger, so she had to be more discreet. From little things she said, I think she was fucking a guy at her work, plus maybe a neighbor from down the road a ways. I do know she worked late a lot of times. I would call home some evenings and the babysitter would tell me she was not home from work yet. She never got any extra pay. I am sure her “overtime” was over a cock.
I had a friend who lived right up the road about a quarter of a mile. John and his wife Maria were over a lot. He claimed he had fucked Linda one time at a party we had. Of course, John claimed to have fucked every woman he ever met. He may have been just trying to get even because he knew I had fucked his wife a couple of times before that. I remember the night he referred to. It had been a long night, and we had drank a lot. We just all fell out and crashed on the floor. John said during the night Linda had backed up against him, and in her sleep, was pushing her ass against his cock, so he just eased her pants down, fingered her cunt till it was wet, and slipped his cock in. He claimed he fucked her and she never actually woke up. She may have thought it was me. I know she is like that when she was drinking heavy. I can remember many times fucking her and she would not remember a thing the next day. If she got really drunk, almost anything could happen and usually did. She would always want to either fight or fuck! Or one and then the other.
Now that I have retired, we spend much more time together more. She still works and I don’t know if she is fucking anyone there, but she never works “late” anymore. She has stopped drinking completely. I am now 61 and she is 54. We still fuck about once or twice a month, but not much more than that though I would like it more often. She will not talk at all about the past. She has just lately started talking about taking some night classes. Maybe she is looking for cock again. Until then, I fuck her as much as she lets me, and spend a lot of time reminiscing and beating off to the memories.

buckminster
11-05-2003, 10:21 AM
Hey Joe,

Very impressive wife you got there!! I mean WOW! I love women with that kinda attitude towards sex. I had the same attitude towards my ex-spouse's outside activities. as you expressed. No guy can ever hope to keep up with a woman in that regards. Besides, she even got me laid with her and other women a few of times, so I had no complaints. I think that letting each other have some outside fun was what held my marriage together for a few extra years.

I can relate to the "fuck or fight" situation you describe - Hard to fathom how that works unless you lived with someone like that. Do they have some psychlogical term to describe it? Anyone know?

best regards,

buck