PDA

View Full Version : Interent Friend

El Hombre
08-08-2003, 03:26 PM
It started as a playfull chat. We became fast friends, learning how each of us thought. We flirted and cybered until we both needed relief. As time progessed I found out I was traveling to your area. We made arrangements and met. You took me to a hotel room where we couldn't believe we were actually meeting. We ate lunch and then it happend we embraced and kissed passoinately. I was wet with anticipation as I found out you were as well. We striiped our clothes off in world record tme and I admired your lucious body. I took your breasts and began to nibble them while running my hands up and down your back. You fall on the bed and I ask you if I can taste you, you immediately oblige and I kiss and lick my way down to your flower, your taste is exquisite, sweet like honey and a lot of it. I kiss your flower while I reach and fondle your breasts, pinching your nipples, watching you squirm. Working my way up again kissing your tummy, breast and your mouth making youtaste your juices, I enter you slowly taking in every inch watching your eyes close in ecstasy. We love each other for some time, you reaching your legs to soread them out more so I can penetrate you all the way.
As I feel my balls ache I let you know I am going to cum you make me wait until you feel your wave approach. We both feel this orgasmic wave hit and I cum what must have been a gallon feeling your muscles tighten I feel you cumming along as well. We both lay in each others arms until I get up for a shower. It's here where you join me and we entangle in a kiss and fondling.
After our shower we get back on the bed for more loving. You climb on top and I hold you up as you rock your way onto another orgasm. It;s this time where you look at me and pull me towards you as you kneel in front of me. I see your fower inviting me again and I kiss your flower tasting your juices and mine at the same time. After kissing you I kneel behind you and slowny enter again loving every minute. We stay ther for a monent then start to rock and move around I lightly touch the back of your legs sending little eletrical pulses to your whole body, I see gossebumps all over your body. I touch your the bottom of your feet ever so lightly sending you to ecstasy feeling you cum again. We move a littel faster and faster until I pop out and accidently hit your pucker. I say I'm sorry but "you say it's ok go on ahead I'm ready." I can't believe it so I oblige and slowly ever so slowly enter your rear cavity. I see your hands grip the sheets in total pleasure. I enter slowly not wanting to hurt you as well as enjoy every inching moment. After what seemed to be an eternity I finally hit bottom ;) I cannot go any further. We stay still for only a moment unitl I start to pullo ut slowly then back in. We get into a rhythm we move faster and faster, my hand moves to your flower and I fondle your clit my other hand finds your breast and I caress it lightly pinch your nipple all the while kissing your back and neck. Your hands gripping the sheets. My breast hnad moves to the back of your legs, I lightly caress your legs and ass cheeks. Our rocking gets faster until I feel a surge boiling between my legs. I begin to feel your surge as well and our rhythm gets faster until.......we both explode in an orgasmic wave that I thought would be felt in Japan. My juices explode in your ass and I feel your orgasm making cum even more.
We lay ther me on top of you, I am feeling your muscles twitching while I am still inside you. Kissing the back of your neck I tell you that was my first time and that it was out of this world.
We get up and shower and wait for the next time.