PDA

View Full Version : Cindy Kim hosts Karen's Bachelorette Party

Cindy Kim
08-06-2003, 12:15 PM
Cindy hopped out of her car and hurried to her mother's front door. Janet followed, both of them hungry and tired from hours in the car and looking forward to some good Korean cooking and some relaxation in the pool. It was a beautiful day in May and they were in town for Janet's bachelorette party. The trunk of Cindy's Maxima was loaded with clothes, shoes, and gifts that Janet would be sure to enjoy, and Paul would enjoy even more.

Cindy unlocked the door and the two girls went inside, Cindy shouting for her Mom, who's car was parked in the driveway. Two pickup trucks were also in the driveway, and Cindy could tell from the equipment that the pool crew was over, probably getting the pool ready for the summer. There was no answer, so they each headed for a bathroom to relieve themselves, then met up again in the kitchen for a drink.

Cindy took a moment to admire the way Janet was looking. She wore tight fitting shorts and a tanktop and looked petite and sexy in the white cotton. Cindy could see every curve of her tight body and smiled at the memory of the feel of some of those curves. They had behaved themselves during the car ride, but Cindy had been tempted more than once to pull the car off to the shoulder and give Janet a kiss. Cindy, herself, was dressed casually for the car ride, wearing a short, tight slip dress and heels, her Ralph Lauren sunglasses perched atop her head.

"Where's your Mom?" Janet asked, finishing her drink.

Cindy shrugged, "Maybe out back, making sure the pool guys are doing the job right. Let's go see."

Cindy led the way out to the back patio, and found that, indeed, her Mom was making sure the pool guys were doing the job right. Mrs. Kim was on her hands and knees on the grass of the back yard, nude, her lean, firm body sandwiched between the man beneath her who had his cock buried in her pussy, and the man behind her with his cock rammed up her ass. Both of the young black studs looked like they were in their late teens. Mrs. Kim had two more black men in front of her, as nude as she was, their long hard cocks before her face. She had her one hand wrapped around each cock, and she was alternately slurping first one, then the other. She wore stylish shades and had her long black hair immaculately coiffed, and gold and jade bracelets hung off her wrists. The men were laughing and joking with each other while she took all they had to offer, and it was clear from the sheen of sweat on her slim body that they were giving her as much as she could take.

"Oh my God," Janet whispered.

Cindy giggled, "Mom's changed a little since Dad left. I think she's learning to relax and enjoy life a little."

Even as she said that, her mom hit a loud orgasm, writhing on the cocks buried inside her.

"What do we do?" Janet asked.

Cindy grinned, "Two options. Either we go back inside and leave her to them. Or we join them. I know I've been getting horny all day looking at you, so I'm inclined to stay."

Janet rolled her eyes, "You always get me in these situations."

Cindy approached her and began to pull her tank top up, over her head, and said, "You never end up regretting it." Janet didn't answer as Cindy unsnapped her lacy white bra, then tugged her tight shorts down. Janet stepped out of her shorts and panties, then kicked off her tennis shoes. Nude, she watched as Cindy stripped off her own dress. Cindy wore nothing underneath.

Nude, they approached the gangbang. Cindy finally said, "Hi, Mom, Janet and I are here."

Mrs. Kim looked at them, and smiled, taking one last lick of the head of the cock in front of her. The man ass-fucking her pulled his big black rod out of her and stood up. The two men she was sucking turned to look at Cindy and Janet.

"Shit, these your daughters, Mrs Kim?" one of the black men asked.

Mrs. Kim ground on the cock in her pussy, "Mmmm, just the beautiful one in the heels. The other girl is Janet, a family friend. Janet, sweetie, you look fantastic!"

Three of the men surrounded Cindy and Janet. Cindy looked hungrily at them. They were tall, with lean, strong black bodies, and long, fat cocks. Cindy guessed that not one of the cocks was less than eight inches, dark and strong and sweet. She felt her pussy gush with fluid, ready to be invaded. One of the men ran his dark hands over her body and she stroked his cock, feeling her mother's saliva still wet on it. She knelt down and kissed it, sucking him softly. Beside her Janet was taken by two of the men, bent over at the hips by one of them, her face at the cock of the other. Janet moaned as the man behind her pressed his fat black cock head against her tiny pussy and pushed into her. She began to lick and slurp the other man's cock head, her small hand unable to fully wrap around the base of his shaft. Cindy heard Janet cry out as the man pushed into her, driving his huge cock home into her cunt. Cindy heard her mom's cries of passion as she rode the cock deep inside of her. Cindy took the black cock deep into her mouth, massaging his large balls.

"Let me fuck that bare pussy, bitch," the man said gruffly. Cindy wanted just that. She took one last, long, loving lick of his cock then turned and got on her hands and knees, facing her Mom. The man positioned himself behind her, his dark hands on her light brown hips, and pushed his cock head into her. Cindy guided him in, crying out in pleasure as his cock pushed deeper and deeper inside.

"Oh shit this is a sweet cunt here!" he gasped.

"Nah, man, you gots to try this little pussy. Shit is tight as a motherfucker," the man behind Janet boasted.

The man fucking Mrs. Kim gasped, "This bitch here is working my cock like nobody I ever had before. Bitch knows how to FUCK!" Cindy could tell from the strained sound of the man's voice that he was about to cum, and sure enough she heard him bellowing out, "Ho...SHIT YES BITCH!" Cindy's Mom gasped and shrieked as he pumped her deep, all his muscles straining. Cindy watched her mom orgasm as the young black stud bucked up into her, and as she felt the man behind her powerfucking her, she hit her climax too. Next to her, Janet was now completely off the ground, her legs wrapped around the waist of the man behind her, her hands hanging onto the hips of the man before her, both men holding her up so she could suck while she got fucked.

Cindy's Mom stood, brushing her hair back. The man with her stood also, and said, "Damn, Asian bitches know how to make a nigga happy! Yo, Antwan, switch up, let me in that girl's pussy. Wanna see how she compares to Mom."

"Yo, Jimmy, you got it, you gonna love this." The man slipped his big meat out of Cindy. She watched Jimmy walk toward her, his big black cock glistening, swinging in front of him. He took his position behind her and slid right into her twat and moaned, "Oh, shit yeah, you right man, this is a sweet fucking pussy."

Antwan put Mrs. Kim on her hands and knees and got up behind her, sliding his cock into her. She bucked back against him, moaning, and he gasped, "Damn, baby, you want this, huh? Shit, I give it all to you like I gave it to your daughter there." He began to fuck her in long hard strokes.

The man in Janet's pussy began to fuck her faster and then he put it all the way inside of her, and Janet shrieked, "OOOOOOH MY GOD!"

The man grunted, "Uhhh, yeh, damn I'm cummin, fuck yeah!" Janet
licked furiously at the other man's cock and he wordlessly began to cum, his white chism bursting out and splattering her face. Cindy could tell that Janet was orgasming again and again while she was being fucked that way, completely taken by the two big black studs.

Finally the man behind her sank down to his knees and pulled his
cock out of her. Janet rested on her hands and knees, her face against the grass. The two men switched positions, one settling behind her and driving into her pussy without a moment's hesistation, the other placing his cock before her, slick with her pussy juices, and letting her start to suck him.

"God, DAMN, Marcus, you right this shit is tight as a mutha fucka," the man behind Janet swore.

Cindy was hitting orgasm after orgasm on Jimmy's cock, and he finally pulled out of her pussy. "Lemme try dat ass, baby," he grunted, pushing his cock head up against Cindy's sphincter. She looked over her shoulder, eyes wide as his long, wet black cock began to push into her rear. She moaned and cried out as he took her, as every inch of that cock disappeared into her.

"Yeah, Jimmy, you da man!" Antwan cried. "Gotta get me some o' dat. Yo, Marcus, how was this bitch's ass?"

"Try it baby, you like it!" Marcus affirmed, watching Janet suck his cock head and stroke his shaft.

Antwan did just that, pushing his cock up into Mrs. Kim's ass. He slid in easily, her sphincter already loosened by Marcus's earlier invasion. Jimmy was fucking Cindy's ass hard now, grunting, "Tight fucking ass...tight fucking ASS!" He smacked Cindy's buttocks and rammed her ass. She shrieked and gasped as he took her, then cried out as he took her deep and pumped his cum into her ass. He slid his pole out of her, leaving her on the grass, happily toying with her pussy and watching the man behind Janet follow the others' lead, slipping his cock out of Janet's cunt and then ramming it home into her ass. Janet screamed, gasped, took the whole big black monster in her tight little ass. "Ho DAMN!" the man swore, "GOD DAMN this shit is TIGHT! Squeezing my fuckin' cock. Damn bitch!" He rammed her, his big balls smacking against her bare twat. Marcus just smiled, watching her struggle to suck him off while her ass was being invaded by that monster. "Take her, Marvin," he said, egging on the man in Janet's ass. Marvin needed no encouragement, sinking every inch of his cock into the little Asian girl's ass. Finally he came in her, grinding his pelvis against her buttocks, making Janet shudder with ecstacy.

Mrs Kim, Janet, and Cindy sat on the stairs of the pool, naked, sweaty, exhausted, and happy as the black men dressed and left, assuring Mrs. Kim they'd be happy to come back and service her pool whenever she wanted. Mrs. Kim waved at them, then put her arm around Janet.

"Hi, Mrs. Kim, thanks for letting stay at your house," Janet said, brushing her hair back. Mrs Kim hugged her, their nude bodies pressed together.

"You know you're like another daughter to me, Janet, you're always welcome here," Mrs. Kim said.

Cindy slid up behind Janet, sliding a hand around to play with her clit. Janet sank back into Cindy's arms, relaxing at the touch. "More than welcome," Cindy said, kissing Janet's neck, touching her small breasts with her other hand. Mrs. Kim leaned forward, her tongue softly flicking Janet's nipple, her hand joining Cindy's on Janet's swollen pussy lips. Janet closed her eyes, moaning, her own hand finding Mrs. Kim's bare clit and stroking it. The three of them stayed in the pool for an hour, stroking and kissing, relaxing after the thorough fucking they had all received.

The bachelorette party was scheduled for that night, at the house. Mrs Kim had arranged to have a date and was planning on spending the night at the man's house to be out of the girls' way. Paul, who had come into town with Karen, was instructed to keep well away from the house. Cindy had arranged for a pool party, to be thrown on the secluded back deck of the house. The guests, aside from Cindy and Janet, included a mix of Karen's girlfriends from childhood and college, a total of eleven women. Many of the girls from childhood and highschool were friends of Cindy's, too, and she was delighted to catch up with them.

Jenny Lee was the first to arrive. She was one of the kids of the Korean doctors with whom Cindy's parents had been friends. Jenny was 22, a first year law student, and was a petite girl like Janet. Not long after, Susan Park and Kim Ko showed up. Both of them were part of the circle of Korean doctor's kids, Cindy's age, still in college. Susan had been a little overweight in high school, but she had lost all of her babyfat now and was tall and slim, very cultured and reserved in her manner. Kim was athletic, with a killer figure and a sultry air that guys went nuts over.

Then Karen's college friends arrived. They came in a group, four of them all staying at a nearby hotel. Megan was a redhead, petite but with large breasts and a tiny waist and an easy laugh. Cindy figured her to be alot of fun at parties. Tina was a brunette, 5'7" and slim, breathtakingly beautiful. Nikki was a blonde, who looked like she'd been born on a beach and had stayed there ever since. She was relaxed and easygoing. And last was Lisa, a Chinese-American girl who Cindy instantly hit it off with.

It was a warm night and the windows of the house were open. Cindy had the porch lit up with tiki torches and the pool glistened in the firelight. A radio was playing on the deck and Mrs. Kim had the bar fully stocked with every imaginable alcoholic beverage. Just as the group was mingling and everyone was getting to know each other and throwing down their second or third drinks, Paul showed up with Karen. Karen squealed with delight at meeting everyone while Paul just stood and looked around at the crowd of attractive young women.

"Is that Paul?" Janet asked Cindy. Cindy nodded. Janet sighed, "Jesus, he's hot."

Cindy walked up to Paul and hugged him. He took a look at her in her thin black slip dress and sighed, "Man oh man do I wish I was sticking around here."

Cindy giggled, "Be careful what you wish for. You really want to be the only guy in this group?"

"Is that a trick question?"

Cindy pinched his rear, "It's gonna be a pool party in a minute, so you need to get out of here before we all get into our bikinis. Oh, and your wife to be doesn't get to wear one. Part of the fun of being the guest of honor."

Paul growled, "I'm getting hard just imagining it. You sure you don't need me around here to serve drinks or towel people off or anything?"

"No thanks, sweetie," Cindy said, "I wouldn't want you to be tempted. At least, not by anyone but me. I'll see you tomorrow."

"You'll owe me for this teasing, you know."

Cindy winked, "We'll see. Get out of here."

Paul left, despite very verbal encouragement from the now buzzed group of women for him to stick around for the fun. It was Karen who finally made him leave, telling her friends to back off. When he left, Cindy announced, "All right, ladies, everyone grab another drink and get on your swimsuits."

Karen frowned, "You better have a spare, because you never told me it was a pool party."

Cindy laughed, "Of course I have a swimsuit for you. It's your first present. But wait until the rest of us are changed."

The girls were all in on the surprise, as they were for all of the surprises Cindy had in store for Karen. They wore their bikinis under their clothes, and in moments all the street clothes were on the patio. Cindy, attempting to set the tone, had worn a black thong bikini with ties at the hips and behind the neck and back, with minimal fabric to cover her shaven pussy and her erect nipples.

She need not have worried, however. Though Susan, Jenny, and
Megan wore tame bikinis, the rest of the women were decked out in pretty skimpy attire. Janet, like Cindy, had worn a thong, and so had Tina, Lisa, and Kim. Jenny took a few pictures of everybody in their bikinis, and all the women struck sexy poses and everyone was laughing. They passed around drinks and then Cindy pulled out the box with Karen's swimsuit in it. She opened the box suspiciously and pulled up the swimsuit. It was nothing but a snorkel and swim flippers. At the encouragement of the girls, she reluctantly began to shed her clothes to put on the swimsuit. Cindy watched as her sister pulled her short dress over her head and popped off her bra and peeled off her panties. Karen perhaps had the best figure there, and she looked stunning in her jewelry and heels.

"When did you start shaving your pubes, Karen?" Jenny asked, laughing.

"Don't you?" Susan asked. More laughter. Karen grabbed the goggles, snorkel, and flippers, and gamely put them on. She gave a big thumbs up to Jenny, who snapped a picture of her in her very revealing and silly non-swimsuit.

"Paul's gonna want copies," she said, taking off the flippers and goggles. Nude, she took a drink and sat at the poolside.

Cindy had plenty of games ready for the bachelorette party. It went off perfectly from the beginning. Getting everybody drinking and having the party outside on the beautiful late spring evening made everyone relaxed and easygoing. Getting them all into their bikinis and getting Karen nude put a strong sexual charge into the night air that got the tone of the party perfect. The games were all sexual, and Karen was the star of the show. Cindy started off with one of the old standards, of pin the penis on the man. While Karen was blindfolded, they moved her to the next task. Cindy had bought a variety of dildos and had them all set up on a table. Karen, by feel of the dildos, had to pick the one most resembling Paul's cock. Some of the women thought she was just trying to make Paul look good by the dildo she picked, but Cindy knew better. Her pussy moistened at the thought of him. Karen was a sport, and she took the games further, first by lovingly stroking the various dildos, then by licking them one after the other, and finally by taking the one she claimed was modelled from Paul and rubbing it against her clit. Jenny took pictures all the while, and the women kept drinking, going quickly from buzzed to nicely drunk.

The next game was more risque. Cindy had spoken to Paul and gotten him to give her answers to a series of questions. To make sure Karen knew her fiance well before the marriage, the women each asked Karen questions, ranging from the neck and sleeve size of Paul's dress shirts to the story of his first time getting laid to his favorite sexual position. Every time she got one wrong she would have to spin the wheel of chance and do whatever the wheel said. It was Nikki who came up with the idea that if Karen answered the question right, the questioner would have to lose their bikini, and they would keep asking until either everyone was nude, or they had run out of questions.

"I'm tired to being in this damned thong anyway," Nikki explained with a giggle.

Karen was good, and knew the answers to most of the questions. She only had to do the wheel of chance five times before all the women were nude. Susan and Megan were the most reluctant to shed their bikinis, but with plenty of coaxing they did it. Janet put on a huge show when Karen got her question right, raising everyone's eyebrows and getting huge cheers with the sexy dance she did in front of Karen as she stripped. Cindy was loving her at that moment, both for her sheer sex appeal and for the way she was keeping everyone in the mood for more. Not to be outdone, Nikki did a stripping routine that involved a good deal of masturbation, and Cindy was quietly joining her, touching her own twat with her fingers as she watched Nikki go. When Karen answered Cindy's question right, she felt obliged to outdo even Nikki. She danced and writhed in front of Karen and let her sister slowly undo the ties of her bikini, stripping her down. When she was nude, Cindy sat on Karen's lap and moved Karen's hands over her body, encouraged by the catcalls of the other women. Karen and Cindy kissed, their tongues touching, and everyone went nuts to see the sisters making out.

The wheel of chance was merciless to Karen. The arrow landed once on "Receive a spanking from the friend of your choice." Tina gave Karen a hearty spanking that left her ass cheeks red and rosy. The arrow then landed on "Show us how you spend your nights when Paul is away - the exact technique please". Karen gamely laid back in her pool chair, spread her legs, and touched her clit with her left forefinger while she slid her right middle finger into her pussy. The arrow twice landed on "One minute as the slave of the person who asked you the question." Cindy got lucky enough to be the beneficiary of that one one time, and Karen obligingly gave her a very sensuous, if all too short, massage. Megan, who still wore her bikini at the time, was the other beneficiary, and surprised Cindy when she had Karen reach down the front of her bikini and pleasure her. Megan said, "I just love the technique she used on herself..." The last task of the game was Cindy's favorite. "Using the dildo of your choice, pose for a XXX rated picture." All the girls cheered enthusiastially, encouraging Karen with suggestions of positions and which massive dildo to use. Karen gamely selected the biggest of the bunch, a huge twelve incher, and got on her hands and knees and inserted the head of the monster into herself. Jenny snapped a bunch of pictures as Karen toyed with the dildo and made her best porn-star faces.

By the end of that game, the sexual tension was incredible. Cindy had brought out an old Twister game, and Megan, now thoroughly excited, suggested they do that next. She took the first turn on the mat with Karen, and the two of them were quickly entertwined. Karen reached between Megan's legs and fondled her small red patch of pubic hair, and Megan moaned as Karen worked on her. They collapsed to the ground, and Megan placed her hand on Karen's bare pussy and rubbed her softly. The two of them kissed on the mat, heedless of the other eight women watching and encouraging them.

It was at that moment that Jimmy, Antwan, Marcus, and Marvin came through the patio door with another four black men that Cindy did not know. Cindy was only aware of them when she heard Jimmy shout, "Goddam, I done fuckin' died and gone to HEAVEN here!"

The ten nude women froze and stared at the four black men who were gazing at them.

"Oh my God," Jenny breathed.

"What are you guys doing here?" Cindy asked, standing and walking over to them.

"Your Mom told us about your party. Said she thought the little bride might need a proper send off. She told us to be back here at midnight ready to get down, but to bring all our boys with us. This here's Eric, Chaz, Trey, and Lenny." Antwan said.

"Dat your sister?" Marcus asked, pointing to Karen. Karen was kneeling on the deck, brushing her long hair back out of her face. Cindy nodded.

"Let's get jiggy then," Jimmy said, peeling off his shirt. All the guys followed suit, the eight of them stripping down quickly, revealing their hard black bodies and their long black cocks, dangling but huge. Trey, in particular, was hung like a monster, his fat cock swinging down halfway to his knees.

"Holy shit," cried Susan, staring at the guys' cocks.

"Damn party full of Asian bitches," Chaz said, running his hand down Cindy's side to her ass, his eyes fixed on Kim.

"Dat's allright by me," Marcus said, "I want me that blonde honey over there. Been itchin' to fuck a blonde bitch."

"Yeah, well, we supposed to make sure the bride gets everything she want, so me, Jimmy, and Lenny'll start up with her," Marvin said. "Yo, Karen, you mind steppin up to us?"

All the women watched to see what Karen would do. She got to her feet slowly, biting her lip. Cindy was surprised to see her so nervous, but she was distracted by Chaz's hands rubbing her tits while his cock began to push up beween her legs. Karen walked over to Marvin, and he and Lenny and Jimmy quickly surrounded her. Cindy watched as Karen sank to her knees again, taking their hardening cocks in her hands and mouth, and began to pleasure the three men. They were quickly rock hard, Karen's skillful tongue and hands getting them going. Jimmy laid down and Karen straddled his cock, letting him slide it up inside of her, still working to suck and stroke Lenny and Marvin.

Cindy found she had Chaz all to herself, and she turned and kissed him, reaching down to stroke his now hard, long cock. His big black pole pressed against her flat stomach and she massaged its wide base and his big balls. She quickly squatted down and began to lick up the sides of his cock, jerking at the head as she licked his base and then began to suck his nuts. She heard all the women begin to moan and chatter as the other black studs spread themselves among them. She had hoped to have a good, sexy party with lots of wild fun, but had never expected an orgy to erupt, but her Mom had seen to that. When Chaz was good and hard, Cindy laid back and spread her legs. He pushed her ankles back over his shoulders and eased his massive cock into her wet cunt. Cindy orgasmed right way, closing her eyes and enjoying the feel of that hard rod filling her. Chaz took the encouragement and began to bang her hard, ramming her deep right away, sending her to another orgasm. Cindy opened her eyes, looked around. True to his word, Marcus had taken it upon himself to get all the white women, and he was on his back, Nikki facing away from him, straddling him, riding his rod, while Megan straddled his face. Tina, the lone other white girl, was beside him, reaching between Nikki's legs and squeezing his cock while Nikki rode him.

Eric was standing with Lisa and Susan kneeling before him, both of them sucking his cock and licking his balls and stroking him. He was beaming watching the two Asian women work together to pleasure him. Janet, as usual, had drawn the biggest cock to herself, and Trey had her in doggie style, and was trying his best to get his foot long cock into her tiny snatch. Janet was doing everything she could to help him, but Cindy could tell it was a struggle. Kim and Jenny were with Antwan. He was behind Kim already deep in her pussy fucking her, and to Cindy's surprise and pleasure, Kim was busy licking Jenny's pussy. Jenny just stared at her, marvelling at the sight of her long-time friend tongueing her. Cindy could tell it was Jenny's first time getting eaten by a woman. She doubted it would be her last.

Chaz slid out of Cindy's pussy and brought his cock up to her mouth, straddling her. Cindy took his cock in her hands, massaging his balls as she licked and sucked his massive shaft clean. Even as she did that she felt his cock stiffen and she realized he had not cum inside of her. She jacked his base, giving him head, and his cum filled her mouth as she swallowed, spilling out of her mouth and running down her chin. She licked him clean again and he stood, and even as he did she saw Tina kneeling between her legs.

"I thought Karen was wild, but I think you take the cake," Tina said, reaching down and playing with Cindy's engorged clit. Cindy moaned, watching Tina move toward her, her tongue exploring Cindy's pussy lips, her mouth finally closing over that hot clit. Cindy came at the feel of Tina's tongue flicking her clit. Chaz moved behind Tina, rubbed his cock against her pussy. Tina looked over her shoulder at Chaz and said, "I've never been fucked by a black man. Never even seen a cock like that!" Chaz just grinned as he entered her. Tina gasped and moaned, taking his thrust before returning her attention to Cindy's wet cunt. She had trouble pleasuring Cindy while Chaz fucked her, but she gave it her best, and Cindy enjoyed watching the hot brunette buck under those thrusts, trying to lick and kiss Cindy's cunt at the same time.

Cindy looked over at Karen and smiled. Her sister was full of big, black cock, and seemed to be loving it. Jimmy was balls deep in her cunt, Lenny was pushing into her ass, and Marvin just watched as she still managed to give him head and jerk his cock. She gasped and moaned as those big cocks filled her, but she never took her attention off Marvin's cock, and soon he pulled out of her mouth and she jacked him as he came on her face. Lenny pulled out of her ass to cum on her back, and Jimmy pushed deep and dropped his load of cum in her pussy. The men barely gave a moment's break to Karen before they moved her on her side, and Lenny let her suck his cock while Jimmy invaded her ass and Marvin pushed into her cum-filled cunt.

Paul, meanwhile, was enjoying himself immensely. After he had dropped off Karen, he had met his date at a motel. Mrs. Kim was waiting for him, looking incredibly sexy in high heels and a silk bathrobe as she lay on the bed. She watched him as he stripped down, then he crawled into the bed and began to kiss her tight, toned body. His fingers found her shaved pussy immediately, and he was pleased to find her nice and wet. He opened the bathrobe fully and ran his cock-head up her body, brushing it between her tits before letting her take it into her mouth. Her hands rubbed his cock and balls as she sucked him, her tongue working around and around his cock head. She gave him head until he was at the verge of orgasming, then she let him move down her body again and thrust his hard cock into her wet cunt. They orgasmed together, bodies pressed against one another, his cock buried to the hilt into her writhing body. Then the fucking began in earnest, Mrs. Kim wrapping her long lean legs around his hips as he began to ram his long hard shaft into her pussy. He planned on taking her all night.

Cindy, at that moment, was on her hands and knees tasting Susan's pussy for the first time. Antwan was behind her, his cock doing a fine job of keeping her cumming as he boned her. Susan's hands were on her head, keeping her pressed against that warm, sweet wet cunt as Susan learned just how nice a woman's tongue could feel in her snatch. Susan had protested at first getting eated by another woman, but Cindy had been insistent and Antwan had pressured her, and now Susan was crying out with pleasure, grinding as she orgasmed against Cindy's face. Cindy slid two fingers into her as she kissed and sucked her clit, and Susan cried out again as another orgasm swept over her. Antwan pulled out of Cindy's cunt and spread his cum over her ass, then Cindy rolled out of the way, letting him have a clear shot at Susan's wet cunt. He immediately pulled her to him and drove inside of her, and Susan's eyes opened wide as she screamed with ecstacy. Cindy laid by her side, fondling her clit as Antwan fucked her, and Susan's body was soon covered in sweat, shaking from her incessant orgasms.

Cindy looked over at Janet and saw that Janet was still with Trey, the two of them paired up, she now on top of him, his huge cock buried halfway into her tiny cunt, and appearently able to go no further. She was grinding on him, touching her own clit, orgasming as she bounced up and down on his huge, hard rod. Leaving Susan to Antwan, Cindy crawled over and placed her head between Trey's legs and began to lick his balls and stroke the base of his cock. He quickly stiffened up and shouted with pleasure, shooting a huge load of cum into Janet, pulling her down on top of him so that at least nine inches of his cock was buried in her, and impressive three or four inches still out. Janet screamed, struggling on that pole, until he finally released her. She lay on her back and Cindy quickly moved to lick her savaged cunt, teasing his cum out of her, amazed at how much he had put in there. While Cindy was on her hands and knees, Trey moved behind her and she felt that huge cockhead push up against her pussy. She looked over her shoulder and winked at him, and he grinned and rammed it into her. Cindy cried out, knowing he was huge but only know feeling just how huge. She orgasmed immediately, unable to continue licking Janet while that cock was invading her. Trey was merciless, pushing as far as he could into her then beginning to ram her, his long black monster filling her again and again. She took it as best she could, completely incapacitated by the fucking, able only to rub her lips against Janet's pussy as he drilled her.

Then he pulled out of her, leaving her orgasming and breathless, and she felt his cock head push mercilessly into her ass, his large hands holding her hips motionless. Cindy reached around behind her, feeling the slick, fat monster drive into her tight ass. She was amazed when she felt his pubic hair pushing against her hand, and she knew then she had a good foot of cock in her ass.

"Oh my God," whispered Janet, watching him take her. Cindy felt Janet move around, reaching under her to play with her twat, and Cindy came, the overpowering cock and Janet's skillful little fingers sending her over the edge. Trey took her that way, ramming her ass deep, and then finally he orgasmed, sending hot spurts of cum deep into her ass. When he pulled out of her, she just collapsed to the ground, Janet lying on top of her, kissing her breasts as she watched Trey, with his massive cock, smile at her and then walk over to join the gang-bang on Karen.

Megan joined Janet and Cindy, having been thoroughly fucked by Marcus. Cindy smelled the sweet snatch of the redhead, and she began to lick and kiss her pussy even as Janet moved down Cindy's body, her mouth finding Cindy's wet cunt. Cindy heard Karen screaming, and she knew that Trey had begun to fuck her now. She felt another pair of soft, feminine lips on her tits, and she looked and saw that Nikki had joined them, the blonde rubbing her body against Cindy's kissing her tits softly. Jenny was kneeling down behind Janet, a dildo in hand, beginning to push in into Janet's cunt. The black men, most of them having cum two or three times, were lounging in the lawn chairs, getting dressed, watching as Trey and Eric took Karen. All of the men had taken her at one time or another over the night, and Karen looked exhausted.

Paul was amazed at Mrs. Kim. It seemed like she was just getting warmed up. He had fucked her pussy in every way he could imagine. He had been on top of her, she had ridden his cock, he had taken her from behind on the bed, they had fucked in the bathtub, and now she was leaning against the wall, her ass perked up, her legs shoulder width apart, helping him to slide his swollen and sore cock into her cunt as he stood behind her, his legs spread and his hands on her hips. Her cunt was soaking wet, both with his cum and her juices, and she moaned and gasped as he entered her yet again. Deep inside of her now, he fucked her, his legs shaking from the effort, but he kept going, encouraged by the feel of her orgasming on him yet again. She bent over double now, her hands against the wall, and he held her hips tight and banged into her. He had no orgasm left, having already cum four times, and how he was hard still he had no idea. Maybe it was the sweet feel of her her tight cunt. Or maybe it was the way she so happily licked and sucked on his cock and balls after every fucking to help him get hard again. It was three in the morning and they had been fucking since just after 10. She was orgasming again and again now, and finally begged him for mercy. He practically fell out of her, onto the bed, leaning back, his wet cock hard and erect. She leaned against the wall, gasping for air, then said, "Paul, my pussy needs a rest...can you take my ass instead?" Paul smiled as she backed up, looking over her shoulder at him, sitting down slowly on him as he leaned at the edge of the bed. She reached between her legs and guided his cock so that the head pushed into her tight ass. He sat up and she leaned forward, her feet and hands on the floor, and he pushed his cock into her, burying it in her ass. He grinned, feeling her buck back against him, pushing herself onto him so that he buried to the hilt into her, and he wondered how many guys had a mother-in-law who looked like a porn star and fucked like one.

When Cindy woke up she was in the living room. The black guys were gone. She stood and looked around and saw nine gorgous women, all nude, lying in groups of two and three on the floor. Her head cleared and she remembered the way the night had ended. The women had all come together at poolside, leaving Karen with the black guys, and then they had moved inside. There Cindy had paired up with Susan and Lisa, and the three Asian women had laid on the couch, exploring each other's bodies. Cindy had remembered looking around and seeing Nikki and Janet in sixty-nine, seeing Megan using a dildo on Jenny, seeing Tina and Kim snuggled together in a recliner, kissing and touching one another. Karen had finally joined them, laying on a couch and letting Susan touch her and kiss her up and down. Some time before dawn Cindy had fallen asleep with Lisa, hearing most of the women sleeping softly, except Janet who was moaning as Kim ate her.

Cindy felt tired but well rested. The clock said 10 am. She went to the kitchen and poured herself a glass of orange juice, then went out to the pool, still nude, and slid into the hottub to relax. It was a beautiful morning.

"How was the party?"

Cindy turned and saw Paul standing beside the hottub. Cindy smiled at him, aware that he could tell she was nude.

"It was a big hit. How was your night? Boring?"

Paul grinned. He looked at the house, "And my beautiful bride? Still sleeping?"

Cindy nodded, then asked, "Join me?"

"No swimsuit," he said.

"Me either."

He laughed and said, "Good point." She watched as he stripped off his clothes, admiring his body, his long hanging cock. He slipped into the pool next to her and began to kiss her, his hands moving over her body. She returned the kiss, climbing over him and straddling him, feeling his cock pushing up against her pussy as he got hard. She reached down in the water and softly stroked him, bringing him to full erection. He eased her up and then let her settle down onto his pole, his cock gently invading her. Cindy slowly rode him, enjoying the feel of him inside of her, letting herself build up gradually to a powerful orgasm. She took him all the way inside then, and felt herself climax on him again. She remained there, his cock fully in her, and asked him, "Want to come in the house? Karen might be up by now."

"Let me get dressed," he said.

She smiled, kissing him, "Don't bother."

With that she stood up, getting out of the hot tub. They dried each other off, then leading him by the hand, both of them nude, his cock still hard, she led him into the living room. Paul stopped short when he saw all the women, all still nude. Janet, Lisa, Tina, Susan, and Nikki were awake, chatting.

"Oh wow," Paul breathed.

"Ladies, look what I found out by the pool," Cindy said, putting her arm around his waist and stroking his cock. "Looks like we have a groom in our midst."

Kim, Megan, and Jenny woke up and all smiled at the sight of Paul. Karen was the last to wake up. When she saw all the women gathering around Paul, she said, "Oh, honey. Oh are you in for a time! I hope you got your rest last night!"

Paul felt the women press close to him, their hands stroking his body, his cock. Megan, Lisa, Janet, and Nikki all were on their knees, struggling to find the room to lick or kiss his manhood. Mrs. Kim had finally given out at six in the morning, and the two of them had gotten maybe three hours of sleep. Even as he lay down, pulled down to the ground by the women, he saw Mrs. Kim enter the room, having come in the front door. She laughed when she saw the situation and quickly began to strip off her clothes. She looked rested and relaxed, ready for a long day of sex. The younger women all stared in shock as she approached them, nude and sexy, and joined them in touching and kissing his body. He looked and saw five of them, including Cindy, licking and kissing his pole and his balls, and he just closed his eyes and smiled. He was indeed in for a time.

Cindy Kim
cindykim1982@hotmail.com

Cindy Kim
08-06-2003, 12:16 PM
This is one I wrote a while ago, which I just totally forgot to post. I hope you enjoy it - it's one of my favorites.

Zetacon4
10-27-2003, 12:57 PM
Cindy!

Excellent story. Be sure to invite me to one of your orgies!
Very hot!

Cindy Kim
12-05-2003, 05:36 PM
I'll try to fit you in...

Love, Cindy