PDA

View Full Version : How to last longer..?

Stipe
05-22-2001, 04:30 PM
My problem is that I cannot last more than a few minutes during penetrative sex...

When being wanked, or BJ'ed I can last for ages, but as soon as I enter somthing just clicks in my mind and I immediatley can't prevent cumming!

Does anyone out there have any advice to help me? I really would love to be able to last indefinetly..
Are there techniques people have practiced to allow them to cum when then want?

Please help! :confused:

joel
05-22-2001, 06:32 PM
Hey Stipe, here are some ideas:

Have sex more often!! You should find the control of enjoyment comes naturally

Relax about it - the second you worry about coming too soon, it's gonna happen - life's like that! Explain to your partner that you want to have sex for longer, and perhaps as a means to doing that try "repeated" sex, whereby you have penetrative sex with no pressure on time taken - perhaps perform cunniligus on her for a while when recovering, then go again, again with no pressure, not caring if it only lasts 30 seconds. You should find that this helps you.

You could also try altering rhythmn. When you can relax a little, you should find that you changing it will alter your sensitivity. Banging straight in there of the bat will ensure a quick discharge, start slow, gradually increase, return to slow, perhaps withdraw altogether for a while and use your mouth (& not just on her pussy).

The classic is to come once before you have penetrative sex, on your own or with her help, but I would recommend doing the above instead, as you will get better control over your sensitivity.

Also, don't be afraid to ask about her levels of sensitivity, and what suits her best.

All of these should help a little, above all, just remember to enjoy it, it's not a competition and there are no prizes!

mike___hunt
05-23-2001, 08:03 PM
I think you should try just getting inside her, then not moving at all. Just rub her clit or something to make her cum. You can just stay there and hopefully not cum for a while. Once you are comfortable with it, move a little bit. If she's not happy then suck her nipples or touch her clit and kiss her neck and do romantic stuff to keep her happy!

Well, it's just a thought. It might work. I think controlling when you come has a lot to do with tensing your cock or keeping it relaxed. I sometimes kind-of twitch it when it's inside her and this can make her come without me having to even feel anything really (if I want to, obviously).

Basically, I think you should just stay inside her and relax, take your time and not move until you're ready.

Good luck.
(by the way, I don't know if I'm right or wrong because it hasn't happened to me, sorry, but I think I'm kind-of right).

joys
05-27-2001, 12:28 AM
Stripe, i agree with joel:

--- quote ----

Relax about it - the second you worry about coming too soon, it's gonna happen - life's like that!

-- unquote ----

Talk with your partner. Just tell her you don't want to cum.

I suggest if this problem continues, see a psychologist. Shrinks do help sometimes

Tango Seven
03-19-2002, 08:28 PM
I agree with the above.

kiwi15
03-20-2002, 07:35 AM
Stipe :confused: :confused:
I used to have a similar problem until I read about a breathing technique in a Tantric sex book. It worked immediately for me. All you have to do is to concentrate on breathing in and out slowly. It's almost like meditating except that you can also be involved in what you're doing. Think about the breathing as soon as you penetrate. If your mind wanders, the rising sap is enough to put you back on track: think breathing again.
It gave me an enormous amount of confidence to find something that worked so consistently.
My partner at the time I first tried it was very multi-orgasmic at the best of times but I had to use tongue and/or fingers once I'd shot my load. The first time breathing, she had several while I was inside her. Admittedly in fairly rapid sucession. She was over the moon, so was I.
Another thing to try is a cock ring, although I prefer to tie the base of my erect tool with kitchen twine. That really did extend my time to an hour or so and enabled me to thrust as hard as my partner wanted. We quickly discovered that if I restarted thrusting as soon as her orgasm died down, the next followed rapidly. Achieve that a couple of times and you'll believe you're invincible. The added benefit is that the twine increases the cock's girth and hardness. If she likes it in the arse, it's just the most perfect solution.
Neither technique has ever failed me since (when I get the chance to use it, that is). But I prefer the twine. It usually means that my partner is more into what we're doing because she has to know that there's a purpose to it all!
Talk to your partner. She's the best helper you'll ever get. She can remind you to breathe and she can also tie the twine!