PDA

View Full Version : We Share Part 1

joenj
07-22-2003, 01:32 PM
I had been working way too hard on the project, but the end was in sight. For months, I had been working at least 6 days a week and was really looking forward to having some time to myself. My department had planned on working some 4 day weeks after everything calmed down. Needless to say, sex had been out of the question and I couldn't remember the last time I had gotten any. I got home one night and started surfing the swinging websites.

I read a lot of ads from single women and after awhile, they all started sounding the same. I was just looking for some sex, not a wife or girlfriend. I started looking at the couples and almost all said they were looking for women or other couples. One ad caught my eye. A couple fairly close to me was looking for a bisexual man to share between them. I had had one episode with a man in my life a long time ago and started thinking about that again. It only involved oral sex with him, but I had always thought if presented with the opportunity again, I would do it. I replied to the ad and went to bed not thinking I would hear from anyone.

I got home the next day so glad it was Friday and looking forward to a nice quiet weekend. After eating dinner, I logged on and was surprised I had a reply to my email to the couple. They asked me to send them a pic and they had enclosed one of them (no faces). They both looked fairly attractive and I had no pics of myself. I grabbed my digital camera and managed to take a pic from the neck down after much juggling around. I sent it and about 15 minutes later, got a reply with their phone number. They said if I was interested in meeting them, to give them a call. I called the number and a female answered and I told he who I was. She said her name was Wendy and her husband's name was Jim. We chit chatted for a few minutes with Jim on the line also. I told them my bi experience was limited, but that I was open to anything. They said that was fine and we planned on meeting for drinks the next night.

I met them at a neighborhood bar close to where they lived and immediately knew who they were when I walked in. I got to the table and Wendy stood up and gave me a kiss on the cheek and I shook Jim's hand. She was a tall, thin redhead and really pretty. Jim was tall and thin with dark hair and a pretty handsome fella. I ordered a drink and we gave each other our history and I found them to be very friendly and both had a good sense of humor. After about a half hour, Wendy asked me if I would like to stop by their place and we could get to know each other a little better. I said fine and they had me follow them to their house. Wendy fixed us all a drink and we went into the family room. Wendy told me they hardly ever wore clothes at home and they proceeded to undress. I had no problem with it and took my clothes off as well. Wendy had a nice body with small firm breasts and was fairly thin. Jim had a nice body also with not much body hair. We sat down and Wendy asked me how much experience I had had with men.

I told her it was limited and only oral. She asked me how far I was willing to go and I said I was game for almost anything. Wendy was sitting in a chair across from Jim and I on the couch. Jim reached over and put a hand on my cock and he and I watched it grow in his hand. I moaned slightly and felt his hand move down and a finger went up my ass. I moaned a little louder as he withdrew the finger and suggested we move to the bedroom. We all got up and walked into the bedroom. They had a king size bed in the middle of the room. There were dim lights on, but bright enough to where you could see everything.

Wendy sat me down on the side of the bed and then pushed back on my shoulders for me to lie down. She then pushed me to the middle of the bed and I was waiting for her to get on me. Instead, I felt Jim's hand on me again and she moved back smiling. She bent down and whispered in my ear "I like to watch and then we can fuck, ok?" I mumbled ok as Jim's other hand moved up my chest. I found myself getting more and more excited at the thought of fucking Wendy. In the meantime, I got the feeling that Jim and I would be putting on a show for her. I decided to give her one since I was very turned on at this point. Jim had a hand on my cock and started biting one of my nipples. I put my hand on his neck and his tongue moved up my chest and I was surprised when I felt his mouth on mine and his tongue moving between my lips. I found myself putting my hand on his neck and pulling his mouth tighter to me and our tongues nashing. I heard Wendy gasp, but couldn't look to see what she was doing. I felt his hand move off my cock and then felt his cock against mine as he moved closer to me. My hand found his cock and was surprised at how small it was. Hard, it might have been 4-5 inches long. I wanted it in my mouth. I broke the kiss and moved my mouth down his body and took his cock in my mouth. He moved around and we got in a 69 position, his mouth surrounding my cock. I caught a glance of Wendy who was sitting on the bed with her hand between her legs. It was obvious she was getting off on this.

After a few minutes, I felt a finger on my asshole and something cool. I turned my head slightly and could see Wendy over us and figured out she was lubing my ass. She moved her hand and I heard her say "Ok Jim". At that, Jim took his mouth off my cock and got on top of me while I was face down. Wendy got in front of me, bent down and asked me if I was ready for Jim's cock. I was so hot, I said "Hell yes" and I felt Jim spreading my legs. Wendy sat on the bed and spread her legs to where my head was between her legs. I felt the head of Jim's cock pressing into me as I brought my head up to see Wendy's pussy in my face. She moved closer and my tongue licked her lips. I brought my hands around and pulled her pussy closer to me and pushed my tongue inside her as far as I could. She was very sweet and soaking wet. Jim finally got himself all the way inside me and I was surprised at how good it felt. He started pumping me as my tongue found Wendy's clit and I started sucking it as hard as I could. She was trembling as I could hear Jim start to breathe a little faster. She put her hands on the back of my head and pushed my face hard against her and it was easy to tell she did not want me to stop. Jim started fucking my ass harder and I felt him start to cum inside me. Jim and Wendy seemed to start screaming at the same time and she almost suffocated me pushing my head against her. She got even wetter as I felt her shaking and screaming and I felt Jim stop, but stay inside me. Wendy collapsed backwards on the bed and I was able to breathe. Jim lay on top of me, his chest resting on my back and him kissing my neck.

More to come.