PDA

View Full Version : The long goodbye

Nuelaan
07-22-2003, 01:27 AM
In honor of the end of this wonderful forum, at least as it is now, I decided to write this.

I've missed her but I guess that really isn't a suprise to anyone that knows us. We always knew it wasn't something that would last forever, but as it played out we also didn't want it to end. She was my freedom, the chance to be me whenever there was no other place where that was appropriate. She was my advice, my comfort, she was my love.

I found her once in a fleeting moment, but then I didn't know what I was looking for. I passed her up shortly after I met here. My initial dismissal would be something I would regret over and over. There was an emptyness that I knew could only be erased by her touch. How could I have been so blind? Why had I let her get away? The least I could have done was get a way to contact her again.

I have always been a romantic, believing that what is meant to be will be, but as days went by without me talking, touching carresing her, I started to wonder if I was wrong. My belief she was the right one never failed though. I began to think she and I would be apart forever, and I wondered what she had become in our separation. Luck brought us back together then, and with this chance I didn't hesitate. I got to know her better, and even with a bit of commitment, I started exploring every inch of her. I explored her every curve and shape each time we were together, and found something new and even more exciting every time I looked. She wa a true wonder to me.

I knew it couldn't last, she was more than I, or any one man, could handle. Even when the end was close I knew it, but never wanted to believe it. I kept her even closer than before in those final days. I even began feeling the regret of again separating before it was all over, but this time there was nothing to be done. We had outgrown each other, and like all great women she left me still wanting a little, but still satisfied in so may ways.

If you haven't guessed by now, she was this site. If you read expecting hardcore erotica and are now dissapointed I am sorry. I just needed to say what everyone here has meant to me. From advice to pictures, someone to talk too, entertainment, or even just something that I knew would be there when I wanted it, this place, and the people who make it work have meant alot to me. I am going to hate to see it go, and to see it leave will hurt, but I respect Kim's decision.

I wish everyone the best in life (and I will be back until the final days). Next to my fiancee, the people here have been of great support, friendship, and acceptance. I will miss you ALL, but there are some I have to thank by name. Thanks for the advice and support BahamaKitten, Lilith, Germansteve,and others thanks for advice, I was realing for honest opinions and I believe I got them, in truth I went my own way and it worked out well, but at least I had a sounding board.

To all the ladies that posted pics thanks, I had intended to reciprocate but between limited technology and personal insecurities I never was able to make myself post pics. To everyone that posted jokes, comments, and replies thanks for keeping me amused, it made work that much faster those days that I could finish it with a chuckle in my heart. To the couples thanks for letting me follow your lifes, expecially, but not limited to, Fussy and Loulabelle. I am so glad to see you too enjoying yourselves so much. Best of luck and may the future find you all happier tommorrow than you were today, and everyday until time ends. Thanks again everyone.
Nuelaan @