PDA

View Full Version : Kerry

StoryBoy
07-19-2003, 03:54 PM
I had been working very hard recently - nothing very interesting; I sell computer hardware to large companies, but I was good at it. I'd been alone for a while, since I'd found my girlfriend of three years sleeping with another guy, so I poured all my time into work instead, and I became the highest earner in the company for three months straight. Since we salesmen live for our incentives, the company paid me a nice fat bonus, and I decided to treat myself. So with no particular reason in mind I bought myself a digital camcorder. And not just any camcorder - I bought the best; a broadcast-quality camera with all the extras! That's typical of me, though; I'll only buy the best, or not at all. I guess you could say that's sort of the story of my life.

I spent the next few weeks learning how to use it, and actually I was pretty good! I'd leave the equipment set up in my living room, and as soon as I'd get home each night I'd switch it on and start playing. I'd try out new ideas I'd seen in films and on TV, and then I'd download the footage onto my computer to edit them. It took a while, but I started coming up with some very slick-looking shots and edits, and I began to fancy myself as the next George Lucas. All I needed was a subject for my art...

One Friday night I was out with a couple of the guys at a bar, when we got chatting to these three girls, Amanda, Louise and Kerry. They were all very cute, but of the three I definitely had my eye on Kerry. I'd guess she was about 21 (I didn't ask), 5'9", with just below shoulder-length blonde hair, blue eyes, and the most amazing figure. She was wearing tight-fitting black trousers and a white top of the type that hangs off one shoulder. I knew my friend Mike was also interested, so when it came time to buy the next round, I made sure he went up to the bar, and then I positioned myself so that I could monopolise Kerry's attention! I was pleased because she seemed to like the arrangement, and I knew Mike would still be happy with either Amanda or Louise!

Kerry and I got talking, and she told me that she worked in a solicitor's office. She had a degree in media studies, but she didn't know what she wanted to do with it, so she took this job as a stopgap.

"Do you like the job?" I asked.

"Actually, it's the most boring place in the world" she said. "I'm not really the quiet type. I love to express myself, and I can be pretty wild at times, but working at Cranford James I have to be very prim and proper!"

Kerry smiled as she said this, and I wondered just how wild she could be. We carried on talking for a while, and when I told her about my new camcorder, I thought I saw a fleeting smile cross her face, but I couldn't be sure.

She told me she'd just returned from a Greek holiday with Amanda and Louise.

"I wish I'd had a camcorder with me, then" she said.

"Fancy yourself as a movie star, do you?" I laughed.

"I think I'd be great in front of the camera! I reckon I've got what it takes."

"Well, if your looks are anything to go by, you'd definitely get my vote" I replied.

Kerry blushed. "Thanks" she said. "Maybe I should think about it."

She looked at me when she said that, and my mind started hatching a cunning new plan. I knew I could do it, but I wasn't sure how Kerry would react.

"Why don't you try a screen test for me?" I said. "I know I'm just a humble computer salesman, but at least you'd get a feel of what it's like, and I'd be glad to help."

Kerry looked a little unsure, and I thought I had blown it. Then she asked, "When would we do it?" and my heart leapt.

"Well, there's no time like the present." I said. "I only live a short cab ride away, and you can bring your friends if you want."

She thought for a little while, and I was sure she was going to say 'no'. I watched her and waited.

"Well..." she said, "If you promise to behave yourself, I suppose it would be OK. After all, you seem like a nice enough guy!"

"Oh, I'm a very nice guy!" I said, smiling.

Kerry smiled, back. "Yes, you are" she said. "In fact, you're too nice to share with the others. Let's just stick to you and me, shall we?"

I silently thanked god for my good luck, and we made our excuses and left. As I walked out the door, I caught Mike grinning at me as he moved closer to Louise, and I knew that he wasn't doing so badly, either!

Kerry and I caught a cab back to my apartment. I live on the first floor, and as I walked behind her up the flight of stairs, I caught a tantalising glimpse of her magnificent curved ass. It was small, firm and gorgeous, and I struggled not to reach out and grab it there and then! I let her into the flat and took her coat, and while I went to open a bottle of wine, she kicked off her shoes and started looking at my camera equipment.

"I thought you might have been making it all up," she said, as I returned with an open bottle and two glasses.

"Oh, so you didn't trust me, and yet you still came back here." It was more of a statement than a question.

"I told you - I can be pretty wild at times" she said.

I moved over to her, put my arms round her gorgeous body, and kissed her on the lips. I felt her tongue search for mine, and I opened up to let her into my mouth. She tasted of wine, and her kiss sent shivers through my body. I could feel her breasts crushed against my chest, her nipples hardening as our touch continued. I knew I could have her there and then, but I still had my plan, so I gently pushed her away.

"We've got a screen test to do" I reminded her.

"Oh, don't you worry," she said, smiling wickedly, "I'll give you a performance you'll never forget!"

I switched on my camera and set it up to record, while Kerry put some slow music on the stereo, and turned the lights down.

"Is this bright enough?" she asked.

"It's fine - the camera will work in near darkness if necessary! Are you ready?"

She nodded.

"OK," I said. "Rolling!"

Kerry walked slowly into the shot, looking directly at the camera as she moved. She looked terrific - a total natural. Her gorgeous face was completely relaxed, her head tilted down slightly so that she appeared to be looking out from under her eyelids. Her body was in perfect proportion; her breasts not too big and not too small, perfectly rounded beneath her blouse. Her blouse hid her waist, but her hips curved nicely to a beautiful pair of legs, displayed to perfection by the silky sheen of her tight black trousers.

She started to move slowly to the music. Her arms swayed and her body rocked gently, but she never took her eyes off the camera. As I watched her move, I could feel a stirring in my groin. Her hands began to gently stroke her hips as she danced to the music. She licked her lips, and slowly started to move her right hand up her body. As it moved, her blouse was caught up with it, revealing a small glimpse of a gorgeous, tanned flat stomach and slim waist, before it fell back again and her hand continued it's gradual journey. She caressed her left breast outside her top as her hand moved across it, then onward to her shoulder, her slim neck, and finally her fingers found her wet lips. All the while her left hand continued to stroke her hip. Kerry's eyes were closed now, as she traced a path around her mouth with her right hand, before letting it descend once again down her neck. However, this time she stopped at her breast. She arched her hand, her fingers spread out wide, and ran gentle circles around her encased nipple with her palm. As she did this her left hand started to move inwards, caressing her thigh, the movements slow and deliberate.

A sigh escaped from Kerry's mouth as her right hand ran it's easy rings around her breast. With her left she began to stroke between her legs. My eyes were drawn to the movement, and my cock began to swell. My mouth was dry. God, I couldn't believe just how hot this woman was, and she hadn't even removed any clothes yet!

Kerry must have read my mind, because she opened her eyes again and looked directly at me. She moved her hands to her hips, and slid them seductively along the waistband of her black trousers. They met in the middle, where she slowly undid the button. Holding the tight, silky trousers with one hand, she slowly pulled her zipper down with the other, all the while locking her gaze on mine. She moved her hand back to the top of her trousers, grasped the material, and gently started to pull them down over her slim, tanned legs. When her arms were fully extended she let go, and gravity finished her work for her. The trousers slid the rest of the way down, and gracefully she stepped out of them and kicked them to one side.

Kerry stood there in her white blouse and flimsy white panties looking at me, her hands hanging at her sides, her eyebrows raised in a question. I nodded for her to continue, and checked to see that the camera was still recording. I didn't want to miss this!

The song on the stereo changed to something slightly more uptempo, and Kerry's movements became faster to match. She moved her left hand up to her breast, and began to caress it, her eyes closed again. She let the fingers of her right hand trace a path along the dark area between her legs, and I noticed that a wet mark was beginning to appear. As her fingers ran up and down along her white-clad slit, she moaned gently. Her left hand was massaging her right tit through the material, and I caught a glimpse of her nipple trying to poke through the layers of clothing. Her hand dropped to her belly, and then moved underneath the blouse. I could see it moving back up, and her other hand followed it to her breasts, dragging the thin white material as it went. Kerry stood with her legs slightly apart, her panties moist, and her hands grasping her tits underneath their white covering, and opened her eyes once more to look straight at the straining bulge in my trousers. I looked down, and saw that there was a damp spot where the head of my cock was. When I looked back up, Kerry had a satisfied smile on her lips!

She moved her hands back down to the bottom of her blouse, locked her eyes on mine, and gradually brought the material up across her body. Her gorgeous flat stomach was revealed. I longed to run my tongue across it. She slowly moved the material up. I could see the underside of her breasts, held by her white bra. Higher. The dark area around her nipples. Higher still. I could see the nipples themselves, pert and straining against their lacy captors. Finally, her hands moved right up, pulling the top over her head, and dropping it by her side. It was my turn to gasp. Kerry was magnificent! Without her loose top hiding her body, I could finally see every gorgeous curve. Her breasts, still held in her bra, were full and firm, the nipples were erect and proud. Her flat stomach and slim waist gave way to unbelievable hips and long, slender legs. Kerry sttod there patiently, watching me appraise her body. My cock was under amazing pressure now, and she still had her underwear on!

She moved to sit on the sofa, and I followed with the camera as once more, the music on the stereo changed to something faster. She moved her right hand back to her breast and began to squeeze her flesh, while her left hand slid down inside her panties. I could see her fingers moving up and down, sliding inside the groove of her wet cunt. The hand on her tit moved inside the bra cup, and she grasped her nipple. I willed her to show me more, and again she read my mind and moved the material down. I could now see the nipple standing erect and large - it must have been half an inch long by now. Her left hand moved in circles inside her panties, her fingers massaging her wet pussy beneath the white material. Another moan escaped her lips. Her right hand moved to her other breast, pushed the lacy bra away, and squeezed her flesh. I watched in complete fascination as this gorgeous, wild girl began to get herself off on camera for me.

Kerry leaned forward, moved both her hand behind her back and unclipped her bra, letting her gorgeous breasts swing free. I desperately wanted to rush over and grab hold of them, to rip her panties off and fuck her like crazy, but I knew that I had to let her finish. She grabbed the sides of her panties and pushed them off her body, as if she couldn't bear to wear them any longer! Then she spread her legs wide before the camera lens, and inserted two fingers into her wet pussy. She gasped as the fingers slid inside.

"I want to see your cock" she gasped, looking directly at me.

I locked the camera off, then stepped to the side and started to unzip my trousers. All the while her hands were pounding at her pussy, and rubbing her clit. She must have been really wet, because I could hear a squelching sound above the music.

I dropped my trousers, and stepped out of them. Then I pushed the waistband of my boxers down over my rigid pole, and let them fall to the floor. Kerry eyed my cock hungrily, whilst still madly finger-fucking herself.

"Take off all your clothes" she commanded. I couldn't refuse.

When I was completely naked she said "Come and stand next to me. Don't touch me or yourself, but put your cock next to my mouth. I'll make you come when I come."

I did as I was told. Making sure not to block the camera's view, I stood next to Kerry on the sofa, my cock positioned inches from her mouth. I could feel her breath on my cock head, and the warm, musty smell of her sex filled my head, making me dizzy. I looked down at her, watching her hands furiously pounding her pussy, her pink nipples engorged on her luscious tits. She started to pant, and the squelching sound grew louder as her hand movements grew more frantic.

My cock was pulsing furiously as my heart pounded. Drops of liquid were falling onto Kerry's breast as my excitement grew. Fuck! This girl hadn't even touched me and I was close to coming!

A low cry escaped from Kerry's throat. I could tell that she was near. So was I! Her cry rose in pitch, as her fingers slid inside her slick pussy time and time again. I could feel the air on my cock as it escaped from her mouth. I was about to come. Suddenly Kerry opened her eyes, looked straight up into mine, and thrust her lips over my cock. That pushed me over the edge, and my own cry escape from my lips as I shot my hot load right into the back of her throat. She started to convulse in the throes of her own orgasm, still keeping her mouth clamped over my cock, and still furiously fucking herself with her hands. I shot so much semen into her mouth that I thought she would choke, but she greedily drank down every last drop, whilst her own shaking continued.

I don't know how long our orgasms lasted, but it felt like hours! When Kerry finally stoped shaking, she let my cock slip from between her lips, looked up at me and sighed.

"Wow!" I said. "That was amazing. I don't think I've ever come like that before in my life."

"I did promise you a performance you'd never forget!" she said. "Have I succeeded?"

"I'll say! I don't think anything could ever top that."

"Hmm... Sounds like a challenge, to me!" Kerry replied. "Why don't you rewind that video, and we'll see what we can get up to while we're watching it!"

= The End = @

PussyWillow
10-13-2003, 10:39 PM
Thank you.... thank you... THANK YOU! <G>

saggybear
10-14-2003, 04:30 AM
GREAT STORY

loved it

keep up the good work

saggy

PussyWillow
10-14-2003, 11:14 PM
Hey saggybear, seems we have similar tastes, wanna talk about it? ;)