PDA

View Full Version : Your Touch

fzzy
07-09-2003, 07:18 PM
Arriving home feeling a bit stressed, unlock the door and am greeted by the scent of warmed vanilla, ahhh you've lit candles! Close the door and turn to head toward the living room, but you stand in the middle of the hallway, waiting to take me into your warm embrace.

You kiss me thoroughly, hand placed low on my neck ... moving slowly, gently, to massage me there. Lips move to the opposite side of my neck and dust lightly against the skin just below and then behind my ear, nuzzling me there, shivers race across my skin with every warm breath you expel. You do that sooooo well!

You whisper softly, telling me you have prepared a surprise for me and want me to come with you .... leading me to the separate sink and vanity area outside the master bathroom, you indicate for me to sit on the stool there, when I go to sit as I normally would, however, you say you want me to face outward. Feeling a bit confused, I still do as you ask.

Standing back, you look at me and say "Oh, I think it would be best if you take off your work clothes and put on this robe ... handing me a comfy chenille style robe, nothing particularly sexy about it, but it is one that I love to lounge in when I just want to be comfortable. I undress quickly, hesitating only as I remove the bra, stockings and panties, taking my time there, performing something of a mini strip tease for your enjoyment before I slip into the robe you hold for me.

I sit with my back to the sink and you move to my side, I hear you turn on the water and adjust the temperature before you indicate for me to lean back. I do and you begin the very slow and sensual process of wetting my hair and then working the raspberry scented shampoo into a lather. You take a long time in washing and rinsing, washing and rinsing and then working in the conditioner. It is so relaxing to feel your hands working soft and slow through my hair, massaging my scalp and rinsing the warm water over it. The feel of the water washing over and running off is so wonderful, I feel all the stress release from my body.

Eventually you turn the water off and wrap a warmed towel around my head as you support my neck lifting me back to an upright position on the stool. You use the towel to continue the massage, working it through the wet strands to soak up the excess water and then you drape another warmed (and dry) towel around my shoulders before getting rid of the now damp towel. You gently work a wide toothed comb through the tendrils of hair, pat it down again and then pick up the blow dryer and start the long process of drying my hair on a barely warm setting.

The luxury of being pampered in this way is remarkable, my mind begins to churn with thoughts of what I might do as a special treat for you, what would be just the right event, just the right approach, just the right touch to show my deep appreciation of your thoughtfulness.

As my hair is finally dry you take my hand and lead me to the bed where you ask me to lay face down and then help me remove the robe from the top half of my body. You apply a mixture of walnut and almond oil to my back and begin the slow strokes as you rub my back, neck and shoulders ... Your touch is wonderful, heavenly ... I love it when you massage me, wherever you choose to do so, your touch is just right. As you work the muscles near my spine all the way up into my neck and scalp, I feel that tingly sense take hold and increase, with every stroke, the tingle increases, then I feel your face planted in the back of my neck, nuzzling and kissing me there, then on my shoulders, down my spine .... the tingle is a tangible quantity now... barely able to suppress the need to shiver from the sheer sensuality of what you do to me.

Pulling the robe completely off of me, your hands work my butt and then on down my legs, rubbing the oil into me, taking long minutes to ease and soothe the muscles in my ankles and feet, again building that sensual shiver at that highly sensitive spot under my toes.... you know all the buttons to push to move me to that deep intense wanting!

You tell me to turn over now, time to massage my front! I hear the tone change in your voice, know that for you everything has been leading up to the time you'd be able to touch my breasts, caress them, take the nipples between your fingers and then between your lips and teeth ... I know you love all of me, but there has never been any doubt that you are a "breast" man. I don't mind, I love the attention you lavish on my breasts!

You straddle my hips as you first work the oil into your palms and then begin the torturous massage of my breasts, not painful, just painfully slow and complete, waking up my senses, bringing the nerve endings to a tingle before you change the intensity of your touch to something harsher and so much more pleasurable in the process ... I feel the wetness building, rolling down my clit ... at first slowly, leaving me with a need to squirm.

Your hand moves to touch me there, easing a finger slowly between the outer lips and then rubbing against my clit slowly before finally pushing farther into me, the heal of your palm pressing down on my clit.... Oh what you do to me feels so wonderful!

Eventually you are finger fucking me fast with three fingers and I cannot stop the orgasm which overtakes me, your fingers pumping into me and your mouth sucking and biting at my tits ... I cum hard, feeling the tingle that has been building in my body swell and overflow to take over all my senses, my breathing shallow, my heart racing and as I come down from the highest point, I feel your smile as you nip at my nipples. You are a wicked man and I want the feel of you plunging deep and hard inside me, even as I am still spinning from the intensity of that first climax, I am begging you to complete the process and fuck me hard.

You massage my body as my heart rate returns to normal and then you pull me to my feet, turning me to face the bed and order me to bend over and present my pussy for fucking. Your tone is harsh and I shiver again at the demand. I bend, pushing my butt as high as I can into the air, spreading my legs just enough to allow you entrance, but not too far ... want to feel every bit of you being buried deep .. over and over again. You position your hot and throbbing cock at my entrance and push in powerfully, hard and deep all in one thrust .... I gasp at the intensity of it, forcing my muscles to stretch to allow your entrance, you pull back ... all the way out and position yourself there again, driving deep.... oh my, I do love the feeling of the tip of your cock as it first enters my pussy, setting all those nerve endings on alert and then leaving me quivering from the follow through.

Knowing I love this feeling you repeat the process several times before you shorten the distance of your thrust, staying partially buried and then quicken the pace. You fuck me hard and fast until I am gasping my need for release, fingers find my clit and work me there as you ride me in this wild and untamed way. I beg for my release, plead for the feel of you shooting deep inside, until you answer both. Feeling the additional swelling in your cock as it fills and then releases. Oh baby, can't wait until you've had a few minutes to recover and I can climb up on you and ride you to the next climax!

Zetacon4
09-14-2003, 10:53 PM
I can't believe no one has commented on this lovely telling of one of the finest ways to make love! You sure know how to swirl the colors and emotions of sensual massage and orgasmic pleasure.
Very nicely done.

Taking notes... let's see, how was that all done again?

* wicked sweet grin *

fzzy
09-15-2003, 07:12 AM
Glad you liked it Zee ... there have actually been comments ... we've had a couple of different ways of making comments, so when this story was written and submitted, the usual way was in the "Erotic Story Feedback" area ... which had direct links ... however, currently the direct link option is not available so we are making comments directly on the story sites again.

Thanks for letting me know that you enjoyed the story! :)

saggybear
09-18-2003, 04:25 AM
Going to give this wounderful story to my lady . Then just like a lesson plan step by step.
Love it

Saggy

fzzy
09-20-2003, 12:45 AM
saggybear .... thanks for your kind comments .. hope the idea worked well for you and your lovely lady!!! :)