PDA

View Full Version : train ride

darkangel37
07-05-2003, 09:13 AM
It was another late one at the office. It was gone ten before I finally got out of there and on my way to my train home. The train was quieter than usual which suited me. It meant that I could find a compartment to myself and sit in the solitude I wanted. This train was a fast through train to my stop about 40 minutes away only stopping once on it's way out of London. They must have got on at that stop but I can't't be sure. I became aware of them as they made their way down the carriage corridor talking and giggling. I sensed them stopping at the door to my compartment and without looking up willed them to move on. I didn't want my personal space invaded by two giggly girls - not tonight at least. No luck though, they slid the door back entered the compartment and sat down together opposite me. I still had my head buried in my book not wanting to acknowledge their presence. It was a few minutes after the train had pulled out of the station that I realised that it had gone quiet in the compartment and I stole my first glance at the two girls opposite me. They were both about 20 and both brunette - one had long hair, the other short cropped hair and were both dressed in miniskirt boots and t shirt. The other thing I noticed was they were very busy eating each others face. Funnily enough at that point my book began to lose it's grip it had had on my concentration. They were so absorbed in each other that I could take a good look at them. They were both very pretty with great figures and their t-shirts stretched across their nicely shaped tits showing them off in a very evocative way.

'Very nice' were my thoughts and tried to go back to my book. My reading was soon interrupted by a low moan from one of the girls. Reflex reaction made me lookup to see the long haired girl sliding a hand up the thigh of the short haired girl and under her skirt revealing the stocking tops she was wearing. As I watched she continued her hand's journey until she was smoothing her friends pussy through the front of her panties. I was transfixed. It's not everyday you get a free show like this. Without opening their eyes or breaking off their kiss long haired slid a finger under the flimsy white fabric and between the parting lips of the other girls pussy. Short hair responded by opening her legs wider and letting out another moan of ecstasy. She reciprocated by slipping her fingers into her friends pussy. I could hear how wet they were as their fingers worked hard.

I couldn't move. Well most of me couldn't! One part of me was certainly moving and getting harder by the second. A real tell-tale bulge had appeared in my jeans as my cock tried to expand past it's capacity. These girls were hot and not caring as they continued to pleasure each other. They both were soon breathing heavily and not far from cumming right there in front of me. I made an involuntary move to grasp my stiff cock through my jeans. AS I did this they broke off their kiss and looked directly at me.

'Hi' said long hair. I tried to speak but couldn't so I just smiled back. 'Looks like we've got someone's attention' she said to her friend. 'Looks like he has a bit of a still problem' replied short hair looking at my groin. My hand was still on my cock so I moved it away quickly. The long haired girl stood up and as she moved towards me said 'Perhaps I can help' it felt like I was under some sort of spell as she slowly undid my fly buttons and belt. Sliding a soft warm hand into my boxers she gently took my hard throbbing tool out and slowly began to wank it. After several strokes, she leant forward and kissed my swollen purple head. I closed my eyes as she took me into her mouth. With slow, deliberate long sucks on my cock she began to give me the blow job of all blow jobs. I was lost in lust as this beautiful stranger worked her magic on my cock. One hand gently fondling my balls and the other around the base of my shaft.

i had almost forgotten that the other girl was there when I heard her moan softly. I opened my eyes and looked over to see her feet up on the seat, legs wide apart exposing her shaved pussy wanking herself using a small gold dildo. Eyes closed her face was a picture of delight and ecstasy. That sight was enough to make me cum. My friend gave several long hard sucks on my end and that pressure tipped me over the edge. My cock gave several jerks as I pumped my thick creamy spunk into this beauty's mouth. She didn't let go and swallowed everything I had to give her. I thought I would never stop! This was the best orgasm I had ever had and certainly the most unusual. Short hair now joined in and with her fingers flicking her clit and the dildo flashing in and out of her hole she let go and came hard with several shudders and a short sharp gasps. Long hair stood up smiling lustfully and turned to her friend whom she then kissed hard on the mouth. I noticed a small dribble of saliva and my spunk dribble from the corner of their joined mouths. Short hair broke off the kiss and looked at me and smiling said'Mmmm that was nice' With that she pushed her friend back and leant forward to kiss her thighs. She worked her way up her friends legs until she was lapping at her very wet cunt. The sight of these two enjoying each other was fantastic. My cock had lost some of it's hardness but was now coming back to life as I began to wank it. I was soon feeling the sap rising again and stood up. Short hair put her hand out and gripping my cock continued to wank it for me. She pulled me closer to the pussy she was eating and as I came for the second time she pointed the jets of spunk onto her friends very wet hole. After liking up all that I could give she turned and suck my cock until I had to sit down. Turning her attention back to her friend's clit she soon had her cumming hard. After her orgasms had subsided they both sat up, giggled and smoothed their clothes down as if nothing had happened. I just sat there in total disbelief, my cock going limp covered in my spunk and their saliva as they got up, smiled and left the compartment.

I noticed that the train was pulling into my stop so I tidied myself up and stepped out of the compartment. I walked a little way down the train before I had to get off. As the train pulled out of the station I looked as best I could into the carriages. There was no sign of the two beauties that had
shared themselves so intimately. I had never seen them before or since. Did i dream it?