PDA

View Full Version : Carpe Diem (a true story)

darogle
06-28-2003, 12:47 AM
I sat down at my computer with a bit of a wicked grin on my face. My daughter was staying with her mother (I have been divorced for the better part of 3 years). This is somewhat of a rare occurrence, since my ex goes to night school. What a glorious opportunity to have a little “me time”.

Now I suppose at this point I should let you all know that due to being a single parent and working a lot, I have very little time to date. Also, in the time that I have been divorced, the women that I have dated have been well, just not my type. This has left me with a rather celibate life for the past couple of years. Thus, my computer has become a bit of sex partner for me. But until that night, I never thought it would materialize into anything more…

Then I stumbled across a personals site chat room. The message read “Any one what to help me make my wife scream?”

Amused at the thought, I clicked on the senders handle to bring up their profile. My eyes widened and I felt a heat over-take me. They appeared to be a normal couple, about my age. And she was beautiful!! Not only that, but they lived in a town not 15 minutes away!! My mind raced as it conceived this to be a genuine opportunity rather than just the usual fantasy fodder. A million miles an hour my fingers typed, my mind whirled and my cock engorged.

I sent the couple a message letting them know that I was interested and admitted how close to them I was. I asked them if they were serious. The reply came on screen and my heart leapt. “Yes we’re serious!”

We chatted for a while longer until finally they asked me to meet them. I couldn’t get there fast enough!!! The whole way there I could barely contain my excitement. I have never had an experience like this before. I didn’t quite know how to deal with it. Actually, I started wondering if I could actually go through with it. I have always fantasized about being in a ménage a trois, but now….

I pulled into the parking lot of their apartment complex. I shut off my car and took a deep breath. I looked up and saw Jim and Chris approaching my car. I recognized them from the picture online, but what a difference real life makes. They walked hand in hand, both smiling. She was absolutely radiant. She was about 5’5” and 130 lbs. Short brunette hair, a fabulous figure and an enchanting smile. I got out to greet them. Jim shook my hand and Chris gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. At that point, I felt as though they were old friends who I had known for years. They were very personable and put me completely at ease. They said they understood my nervousness, but that this was something they both wanted.

We adjourned to their living room where Chris made us all a drink. We sat and talked for a couple of hours about anything and everything. We all had so much in common. Jim got up to make us another drink and Chris leaned over and kissed me. Her lips felt like heaven! I had forgotten how long it had been since I had known a woman’s touch.
She leaned back into her seat and slowly undid the buttons on her top. She let it fall open just enough for me to see her belly and the soft curves of her breasts. Jim came back in to the room with our drinks. Chris looked at him with a devilish grin and said “Time for us to get a little more comfortable”.

With that, Jim turned to me and asked if I liked to play cards. Huh? Cards? What? I was too busy thinking about what his wife had just said. He saw the look on my face and laughed. He said “Oh not to worry. Its just that a good game of strip poker always makes getting naked a bit less awkward….are you up for a game?” How could I argue with that?

We sat at the table and the cards were dealt. We all started with three pieces of clothing. I lost the first hand and took off my pants. I lost again and took off my shirt. I lost a third time!! The cards were not in my favor! Chris lost the next hand and took off her shirt. I finally got to look at her breasts in all their glory! They were just right for my tastes, I would guess them to be about a 36C with beautiful nipples that were standing at attention.

Several other hands were played until we were all on a level playing field. Having lost all of our clothes, we went on to play for favors. Chris lost the next hand and Jim won. He said he wanted her to give him head. We all agreed to a minute time limit and Chris went to work. I could tell that her talents were extraordinary. This was also the first time I had ever witnessed two people have sex in front of me. I was about to explode. My cock throbbed painfully, as I don’t think I have ever been that excited. The time limit expired and the next hand dealt. I won and Chris lost. Jim looked at me and said “your turn!”

I felt like I was going to faint as I felt that luscious mouth take me in. Chris’ tongue ran around the head of my cock, then up and down the length before finally taking me all the way into her mouth. I looked down into her eyes as she smiled back up at me. Pure bliss!!!

Jim reminded us of the time and dealt another hand. This time Chris won and Jim lost. She sat on the table in front of him, leaned back and pulled his head to her pussy. She started to moan and writhe around on top of the table. I couldn’t take anymore. I stood up and leaned over her, giving her one of the most sensual kisses of my life. I kissed my way slowly down her neck. I lingered there for a while before trailing down to her breasts. I kissed, licked and sucked at her nipples like a man possessed.

Jim then sat up and suggested we all go to the bedroom. I picked Chris up and carried her to the bed. I laid her down and she grabbed me by the hair pulling me on top of her. She looked at me with a deep look of lust in her eyes and breathed “I need you to fuck me!”

As I lay there between her legs, I felt her grinding her pussy against my cock. Resisting the urge to enter her, I decided to tease her. After all, a night like this doesn’t happen every day, now does it? I thought it best to drag this out as long as possible!!!

I kissed my way down her belly to her thighs. Up and down each one, I nibbled. My tongue arched its way over her thin strip of pubic hair from one leg to the other. I kissed all around her sex working her into a frenzy. My tongue finally found its mark and I settled in to my pure heaven. I flicked my tongue back and forth over her clit, occasionally taking it in my lips and sucking it gently. She began to buck her hips and screamed wildly. I inserted a finger into her just as she started to climax. Her pussy gripped my finger like a vise as she grabbed the back of my head and smothered me into her.

At that point, Jim, who had been watching us said that he needed a little relief. Chris raised up on all fours and took him into her mouth. I got behind her and began to rub the head of my cock up and down the length of her wet slit. I then started to enter her. Oh God!! It took all my will to not come there and then. We all fell into a rhythm. Me pounding into Chris from behind as she bobbed her head on Jim’s cock. What a sight!!!!!
Looking down I saw the most glorious ass bucking back against me. Feeling emboldened, I licked my finger and slid it into her ass. She let Jim’s dick fall from her mouth as she screamed “Yes, yes, I’m coming!!” With that, her pussy tightened around me so forcefully it almost forced me out. That was all I could take and I let loose, filling her with my come. Jim was only a second or two behind me and gave her a mouthful of his seed.

We laid there for a while, silent and content. Jim drifted off to sleep while Chris reached over and started to lazily stroke me back to life. Once I was hard she climbed a top of me. We started a slow and sensual fuck that lasted for a glorious eternity. Neither of us made much of a sound other than low moans and ragged deep breathing. Chris leaned down and wrapped her arms around my neck. She whispered “I’m going to come” as she squeezed me tight. I felt her tense as she flooded me with her juices. With that I came too. She looked me deeply in the eyes and we kissed.

She then climbed off the bed and took me by the hand. She led me back out to the living room and told me that I had better be going. She said that Jim preferred that guys not spend the night. I got dressed and she gave me a kiss goodnight.

That was a long ride home!! As I opened the door to my apartment, I noticed the soft glow of the computer monitor. In my haste, I had forgot to shut it off as I left. I walked over to it and noticed that I had an e-mail waiting. It was from Chris. She apologized for rushing me off and said that they had all had fun. She also said that they would probably not meet with me again, however. It was nothing personal, she said, but rather and agreement between her and Jim. He would let her have her fun, but didn’t want one person to come back more than once.

I shut the computer off and fell into my bed. It was the sweetest sleep I have had in ages.

feedback (http://www.pixies-place.com:81/forums/showthread.php?t=14753)