PDA

View Full Version : She Shared Me

joenj
06-25-2003, 02:02 PM
We had been living together for about two weeks when Jackie told me her friend Ruth wanted to come visit. Ruth was Jackie's best friend from when she lived on the west coast. She talked about her a lot and they talked on the phone at least once a week. They had shared an apartment when she was there and they had become close friends. I talked to her a couple of times and she seemed very nice. Jackie had shown me some pictures of her and she was pretty hot looking. She wanted to come for a long weekend and I said it was fine with me. Jackie was going to pick her up at the airport Friday and we had planned to go out to eat that night. I got home around 6, met Ruth and we left to go eat since we were all hungry.

We went to one of our favorite restaurants and we had a great meal along with quite a bit of wine. Jackie and Ruth told me some stories about stuff that happened to them when they lived together and some of it was really funny. Ruth had a great sense of humor just like Jackie. I could see why they got along so well.

We left the restaurant and when we got home, Jackie asked if either of us wanted a nightcap (it was late). We said sure and Jackie poured all of us some more wine and she put a CD in the stereo. We were all sitting on the sofa when Ruth jumped up, grabbed my hand and said "Come on Joe, let's dance"! I looked at Jackie and she shooed me away saying that Ruth really loved to dance. We danced and she was really into it and a very good dancer. The song ended and the next one was a slow song. Ruth grabbed my arm, pressed herself against me and put her arms around me saying she loved this song. I don't think she could have gotten closer to me and it was making me a little nervous. The next thing I know, Jackie walks up to us and whispers in my ear "I never told you, but Ruth and I share everything and I mean everything, so have fun". I gulped and pulled Ruth close and she ground her hips into mine as we danced. Needless to say, I had something hard I was grinding into her too. She was almost the opposite of Jackie physically. She was busty with a slightly big butt whereas Jackie was small breasted and slim. Just as the song ended, Ruth started kissing me hard and put her hands on my butt. I pulled back and just as I did, Jackie appeared and pushed our heads together until our lips met again. It was obvious the wine had gone to Ruth's head as well as Jackie.....this couldn't happen if they were sober. Ruth kissed me harder than before and I wrapped my arms around her and reciprocated. Jackie came back over, took our hands and headed for the bedroom.

Once we were in there, Jackie led me to the bed and told me to strip. I looked at her funny and she said "Remember I said Ruth and I share everything? Now, get naked!" She and Ruth stood in front of the bed and undressed in front of me. When they were both naked, they got in the bed with me between them. Jackie reached over and put her hand on my cock as Ruth put hers on my balls. Ruth asked me if I could help her out since she hadn't had a cock inside her in a long time. I looked over at Jackie and she was just smiling. Ruth got on top of me, bent over kissing me as Jackie reached under us and put the head of my cock at the entrance of Ruth's pussy. Ruth sat on me and I slid into her slowly...pulling back...in some more.....finally all the way in. My hands were on her hips as she sat up and she told me to just be still for a minute. I looked over at Jackie who was lying beside me and she was grinning big. I still thought I was dreaming. Ruth started rocking back and forth rubbing her clit on my pubic bone. She started moving faster and faster and her breathing got louder and louder until after about two minutes, she collapsed on me and shook hard for about a minute. I was still inside her and hadn't cum yet.

She rolled over pulling me with her and still inside her and said "Now fuck me hard so you can get off"! She didn't have to tell me twice since I was hotter than hell by now. I started pumping her hard and she kept yelling harder, harder. I fucked her as hard as I could and not hurting her as I finally came inside her. She dug her heels into my ass and she came again as soon as she felt my juice inside her. I collapsed on top of her and rolled off after I fell out of her. She was between Jackie and I. My eyes were closed recuperating and when I opened them, Jackie and Ruth weren't there. I heard the shower and got up to see what was going on. I walked in the bathroom and found Jackie lathering Ruth up in the shower. I just stood there in shock as Jackie smiled and said "I am helping Ruth clean up the mess you made". I watched her hand as it went between Ruth's legs and she washed her there as Ruth moaned. I was standing there in shock with a stiffening cock as Ruth motioned me into the shower. Jackie put her hand on my cock and asked me if I was surprised. I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. She started laughing and said that she and Ruth shared everything and helped each other out sometimes. They pulled me between them and each started washing me. Before my cock got washed, Jackie got on her knees and licked me clean. She got up and said she always wondered what Ruth tasted like and now she knew. I looked at her with this look of confusion on my face and Jackie told me she and Ruth had never gone so far as to have oral sex with each other. They used their fingers or vibrators on each other and had explored each other's bodies with their tongues, but just never had eaten each other. She said now that she had tasted Ruth, she might. She said she was very sweet. I turned around and put Ruth against the wall of the shower and moved my mouth to her pussy. My tongue explored her for a minute making sure I got a good taste of her. Her legs weakened as I looked at Jackie and told her that Ruth tasted good indeed.

We cleaned each other up, dried each other off and we all instictively headed for the bedroom. We all got in the bed and Ruth was between Jackie and I. Jackie started kissing Ruth and her tongue started moving down Ruth's body. She looked up at Ruth and asked her if it was alright if she tasted her.....that she was curious now. Ruth smiled and said "Be my guest"! By now I was hyperventilating as I watched Jackie's tongue disappear between Ruth's spreading legs. Ruth moaned slightly as Jackie's tongue moved across her clit. Jackie moved her whole body between Ruth's legs, spread them wider and put her hands under Ruth's ass as she licked her ferociously. Ruth was moaning loudly as she put her hand around my cock. She told me to get on top of her and straddle her stomach. I did and she pulled me farther up her body and pushed her tits around my cock. I looked down at her face and she told me to fuck her between her tits and not to worry about where the cum went. She pulled me closer even, licked my cock and then put it back between her tits. I started moving between them as I heard her moaning getting louder from what Jackie was doing. She licked the head on almost every stroke and it wasn't long before I bathed her face in cum. She took her hands from her breasts and pushed what cum she could into her mouth. I moved off of her as Jackie just about had her cumming with her tongue. Ruth's hips started bucking and Jackie had to work to keep her mouth on Ruth. Finally Ruth's hips stayed in the air for a few seconds and then they collapsed on the bed as she let out a big sigh. Jackie moved up her body and started licking my cum off Ruth's face. I thought I was going to have a heart attack. Ruth pulled Jackie's face to her with both hands and they kissed violently for about a minute. Somehow, all of us went to sleep.

I got up first the next morning and was in the kitchen making coffee. Jackie walked in nude like me and gave me a big kiss as she said good morning. I told her she had a lot to tell me about her relationship with Ruth. She said all there was to say was that they were very close and she never told me since she didn't think we would ever meet. I asked her if Ruth had ever shared a boyfriend with her. She blushed and said a couple of times. I gave her a big hug and then poured us some coffee. Just about that time, Ruth walked in, looked at me, put her head down and turned red. Jackie went over to her, put her face in her hands and asked her what was wrong. She said that she was afraid the amount of alcohol we had consumed last night influenced what had happened and that Jackie would be upset with her. Jackie pulled her close and told her not to be silly. She told her if she wanted to fuck me right now, it would be ok and that she was saying that sober. Ruth kissed her and said that made her feel better. We all showered and dried each other and then we all cooked some breakfast. We took Ruth sightseeing that weekend, we took in a movie and ate out a couple of times. Jackie told me she wanted me to fuck Ruth as much as I could Saturday night and Sunday since she hadn't gotten any in quite a while. She said the two of us could fuck any time. Of course, I agreed with that and Ruth was happy when Jackie told her. The scenario seemed to be that I would fuck Ruth and while I was trying to get ready again, the two of them would get each other off. Of course, watching that got me ready quicker, so it all worked out.

The time came for Ruth to leave and she gave both of us a big hug and kiss at the airport. We all had tears in our eyes as she started walking to her gate. We were in the car on the way home when Jackie said she had something to tell me. I said I was listening and she said "What happened this weekend will not happen with anyone else. I only shared you because it was Ruth. Understand?" I said yes and told her why would I want to share when I already had the best. She reached over and unzipped my pants and started pulling my cock out. She smiled and said "You always know what to say don't you?" as she took my cock in her mouth.

Zetacon4
10-28-2003, 10:59 PM
Beautifully told!
I would like to be that lucky.
I wonder if Ruth ever came back for a second visit?
Thanks for such a hot story!

joenj
10-29-2003, 09:47 AM
Maybe she will and maybe she will bring a friend. :-)

GusAspar
10-29-2003, 10:01 AM
another visit? hope it's soon!

Sugarsprinkles
10-29-2003, 10:39 AM
Sorry I missed this when you first posted it, joenj. It's an excellent story. Very hot, very sexy without being crude. I really enjoyed it.!!