PDA

View Full Version : Vicky's Post Prom Party

Cindy Kim
06-24-2003, 08:12 AM
"You're MARRIED?!" Linda and Kelly shouted together. It was the morning after the prom and the three girls were in the main room of Stu's family boat house. The guys were still passed out on the couches, in their boxers, smiling in their sleep. The girls sat on the floor in their panties, the warm morning air blowing in through the open riverside doors.

"Yeah," Vicky said. "Sorry I pulled the wool over everyone's eyes. Mark and I figured he would look like a dork being forced to bring a married woman to prom, but after I gave it up to him, I didn't see any more reason to lie. He probably looks like a bigger stud nailing a married woman. At least to Stu and Ted."

"What if your husband finds out?" Linda asked.

Vicky shrugged, "I don't know. I probably won't tell him, but I'll make it up to him anyway. This can just be our secret, maybe a gift to Mark from me for his prom."

"So is your husband...I mean...does he do it for you, or are you not satisfied at home, or what?" Kelly asked.

Vicky laughed, "No, no. Mike absolutely does it for me. He's 32, really fit, and fantastic in bed. No offense to Mark, because he was really good, but Mike is in another league entirely. But I guess you can have great sex one night, and still be horny the next."

"I'd like to meet him," Linda giggled.

"You ho!" Kelly grinned.

"Listen," Vicky said. "I don't know if you all have any plans, but when the limo comes back to pick us up, you're all welcome at my place. We have a pool, and I can fix breakfast. Mike's going to be at work until late this afternoon, and it'd be more fun for me to hang out and enjoy my return to adolescence than putter around the house alone."

"Sounds great!" Linda said. "Let me call my parents and let them know."

The six of them arrived back at Vicky's house just after ten a.m. On the way there, Vicky had told Ted and Stu about who she really was, and they were in awe of Mark the rest of the way. She assured them all that Mike knew she was going to the prom, though obviously not what she was doing there. Mark was nervous about going to her house, but she reassured him that Mike would not be there, and that she was planning on keeping mum about their night together anyway.

At the house, she left the others in the living room and went to find swimsuits for everyone. She brought down six of Mike's t-shirts and three swim trunks for the guys and three of her bikinis.

"All thongs?" Kelly asked.

Vicky nodded, "Honey, I don't know about you, but I figure I'm not going to have this ass forever. Might as well show it off now!"

Linda and Kelly laughed. The girls went into the bathroom to change, and came back out to the living room, eschewing the coverups that Vicky had provided. Vicky wore her favorite white thong bikini. It had a tiny patch of cloth in front, and ties at the hips. The bra was equally racy, cut narrowly to cover her nipples and little more, leaving most of her large breasts exposed. Linda wore her sea foam bikini, also cut narrowly with ties at the hips and behind her neck and back. Her breasts were smaller than Vicky's, but the bra was skimpy enough that it didn't matter. Kelly, with her large breasts, was barely able to fit in the yellow bikini provided for her, and Vicky found the ample flesh she was showing to be hot. The guys stared at all of them in awe.

The five high schoolers ducked out back to the pool, and Vicky remained in the kitchen, cooking up pancakes to take out to them, standing in her bare feet and her bikini. She remembered the night before and smiled, enjoying the memories. As she waited for the pancakes on the griddle to cook, she let her left hand wonder, touching her nipples through the cloth of the bikini, reaching down and sliding her fingers across her bare clit.

She felt someone behind her and felt strong hands cup her breasts, pushing up her bikini top, brushing her erect nipples. A bare chest pushed against her back, the pressure of a cock, bare and erect, against her lower back. Somewhere along the way, Mark had already stripped out of his boxers. She moaned, leaning back into the strong body, moving her hand away from her pussy, reaching back behind her ass and caressing his member.

"Oh, Mark," she moaned as his hands left her breasts, tugging urgently at the ties at her hips. His lips were on the back of her neck, kissing her. The bikini fell away from her front, still trapped between his cock and her ass, and his hands moved down and massaged her wet cunt.

With her right hand she flipped the pancakes, with her left she stroked his cock. It seemed so much bigger than it had been last night. She stroked the head lovingly, groaning as he rubbed his finger on her clit. He brought his right hand around to her ass and slid it between her legs, brushing away her bikini bottom, letting it fall to the floor. She opened her legs, leaning forward, allowing him better access to massage her cunt. As he did, she slild the pancakes off the griddle, then she closed her eyes, feeling the pre-cum ooze out of his cock-head.

"Fuck me, Mark," she moaned as she guided his cock down, to the sweet entrance of her pussy. He groaned excitedly, then eased his cock into her. She placed both hands on the front of the stove, bracing herself, standing on her tip toes, feet shoulder width apart. His strong hands were on her hips, holding her in place. Vicky gasped, cried out, unable to believe that this cock was the same one which she had taken so easily last night. She felt him invade her, and she orgasmed, her body bucking back against him. Her whole body shuddered with orgasm as his big cock drove further and further into her. He reached around her legs, his fingers finding her clit, and he toyed with it as he rammed into her. Vicky hit another climax and another, then finally got herself together enough to look over her shoulder and make sure this really was Mark giving it to her so well.

"Oh, SHIT!" she cried as she saw Mike, a broad grin on his face.

He continued to slide his cock into her and said, his voice husky, "Have fun at the prom last night?"

She gasped, her body bucking with pleasure as he began to thrust with long slow strokes, now holding her hips again firmly. She brushed her hair back with one hand, the other bracing against the stove, "Oh! Oh Mike, I...oh! I let...oh...OH...Mark...fuck...oh...me...AH OH OH!" Another orgasm wracked her body.

"I knew you would," he grinned. "Was it good?"

She bit her lip, closing her eyes, nodding.

"Do you want to fuck him again?" Mike asked, pulling her back against him firmly, then thrusting with small thrusts deep inside of her. Vicky's tits jiggled with his thusts, her breath coming in little gasps.

She nodded.

"I saw those sweet little pieces of ass in the pool," he grunted, ramming away on her. "Wouldn't mind trying them out at all. Think you can handle three high school studs at once?"

Vicky gasped, orgasming again, partially due to his masterful cock inside her, partially due to the thought of what he was suggesting. He wasn't angry at all. He was turned on. She nodded, and he slammed his cock into her deep, bringing her to another climax and spurting his own cum deep inside of her. He held on to her, his powerful orgasm filling her cunt. Vicky writhed, cumming all the while, and finally relaxing as he slid his long hard shaft out of her.

She stood and turned and kissed him, their tongues meeting. His hands caressed her slim body, his still rigid cock pressing into her stomach.

"Go on," he said, "Get your bikini back on. I'll put on a swimsuit and meet you out by the pool in a little bit. I need a shower after last night."

"Hard night?" she asked.

"All night long," he replied, thinking of Sheila's tight little body and her even tighter pussy. He had fucked the petite Indian med student mercilessly, taking her in five different positions, showing her more of the Kama Sutra than she had ever imagined.

Vicky watched him go upstairs, then put her bikini back on. His cum oozed out of her wet pussy, soaking her white bikini bottom, and she smiled. She was so lucky to have a husband like him. Vicky finished up the pancakes, letting the flush that he had brought to her skin subside, then she went out to the pool, well aware that they would all be able to see the clear impression of her erect nipples and the wet area at her crotch. She felt like a horny slut, and she figured she might as well look like one.

The three guys all stared at her as she appeared, and she was aware of a sensation almost of hunger for them. They had strong bodies, and she had seen their rigid cocks the night before. To have all of them at once... It was an incredible idea. Before very recently, she had never been coupled with more than one person at a time. But then she had started working with Theresa and Ashley, and the three of them had shared Mike on more than one occassion. And then there had been the dinner party. And now...who could tell?

She poured the orange juice and put out the plates, bending over, her ass toward the pool, letting the guys check her out. Linda and Kelly came to the table and helped her set up the food.

"Stu keeps staring at you," Kelly said. "I think Mark's been talking."

Vicky giggled, "He's your boyfriend. He IS hot, but he's yours."

Kelly shrugged, "None of us are serious. We're all going our separate ways to college. I figure I can have some fun with him this summer, and then its off to party with college men."

"Then you would let me have some fun with him?" Vicky asked, smiling.

"Well, if you borrowed my man, I'd need a favor in return," Kelly said. "And I don't mean Mark. I could have him whenever I wanted."

"You mean my husband?" Vicky asked in mock surprise.

"I'd have to view the goods first," Kelly said.

Linda laughed, "You two are simply shocking! Listen to you! It's like their cattle."

Vicky winked, "That's all you need to know. Their life support systems for the one part of them that we truly need."

"So your husband...you let someone else borrow him then, in exchange for something you like," Linda asked.

"I think so," Vicky said. "Only temporarily...I still want him back at the end of the day. I think my husband would be okay with that. We'd have to ask him of course, and...well, speak of the devil."

Mike stepped out of the back door and Kelly and Linda stared at him. He was tall, broadly built, with great definition. He looked at them and smiled genially, but Vicky could see the lust in his eyes.

"Wow," Linda said. "Your husband is so fucking hot!"

"Oh shit," Mark said, standing behind Vicky.

"No worries," Vicky said. "He and I talked already."

"What!" Mark said. Mike approached them and extended his hand to Mark.

"Hey Mark," he said. "Thanks for showing my wife a good time last night."

"I...uh..."

Mike smiled, "Don't be so shy, Mark. Vicky clearly enjoyed herself. That's all I could have asked for."

"You're not mad?" Linda asked, surprised.

Mike shook his head, "No. I think this could turn into a really nice situation...for everybody."

They ate breakfast by the poolside, Mike seated at the table with Linda, Ted, and Kelly, Vicky in a deck chair flanked by Stu and Mark. Despite Mike's reassurances, Mark was avoiding his eye, and was quiet, but Vicky caught him looking at her body frequently, his libido still alive and well despite being in the presence of her husband. Stu was anything but withdrawn. Mike's arrival, and the way he chatted easily with Linda and Kelly, had, if possible, heightened the sexual atmosphere at the house. Stu was probably picking up on that, realizing that, paradoxically, Vicky's husband being there might actually improve his chances of fucking the sexy married woman in the revealing white bikini.

Vicky, meanwhile, watched her husband as he talked to Linda and Kelly. They were totally entranced by him. She knew how charming he could be, and clearly he was lighting up the table with his wit and ease. Ted was immediately his best bud, and the girls sat, slim and sexy in their tiny bikinis, batting their eyes at him, playing with their hair.

When the plates were cleared, Mike stood up and disappeared inside to clean up. Vicky dipped into the pool, joined by Stu and Ted. After a couple minutes, Linda said, "I've got to go pee. Excuse me."

"I'll join you," Kelly said.

The two girls were gone, leaving Vicky treading water in the pool with the two young men.

"You're husband's pretty cool," Stu said, swimming up to her.

Vicky nodded, "Yeah, I like that about him."

"He's pretty comfortable leaving you out here with three guys, huh," Ted noted.

Vicky put an arm over the side of the pool, pulling herself up in the water. The white bikini was meant for sunbathing rather than swimming. The cloth was sheer when wet, and her nipples showed clearly through. Vicky laughed, "You guys are comfortable leaving your girlfriends with him."

"I don't mind the trade," Stu said, pushing up next to her, his hand touching Vicki's stomach underwater.

"Who said I was offering?" Vicky asked.

Stu apparently didn't care if she was offering. His hand had moved down from her stomach and was untying the bikini string at her left him. Ted was not nearly so daring, but he was leaning on the wall next to her as well, watching Stu's movements. Vicky was passive as well, watching as the tie came undone and the bikini front began to float freely. Stu's hand moved to the other tie and pulled, freeing the bikini from her. Vicky moaned softly as his hand touched her pussy.

Inside the house, Mike was washing the dishes. He turned to see the two girls in the kitchen behind him. Linda and Kelly. Kelly was such a barbie doll, like a cheerleader fantasy in real life. She was tall and slim with a great figure, large round tits, and eyes that seemed to burn with sexuality. Linda was smaller, slimmer, with the smooth honey skin that made Asian women always turn Mike on. Her legs were amazing, toned and firm and lean, and he could only imagine burying his face between her slim thighs.

"You girls want to help?" he asked.

"Sure," said Kelly. She walked up to the sink and stood next to him, her body pressed against his.

"Any room for me?" asked Linda, pushing against his other side. Mike slid his arm around her waist, his fingers toying with the tie of her bikini. One little tug...

"Absolutely," he replied. Linda picked up the soapy sponge and began cleaning dishes. Kelly took the drying towel and began to dry them. Mike looked at the spray nozzle in his hands and thought, what the hell.

He turned the spray on and squirted Kelly in the tits.

"Oh my GOD!" she cried in mock anger. She took the spray from him and blasted him in the crotch. Linda, laughing, smacked the sudsy sponge across his chest and abs and wiped it down to his swimming trunks, which were already beginning to tent out with his hard-on. That was all the excuse Mike needed, and he tugged the tie at her waist. Her bikini came loose, falling open. Linda gasped and pulled away, but he was too quick and grabbed the string at the other side and pulled it, so that when she retreated her bikini was left in his hands.

"You are a cad!" Kelly laughed. "We'll see how you like a taste of your own medicine!" She tugged down his pants, which he had never tied. Linda jumped forward and helped, and between the two of them they had his swimming trunks below his knees in moments. Mike's cock popped free.

Linda saw it first and swore, "Oh SHIT!" She put her hands to her mouth, leaving him a beautiful view of her bare lower half, her short trimmed pussy hair. His cock swelled larger. Kelly looked around his waist and gasped.

Mike calmly stepped out of his swimming trunks and went back to washing the dishes, his cock rock hard, fully ten inches long. Linda still had the soapy cloth in her hand, and she approached him again. He moaned at the feel of the sponge in her hand, rubbing lightly up and down his cock, then caressing his big balls. Kelly took the sprayer from him, and soaked her body with the water. Then, as he watched her, she untied first the bra, revealing her large round breasts to him, and then the bikini bottom, tossing it aside. Fully nude she turned the sprayer on his cock, washing the suds off of it. She sprayed Linda's tits, and the Asian girl giggled and stripped off the wet bikini top. Kelly shut off the water and knelt down on the wet floor, her hands caressing Mike's large cock and balls. He pulled Linda close, kissing her, his hands touching her tits, caressing her sides, moving to her wet pubic hair and exploring her clit. He looked down to see Kelly, her right hand on his balls, her left around the base of his massive cock, lick around the head, then slide it into her mouth. He moaned at the sight and the sensation.

Outside, Vicky was still in the pool, but they had moved to the shallow end and were sitting on the steps. Her bikini was long gone, as were the guy's swimming trunks. She held Stu's hard cock in her right hand, stroking it under the water as he fingered her cunt. In her left hand was Ted's cock, and the head of his cock was in her mouth. Vicky had never fucked outside before, had never fucked in her own pool. But then, she had never been gang banged by a couple of high school studs before, and she had never let her husband seduce two girls in her own home. It was a different kind of day for her. So she let it all go and slurped happily away on Ted's cockhead while she massaged his balls and stroked Stu's rod. She felt Stu shift his position, and she opened her legs to receive him. Her pussy was a foot underwater, so she knew that he was not going to go down on her. Besides, Stu seemed to have only one thing in mind, and that was fucking her. She felt his hips between her thighs, his cockhead pressing up against her cunt, and then he was sliding inside her soaking wet pussy. She moaned as she sucked Ted, feeling Stu push to the hilt into her with one strong, smooth motion.

"Holy shit this is sweet," he grunted. He took her hips in his hands, lifting her up off the steps, using the bouyancy of the water. She wrapped her legs around his waist and he pounded into her. Vicky gasped, moaned, and kept sucking Ted as Stu fucked her.

Another cock pushed against her cheek, and Vicky reached up, feeling Mark's rock hard member. She turned, giving him head. The two young men supported her in the water, steadying her so she could stroke and suck them while Stu drilled her rabidly. As she was sucking off Mark, stroking Ted, she felt Ted tense up, heard him grunt, and she turned to get her mouth over his cock. His chism blasted out of his head, splattering across her nose and eyes. Vicky moaned, getting his spasming cock in her mouth at last, the cum sliding down her cheeks and chin. She squeezed his cum out, sucking it down, looking up at him.

"Ho fuck that is hot," Ted groaned, looking at his white cum laying in thick streaks across her face, her lips hungrily slurping the swollen purple head of his manhood.

"Let me see what I can do," Stu growled, his voice thick with lust. He slid out of her pussy, set her ass down on the steps, and stood in front of her, jacking off his cock. Vicky watched him, his cock inches from her eyes, as she sucked the last drops of cum from Ted. Stu moaned and came, his chism shooting in thick wads over her forehead, into her hair, then landing in strings scross her nose and mouth. She turned, letting go of Ted and taking his cock shaft in her hand, squeezing him, licking his cock and sucking him.

"This bitch is so horny," Stu laughed, watching her tickle his cock with her tongue.

She turned to Mark, Sucking him now, taking his cock deep into her mouth and massaging his balls with her right hand. Her left hand continued to play with Stu's rod, smearing the last of his cum down over his hard shaft. Vicky licked down Mark's rod and sucked his balls, jacking him off, then she licked back up him and he came for her, spewing his cum into the air, and Vicky felt the hot wads of cum splash her face and hair. He jerked off with her, sending strings of chism across her mouth and onto her neck. Vicky licked him clean.

Mike stood in the kitchen, looking down and smiling. Both Linda and Kelly were on their knees before him, nude, sexy. Linda had a hand on his hip, another caressing his big balls, and her lips and tongue were slurping on the head of his cock. Kelly had a hand on the base of his shaft, and her tongue was licking its underside. The girls worked together well, keeping at least one hand on his cock and one his balls and two sets of lips on his rod at all times. First Linda sucked his head, then she passed it over to Kelly, who would lick and kiss it.

"You girls are going to make me cum," he moaned.

"Go ahead, Dr. Smith," Linda said.

"Call me Mike," he groaned as his cum surged up from his balls to his shaft. Kelly was teasing his cockhead with her tongue, and caught the first wad of his load across her lips and nose. She quickly pulled away, but Linda stroked him, bringing her mouth over his cockhead and swallowing his cum. He had already fucked Vicky, but still had plenty of chism for Linda's small mouth. Kelly wiped the cum from her lips and nose, licked her hand clean, and then sucked on his balls while Linda finished him off.

They stood and he led them to the living room. He laid down on the floor and brought Kelly over his cock. She stroked the shaft, looking down at his big member nervously. He eased her down, allowing her to move his cockhead to her swollen pink pussy lips. Kelly gasped as he pushed inside of her, his big cockhead stretching her open farther than she had ever been stretched. She rocked on him, trying to ease him in, and then his cockhead disappeared inside of her and she knelt, impaled on his pole, cumming. Linda waited no longer, and straddled his face, bringing her wet bush to his lips. He eased his fingers up between her legs, parting her short hairs, finding her swollen wet lips and engorged clit and tickling it with his tongue.

"Oh my God!" Linda said. "And I thought Vicky did this well!"

Mike moaned, loving his wife. Kelly sank further down on his cock, crying out, and then she was moving up and down on him, taking six of his ten inches inside of her and then coming back to leave just his cockhead in. She writhed on him, leaning forward, her hands on his chest. She cried out, "Oh, SHIT, I'm cumming again! Linda, he's SO fucking BIG!"

If Mike could have cum again at that moment he would have, but his balls weren't ready. He just renewed his efforts eating the sexy Asian girl's pussy, bringing her quickly to a climax, his right hand cupping her tight ass, his thumb buried in her cunt as his tongue worked on her hot-button. Linda came loudly, screaming in pleasure, grinding her pussy down on his face, pushing his thumb deeper inside.

Kelly pulled up off of him, unable to take his cock any longer, and Linda quickly took her place, her feet flat on the floor, her right hand bracing her on his abs, her left reaching behind her to guide him in. Mike enjoyed the view, watching the slim girl slowly impale herself on his wide rod, his flesh disappearing inch by inch into her. Then Kelly straddled him, bringing her wet pussy down to his mouth, and he happily ate her, tasting her sweet pink cunt, fingering her as he had done Linda.

Vicky was still at the steps of the pool, doing her best to be a good hostess to the three young studs who had just spewed their hot cum across her face. Ted's hands were on her, turning her, and Vicky followed his lead. He was sitting on the second step now, the head of his cock breaching the surface of the water. He guided Vicky so that she faced him, straddled him, and he slid his cock into her wet pussy, taking her to the hilt on the first thrust even as Stu had done. Her tits were in his face, and he kissed them, running his tongue over her erect nipples, squeezing her large breasts. Vicky moaned, grinding her pussy down on his rod. She saw Mark leave the steps and he positioned himself behind her. Vicky knew exactly what he wanted, and she drove herself hard down on Ted, orgasming, even as she felt Mark's right hand on her hip. He used his left hand to guide his cock, pushing his head against her tight asshole. Vicky gasped as he invaded her, filling her bottom with his cock even as she ground down on Ted. With both cocks inside of her she moaned with pleasure. Stu was on the step beside her, his cock ready again, and she took it in her left hand and tried to suck it, but Mark and Ted were pushing inside of her, filling her with their cocks, and she could barely keep her mouth to Stu's rod. His cock bounced in and out of her lips, bumping her cheek, her eye as she gasped and moaned, orgasming hard and frequently from the pounding in her ass and pussy.

None of the guys was remotely ready to cum, and she took their pounding until she was gasping and sweating. Finally Mark pushed deep into her ass, burying his cock to the hilt in her, his pubes pushing against her ass cheeks, and she felt him buck, spewing his cum deep in her rectum. Stu pulled away from her face and, even as Mark pulled out of her, took position behind her. Stu invaded her ass brutally, needing no caution as her sphincter was still loose from Mark's cock. He grunted and groaned, pounding her sweet ass, smacking it. Vicky came again and again, unable to withstand their vigorous pounding. Finally Ted came, pushing up hard into her pussy, clutching her big tits with his hands, shouting as he dropped his load into her cunt. He slid out of her, moving up the steps, out from under her. Vicky remained there, bent over at the waist, her feet on the lowest step, her hands on the edge of the pool, while Stu jackhammered her ass. Mark and Ted were in front of her, their cocks still hard, and she clutched the bases, sucking each head in turn. At last Stu came in her ass, letting his cum join Mark's there. He pulled out of her and she sank to her knees in the pool.

Ted moved behind Vicky and grabbed her hips. She looked over her shoulder at him, sweaty and gasping for breath. He smiled at her, "Hey, the other guys seemed to really like it..."

Vicky almost giggled, and then she groaned as he pushed up into her. She wondered how much he could have left after already spraying her face and filling her cunt with his cum, but there was no denying that his cock was as hard as a rock, and her ass was his for the taking. He pounded to the hilt with each thrust, his balls slapping against her wet cunt, his pubes pushing against her buttocks. As she leaned forward, she found Mark's cock beneath her face, and she sucked the head lovingly. She saw Stu there with his cock, and she began to massage him. She remembered why she had been so hot for the three of them, three horny high school guys that could go all day. She wondered if she would be able to handle everything they could give her.

Mike lay on the living room floor, Linda and Kelly on either side of him. He had fucked them both, eaten them both, and they played with his big, hard cock as they lay there, their tits and bodies pressed against him.

"Did Vicky really give you oral sex?" Mike asked Linda.

Linda giggled, her hand caressing his balls.

"What was that like, for another woman..." Kelly asked.

"You can find out, now," Linda purred.

"Please," Kelly whispered. Linda crawled across Mike, pressing her body against Kelly's. Mike moved aside, kneeling on the floor, watching the two girls embrace. Linda leaned forward, kissing Kelly's lips. Kelly returned the kiss, their tongues meeting, and Linda slid down her body, kissing Kelly's big breasts, her flat stomach, and then finally her twat. Her tongue explored Kelly's clit, and Kelly moaned in pleasure and surprise.

"Oh God!" Kelly groaned.

Mike sat on the carpet, watching, his cock rock hard at the sight of the sexy Asian girl's fingers spreading Kelly's pink pussy lips, her tongue softly exploring the blonde's twat and caressing her erect clit. Mike stroked his pole softly, enjoying the view, and then he saw Kelly watching him. Her fingers were on her tits, massaging them, pulling her nipples. Mike crawled over to her and straddled her chest, laying his big cock down between her succulent tits. He was still wet with their pussy juices, and his cock slid between her tits. She pressed them together and he stroked back and forth, fucking her breasts. She moaned as Linda ate her, then brought her mouth up and licked Mike's cockhead. He slid foward further, his balls brushing against her chest, and she took his cock in both hands and licked and kissed the head. He saw her spasm, and knew she was orgasming from Linda's tongue.

Mike rolled off of Kelly and indicated to Linda to move around and let Kelly return the favor. Linda smiled, turned her body, straddled Kelly's face, and bent over, bringing her mouth once again to contact with Kelly's twat. Kelly moaned, brought her fingers up to Linda's cunt, and began to explore her with her tongue. Linda moaned, writhed, enjoying Kelly's first attempt at cunnilingus.

Mike couldn't just sit on the sidelines watching this. His cock was rigid watching them explore each other's pussies, and he had loved the feel of Kelly's big tits and soft lips on his cock. He moved around behind Linda, taking her hips in his hands, and pushed his cockhead against her twat. Kelly reached up and guided him in, licking the underside of his shaft as he slowly pumped it into Linda. She writhed with pleasure at his invasion. Kelly resumed her attention to Linda, flicking her clit with her tongue, and Linda orgasmed. Mike slid more fully into her, bringing her to another climax, and then he began to pump her rhythmically while Kelly ate her. Linda writhed, bucked, and kept licking Kelly's clit, bringing Kelly to climax with her. Mike felt his orgasm surging at the feel of Linda's tight twat on his cock, and Kelly moved her hand to massage his balls, bringing him over the edge. He pulled his cock out of Linda, letting it fall on Kelly's face, and she jacked him off, his cum oozing out onto her lips and cheek and chin. She licked him clean, slid him back into Linda until Linda came again, and then Mike pulled out.

Linda turned, laying on Kelly, and kissed and licked Mike's cum off her face. She purred, "Oh, wow, you two know how to fuck me! Care to experience that, Kelly?"

Kelly kissed Linda, fondling her twat, and climbed over her, straddling Linda's face and beginning to eat Linda's twat again. Mike, thrilled at the amorous duo, moved behind Kelly, and Linda took his cock in her small hand and helped him slide slowly inside the blonde's pink twat. Kelly groaned, moaned with pleasure, and came for Mike even before Linda could begin sucking her clit.

Vicky was on the grass, on her hands and knees. Under her, Stu was balls deep in her pussy. Behind her, Mark was balls deep in her ass. The sun was high, clearly after noon, and she wondered, very briefly, what kind of tan lines she was going to get from this. Then another orgasm racked her body and she lost her grip on Ted's cock, letting it slip out of her mouth as she gasped and moaned. Vicky had no idea how many times the guys had made her cum, but she knew that they had all cum at least four times. Her face and tits and thighs were slick with their chism. She felt Mark buck, thrust hard, and knew he had just hit another orgasm. He pulled out of her and lay on the grass, breathing hard. Vicky was able to concentrate on Ted, sucking his cock and massaging his balls until at last he came again, groaning as a few drops of cum oozed out into Vicky's mouth. She sucked him dry even as Stu pulled her down hard onto his cock and dropped another load into her already cum-filled cunt.

Vicky rolled off of him, laying at the side of the pool. She rose onto an elbow, looking at the three studs with their softening cocks.

"Quite a prom night, boys," she purred, feeling well and thoroughly fucked.

"Can't wait for the graduation party," Ted groaned, gingerly putting his swimming trunks on.

Vicky laughed, "I think all of you guys graduated today!"

Nude, Vicky escorted the guys inside. Mike and the girls were nowhere to be found. The guys grabbed their clothes, put on t-shirts, and headed down to Mark's house. Vicky returned to poolside and laid in a deck chair, wondering vaguely what Mike was up to. At last he came to the pool. He was still nude, his large cock hanging red and swollen.

"What happened to the girls?" Vicky asked as he stood next to her.

"Getting showered," he replied. "Was wondering if you wanted to join them."

Vicky reached over to him and fondled his manhood. It was hot. She smiled, "Didn't they satisfy you?"

He shrugged, "Why settle for two, if you can have three. Speaking of that..."

"It was amazing. My ass and pussy...oh God."

He took her hand and pulled her up. She kissed him passionately, and felt her pussy gush with fluid. His cock was growing rigid again. He led her upstairs. She heard the shower running and entered the bathroom, then stepped into the tub. She found Kelly and Linda there, kissing, their hands exploring one another's pussies. Mike stepped in behind her. Kelly looked down, saw his erect cock, and moaned. Linda immediately dropped to her knees, cupping water in her hands and running it over his rod. She began to suck him, and then Kelly and Vicky joined her, the three of them sucking and licking his cock and balls.

Mike smiled, hoping he wouldn't have to wait for next prom to have another day like this. His cockhead in her mouth, Vicky was thinking the same thing.

Hope you enjoyed! Email me or post your thoughts

Cindy
cindykim1982@hotmail.com