PDA

View Full Version : ~*~ Fairy Tales ~*~

Lilith
06-18-2003, 11:44 AM
What fairy tale or fairy tale character do you most identify with and why?

I seem to have Rapunzel on my mind...always someone trying to get her to let her hair down so they can reach her.

babybunny
06-18-2003, 12:08 PM
Sleeping Beauty.... She is always in the bed isnt she? ;)

Actually my family has always called me that since I am blonde and blue eyed. And I love my sleep when I can get it. :)

T-S
06-18-2003, 12:15 PM
Big Bad Wolf, it's the dressing up in Grandmas clothes that does it ;) :D

Loulabelle
06-18-2003, 12:35 PM
Cinderella.

I have no idea why, but it's always been my absolut favourite and there's even something about it that's a bit of a turn on for me!

I think it's probably because it is the ultimate in romance and mystery and I'm a sucker for the underdog. I love how she gets what she rightfully deserves in the end. I am also somewhat fixated on that whole metamorphosis she undergoes......it just holds me in rapture.

I would love to play Cinderella, but alas I've been told I'm not appropriate for that kind of part. Just a personal fantasy of mine to walk into a room, in all my finery and have everyone gasp at my beauty.

skipthisone
06-18-2003, 12:37 PM
Grumpy Dwarf...he is the bastard of them all....but the ladies still love him ;)

Christine
06-18-2003, 12:49 PM
You took the words right out of my mouth Lou.
I loved princesses when I was little, and especially Cinderella. Her struggles and final triumph made quite an impression on me, and being Cinderella was a favorite childhood fantasy of mine (that and being rescued from savages by Robin Hood and his merry men...*grin*)

fzzy
06-18-2003, 04:00 PM
I guess mine would be Rapunzel as well ..... my hair is very thick and I've had it long many times because it grows very fast as well. And of course ... I like the view from the ivory tower!!! :)

jennaflower
06-18-2003, 07:50 PM
Okay....

The Princess in Shrek.. can't deny it.

Summer
06-18-2003, 08:30 PM
One of the flying monkeys from The Wizard of Oz.

I have always like them. ;) :)

LixyChick
06-18-2003, 09:46 PM
Alice in Wonderland!

I just gotta get some of what's in that pipe and in that bottle.......and I need to find out what the hell that Cheshire cat is smiling about! Not to mention the party! But..........poo on that damn queen! Oh......and I know a guy who looks just like Tweedle Dee........or is it Tweedle Dum? I can never tell the difference betwixt the two! TeeHee!

Now........I'm not blonde (even if the bottle I use says I should be).......but ain't Alice cute in that little dress and socks and shiny shoes? Though, I know I'd wear some damn sexy panties under that dress.......so's whenever I climbed around like she did I'd leave an impression on all who were folllowing behind me! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

dadaist
06-18-2003, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by Summer
One of the flying monkeys from The Wizard of Oz.

I have always like them. ;) :)

Ah but the monkeys can all be controlled with the witch's special cap. THAT's what I want. Armies of flying monkies, winkie body guards, and an army of rolling tin cans all shouting "CONQUEST! CONQUEST!" electronically...er wait a minute, mixing stories here.