PDA

View Full Version : Vicky Hosts the Party

Cindy Kim 2
06-16-2003, 03:50 AM
Vicky was nervous. It was the first time she and Mike had hosted any of his professional friends since they had been married. As a couple, they had had old college friends and groups of people over, but never Mike's colleagues. She had spent all morning cleaning the apartment, then she had gone to the grocery to get all the hors devours, and then she had gone to the salon to have her hair done. Finally everything was ready. The apartment looked great, the food was all on the small dining table, and plates and glasses and drinks were all set out.

Mike had told Vicky a thousand times tonight that she looked stunning. She was grateful for that, but her own appearance was the least of her concerns. Her brunette hair was cut short, very cute a perky. She still had a deep tan from the summer. She wore a black slip dress, form fitting, enhancing her impressive bust and her thin waist. Under the dress she wore no bra, as the dress would accomodate none, but her c-cup breasts were round and firm and she could get away with it. She wore no underwear under the dress, as the material was tight to her skin and would show any panty line. She had on her favorite black heels, strappy and flirty. As always, she had on the diamond engagement ring and wedding band that Mike had given her, and she wore a gold bracelet and choker and diamond earrings. All in all, she was enough to catch anyone's eye.

They were having two couples over. Linda Chang was one of the cardiology fellows. She had apparently gone to college early and done a combined college and med school program, because as a first year fellow she was just 26, three years older than Vicky. Her fiance was a lawyer named Chris Connors, whom Vicky had never met. She liked Linda. Linda was funny, forward, and very attractive - slim, but tall, with long black hair. The other couple was Frank Johnson, one of the other fellows in the program, and his wife, Sarah. When they arrived Vicky was taken by Sarah. She was blonde, petite, and gorgeous.

The party went well from the get-go. The three doctors knew each other well and were already fast friends. The other three followed along the banter easily. Sarah, particularly was able to mix it up with the others, joking and keeping everything going smoothly. The drinks flowed through dinner, and by dessert everyone was getting buzzed.

As Sarah was looking around the living room, she cried out, "Holy shit! You guys have Taboo! I love that game!"

"You want to play?" Mike asked.

"Absolutely, I will kick ass at this game!" Sarah replied.

"Tough talk, little girl," said Frank.

"Guys against girls," Linda said. "Little guys, that is."

"Whoever loses each round drinks," Mike said.

"A drinking game, Mike?!" Linda replied. "Very college!"

They got the game started. The women sat on the floor in front of the couch, the men sat across from them. The game went back and forth, both sides too buzzed at the start of the game to be very good at it, and everybody got worse quickly as the drinking accelerated. Vicky felt herself go from buzzed to drunk, and she felt her libido rise with the alcohol level. Mike looked hot tonight, and the other two guys over there weren't bad either. And she could see Mike eyeing Linda and Sarah as well. Apparently she wasn't the only one feeling a little heat, because suddenly Sarah spoke up.

"Jesus, I'm drunk as shit! No more booze, I don't wanna get sick. We have to play for something else."

"Such as?" Mike asked eagerly.

Sarah grinned, "How about for our modesty? Winning side gets to have someone lose a little."

"You are so on," Frank said. "Everybody is gonna get to see what a hot wife I have."

And what a hot fiancee I have," Chris laughed.

"Not a chance anyone's seeing anything but you guys," Linda shot back.

It was the guys' turn to go. Vicky's heart was in her throat, thinking about the distinct lack of clothing she was starting this game with. The shoes, the dress, and then that was that. Not that she was unaccustomed to showing a little flesh. But to Mike's colleagues?!

Frank blew his go, saying one of the Taboo words. Linda happily hit the buzzer and before the girls could confer, she said, "Chris, take it OFF!"

Chris kicked off his shoes and the girls all protested, so he peeled off his socks as well. Only partially mollified, Sarah took a card, Mike pushing up next to her to make sure she didn't mess up, and Vicky guessed the right word. The girls whispered together, and decided on Mike. He also took off his shoes and socks. He winked at Vicky. He knew what she was, or wasn't, wearing.

But the game had started well, and the girls were off to the early lead. The next few rounds went back and forth. The guys won, and had Sarah lose her heels. The girls won, and Frank lost his shoes and socks. The guys won again twice in a row, and first Vicky, then Linda were asked to kick off their shoes. Vicky was sweating then, painfully aware that Mike knew, and could easily tell the other guys, that she was wearing just the dress now.

The girls won three hands in a row, and at Linda's urging they agreed to pick on Chris. He lost his button up shirt, his jeans, and then his t-shirt, and suddenly there was some serious skin being exposed. The girls cheered with each article of clothing and then made lewd comments as he sat in his boxers.

The guys finally won a hand, and Chris urged them to take a little revenge. Linda obliged by unzipping her skirt and letting it fall. She wore her tank top blouse and her legs looked long and sexy leading up to her skimpy white panties. The guys won another hand and Linda was picked again. She stripped off her blouse, sitting now in her string bikini panties and her lacy white bra. She looked fabulous.

Then the girls won, and they all laughed, picking Chris. He shrugged, stood, and dropped his boxers. Vicki was amazed at how bold he was, and then she saw that he nothing to be ashamed off. His cock, semi-hard, hung long and wide.

"See why I like him?" Linda grinned. Vicky felt her pussy grow moist.

"Too much nude guy here," Mike grumbled. "Our turn."

Sure enough, the guys won the round. He said quickly, "Vicky."

She blushed. He had been holding on to that as his ace, and now he had played it. She stood, unzipped her dress slowly, facing the guys, let the straps fall off her shoulders, and the dress slid, silky and smooth, down her body to the floor.

"Holy shit," exhaled Frank, staring at her, standing nude. Vicky's large round breasts bounced as she sat. The guys fixed their gaze on her shaven twat, her pink pussy lips puffy. Chris's cock grew hard as he looked at her.

"No wonder you're so tired all the time, Mike," Linda said.

Vicky drew a card. Chris sat next to her, his chest pressed against her shoulder, his hand brushing against her bare hip. She tried to focus on the card, but kept looking down at his long, erect cock, feeling an overwhelming urge to touch it. She blew the card, saying one of the Taboo words almost immediately.

"Sarah," the guys said in unison.

The blonde wore a one piece straight dress. She unzipped it, pulled it up over her head. Underneath she wore a matching white thong and bra set. She sat next to Mike as he drew a card. He blew it, just as Vicky had, and suddenly his jeans were on the floor.

The guys were now thoroughly distracted, with Vicky nude and Linda and Sarah in their bras and panties. The girls made a run, and within minutes both Mike and Frank were wearing just their boxers.

"Care to up the stakes?" Linda asked.

"How?" Mike replied, looking hungrily at her. Vicky didn't mind. Linda was amazingly sexy. And, besides, Vicky had found a couple of excuses to brush her hand or arm against Chris's rigid cock.

"Winners take all. They get whatever, from whoever, they want."

"Oh yes," Chris said, looking directly at Vicky.

It was the guys' turn again. Somehow they kept their concentration, and, after a few moments of heated whispering, they said, "Linda."

She popped off her bra casually, her b-cup breasts bouncing, her brown nipples erect. She tossed the bra to Mike. The girls were up next, and they kept their cool, winning the round.

"Mike," they said.

Mike, remaining seated, peeled off his boxers, and threw them to Linda. His long cock popped free, hanging over his leg.

"Jesus!" Linda said, her eyes wide. "I mean, no offense, Chris, because you know I LOVE your cock, but that thing is HUGE! Vicky, how do you manage that man's dick?!"

"Wait'll it gets really hard," Vicky giggled. "It gets so fat."

"We gotta focus, guys," Mike said. "We got things to do here!"

The guys did focus, winning the round. They whispered again, and said, "Sarah."

The blonde, with more hesitation than Linda, took off her bra, tossing it aside. Her tits were large, looking even larger on her petite frame, her pink nipples small. Mike's cock got larger and Sarah looked at it, starting to smile.

It was the girls' turn. The card stumped them. Time expired, and the guys conferred again. They looked at Linda and Sarah, whispered more, and then finally said, "Two to one margin. Sarah."

Sarah stood, turning her back to the guys, and bent over, peeling down her thong. They all moaned at the sight of her tight round ass, and then moaned again at the view of her twat they got as she stepped out of the panties.

"That looks so sweet," Chris groaned.

Smiling, Sarah turned and tossed her panties to them. Her hair was naturally blonde, a tiny tuft of short trimmed hair over the top of her clit.

It was down to Frank and Linda now. The tension was high. The guys were up, and they didn't choke.

"Oh yes," Mike said. Linda stood, slowly, steadily pulling down her panties. She stood, kicking them high into the air. Like Vicky, her pussy was shaved bare. She sat on the couch, spreading her legs boldly, the guys enjoying the view, and she began to run her right forefinger over her clit.

"I guess Frank gets first pick," she said.

He smiled, stripping down his boxers. His cock was hard, long and sweet, and he walked up to Linda. He said gruffly, "I choose you, and I'd like to feel your lips on my cock."

Looking up at him with her brown eyes, Linda ran her hands down his hard shaft, massaging his balls, and she began to suck the head of his cock. He groaned, "Oh shit! Oh shit she sucks well, Chris!" Linda took more of his cock in her mouth, sliding her lips up and down his long shaft.

Mike approached Sarah, his cock massive, standing straight in front of him. He said, "I like the look of what Linda's doing. How about you try that for me?" Sarah smiled, stroking his long cock, kneeling on the floor, and she licked up the long shaft, then around his head, before she began to suck the head. She had trouble getting it all in her mouth, but she managed it, and Mike watched her work for him, smiling.

Chris just sat on the ground, his cock pointing to the ceiling, and he motioned for Vicki to come to him. She crawled across the floor to him, her head swimming with desire. She knelt next to him, massaging his cock and balls with both hands, and then she bent over, brushing her short hair back, and she began to suck him. He moaned with pleasure. Her left hand move down to his balls, caressing them as she sucked him, first giving him head, then taking him deeper, her right hand squeezing the base of his shaft. She licked down the shaft then, her head diving between his legs, sucking his balls. She jacked his cock as she did that, and he gasped, "Fuck, Mike, she's sucking my nuts, man! Goddam your wife is so hot!"

Vicki sucked his nuts harder, stroking his cock, and then moved her mouth back up to his head, massaging the balls again, stroking him, sucking him. Chris groaned, and Vicki sucked hard on his head. His cum shot into her mouth, large hot spurts of it. Vicki swallowed it as he came, her mouth filling, the cum spilling down her chin. Finally his last drops of cum oozed from his cock, and Vicky leaned back, wiping the cum from her chin.

Sarah and Linda were still busy sucking cock. Vicky looked back at Chris, who was sitting upright now. His cock was still strong and hard.

"On your knees," he said. Vicky obeyed, getting on her hands and knees. He took position behind her, reaching between her thighs and fondling her wet pussy. She felt his cock press up against her twat, and she eased back toward him, inviting him in. He eagerly accepted, grasping her hips and sliding his cock slowly into her tight wet cunt. Vicky gasped, moaned, feeling that big cock invade her. Hearing her, Mike turned, and smiled, seeing the pleasure on her face. Watching his wife get taken, he came. Sarah was sucking his balls, taking her cue from Vicky, jerking his large cock, and his cum shot out, splashing her blonde hair and her back. She quickly moved up to take his load in her mouth, and his cum splashed across her eyes and nose before she managed to get her lips over his cockhead. She was laughing, and the cum spilled out of her mouth, over her chin, falling on her round tits. She leaned back, jacking him off still, his last wads flipping onto her tits and stomach.

"What a cumbath," she said, wiping off her eyes.

Mike lay down without a word, his massive cock rising straight into the air. Brushing her hair out of her cum-splashed face, Sarah straddled his cock, facing him, her feet planted on the rug, and, balancing herself against the end table, holding his cock with her left hand, lowered herself onto his pole.

"Oh FUCK!" she cried as the head pushed into her. In little bobs and wiggles she impaled herself on him, more and more of his cock disappearing into her tight little hole. And then he was as deep as he could go inside her, three or four inches of his cock still visible, and she began to ride him, shuddering, orgasming already.

Linda quickly finished off Frank, tickling the underside of his cockhead with her tongue, squeezing his balls, jacking his cock, and he obliged by spurting his cum all over her face, thick wad after wad blasting and covering her lips, nose, and eyes. The horny Asian took it happily, giggling as his white chism dripped down her cheeks and chin. She wiped it out of her eyes, spreading it on her firm tits, and then she lay back on the couch, playing with her clit as he knelt and slid his hard cock smoothly into her wet twat. He began to ram her, her legs wrapping around his lower back, her whole body shuddering with his thrusts.

Vicky was orgasming, Chris's fine cock filling her pussy with powerful strokes. Her tits were swinging, his hips smacking forcefully against her ass. He was gasping and moaning as he fucked her, and she could tell he was close to cumming again. She reached back, between his legs, and squeezed his nuts as he pushed deep into her.

"Holy shit!" he gasped, his load exploding suddenly deep into Vicky's cunt. He rammed her hard, bringing her to an intense climax, and the two of them came together, writhing in pleasure.

Chris slid out of Vicky, and she turned and kissed him, stroking his hard, hot cock as their tongues met, their bodies pressing against each other. They rose and went to the kitchen, pouring a glass of wine. They each drank from it, then Vicky dipped her fingers into it and spread the wine over his cock and balls. She squatted down and licked the wine off him.

On the couch, Linda was sweating from many orgasms. Frank pulled his cock from her cunt and said, "I think the deal was not just whomever we choose, but whatever as well." He pushed her knees back to her tits, her ass perking up for him. Linda held her legs back while Frank leaned down, tonguing her twat, his forefinger touching her asshole.

"What are you going to do to my fiancee?" Chris asked, laughing, as Vicky continued to lick his balls.

Frank rose up again, pushing his hard cock against Linda's ass. Wordlessly he brought his hips forward, and the head of his cock disappeared inside of her ass. Linda gasped, "AHHH SHIT!" Frank held her hips tight, and pushed in further, thrusting, burying his rod in her ass. Linda clutched her own thighs, her nails digging in, and she clenched her teeth as he invaded her tight ass.

"Nice idea," Chris said.

"You think so?" Vicky asked.

Then she was on her hands and knees again, Chris behind her. This time he touched her ass softly before pressing his large cock-head against her. She moaned as the big head pushed her ass open, his hands holding her firmly in place. She reached between her legs and massaged her wet clit, bringing herself to orgasm as he pushed further and further into her ass. She moaned in pleasure, shivering and shuddering, orgasming again when she felt his thighs press against her ass, his balls slap against her cunt, his wonderful cock buried to the hilt in her ass.

"Oh shit, yeah, she LOVES this!" Chris said, smacking her ass as he pounded it. Vicky did love it, orgasming again and again at the feel of her own finger on her clit and his big rod deep in her ass.

"I'm cumming," Frank groaned, pushing deep in Linda. She cried out as his pubic hair flattened against her ass. He tensed up, dropping his load deep in her ass. Finally he pulled out, squeezing the last of his cum onto her back.

Mike, meanwhile, was now on top of Sarah, her legs spread wide, her ankles at his shoulders, his huge cock driving again and again into her pussy, her lips red and engorged. She had been orgasming nonstop for the better part of an hour, and both of them were covered in sweat. Finally he hit his second orgasm, driving deep into her, causing her to clench his arms, digging her red painted nails into his triceps, as his chism spurted into her. He eased out of her, and stood, leaving her lying on the ground, smiling and toying with herself. Linda was sitting on the couch, and he turned her, until she was kneeling on the couch, her back to him. He ran his hands up and down her sides, caressing her tits, kissing her long neck, moving a hand down to her clit. She rose up for him, moaning, her legs spread, and he eased his fat cock-head into her cunt. Linda came at once, reaching down, rubbing her clit happily as he filled her.

"Been wanting to fuck you for a while," she moaned. "Never thought I'd have the chance!"

"Every guy in the hospital's been wanting to fuck you," he replied. "Glad I got the chance. Linda, you're pussy is so sweet!"

Chris slid his cock out of Vicky's ass, leaving her with the feel of his chism oozing out. Frank was approaching her, and Vicky lay on the floor, legs spread, waiting for him to take her. But he straddled her stomach, squeezing her big tits against his hot cock, and he pushed forward, titty fucking her. She lay there, enjoying the feel of his rod sliding between her tits, and then he slid it down her stomach, and then into her wet, cum-filled, cunt. Vicky orgasmed at once, and Frank began to pump her cunt with the vigor he had Linda's. She looked to her side, and saw Chris on top of Sarah, her legs wrapped around his hips, his hips thrusting down into her rapidly. Mike was deep inside Linda, and she was shuddering with orgasm after orgasm as he took her. All three guys kept pumping their partners, hard and fast, taking their fill of them.

Then, almost at once, all the guys pulled out, satisfied smiles on their faces, cum oozing from their cocks.

"Man, my shit needs a rest," Chris said, breathing heavily. Like the others, his cock was red and swollen.

"Mine, too," Mike said.

"Let's just chill and let the girls put on a little show," Frank suggested.

"Like what?" Linda asked, getting gingerly off the couch and brushing her hair out of her face. Her knees were shaking as she stood, nude and sweaty and well fucked.

"I think I know," Susan said, standing, smiling. She walked up to Linda as the guys sat, Frank and Mike in easy chairs, Chris on the couch. She touched Linda's face and brought her mouth to Linda's lips. They kissed, pressing their bodies together.

"Oh yes!" Chris groaned.

Vicky joined the two women, and the three stood, kissing, touching each others bodies. They sank to the floor, the guys watching as they lay down. Vicky and Sarah both kissed Linda, then each other, and then Vicky moved down to kiss Linda's breasts, then her stomach, then she reached her wet, swollen pussy, and her tongue played with Linda's clit.

"Oh, man, Mike, your wife is so hot," Frank said. "She looks like she knows her way around a pussy."

Evidently Linda thought so, too, because she moaned and writhed as Vicky ate her out. Sarah, watching Vicki, smiled, then straddled Linda's face. Linda quickly rose up, her tongue brushing Sarah's cunt, sliding into it, and then tickling her clit. Sarah groaned with pleasure. Linda hit an orgasm quickly, overcome by Vicky's skillful tongue and Sarah's sweet smell, and Vicky kept going, keeping her at that pitch of erotic frenzy. Then Sarah rose off Linda, having climaxed, and moved around behind Vicky, laying down, moving up between Vicky's legs, tasting her sweet cunt. Vicky groaned then, driven to ecstacy by the soft strokes of Sarah's tongue. She bucked with pleasure, cumming again and again.

And then she felt the guys hands on her, lifting to her feet. Chris and Frank escorted her to the couch. Frank sat at one arm of the couch. Vicky got on her hands and knees on the couch, lowering her head to suck his hard cock, and Chris took his position behind her and began to fuck her cunt one more time. On the floor, Mike stood, Linda and Sarah kneeling before him, both women licking and sucking his cock and balls. Vicky gave into her ecstacy again, orgasming repeatedly as first Chris, then Frank fucked her pussy and her ass. At long last they were finished with her, too exhausted to fuck her any more, and she lay on the couch, her head on Frank's lap, her legs across Chris's, watching as Mike lay on the floor, Linda riding him while he ate Sarah, then Sarah bouncing up and down on his cock while Linda writhed on his face.

At last the guests left for home, dressing haphazardly in whatever outerwear they could find. Vicky and Mike lay on the couch, nude, and she looked at the boxers, bras, and panties still scattered on the floor. She fondled Mike's semi-hard cock.

"Successful party, I think," she said.

He laughed, "Oh yeah."

"I'm exhausted," she purred.

"I still have a little left," he said.

"How?!"

He grinned, moving over her, his cock growing rigid again, and he slid it slowly into her cunt. Vicky arched her back, one leg over the back of the couch, the other foot on the floor, her hands digging into his shoulders as he began to fuck her. He gasped, "C'mon, hon. You know I'd save the best for last."

"You are the best!" she moaned.

He took her for an hour, and then at last they collapsed in exhaustion, and slept the night away on the couch.