PDA

View Full Version : Vicky Smith and The Lingerie Shop

Cindy Kim 2
06-16-2003, 03:49 AM
Victoria Smith was looking for work. When she had first married Mike, she had thought she would never want to work a day in her life. She had been a college senior then, and Mike had been a Medicine Resident at the university hospital. They had met at a mutual friend's party, hit it off, and gotten married in less than a year. Mike had landed a Cardiology fellowship at the university, and everything was looking good. Vicky was now 22, married for just under two years, and starting to feel, despite Mike's protests, that she should get some kind of job to bring in some extra spending money. Mike earned next to nothing for the fellowship, and was moonlighting like a madman to earn extra money. It was high time for her to contribute.

But a college degree in English Lit, even from a brand name place like her alma mater, didn't get much in the way of high paying jobs. She had looked at the usual temp stuff - office work mostly, and hadn't felt the paltry money there was worth the time. She was looking at sales jobs now, hoping that her looks and flirty personality would get her some nice commissions.

Vicky knew she was hot. For one thing, she had always had more dates than she could squeeze into her week. For another, Mike told her she was hot on a daily basis. Over two years of monogamous sex, and he still got hard every time he saw her less than fully dressed. She was a southern belle, brunette hair to her shoulders, wide brown eyes, a nice tan, and a fit 5'3" frame with a 23 inch waist and 34-C tits. She was stylish and sassy - never too thick with the makeup, always form fitting with the clothes. And with her soft voice and North Carolina accent and easy laugh, she was a natural for sales.

One want ad had caught her eye. A position as a sales associate at a small lingerie boutique. Vicki had looked into Victoria's Secret in the mall, but had decided against the job because of the uptight manager there, but lingerie sales sounded fun. She loved lingerie, as much as Mike liked seeing her in it. She had a few items from Victoria's Secret, enough to keep the catalogue coming to the house, but got most of her really good sexy stuff from Frederick's.

Vicky took a quick shower after her morning workout and her breakfast, then dressed in a matched black bra and thong set and a tight red dress and black spiked heels and drove to the store. The boutique was out of the way, a converted private home in an older section of town. The sign at the head of the driveway said "Lacy's Lacy Things." Cute. There were three cars in the small parking lot. Vicki parked and walked into the store to the sound of small bell chimes. The place was nicely scented. She stood in the foyer, a cash register in front of her with a young petite woman behind it. The woman was about Vicki's age, attractive, red-headed. To her right and left Vicki saw rooms, well laid out with walls full of very skimpy bra and panty sets, lacy teddies, sheer robes, and the like. There were a couple of stands in each room, but not enough to make the place appear cluttered.

The red head came around the register and extended her hand, saying, "You must be Vicki! I'm Ashley, and I'm so glad to meet you. Theresa is with a client, but I'll just go take over and she'll be up in a second to greet you. She's really looking forward to talking with you in person!"

Vicki took this breathless greeting in, smiling and replying, "Well, I just hope everyone here likes what they see of me!"

Ashley looked her up and down and grinned, "Sweetie, you know you'll do all right there!" Vicky returned the grin and watched Ashley walk away. The redhead knew how to dress too, wearing a short black mini with a white blouse that showed off her toned physique and long legs. Moments later a petite Asian woman, maybe 30 years old, walked around the corner and greeted her. She had long, straight black hair, wore a very classy diamond necklace and matching earrings, and wore a silky black spaghetti strap dress that clung to her slim frame.

"Vicki, so happy you came in to talk with us! I'm Theresa, this is my store, and we're really looking for good help. Let's have a seat and we'll talk," Theresa said.

Theresa quickly explained the business to her. It was a small, privately owned boutique that catered to wealthier clientelle. All the pieces in the store were high quality, and some of the items ranged upwards of $500. Most of it was name brand from well known designers, but other items were made by unknown shops in Asia. The base salary rate was exceptional for sales
- $15 per hour, but the commissions were where things really kicked in. Theresa was offering 10% commission on sales because, as she freely admitted, her markup was huge and she could afford it.

"What's the catch?" Vicky asked.

Theresa grinned, "Glad you asked. We have clients willing to spend very big money here. They expect great service. That means we give it to them. Nothing shocking, don't worry! But we offer to model for our clients. I do it all the time, and I'll want you to do it also."

Vicky blushed, glancing around at the outfits.

Theresa laughed, "I know, I know, we specialize in pretty racy stuff. Well, honestly you'll be showing some skin here. I think some of our clients come in just to see the show - but they always leave with a big credit card bill. There are no cameras in the store, and I don't tolerate harrassing of my employees. Any customer who gets wierd isn't welcomed back. You wanted to know the catch, there it is. Interested in the job?"

Vicky thought about it for a second, then laughed, "Well, why not, I guess. The money IS good."

Theresa looked Vicky up and down, "Honey, you'll do GREAT here. Glad to have you with us! Now, go pick our a few bra and panties sets to wear when you come to work. One of the perks - a few free items off the racks. Can you start today? We could use you."

Vicky nodded and, with Theresa's help, found herself three nice bra and panty sets - all the bras lacy and sheer, the panties thongs or sheer, very sexy. Mike would love it. She noticed Ashley checking out the customer Theresa had been working with. A 50ish guy fishing his wallet out, easily several hundred dollars worth of lingerie on the counter.

Vicky picked up her first customer later that morning, a woman in her mid thirties wearing head to toe Prada with a Louis Vuitton bag. To Vicki's relief she was not asked to do any modelling, but the woman scooped up just under $1000 worth of items and left after a little over an hour. Vicki counted the money in her mind and smiled.

After lunch there was a bustle of activity. Vicki picked up two more nice sales. One was a guy in his forties who asked to see a couple of teddy and panty sets on. Vicki swallowed hard and led him back to one of the dressing rooms. The old great room of the house had been converted into two separated rooms, each with a dressing booth and a couch with an end table for drinks. Vicki took the underwear and dove into the dressing booth while the man settled onto the couch. Her heart pounding she stripped off her dress and looked at herself in the mirror. She looked great, lean and fit, with large firm breasts and a great figure. Telling herself to be brave she popped off her bra and peeled off her panties. Through the cracks in curtain she could see her client, sitting on the couch drinking a soda, looking around the room as Vicki, another man's wife, stood nude in behind the thin curtain of the dressing booth. She felt a flash of erotic pleasure at the thought, a warm feeling creeping up between her legs. Vicky put on one of the sets he had picked out, cream silk panties that tied with thin strands at the hips and a sheer silky teddy that dove low in front and ended just at the top of her hips. She could see her breasts and nipples clearly through the fabric, just as the think dark mound of her closely trimmed pubic hair could be seen through the panties. The back was cut high, revealing much of her firm ass. Taking another breath for courage she opened the curtain and walked out. He was instantly all attention as she walked toward him.

"What do you think?" Vicki asked, trying not to reveal her nervousness as his gaze moved up and down her body.

He smiled, "Very nice. Could you turn around please, so I can see how the panties look on your rear?"

Vicky turned, watching in the mirror as he gazed at her ass. She felt her pussy dampen with moisture and hoped it was not soaking into the panty, but she knew it was. She felt her nipples become erect. At his request she turned again and felt herself flush as he looked at her front, knowing he would see her excitement. If he did, he did nothing about it, but his voice was huskier as he asked her to try on the other outfit. "That one's a definite winner," he said.

This time Vicky changed hurriedly, even daring to leave the curtain open more than just a crack. She noticed that her client was now staring at the dressing booth, looking straight at the gap in the fabric, watching her moving in turning as she pulled off the teddy and untied the silk ties of her bikini bottoms. She felt warm all over, amazed at her own feeling of sexual energy, the charge she was getting from this exhibitionism. The second outfit was even racier than the first, a white lace slip that hid nothing, with long slits up the sides to her waist, and white lace panties that were little more than a small lacy patch in front and a sheer back with strings arching over her hips. Confidently now she emerged from the dressing room, knowing full well that he could see all of her. He sat on the couch, a bulge now formed at his crotch. Vicky noticed it, felt a thrill, and began to move playfully, walking back and forth in front of him, turning, flipping the slip so it flashed her ass and her crotch to him, bending over to let the slip fall open in front, then turning and bending to let it ride up to show her ass.

"What do you think?" she asked playfully, winking at him.

"I think you look spectacular," she heard Theresa coo from the doorway of the room. "Don't you agree, Tom?"

Vicky's client smiled broadly, "Theresa, where did you find her? Absolutely, she looks wonderful. She has a body like every dream I've ever had, and the way she moves! Vicky, you are a piece of work!"

"Would you like to see more of the panties?" Vicky asked, pleased when she caught Theresa's nod of approval.

Tom nodded, and Vicky walked toward him, playfully bunching up the slip to the top of her abdomen. With one hand she touched the straps of the panties, "These are cut so comfortably. And I love the way they tease by showing off my rear and my pussy just enough."

"I love it too," Tom said, absentmindedly moving his hand over his aroused crotch.

"I'll ring it up," Theresa said.

Vicky winked again at Tom then returned to the dressing booth. Leaving the curtain open even more, enough that he would see most of her body, she stripped down again and even paused to smile at him while she was nude before putting on her own bra and panties and her dress. She carefully folded up the lingerie and walked out to the register with Tom, carrying the goods. He bought the items, nodded to both ladies, and left the store.

Theresa turned to Vicky and hugged her, "You were wonderful! A natural! Oh, this is going to work out so well. I was even turned on by the way you moved in that outfit."

"Thank you," Vicky said, "But I feel like I have alot to learn. I'd love to see you or Ashley work."

"You'll have your chance," said Theresa. "One of our biggest customers is coming in at 3. He's a total playboy, loaded, and always has several girlfriends. He loves dressing them up in my stuff, and he comes in two or three times a month and walks out with bags full. I close the store for him and then all of us split the commission. You'll love him, he's such a pig, but really fun and you will make big cash off him. Oh, another customer. Go get him!"

Vicky saw two more customers before Theresa closed the store to get ready for her big spender. One was a guy who shopped with her, but ended up only buying a bathrobe ($150.00), the other was an older man who had her model for him. The outfits were as racy as last time, but Vicky felt like it was old hat now, and she laughed and flirted and he flirted right back, eating up her attention, and bought a nice bit. Vicky was counting the money in her head. All totalled, even if this big spender didn't pan out like Theresa said, she would end up with three or four hundred dollars today. If she could keep that up for a month, Vicky figured she'd equal Mike's take home. She was thrilled.

The big client arrived at 3 precisely. Vicky was impressed. He pulled up in a big Benz, strolled to the door and came in, glancing casually around. Early thirties, tall, broad shouldered, styled hair, dry cleaned suit. Theresa greeted him warmly and ushered him in while Ashley provided him with bourbon on the rocks. Theresa introduced him to Vicky. His name was Carl, and he appraised Vicky with clear appreciation, but utter cool. Theresa took him by the arm and began to walk him around the store. Vicky and Ashley waited, and Vicky noticed the frequent glances Carl shot toward her. Clearly he was curious to see the new girl more fully.

Before long Theresa had her arms full of clothes and with a look she signalled to girls to move to the changing rooms. Carl made himself comfortable on a couch while Theresa, Vicky, and Ashley huddled outside of the room. Apparently Carl had selected particular outfits for each of them to model. Vicky looked at her assortment. They ranged from skimpy to practically non-existant.

She watched as Theresa disappeared first into the changing booth and emerged in a sheer robe and panty set. The Asian woman was slim, lean, with round b-cup breasts, all delicacy and class. Carl was clearly appreciative. She moved easily around the room, striking various poses for him, without hesitation letting the robe fall open to better show her body, flipping it around to show her ass in the panties, letting her breasts flash into view. She came close to him, allowing unhurried inspection. Meanwhile Ashley had disappeared into the booth, and just as Theresa began to move away from Carl, Ashley appeared. The redhead was taller than Vicky or Theresa, long and lean, her breasts perhaps the same size as Theresa's but appearing smaller and perky on her tall body. She wore a boustiere and thong, and clearly knew her ass was a highlight on her athletic body, as she turned and wiggled it freely for Carl, fun and flirty. Vicky took note of their unhurried, sexy style, and as she went into the booth to change into her first outfit, she made up her mind that she would attempt to emulate them.

She put on her least racy outfit first, but Carl had chosen some very skimpy numbers for her, so even the least racy was brazen, a lacy, very sheer bra and thong combo. The bra pushed her c-cup breasts up and together, barely able to contain them. Vicky took a deep breath and left the booth, strolling casually toward Carl, turning for him, smiling and tossing her hair, all flirt and sass as she had seen Theresa do. He was cool and calm looking at her, but his eyes never left her body. She turned and posed, bent and wiggled for him, and felt her body warm at his attention. Just as she thought she was done, he said calmly, "I'd like to see the thong without the bra."

Vicky froze, just for a moment, in hesitation. But she was feeling so sexy, so brazen, and her hands seemed to move on their own to unsnap the bra and let it fall. She stood, breasts exposed, before him, then began to move again, letting him view her fully in just the lacy thong. Finally Theresa appeared again, ready to model for him, and Vicky scooped up the bra and moved off to the side. Carl's eyes followed her.

Her turn came again and again, each time the outfit more racy, until finally she emerged from the changing booth for him wearing her heels, a garter, and stockings, otherwise completely nude. Not in three years had a man besides Mike seen her nude, but here she was before this man, finding herself so casually strutting and bending and wiggling for him, her tits and ass and pussy completely exposed. She could feel the intensity of his stare, see the profound bulge in his pants, just as she could feel her own burning libido.

"Amazing, Theresa," Carl said. "I thought this place could not get any better. I'll take everything. I wish I could take Vicky too, but I see she's already taken. Ladies, thank you very much."

Vicky watched as Theresa and Ashley, smiling and laughing with Carl, stripped out of the lingerie that he would buy and then, nude, put everything in neatly folded piles. Vicky realized that she, too, was wearing items he meant to purchase. Following their lead, she stripped off the garter and stockings. Nude, like the other two ladies, she walked with him to the checkout stand, and waited with Ashley as Theresa rang up his purchases. Theresa walked him to the door and bid him goodnight, then turned and looked at Vicky.

"You," she breathed, "Are so sexy!"

Ashley turned to Vicky, "Oh my God she is so right! I was nowhere as cool as you when I started here! I was getting wet watching you!"

Vicky blushed as Theresa gave her a hug, her nude body pressing against Vicky's. Ashley joined them. Vicky felt herself get hot at the press of their flesh to her own. She felt Ashley's hand move down her back, caressing her hip and ass. Theresa's lips pressed softly against her neck. Vicky moaned as both of them began to kiss her, their hands exploring her body. She moved her hands as well, touching their breasts, their stomachs, their cleanly shaven twats

The three women sank to the floor there, on the soft carpet, touching and kissing. Even as Vicky kissed Ashley, she watched in excitement and awe as Theresa kissed her breasts, toying with her nipples, then moved down her stomach, between Vicky's spread legs. She closed her eyes, feeling the press of Ashley's body against hers, Ashley's passionate kisses, her own fingers rubbing Ashley's bare, erect clit, even as Theresa began to explore Vicky's pussy with her soft tongue. Vicky arched her back, her passion building as Theresa kissed and licked her expertly, bringing her quickly to her climax. She writhed under their soft touches, orgasming hard and long.

She opened her eyes to find Theresa moving up her body, kissing Ashley rubbing her breasts against Vicky's. Then Theresa moved over her, straddling Vicky's face. Vicky looked at her wet, shaven pussy, smelled her sweet scent, and eagerly began to lick her. Theresa moaned, pressing her cunt against Vicky's mouth. Vicky felt Ashley move down now, taking Theresa's place between her legs, and she felt Ashley's long fingers begin to explore inside of her even as her lips began to play with Vicky's clit. She orgasmed again, as much from the sweet taste of Theresa as from Ashley's wonderful technique. She felt Theresa become wetter, felt her move her hips more urgently against Vicky's mouth, and Theresa began to moan as her own orgasm overcame her.

"Ohhh, she's so hot," Theresa moaned. Ashley, her face buried in Vicky's soaking wet mound, merely hummed in reply as another of Vicky's orgasms exploded on her.

Theresa rolled off Vicky and the Asian lay back, playing with her own twat as Ashley turned, her mouth still working on Vicky, bringing her own cunt over Vicky's face. Vicky happily accepted her offer and began to kiss and suck on Ashley's sweet clit. Vicky saw Theresa watching them, masturbating, and then she closed her eyes, giving herself again to passion of the moment, tasting Ashley's juices, bringing her to a powerful climax, even as Ashley continued to make her cum again and again.

Finally all three women were spent, laying cuddled together on the floor, kissing and fondling. Finally Ashley excused herself, having a date with her fiancee later. That reminded Vicky that, even though Mike was on call that night, he would be curious about how her day went, and she had no idea what to tell him. She lay with Theresa a little longer, enjoying the press of her body and the taste of her lips, then finally got dressed and left to go home.

On the phone that night she told Mike all about the job, including how she modelled for the clients and how they reacted. But she kept to herself the passionate encounter with Theresa and Ashley, unsure how he would react. Mike would certainly love to see her with two other women, especially as gorgeous as those two. But would he be okay with it when he wasn't there to share?

She was surprised and pleased at his reaction to her modelling. He first seemed uncertain, then told her that it was fine with him if the men behaved and didn't try anything. He was proud of her body, and didn't mind at all if other men got to see it. They could just be jealous of him.

The next morning, after her run, Vicky made up her mind look more like a professional in the business. To do that, she wanted to follow Theresa and Ashley's lead. She carefully shaved her pussy, until her skin was smooth and bare. She examined herself in the shower, exploring and enjoying her new look and feel. Vicky masturbated with her fingers until she orgasmed, then got out, dried off, and put on a thong and bra set that Theresa had given her, putting on a sheer white blouse above and black miniskirt below, and finishing it off with her strappy black heels. With a thrill of sexual energy she drove to work.

Theresa greeted her with a passionate kiss at the door. Vicky eagerly accepted the kiss, her body warming as Theresa's tongue explored her lips while her hands moved down Vicky's sides, then caressed back up her thighs, pulling her skirt up over her hips. Vicky felt Theresa's hands caress her ass, her fingertips brushing against the thong nestled between her cheeks. Vicky brushed her hand up under Theresa's short hemmed dress and felt the damp silk of her panties. Theresa moaned softly, releasing Vicky and turning to tend to the store.

Vicky smiled and went to the dressing rooms. Ashley was modelling, and Vicky took a moment to watch, enjoying the redhead's toned body and her confident movements, remembering the feel of her breasts and the taste of her pussy. She felt her cunt grow damp at the memory.

The day went well. Vicky had four customers, all older men, all of whom bought several items after waching Vicky model for them. She found that each experience was fun and different, each time tailored to the personality of the client. Finally, as the day was winding to a close, Vicky had just said goodbye to one of her customers and was busy straightening up the dressing room. She had just rearranged the room and slipped back into her blouse and skirt when she heard Theresa and Ashley approaching, talking excitedly. They emerged into the dressing room, Theresa carrying an armful of lingerie and Ashley following close behind.

"Ashley, sweetie, it's nearly closing time, you DO NOT have to stay for this customer," Theresa said.

"Oh, honey, don't you even try to play that game," Ashley admonished. "You are not having the HOT doctor to yourself!"

Theresa grinned, "You tart! Well, then go get him and bring him back. I'll start getting changed. Vicky, sugar, you get on home and spend some time with your husband." With that Theresa disappeared into the changing booth with teddy and thong.

Ashley turned triumphantly and hurried down the hallway to get the client. Vicky finished straightening up the room and turned to leave, just as the client appeared. It was Mike. He winked at her as Ashley escorted him to the couch and sat him down. She disappeared to make him coffee. Just as Vicky was about to speak to him, Theresa appeared out of the changing booth. Mike turned his gaze appreciatively to Theresa, examining her tight body in the thong panties and lacy teddy. She walked up to him, moving and swaying, turning around for him, letting him examine her body.

"Very impressive," he said. Ashley handed him a mug of coffee and disappeared into the changing booth, winking at Vicky. She hissed, "this guy is SO hot! You go next!"

Ashley appeared moments later, in a sheer mesh string bikini set. Mike whistled softly as she bent and twisted in front of him, toying with the ties, loosening them seductively. Vicky watched her for a moment, and felt her libido grow. She ducked into the changing booth, determined to show Mike what she was capable of. She picked a sheer robe and lacy thong and put them on and strode out of the booth. Her body was completely exposed to him, and he grinned at her mischeviously. Vicky felt a rush of passion and slipped the tie off the robe, letting it glide open, baring herself for him.

Then Theresa was out next to her, wearing her heels, stockings, and a garter, no bra or panties. She slid up next to Vicky, touching herself seductively, and then sat on the sofa next to Mike.

"Seeing anything you like so far, Dr..."

"Smith." Mike finished for her. He touched her garter, moving his hand to the inside of her thigh, and said, "Yes, very much." Vicky watched him, her nipples becoming erect as he touched Theresa so erotically. He said, "Thank you for the coffee. I was working in the hospital all night."

Theresa cooed, "You must be exhausted. If you would me to, I'd be happy to give you a massage while you watched the show."

Mike smiled, "I would like that."

Theresa tugged at his scrub shirt, helping him to remove it. She looked at his lean, muscular torso and raised an eye at Vicky. Mike lay down on the sofa and she tugged down the scrub pants, exposing the top of his rear, then she straddled him, her bare pussy pushing up against his skin. He moaned at Theresa began to massage him. Ashley appeared from the booth, also wearing a garter and stocking set, and she approached Mike, watching Theresa massage him. The redhead knelt on the ground before the couch and began to rub his shoulders. She cooed to Vicky, "There's one thing left in there, sweetie, why don't you model it for the doctor."

Vicky, her mind a haze of passion and lust, dove into the booth. All she saw there was a single black thigh garter. She stripped off her robe and panties and slipped the garter up her thigh. In her spike heels and her garter, she looked built for sex. For a moment she stood in the booth, the curtain half open, softly touching her bare pussy while she watched Ashley and Theresa massage her husband's back, his hands happily wandering over Theresa's hip and thigh, then to Ashley's side, to her breasts. She watched as he moved his hand down her stomach and began to toy with her bare clit. Ashley moaned and began to gyrate her hips on his hand.

"God, laying on my stomach is killing my cock," Mike groaned.

"Oh, dear, I am so sorry!" Theresa cried. She rose off of him, allowing him to turn over onto his back. Vicky saw the huge bulge in his scrub pants. Theresa eagerly pulled down his pants and his boxers, releasing his shaft.

"Oh my lord!" Ashley said, staring at his erect rod. Theresa stopped pulling his pants down to look at it and said, "Oh shit that is amazing!" The petite Asian's hands moved to his cock slowly, stroking it as she stared at it in awe. Vicky toyed with her clit, feeling her juices flow over her fingers. Theresa stripped Mike's pants off completely, then straddled his ankles and leaned forward, massaging his enormous pole. Mike moaned as Ashley's hands joined Theresa's, both of them stroking and massaging his cock and balls. Theresa began to lick and suck the head. Vicky finally emerged from the booth, walking toward them, bare save for the heels and garter.

Mike's eyes popped wide, "Holy shit, honey, you shaved your pussy!"

Theresa stopped sucking him and looked at Vicky, "Vicky, this is MIKE?!"

Vicky nodded, stepping up to him. His hand rose to meet her bare twat, his fingers exploring her lovingly. Theresa watched for a moment, then brushed her hair back and began to suck the head of his cock again. Ashley joined her, kissing his stomach, then his hips, then his shaft, licking him up and down. Vicky watched them work on her husband, watched as Ashley took over sucking his head while Theresa worked her way down his long shaft and began to suck his balls. Mike writhed at that, his fingers probing Vicky more urgently, and she knew he was close to cumming. He stared at the two women working on his cock, stared at his wife's shaven pussy, and suddenly he began to buck. Ashley brushed her hair back, jacking her hand up and down hard on his cock, taking his cumload into her mouth until she couldn't take anymore, then Theresa took over, licking the head of his cock even as his cum spurted up into her face. Both women licked his shaft clean, stroking the last few drops of cum out of him, then kissed passionately.

"Oh my God, that was unreal," moaned Mike.

Without a word, Theresa mounted him, her heels digging into the couch, one hand on the back of the couch, the other on his hard abs as she lowered herself onto his rock hard cock. She moaned as it pushed into her wet cunt, guiding herself up and down on him until he was deep inside of her. Vicky watched, feeling her orgasm build at the sight of her husband's massive cock disappearing into Theresa's tight twat. Ashley turned, kissing Mike passionately, then stood and kissed Vicky. Mike, his hands now wrapped around Theresa's ankles, watched the Asian gliding up and down on him, then turned to watch Vicky and Ashley kiss, their hands exploring each other's bodies. Ashley slid down Vicky, kissing her neck, then her breasts, then her stomach, finally gliding her tongue down to Vicky's waiting clit. Mike watched all this without a word, finally sighing, "Oh my God," as Ashley began to lick his wife's wet cunt.

Vicky moved to the couch, putting one high heel on the arm of the couch, her leg over Mike's face, and Ashley moved with her, licking and kissing her twat, now open for Mike to see all. Vicky watched his eyes as he stared, taking in the sight of Ashley's tongue exploring her. Vicky felt her orgasm build faster and then explode over her, causing her to writhe and gasp and buck as Ashley licked her juices from her. Then Ashley guided Vicky down to the floor, turned, straddling her face, and began to eat Vicky's pussy again. Vicky touched Ashley's wet twat, spread her lips softly, and then began to lick and eat her. With one glance she saw Mike staring at them, watching now as his wife ate Ashley's sweet twat. Vicky heard Theresa crying out, cumming now, driving herself down on Mike's hard rod, and Mike took the opportunity to pull her hips down onto him, ramming his cock up into her, making her shudder with the orgasm.

Mike sat up, pulling her up off his cock, then guiding Theresa around and behind her over the back of the couch. He stood on the floor, positioning himself behind her, and pushed his rod up against her twat, then drove into her. She bucked for him, and he rammed her harder and faster, pulling back on her hips, fucking her furiously. Theresa cried out, orgasming again and again, her whole body shaking with each powerful thrust, Mike grunting and groaning with the feel of her tight silky twat on his hard pole. Finally he came, ramming her deep, giving her yet another orgasm even as his hot cum spurted into her. She rocked on him, her shoulder sagging, her body spasming with her orgasm, and finally he pulled out of her.
Theresa lay on the couch, purring with satisfaction.

Mike sat next to her, playing with her cunt while Vicky and Ashley continued to lick and kiss each other's pussies. Vicky saw him there, gaze fixed on them, cock still rock hard, Theresa's wet juices glistening on him, one of his hands on her soaking wet cunt, the other on his own hard cock. Vicky came then, overcome by Ashley's expert tongue and the sweet taste of her cunt and Mike's eager gaze and hard rod. Ashley came with her, grinding her pussy down onto Vicky's mouth. Mike watched them cum together, then stood and helped Ashley to her feet. The redhead brushed her hair aside and kissed him, letting him taste his wife's juices on her tongue. Vicky smiled at the thought of that, and crawled over to the couch, burying her own tongue in Theresa's pussy, eager to taste Mike's cum in her. Behind her, Mike and Ashley sank to the ground, Ashley spreading her long legs for him, laying her ankles over his shoulders. Mike pushed his cock into her, and she cried out.

"Oh oh oh oh shit oh shit how do you take this Vicky?!" she cried.

Mike pulled back and pushed again, each time penetrating deeper and deeper, each time Ashley crying out in pleasure, until he buried his shaft to the hilt in her, bringing her immediately to orgasm. She clung onto the backs of her thighs, her knees next to her ears as he increased his pace, ramming deep into her. She orgasmed again and again, encouraging him to go faster, harder, until finally Mike was jackhammering into her. He pulled out, turned her onto her hands and knees, and slammed his cock home again, sending her into another violent orgasm as he took her from behind, ramming his nine inches to the hilt again and again. Ashley bit the rug, crying out, moaning, her hands alternately clawing the run, then reaching back to clutch her own ass, then clinging onto his wrists as he drilled her. Finally when her orgasms were piled one on top of the other and she was nearly crying with ecstacy, he pulled out of her. Ashley collapsed on the floor, curled up, softly touching herself.

Vicky, her tongue still exploring Theresa's cunt, felt him kneel behind her, his wet cock pressing against her twat. She moaned, anxious for the feel of him, and he did not tease her. He invaded her, his hands on her hips, his cock driving deep inside of her, bringing her to climax. Theresa came at the same time, and Mike moaned with pleasure watching them writhe, hearing them cry out. He fucked her slow, slower than he had Ashley, so that Vicky could continue to lick Theresa. Both women came again and again, Vicky with his patient fucking, and Theresa by Vicky's eager tongue. Then Mike began to moan, and turning Vicky saw that Ashley had laid between his legs and was sucking and licking his balls as he pushed in and out of Vicky. Vicky returned her attention to Theresa, cumming again at the thought of how much pleasure Mike must have, Ashley's tongue running on his balls while his shaft slid in and out of his wife. Sure enough, Mike tensed up, rammed deep into her, and came, his cock pumping deep and hard into her twat, bringing her to yet another climax with him.

Then he slid out of her, laying on the ground with Ashley, the redhead softly licking his cock clean. Vicky climbed onto the couch with Theresa, and the two of them lay down together, Theresa on top of Vicky, touching and kissing softly. Mike's cock stood hard still, but he made no move to use it, preferring to let Ashley caress him with her hands and tongue.

Finally he said, "I like your job, hon."

Theresa, her hand playing idly with Vicky's swollen clit, said, "You know, Mike, we don't usually do this for our clients."

Vicky purred, "But you're no regular client, honey."

Ashley stroked his pole, "Consider this the VIP treatment."

He laid his head back, "I love good service. I think I'll come in here more often."

Ashley straddled him, guiding his cock into her wet twat. He moaned as she slid down onto him, then began to grind against him. She groaned, "Didn't think you could cum any more often, but I'm willing to try."

Vicky lay back, watching the redhead fuck her husband, feeling Theresa move her soft kisses back down her body, her tongue finding Vicky's cunt once more, and she smiled, wondering how much she made for overtime.