PDA

View Full Version : Is this normal???

urge63
06-12-2003, 12:15 AM
When my girlfriend gives me head or a hand job, it seems to take a lot longer for me to cum than when i am having sex. It's not that she is bad at giving head or rubbing the ol' cock, it's pleasurable and i enjoy it. But i was wondering why i cum so fast when im fucking her. If i have sex with her more do you think i will get accustomed to it, and hence take longer to ejaculate? We just started having sex and it takes about 3 or 4 minutes for me to cum. Please help!!

airhog
06-12-2003, 12:32 AM
Im pretty much the same way. She isnt bad at giving head, but the sensation just isnt as strong. I always likened it too to much rubbing of the head, but thats just a theory :D

Loulabelle
06-12-2003, 01:19 AM
Have been with a certain someone for 5 months now, and have never managed to make him cum from masturbation or oral........again, I am assured it's not the technique which is lacking (and my previous experience certianly backs that up) but just that some guys find it more difficult to cum that way.

Also, I think it can sometimes have to do with control/speed: During masturbation and oral, the woman is in charge of the movement and the speed, whereas with sex, the man will quite often end up on top which will mean he's in charge of the motion......a lot of people (men and women) climax easier when they are in control of the pace, as they can get it just right for them.

Just my thoughts for you....hope it helps. :)

skipthisone
06-12-2003, 06:11 AM
On the button there Lou, I can get off by being done by hand or oral, but it takes my concentration to do it, but when having intercourse it the exact opposite, I must concentrate NOT to cum....must be mother natures little joke.

Grumble
06-12-2003, 07:41 AM
Thumbs up for lou from me too, You are entirely like a lot of us (I hesitate to say normal, because what exactly is normal?) I have to concentrate not to cum when buried inside a woman but take immensly longer by hand or mouth.

krzykrn
06-12-2003, 11:07 AM
I just had to add what Skip and Grumble have said in their own way...

Lou = Goddess :D

Nail...head...BAM. Very true, never really thought about it, but when I read your post Lou...it ALL came to me...ahhh...dawn shines on marblehead :)

Loulabelle
06-12-2003, 01:17 PM
Hehehe *blush blush*........I must make a note to hang out in the advice forum more often! Everyone's always so nice to me! Lol

south
06-12-2003, 01:24 PM
What? Can we define a long time here? I mean what is this a race or something? Yes and no sometimes I come like Speedy Gonzales from a good "bob-job" other times it just takes a little longer. I like it to take a long time either way, but in general the warmth of her insides and the action of my balls pressing against her bottom makes me have to fight to exercise some self control otherwise it is over way too soon for both of us….

Incubus255
06-18-2003, 09:24 PM
I'd say it's normal lol at least with me, I mean my ex never could make me cum with her hand or mouth, of course she was inexpierenced so I think that may have had something to do with it, it always made her extreamly depressed though , which put preassure on me to cum , which of course has only the opposite effect lol

Really though I wouldn't worry about it to much, if it feels good just enjoy it , theres no need to rush to cum , just enjoy the time ^__^ just be sure she gets alot of attention herself lol, go 69's lmao woot woot

ericthered
06-20-2003, 04:27 PM
Interesting. I suspect Loulabelle is right and that some men MUST be in control to come quickly.

If that is the case, what happens if she gets on top? If he lies still while she does her thing, perhaps she can take her pleasure without making him come. And most ladies would vote for that.