PDA

View Full Version : UT OH!!!!!! (((((((((fzzy)))))))))

Lilith
06-11-2003, 11:14 PM
:bday: :bday: :bday:

I missed it!!!!!

Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!

I got you a little something to make up for my faux pas..........

Steph
06-11-2003, 11:27 PM
Happy birthday, Fzzy! Hope it was a good one!!!

RandyGal
06-11-2003, 11:30 PM
Happy Happy Belated B'day Fzzy!!!

Hope it was deeeeelightful...... :cool:

fzzy
06-12-2003, 01:06 AM
Wow! thanks everyone ... It just happened to be my best birthday ever ... at least as far as I remember ... in the advancing years sometimes the memory isn't as good as it should be! LOL!

But, you know its a great one when you get everything you asked for AND a few things that you wouldn't have dared ask for! ROFL!

I'm a smiley happy faced b-day girl tonight! :bday:

Oh yea and Lil .... got something better than that .... cause you know what they say ... "a guy in the hand .... " uh .... gonna shut up now! :D

Casperr
06-12-2003, 05:00 AM
Happy birthday fzzzzzzzy, glad you had a great day!

CasperTG

LixyChick
06-12-2003, 05:18 AM
Belated Happy Birthday fzzy! Sounds like you had a great one. May the coming year be just as wonderful!

fzzy
06-12-2003, 05:24 AM
Ah geez guys THANKS!

Lil ... I love the pic/card by the way! :)

Steph ... thanks ... you are such a doll!

RG - my dear deer friend!! you know I love hearing from you ... you've been quiet and all of us pixie-ites are starting to get a little worried about what you might be hatching for us! LOL!

CasperTG ... thanxxxxxx guy! always wonderful to hear from such a great guy ... and

Lixy ... thank you, thank you, thank you .... know you must be getting ready to go to work so it means a lot that you took the time to write!!! ... and thank you for such a wonderful wish! ... It's been an interesting, rollercoaster ride so far this year .... I think that's a good thing .... gotta keep on your toes! :)

Oh yea ... and by the time you get to my age ... I think birthdays actually last about 2 weeks ... otherwise you don't get to enjoy all the offers of treats that come your way! :D :D :)

skipthisone
06-12-2003, 05:53 AM
Happy to you's fzzy...but have a feeling it was taken care of just fine.

jennaflower
06-12-2003, 06:56 AM
Happy BDay fzzy... am glad to hear that it was the best one yet :) You deserve it!!!

FussyPucker
06-12-2003, 06:58 AM
Happy Belated Birthday!

Sharni
06-12-2003, 07:03 AM
Happy Belated Birthday!!!

fzzy
06-12-2003, 10:23 AM
Thanks!!!

STO - thank you ..... yes ... I'm a simple girl with simple needs .... oh ooops .... I think I just read where you said something very similar on a Loulabelle thread .... I guess true is true where ever it is said! LOL!

Jennaflower .... thank you, what a very nice thing to say .... I appreciate it very much!

Thank you FussyP ... now come over here and give me a transcontinental hug ....(hoping I can lure him close enough to grope that backside Lou is always raving about!!! :) - oops was that out loud??!!??!!)

And thank you very much Sharni .... I appreciate all the well wishes and count myself richly blessed in the process!

south
06-12-2003, 10:30 AM
Ou-sheeesh...duh!
Happy belated birthday................so sorry that I missed the party.

quisath
06-12-2003, 11:30 AM
Well..................May your Next Birthday bring you as much Happiness as this one did Sweetie. Happy Belated Birthday.

T-S
06-12-2003, 12:06 PM
Happy Birthday fzzy

Aqua
06-12-2003, 12:14 PM
Hey, If I'm not late for something I don't feel quite right... :p Happy Birthday Fzzy!!! :D :D :D

fzzy
06-12-2003, 02:52 PM
thank you South, sorry you missed the party .... well, maybe not it was a pretty intimate group! LOL.

Quisath, thank you for the kind words ... I like to believe that things can always be better!

T-S .... thanks guy for taking the time to say it!

Aqua .... now I know the birthday celebrations are winding down ... there does have to be an end some time I guess. :) thanks for your kind thoughts!

Scarecrow
06-12-2003, 06:09 PM
Happy Belated Birthday fzzy, us June bugs have to stick together.

dicksbro
06-12-2003, 06:13 PM
Hey, fzzy, glad to hear that your birthday was a good one. Happy belated one ... and hope the rest of the year goes great as well. :D

fzzy
06-12-2003, 07:53 PM
thanks Scarecrow .... you're right we need to stick together!

and thank you Dicksbro ... as I often say ... Life's an adventure ... as long as you think that way nothing can really go "wrong" ... it's just another adventure!!! :)

kleclere
06-12-2003, 07:59 PM
Fzzy sorry so late. But hope you have a wonderful birthday. And with the wonderful stories you write your mind can't be failing to bad. Happy Birthday again Hun.