PDA

View Full Version : Positions to help a 'tight' situation...

Nightfalke
05-18-2001, 01:29 PM
My current girlfriend was a virgin, and I was highly inexperienced as well when we started having sex. Needless to say, it wasn't very pleasant for her. Unfortunately, it still hurts her a lot, and we've been trying to get it right for a while now. I love going down on her, and so does she...but when we try and have sex...she just doesn't enjoy it. I really care about her, and I want to help her enjoy it more. Are there any positions that might help make her enjoy it more? Anything that would help her out?

Thanks for the help.

Nightfalke

dobbydog
05-23-2001, 03:58 PM
I think that penetrative sex will always be MUCH better when your gf is ready. Plenty of foreplay is always a good idea!

But to enjoy it further I would suggest use of extra lubrication such as KY jelly - even to couples who enjoy a very active sex life!

Then any position should be OK - maybe she would prefer to go on top though, so that she retains control over the situation!

punkprincess
05-24-2001, 05:04 PM
I know EXACTLY how your girlfriend feels. I was a virgin the first time I had sex with my boyfriend, and luckily, he was experienced, so it wasn't too painful. But even after the first time, it actually hurt MORE. We tried having me on top, but because he's very well-endowed (10-11 inches), that hurt a lot, too. Personally, I'd suggest going down on her for a while, since you both enjoy it, and fingering her too to loosen her up a little more. Try doggystyle, too - when my boyfriend and I tried that, I found that my muscles were a lot more relaxed. Also, make sure that you're only putting in a little at a time so she can get used to it gradually. And I'll give you the same advice I was giving - make sure she's totally comfortable, because if she's not at ease, her muscles will tense up and it'll be a lot more painful. Hope that helps. -=0)

joys
05-26-2001, 11:09 PM
My wife, now a mother was virgin when we had met. She loved sex but was so scared of inner penetration. The first time i was in her, we made lots of foreplay and she found out that it wasn't so bad at all:)

Take it easy... Be nice to her. thats all i can say

punkprincess: i couldn't say that to you with a bf with 11 inches!!!

Kissy
05-28-2001, 12:24 PM
I would suggest desensitizing cream, while it will make you last longer, it will numb her at first and once it wears off maybe she will be able to only feel pleasure instead of pain. Good luck.

xoxo

Stinger
05-28-2001, 05:12 PM
My wife and I were each other's first in highschool. I have to admit, her reaction isn't what all guys would like to hear, but she promises it was because I had her so relax and comfortable that it didn't hurt as she expected as her friends had talked to her about. What us guys do sometimes is to remember the ladies first...we are so into ourselves that we want to get our jollies first. Do everything and anything to get her to relax from a romantic movie, dancing, candle lit dinner, and romantic music. Massage her with baby oil to relax her and do tons and tons of foreplay to each other. Have fun doing so. Take her mind off of it hurting. As she is wet and asking for you to enter...do so slowly and without her knowing.....nice and slow.

Nightfalke
05-28-2001, 06:14 PM
Thanks for the tips folks...I'll try what I can, when I get the chance. (*sigh* She's in Boston for the summer...and I'm stuck in IL. Gotta love phone sex, eh?)