PDA

View Full Version : Dare Party

Goddess_X
06-11-2003, 02:00 PM
I am at a party with my boyfriend. I know about a third of the people here and it seems like a friendly group. My friend comes to tell me that there is a group of people in the back playing Dare. She explains that it is a game where everyone draws cards in turn. You have to follow the instructions on the dare card or remove an article of your clothing. As I enter the room I notice the group in various stated of undress. The game has been going a while. I ask my boyfriend to join me, but he declines. Stating he wants to mingle with some friends in the kitchen. Because I joined late, the group gives me the next turn. I draw a card and read it aloud. "Blindfolded, kiss 3 members of the opposite sex and then guess who they are." The host chooses three men to participate and then proceeds to blindfold me. The first man seems to be trying to tickle my tonsils. The second uses less tongue but spends nearly a minute grabbing my ass. The third not only uses lots of tongue and grabs my ass, but he manhandles my breasts in the process. I take off the blindfold and correctly pick out the men. One because of his mustache and the other two due to a guess at their height. As the game moves on, one woman is down to her bra and panties and a man is in his shorts. My next card reads, "Show your panties to anyone who can guess their color. Three people can try." I take a deep breath knowing that under my dress, I am wearing a black garter with matching sheer panties. So sheer that they can easily be read through. The host chooses three men. The first one guesses that I am not wearing any panties. I laugh and inform him that he is wrong. The second says black and I realize that he has won. I ask him to back up and lift my dress so that only he can see. He whistles appropriately. The host tells me that since I lost the dare I must remove something. So with a sly grin I reach under my skirt and slide my panties over my hips and down my thighs. I lay them on the dresser with the other discarded items. As the game continues, two men are down to their pants, one woman loses her bra, and two people quit, leaving about ten of us playing. The bare breasted woman reminds the host that I joined late and suggests that I get two extra questions to get caught up. They ignore my protest and vote to give me the next two turns. The next card I draw says, "Without unfastening your blouse, remove your bra." Luckily my bra fastens in the front so I am able to open it and slide the straps down my shoulders. I then pull it out the sleeve of my dress feeling victorious. The host reminds me of the fact that you are not allowed to put anything back on. So much for my victory. My next card reads, "Have three members of your sex draw straws, and spend at least one minute French kissing the winner." They pick three women and dig up some matchsticks. The girl that wins is Nancy. She is about 24 with fiery red hair and a 5'10" voluptuous body. She grins and says she always likes to win at this question. She motions for me to sit on her lap. As I approach her, the host reminds me that if I break the kiss, I lose my dare. Nancy begins kissing me with much determination. And because she knows that I have nothing under my skirt, she first fondles my breasts and then slides her hand beneath my dress right into my mound and teases my clit. I hold the kiss but can't sit still with her experienced hands between my legs. She expertly brings me to the edge of orgasm as I twist on her lap. When we break the kiss, the group applauds and I am told that six minutes have passed. Nancy keeps her hand on my throbbing clit for a moment and as I stand and walk away; she does not relinquish her grip until I am out of reach of her extended arm. My breathing has quickened as I watch the next round. One man has lost his shorts exposing his thick hard-on. A second woman gives up her shirt. And one woman is down to complete bareness. My boyfriend picks this moment to return. The host asks him if he wants to join and he accepts the invitation. He is then told that if he wants to join he must take 5 turns to get caught up. He gets the "Kiss three members of the opposite sex" dare. I am the second one to kiss him and I fondle him through his pants as I do. Nancy is third and she goes one furthers than me and undoes his pants and reaches in to caress his cock as she kisses him. He doesn't guess me. He thought I was #1. He loses 4 of the 5 dares and is left in his underwear with his erection trying to poke its way out. The host stands and crosses the room. He announces that things have gone far enough to bring out the really adult cards. I get to go first. Lucky me. My card reads, "Blindfolded try to identify 3 men by touching their cocks." I am amazed that I can't tell my boyfriends cock by feel alone. Everyone watches, as I remove my shirt. The next turn goes to the naked woman, and she loses her dare. All the Men draw straws and the host tells her that she will have to sit on the lap of the winner for 5 minutes. I watch her sit on his lap as he carefully slips his hardness inside of her. I am wondering if this will be my penalty also. We all watch as the host time them. The woman tries not to react as if her not Moving would convince everyone that this man is not screwing her in front of us. The slow stroking of her pussy causes her to react after about 3 minutes. She is just getting into it when the host calls time. Every one of us laughs at her reaction, as Nancy and the host pull her off the sizable erection. My next dare is to look at the breasts of three women and then identify them while blindfolded using only my tongue. Nancy quickly volunteers as do two other women. I look at them, gauging their size and characteristics and then they place the blindfold over my eyes. My tongue makes contact with each breast in turn. I decide to try to give them each a treat, working until I get them to make a sound. The second woman is quiet until I use my teeth to gently bite her nipple and she can't hold back her moan of pleasure. The third woman sighs as soon as I lick her. I recognize Nancy as the first and correctly guess the other two. The host calls a penalty. I used my teeth on one of them and the card said tongue only. The host makes me remove my shirt. I think he was going to Go further but I can tell he finds my black garter and stockings sexy. He Tells me that I must keep the garter on but I will now have to pay off penalties as the other nude players do with adult penalty cards. He reaches into the box and removes a card. He does not read it to me but shows it to three women in the room. They slowly surround me and move me to the bed. Nancy sits down and the other two arrange me on her lap, with my ass in the air. One of the women sits at my head and holds my arms so that I can't move. The other one holds my legs and begins to play with my clit. "She is really wet Nancy," I hear her say as she slides her finger deep inside me and fingers my clit at the same time. My hips begin to involuntarily squirm on Nancy's lap as she delivers the first spank. She continues for a moment and then asks me, "How many was that?" I don't know. She says, "Then we'll start over." Nancy continues to spank me while my pussy is being probed. I have kept count this time. At twenty I hear her say to the woman on my arms, "Has she started licking yet?" When the woman replies with a "No." Nancy says she'll start again. I bury my face in the warmth of a woman and start licking and sucking, I realize I don't even know her name. When Nancy asks again how many that was. My count was 23, but knowing that I missed a few I say "25." She says, "No, you'll have to do better, We'll start over." I can hear the group applauding and calling out encouragement. Not to me, but to my tormentors. I have lost count of my orgasms. One seems to flow into the other. The intensity of them has been overwhelming. The next time Nancy asks me the count, I tell her 25 and she says that I am correct. She asks, "Stacy, are you satisfied?" The woman I have been licking says, "For now, unless she has grown a dick." And judging by the number of times that she grabbed my head, I would guess that she enjoyed at least three orgasms of her own. The woman that has been pleasuring me also says that she is done. Nancy tells me that I must now call out the next 10 spanks loud enough for the entire room to hear me and then thank each of the women by kissing their pussy. Nancy takes about a minute to spank me 10 times. I kiss Stacy's muff and tell her thank you without moving. I get on my hands and knees and kiss Tammy's pussy and tell her thank you. That leaves Nancy for last. I slide my Face between her thighs and part her wet lips with my tongue. Finding her clit, I move my tongue over it and down to her waiting slit. Sliding my tongue in and out of her. I continue to tease her until I feel her body moving against me as she cums on my face. I look up and thank her and realize at that moment that I really meant it. The experience was intensely gratifying. My boyfriend draws the next dare card and judging from the expression on his face he did not expect this one. "Identify three men, using only your mouth on their cocks while blindfolded." He turns to me and says that he really doesn't want to do this. I answer him, "You enjoyed watching me with three women. It's not going to hurt you and besides just think of what the host might give you as a penalty if you refuse." He thinks for a moment and decides to try it. I am not sure which of my arguments convinced him. I stare appreciatively at the three hard cocks that he has to mouth. He is blindfolded and I encourage him by telling him this is extremely exciting. He is done in less than a minute and only guesses one of the men correctly. The host asks me if I will help with his penalty. They leave him blindfolded and move him to the end of the bed. The remaining women in the room are told to undress, as clothing loss is no longer a penalty. Each of the women is to sit on his cock for exactly one minute. I am the forth one and he recognizes me by my stockings and garter. He begs me to stay long enough to let him come. I give him a throat-clearing kiss and leave as I am instructed with his hips bucking toward me. Nancy is the last one to slip onto him. She teases him mercilessly and leaves without letting him come. I see Nancy taking the next card. She seems amused. She reads the card Out loud. "Pick out three men and handle their cocks, then while blindfolded sit on them and identify all three." She scans the room and picks out three men. Avoiding my boyfriend, stating that he has had a bit too much recently. She handles each cock until they are firm and then is blindfolded. She mounts each one firmly giving none of them a chance to cum, even though she is able to cum on the third cock. She guesses wrong and the general consensus of the room is that she wanted to lose. The host asks me to help with her penalty. Nancy is tied down to the edge of the bed so that her hips bend over the edge. Each man is to fuck her for exactly one minute. My job is to stand near her and insert each cock. The host will time them and I am to be sure that each withdraws at his signal, if I have to remove him by his balls. The 6 men line up and I take the first in both my hands. Telling him that it is necessary, I moisten his cock with my tongue and then slide him inside Nancy. Just as she is beginning to move in time with her partner, the host signals time and I gently grasp the cock and stop his fucking motion. I also moisten the second cock with my mouth and proceed as I did with the first. The third and fourth go the same way and then the host assumes the fifth position. I spend extra time licking his cock and mischievously ask him if he really wants me to stop. He tells me that he will let me continue later. My boyfriend is the last to have his turn. Nancy is thrusting her hips forcefully and I tease her by taking extra time opening the folds of her pussy for this last attack. My finger slides across her clit as I open her. I let the cock slide in as the others, but after just four strokes I pull him out and help him slide into her ass. He is in for the requisite minute when the host calls time. Nancy thrusts her hips back trying to keep his swollen member in place to no avail. The host calls for a vote for a special penalty for me. No one votes against it. The host blindfolds me again so that people "can give me what I deserve without me knowing who is doing what." Several pairs of hands push me down onto the bed. A cock prods against my lips so I hungrily devour it. A second cock is buried in my wet snatch, but after only four strokes it slips out. I feel someone parting the cheeks of my ass. In one single thrust, I have a raging cock in my ass. Only the cock in my mouth prevents me from crying out. I am slowly rolled onto my side, to prevent the two members from dislodging. I feel two mouths devouring my breasts and guess that at least one is a woman as I feel no facial hair. I feel a cock on my slit and in only a second, he enters my wetness. I feel as though a mob is raping me all at once. The cock in my mouth is riding with abandon. The cock in my cunt is Having difficulties due to my position, but seems to have found his rhythm. The man in my ass is pumping away, but seems to be getting the majority of his Enjoyment from my heaves in reaction to the others on me. The two mouths on my breast alternate between teasing me and stimulating me as hard as I can handle it. I am thankful for the blindfold, as the extra stimulation of sight would serve as a distraction. A woman takes my hand and places it on her cunt and begins rubbing against my fingers. Using them as a dildo. I am so overwhelmed by all this that I can only react. It is as if I have become an object, losing my will to resist. I feel the cock in my mouth start to pulse. Concentrating on him, in Seconds I feel a milky stream spurt down my throat. I try to take it all but some Drips down my cheek. Before I can recover a pussy is placed against my lips and I try to give her my correct attention. The men sharing my openings seem to have found a rhythm together. Someone has started rubbing my clit. With the rhythm of the two and the fingers on my clit, they force me to cum. The orgasm is so overpowering that I lose control of my thoughts. I hear a man deeply moaning and he cries out. I realize that the man in my pussy is Cumming inside me. I feel the warmth of his juices deep inside me. As he slowly pulls out, his partner strikes up a faster pace in my ass, moving with more force now. I feel a tongue licking my clit and sucking the cum from within me. The sensation of the hot tongue on my clit and the hardness in my ass is a new one for me. It drives me over the edge and I wildly grind against them as I orgasm again. I feel a hand in my hair and I try to keep up with the demands of the clit on my lips. I feel a new cock in my hand and I stroke its length. A hand that is caressing my entire breast has replaced one of the mouths on my nipple. I hear someone off to the side asking permission to give me a real Spanking the pussy I have been licking seems to be pressing against me harder. I Lick for all I am worth. Her thighs crush my head as she reaches her climax. As she moves away, a cock takes her place and I take him into my mouth. I envision a line of people at each of my apertures, waiting for a turn. I realize that I have lost the connection between the sexual organs and whom they are connected to. The blindfold has taken away everything except my ability to feel what is happening to me. I remember thinking to myself that I had hoped that something like this would happen. I had been in a constant state of arousal since Nancy first touched my bare skin. The man fucking my ass seemingly has reached the point of no return. He Has grabbed my hips and is controlling my movements now. Seconds later I sense, not feel, him spurting deep inside me. He lies down behind me and as his cock softens he withdraws it, leaving my backside exposed. My breasts now have two hands on them, and are being massaged in tandem. I am rolled to my back. I feel one of the hands leave, and then the sensation of lotion being applied to the valley between my breasts. A hand spreads it around and I feel someone straddle my stomach. I then feel the weight of a sizable cock and balls lying against my chest. His hands cradle my breasts and bring them together around his cocks as he slides his length between them. The shaft I have been sucking leaves and someone starts kissing me. I think it's a woman as her tongue snakes down my throat. The cock in my hand has been replaced with the wettest pussy I have ever felt. I slide my fingers inside her as she rubs her clit against my palm. I can feel juice dripping down my thighs as someone raises my legs high in the air. With my ass exposed, someone lays 10 hard swats across my ass over the next minute. As soon as the tenth swat is delivered, I feel a cock pressed against my pussy. As he teases me, someone leans in and licks my clit with their tongue. I am squirming wildly at this as the man between my breast losses his load. I feel cum hit my chin and know that the woman kissing me must have felt it too. But she has not let up her tongue dance. The man on my chest dismounts just as a wave of delight overtakes me. I moan loudly into the mouth of the woman kissing me as I feel myself Tighten around the cock inside me. The tongue on my clit moves more rapidly and The man matches my screams with his as he releases inside me. Wave after glorious wave, turning my body to Jell-O. As my orgasm subsides, each of them moves away from me in turn. I am left lying alone on the bed still blindfolded. I slowly regain my composure, wondering what everyone is doing. After a few moments I remove the blindfold to find myself alone in the room. My cloths are lying on the bed next to me. I redress myself and exit the room. As I enter the living room, the party is still going. I scan the room and see a lot of familiar faces. All now clothed and involved in normal conversation. My boyfriend approaches me, handing me a bottle of beer. He tenderly kisses my cheek. As he steps away he gives me a devilish smile and a wink. What a great party.

feedback (http://www.pixies-place.com:81/forums/showthread.php?t=14396)