PDA

View Full Version : Lacy's Surprise

lalorali
06-08-2003, 04:30 AM
Lacy closed the front door behind her, hung her coat up and turned to see Gordon sitting on the living room couch. Neatly dressed in shirt and tie and shiny black loafers. Beside him on the couch was a gift wrapped box. Come here baby. he said.. I have a present for you! Ohhhh thanks baby,Lacy said smiling.. I love surprises!! She walked over and sat down beside him, the box between them. Lacy crossed her silky legs, sitting demurly like the lady she was. She was a knockout in her black skirt with the slit on one side, white blouse, silky hose and black high heels. Her long blond hair hung over her shoulders, framing her pretty face and green eyes. Her eyes twinkled as she lifted the box and began tearing off the wrapping.

My God! What's this??? Lacy said as she pulled an object wrapped in black leather with several straps tangled around it. It's what the lesbian ladies call a "strap on" Gordon explained. Here, let me show you. Gordon unwound the straps and leather to expose a rather imposing very life-like black dildo about 9 inches long and at least 2 inches thick. The dildo protruded from what looked like a leather bikini except that straps were attached to fit around the womans waist and thighs.
This one is somewhat unusual Gordon said. Look at the inside of crotch. Lacy examined the dildo and now noticed that it extended THROUGH the leather and was acutally double ended. A short thick upward curving penis with a series of rounded bumps on it was mounted there. This part... Gordon said.. pointing at the shorter penis, goes inside YOU!!

Now strip and put it on! Gordon ordered. What?? No way!! Lacy exclaimed loudly. You'll never get me to wear that! It's digusting!! Is it?? Gordon said... Really?? Gordon jumped to his feet, grabbed Lori's wrists and pulled her to her feet, spun her around and held her wrists behind her back. Stop! What are you doing?? Lacyi cried as Gordon forced her to her knees, her upper body on the couch.

Gordon was prepared for this reaction.. reaching into his pocket he took out a pair of regulation police handcuffs and snapped them over Lacy's wrists. Ohhhhhhh Nooooooo don't put those on me... Please... Lacy pleaded fruitlessly.. Quiet! Gordon said. I don't want to have to gag you.. right now anyway. Lacy whimpered as Gordon forced his foot inbetween her legs. Get your knees apart..further! Using the side of his foot Gordon forced Lacy's knees wide apart on the floor. Her upper body rested on the couch, her blond hair spreading to either side of her head.

Stop it!! Lacy cried!! take these off me! No! Gordon said. Not yet pretty one... not yet! Dropping to his knees Gordon reached under the couch and withdrew the spreader bar, its leather straps dangling from the ends. Keeping Lacy's knees apart with his own, he quickly strapped the spreader bar between her legs. He pulled the leather straps tight around Lacy's thighs just above her knees and buckled them. Reaching up he wrapped his left hand in Lacy's long blond hair and pulled her back so that her back was straight, her tummy against the couch, her head tipped back facing the ceiling. Owwww no.... stop it... Lacy cried.. Gordon released the pull on Lacy's hair somewhat so that she faced straight ahead.. Be good then! He said..

Inside his shorts and slacks Gordon's cock was hard as a rock, seeing Lacy in this position, kneeling with her hands handcuffed behind her back, her knees wide apart on the floor, the spreader bar now hidden under her skirt, her shaply calves curving gently to her high heels. Mmmmmmmmmm Still holding Lacy's hair Gordon stroked his cock, feeling it grow even more as he did so..

Reaching up under Lacy's skirt he pressed the flat of his hand up against her cunt. He loved the way her cunt felt, so open, so exposed, Lacy tried to close her legs but the spreader bar held them wide apart. Nooooo... don't touch me there...stop it. please.. Lacy murmered. Gordon ran his hand back and forth over Lacy's crotch. pressing upwards with his middle finger he pushed the material of her panties up into her. Gripping as much of Lacy's cunt as he could he squeezed...squeezing the lips of her cunt together, then gripping them between thumb and forefinger he suddenly pinched hard! Owwwwwww!!!! No!!!!!!! Dont!!!!!!!! Lacy cried! That hurts! Lacy gasped..however, she did not say the secret word that they both knew.

Gordon pulled Lacy's skirt up to her waist, esposing fully the soft white cheeks of her bottom. He black panties covered them, tapering to a Vee between her legs where the material narrowed and disapeared into her cunt. Gordon grabbed her panties below the waistband and twisted it. Lacy's panties sunk in between the cheeks of her bottom. Gordon twisted the panties even further then pulled up hard on them, almost lifting Lacy by doing so. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh No.....Lacy cried.. her face grimacing.. There was a sharp ripping sound as the material gave way. Lacy's panties had been ripped off her!

Gordon tossed the torn panties aside. Those were my good panties Lacy cried. I'll make you pay for them! With this Gordon delivered a hard slap to Lacy's inner thigh, just beside and below her spread open cunt. Then another to Lacy's other thigh. Owww Owww.. Ohhhh Owwww Lacy cried.. Gordon delivered several more hard slaps to Lacy's inner thighs until the flesh was hot and pink. With each slap Lacy's body jerked and she grunted or squealed in pain but didn't ask him to stop. Gordon increased the frequency of the slaps, now having moved up to her bottom. He was spanking Lacy very hard! Some of the blows leaving a hand print on her by now glowing bottom. Lacy continued to endure the spanking. Each blow causing her to cry out softly but never did she plead for him to stop.

Gordon leaned down and pressed his cheek against Lacy's hot pink bottom... Mmmmmm it felt sooooo warm....sticking out his tongue he licked her hot bottom. Spreading her cheeks open with both hands Gordon began licking Lacy.. concentrating on the area between her moist cunt and her tight little hole.. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Lacy moaned...yessssssssssss ohhhhhhhhh Gordon....... apparently Gordon's tongue felt very good to her.. probing between her burning cheeks. mmmmmmmmmm ohhhhhhh baby... yessssssssss Lacy hissed...

Mmmmmmmm Gordon thought to himself as he ran his hand over Lacy's cunt.. slipping first one, then two, then three fingers up into her. Her cunt was wet, slippery, hot. Framed by her soft blond almost transparent pubic hair. Lacy.. Gordon said, your cunt is like the rest of you.. beautiful! Ohhhhhhh baby Lacy hissed.. ohhhhhhhhhhhhh. Gordon reached over and picked up the strapon where it had fallen on the floor next to Lacy. Holding it vertically between the cheeks of Lacy's still burning bottom Gordon pushed it inbetween them. Ohhhhhhhhhh Lacy cried. thats cold... and hard... and so BIG!!!!!! Just warming it up for you Lacy Gordon said as he twisted the dildo around and back and forth between her cheeks. The black dildo contrasted sharply with the color of Lacy's cheeks.

Pushing the dildo's head up into Lacy's cunt Gordon noticed the way her cunt stretched around its girth. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Lacy cried....its too BIG... Noooooooooooo. Gordon shoved it further into Lacy... causing her to gasp..Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Don't... please.. don't do that to me.... Ok baby.. relax. Gordon said.. There's only one cock going into your sweet cunt Lacy.. Mine! With this he pulled out the dildo, tossed it aside, undid his pants and let his cock jut out in front of him. Kneeling close behind Lacy Gordon slid his cock up into her cunt and pressed his hips against her still pink and warm bottom. Mmmmmmmmm that feels good Lacy he said. yesssssssss it doesss ohhhhhhhhhhhh Lacy hissed..... I love your cock... your hot stiff cock in me... fuck me now Gordon.. please???????

Gordon ran his cock back and forth in Lacy's cunt several times, each time shoving it in quickly then withdrawing it very slowly and then shoving it in quickly again.. With each stroke Lacy panted. Ah. Ah. Ah..Ah... ohhhhhhhh yessssss fuck me like that Gordon..yessssss

I will Lacy. I will..in due time... Withdrawing his cock Gordon picked up Lacy's torn panties and wiped his cock clean with them. Shoving his cock back into his pants he, with some difficulty he got his pants zipped up and his belt fastened.

Lacy lay quietly now, her head turned sideways on the couch, her shoulders and chest resting on it. Her skirt was still up around her waist, her cunt, moist and shining fully exposed between her legs held apart by the spreader bar. Her soft manicured hands handcuffed behind her. Gordon dropped to his knees again between her legs and picked up the strapon. Placing it between Lacy's legs he worked the much shorter penis up into her cunt and fastened it there with the leather bikini. He fastened the leather straps around Lacy's upper thighs and waist and buckled them tightly. Gripping the large black penis in his hand he wriggled it around testing that it was securly fastened to her. As he did so, of course the shorter penis penetrating Lacy worked back and forth in her cunt. Ohhhhhhhhh yesss she hissed... that end I can take... just... mmmmmmmmmmm but please don't make me wear this thing.. please?? Grabbing Lacy by her hair again Gordon pulled her back up straight. You're going to wear it Lacy... and we're going out too!!

Gordon unbuckled the straps of the spreader bar where they were attached toLacy's thighs just above her knees. He shoved the spreader bar back under the couch and holding Lacy by her arms helped her back up on her feet. Lacy stood there, rather wobbly on her heels. Her black skirt had fallen back down to below her knees at the back but the front was raised, the skirt material draped down over the protruding dildo. Lacy stared down at her skirt and the huge tent like bulge between her legs. Ohhh God...she said.. look at me! Looks like you got a hard on baby... Gordon said smiling.

Lifting Lacy's skirt Gordon stared at the huge black dildo sticking out and seemed lost in thought for a moment. Reaching out he took hold of the garter attached to Lacy's stocking and pulled it and the stocking top out as far as he could. Taking the dildo in his other hand he twisted and turned it enough to slide it down inside Lacy's stocking. He pulled the stocking up over it and said. Now keep your legs close together and that should do the trick. He let Lacy's skirt drop and it fell naturally to just below her knees. The tent like effect was gone.

Now walk over there and back again he said. Lacy walked slowly across the room and back. Taking short careful steps. Ohhhhh she said.. I can feel it moving inside me when I walk... Hmmmm Good Gordon said. You won't have far to walk. Come here, turn around. Lacy stood with her back to Gordon as he unlocked the handcuff's and removed them.

Lacy turned, rubbing her wrists...My bottom is still stinging baby.. she said, bending over carefully to kiss him. but I don't mind. Putting her hand between Gordon's legs she gave his cock a little squeeze and said Where are we going baby?? That's the second surprise I have for you tonight Lacy. Gordon said. We're going to a party at a friends house....

To be continued......

Get your small business started at Lycos Small Business at http://www.lycos.com/business/mail.htm