PDA

View Full Version : Is It True?

joenj
05-20-2003, 12:47 PM
I had been divorced for a couple of months and was really getting horny. I hadn’t had time to go out and meet anyone due to a heavy load at work. I decided I’d try putting an ad in a swinger’s magazine and see what happened. I had heard that single men weren’t that popular, but I figured what the hell. I bought one of the larger magazines and put in an ad with a nude picture of myself from the neck down. I knew it would be awhile before the ad would appear and almost forgot about it.

About a month later, I got a letter in the mail from a couple who lived nearby. They were about my age and wanted to meet for drinks if I was interested. Their number was in the letter, so I gave them a call. Peggy answered the phone and I introduced myself. She sounded very nice with a very small voice and they agreed to meet me Wednesday night for a drink.

I arrived at the bar at 8 and after looking around for a minute spotted them in a booth. She had given me a good description of them and what they would be wearing. She was short, medium build, not busty or leggy, but definitely attractive. John was about 5’10”, slim and a good looking guy. We all shook hands and I admitted I was a bit nervous. Peggy laughed and told me to relax. She said we are people just like you and just looking for a little fun. She said that they had been swinging for a couple of years. We all had a couple of drinks and talked about our jobs and a little of our history. Everyone got along well and they agreed to come to my house on Saturday night for drinks and whatever else came about.

They arrived at my house and I showed them to the living room. They sat down as I made drinks for them. We chatted awhile as they had a couple of drinks. Peggy excused herself to go to the bathroom as John and I continued to chat about work, etc. A couple of minutes later, I noticed something fly across the room and it turned out to be Peggy’s panties that landed on John’s head. We both turned around to see Peggy standing outside the bathroom with her hands on her hips, stark naked and asking “What do I have to do to get your attention?” John and I looked at each other for about one second and got up to follow a running Peggy into the bedroom.

She ran into the bedroom and jumped in the middle of the waterbed squealing “Oh, I LOVE waterbeds!”. She laid on her back in the bed, spread her legs and asked me “Mind if I get ready for you?” as she slipped a finger inside herself. John and I stripped quickly and by this time she had three fingers in. She pulled me on top of her as she reached down and guided my cock inside her. John got off to the side of her close to her head and she took his cock in her mouth as I slowly fucked her.

Peggy sucked on John’s cock voraciously as I started to pump her a little faster. I was on my hands and my face was very close to Peggy’s. She slipped John’s cock out of her mouth and turned it toward me and with her eyes was offering it to me. I had never done anything like that before, but was willing to try anything. I took John’s cock in my mouth as John straddled Peggy’s face facing me. As I sucked on John, Peggy was fondling and sucking his balls and ass. I started fucking Peggy faster and harder as I felt John’s cock get a little harder and felt John’s hands on my shoulders. Peggy was tightening around me and I felt her urging me to fuck her harder and faster. I felt the first drop of cum come out of John’s cock and just then John pulled his cock out of my mouth and started cumming on Peggy’s breasts. As soon as she felt the hot cum hit her, she started cumming and tightened even tighter around my cock. About the time John had dumped his load on Peggy, I came ferociously. We all collapsed for a few minutes and caught our breath. I stayed inside Peggy as long as I could and fell out.

Peggy suddenly sat up and said “Ok, everybody in the shower”! I turned the shower on and got it fairly warm as we all stepped in. Peggy saw a bottle of shower gel and squirted some in her hand. She motioned for the guys to hold out their hands and she squirted some in each of our hands. She started washing my front as John washed the back. I felt her hands making their way down my body and when she got to my cock, she made sure every inch got clean as John did the same from the back. They took turns two washing one until all had been washed and needless to say, the guys were hard again and Peggy was obviously excited. She reached around and turned the shower head on us as all rinsed the gel off and then stepped out to dry off. I grabbed two towels and John and I dried Peggy thoroughly.

She headed off to another room as the guys dried off. John was drying my cock and he bent over and took my cock in his mouth. He kept it there for a few seconds and dried it again. He smiled at me and told me he just wanted to see what I tasted like. I liked it. John and I found Peggy in the kitchen searching the fridge for snacks. I started laughing and asked her if we should put some clothes on to which she replied “Why”? I got out some chips, dip and beer and we retired to the living room. Peggy put the snacks on the coffee table and turned on the TV. She found one of those Cinemax movies that has simulated sex and we all started watching it. Everyone had a bit to eat and washed the salt off their hands. As we all sat on the sofa, Peggy reached over to John and put her head in his lap and started sucking his cock. I leaned over and put my face between Peggy’s legs and slowly started licking her lips. John moved around so that he could pull my cock into his mouth.

I pulled Peggy’s clit into my mouth and started flicking it between my teeth and listened to her sighs as things speeded up. At the same time, I felt John’s tongue running up and down my cock, stopping to lick rings around the head. I was beginning to think John gave a better blowjob than most women I had been with. I could hear John start to moan as Peggy worked her magic on him. After a couple of minutes, I heard John moan loudly and Peggy clamped her legs around my head as I watched John cum in her mouth. She drank almost all of it and then John was back to working on my cock. Peggy was pinching her own nipples as she watched John sucking me and started to moan a little louder. Her back was arching as I increased the rhythym on her clit. My own climax wasn’t far away and as Peggy watched me unload in John’s mouth, she cried out and pulled away from me. We all lay on the couch for quite awhile catching our breath and resting. Finally, Peggy sat up and said she should get dressed. The guys also put their clothes on and they said their good byes as Peggy gave me a nice kiss goodnight. I realized that that was the first time she had put her mouth anywhere but on a cock all night.

Peggy, John and I met several times after that at one of our houses or another. They became good friends and shared each other freely. If John had to be out of town for a couple of days, Peggy would stay with me til he got back. There was no jealousy between them. Peggy really got off watching the two guys 69 each other a couple of times while she got herself off.

Then, the bad news. John got transferred across the country.