PDA

View Full Version : Cindy Kim's Beach Weekend - Fast Food, Fast Women

Cindy Kim 2
05-19-2003, 04:00 PM
Cindy slept in late on Saturday, her mind and body recovering from the bachelor party the night before. The girls had taken a skinny dip off the boat before they headed back to shore, changed into their shorts and shirts, and had been given a very fond farewell from the guys before driving home with the dawn. They had watched a little bit of the videotapes, but had all crashed in the living room with the tape still running.

Finally in the early afternoon Cindy woke up, still tired but feeling like she did the day after a great workout. Katie was still sleeping on the couch. Meg and Janet were out - a note told Cindy they were at the beach. Cindy considered her options and decided the beach sounded like a good idea. She looked out of the sliding doors at the guys' house. Their cars were gone, and a maid service was already in the house cleaning for the next renters.

Cindy hopped in the shower and took a quick hot one, then slipped into her bikini and flip flops and walked down to the beach. She was still amazed at the events of the night before. She had done gang bangs before - but had never been involved in such a crazy orgy, with 14 guys and just the four of them on the boat. Her head was spinning when she thought about it. She had had so much fun, she decided with a smile.

She found Meg and Janet lying on their beach towels. It was warm for April, with no breeze to speak of. Meg was fast asleep, lying on her front with her bikini top off. Janet was on her tummy as well, reading a book. Cindy sat next to her.

"How ya doin' today?" Cindy asked, grinning.

Janet shook her head, "You know I never had ANY kind of group sex before yesterday!" She smiled, "Didn't know what I was missing. Something about being around you three."

Cindy laughed, "We're just a bunch of vixens. I'm so tired."

Janet nodded, "Feels like I ran a marathon yesterday. Except after a marathon I don't remember my ass feeling quite so abused."

"You work on your ass all year," Cindy said, leaning over and placing her hand on Janet's firm ass, "Might as well let someone else work on it from time to time." Janet was wearing a red thong bikini. Cindy liked the way it looked on her.

She laid down, quickly falling asleep again. By the time she woke up, Katie had joined them and it was 3 pm. Meg and Janet were fooling around in the water, jumping into the waves.

Katie nudged Cindy, "Who's top comes off first?"

Cindy looked at the two of them "What's the wager?"

"Loser gives the other an oil massage later."

Cindy groaned, "God, I could use that!" She looked at Meg's swimsuit and noticed the knots holding the ties had been tugged by the waves alrady. "Meg," she said.

Katie snorted, "Hah! We've both got C-cup tits. I bet anything Janet's suit slips off those little perky ones she has."

Cindy laughed, "But such nice little ones. Did you notice yesterday how firm they are? And the nipples just stand at attention for you."

"Trying to make me horny?" asked Katie. "I still haven't recovered from the Mega Machine."

"The what?!"

Katie grinned, "That was the name of it. It was at least a foot long, I can't even guess how wide, and it had all these settings..."

"You mean the one with the remote control he was using?"

Katie laughed, "Yeah, you noticed! I dunno, he lubed it up
and shoved it in me and then set it to something that just made the whole thing heat up and start shaking. I came like six straight times."

"Gotta get one of those," Cindy said thoughtfully.

Katie shook her head, "Don't know who that was even made for! It was like vibrator-zilla." They laughed.

Suddenly Janet, who had been body surfing, stood up, topless, brushing her hair back. After a moment she noticed that she had lost part of the swimsuit, threw an arm across her breasts and started searching the surf for it. Katie and Cindy laughed and high-fived. Meg appeared in the surf, adjusted her suit and then helped Janet look for her missing piece. A few cat-calls echoed down the beach, but it was still pretty quiet out.

Finally Janet gave up the search and hurried back to wrap herself in her towel.

"You owe me!" Katie said to Cindy. Cindy frowned, hoping
maybe Katie would return the massage anyway.

They decided to head back to the house and regroup, then
figure out what they wanted to do that evening. The house where the guys had been was empty now. The whole of the Outer Banks seemed quiet and peaceful.

Cindy stepped into the outdoor shower stall and was surprised when, a moment later, Meg, Katie, and Janet all stepped in after her. Janet had put her towel aside and was now topless. "Her idea to join you," Katie said, pointing to Janet. Janet grinned, slipped quickly behind Cindy as Cindy turned the shower water on, and untied her bikini strings, one after another in rapid succession until Cindy stood nude. The shower stall was made of wood, but the wood was only about 5 feet high and had plenty of gaps. Anyone on the second floor of a surrounding house would be able to see in, but as far as Cindy could tell they were all alone. Janet hung Cindy's bikini over the wooden wall and then peeled down her own bikini bottom, quickly joining Cindy under the water.

Cindy laughed when Katie and Meg stripped each other down and tried to crowd under the spray with the other two, but she felt her heat rising at the feel of their wet bodies against hers. Cindy wondered what was into her this weekend - after last night she thought she wouldn't want sex for a month. She slipped her hands down and found Meg's and Janet's pussies and stroked them, prompting Janet to moan and return the favor. Cindy felt Janet's mouth against her neck, moving down the back of her shoulder and then down her back until the soft kisses came to her ass. Janet slid a hand between Cindy's legs and fondled her pussy while she softly bit Cindy's buttocks. Meanwhile Cindy was sliding two fingers into Meg with one hand, her other hand fondling Katie's breasts. To her surprise she saw the two sisters kissing passionately, and Meg moved her hand down Katie's stomach and began to fondle her clit. Cindy watched this, feeling Janet's sensuous touch, and orgasmed.

"Mmm, big surprise," purred Katie, "Cindy hit the big O first."

"If only we were all that lucky," Meg agreed.

Janet stood up behind Cindy, rubbing her body against her, and Cindy half turned, her right hand still fondling Meg's twat, to kiss Janet. Janet was a wonderful kisser, her tongue playfully brushing Cindy's, and Cindy knelt down, feeling the water rush over her head. Janet leaned against the shower wall and lifted a leg over Cindy's shoulder, and Cindy made the most of the offer by sliding a finger into Janet's wet cunt while she began to kiss and lick her hot clit.

"What does it feel like to finger your sister?" Janet moaned, watching Meg and Katie work each other's pussies.

"Ask Cindy," Meg said, smiling, then kissing Katie again while Katie's hand replaced Cindy's on her pussy.

"Oh my God, really?!" Janet said. Her family was close friends with Cindy's - their fathers had gone to medical school in Korea together and they lived within two miles of each other. Janet was Cindy's age, and the two of them had frequently hung out with Cindy's older sister, Karen.

Cindy paused in her licking to admit, "Yeah. In fact, Karen showed me how to do this..." She buried two fingers in Janet's pussy and then flicked her tongue against the clit rapidly, bringing Janet immediately to a powerful orgasm.

She and Janet stood and kissed, watching Meg and Katie play with each other until finally, amazingly, the two sisters came together. First Meg moaned, "Oh God, I'm gonna cum..." Katie's breathing deepened and she leaned against Meg, and the two of them, supporting one another, massaging each other's cunts, orgasmed hard and long, finally falling to their knees.

"Nice job, sis," Meg said, kissing Katie.

"Learned it from you," Katie replied.

On a dare from Katie, they all streaked from the shower into the house, giggling insanely the whole way. Once inside, Katie went through the whole house, opening every window and curtain, and dared them they all had to stay naked. Katie decided to cash in on her massage, and Cindy happily obliged, letting Katie lay on the living room floor on a towel, and applying plenty of oil to her lean back before straddling her firm ass and working the oil in.

"My subservent oriental masseuse," Katie moaned as Cindy worked on her lower back. Cindy reached back between Katie's legs and smacked her twat lightly.

"Watch it, white girl," she said, laughing.

"Mmm, if that's my punishment, I'll do it again," Katie wiggled beneath her.

While Cindy worked on Katie, Meg and Janet sat in the living room drinking rum and cokes and discussed their options for the night. Janet favored hanging out, getting blitzed together, and maybe playing some drinking games. Meg thought they should try a local bar and see if anything was happening.

"Just local guys this time of year," Janet said. "High school dropout types."

"You prefer the gentlemanly older doctor and lawyer types?" Meg asked, laughing.

"Don't remind me!" said Janet, laying back on the couch.

"Tell you what," Meg suggested, "I'm starving anyway. We'll hit bar, get some grub and see if anything looks promising."

Katie was in a mood for dares, and as soon as they got in the jeep, top down, she dared them to lose the bottoms of their bikinis. To start it off, she took off hers and tossed it into the back seat to Cindy. Cindy looked at Janet, who sat next to her, grinned, and peeled down her bikini bottoms. Janet rolled her eyes as if to say, here we go again, but she untied her straps and laid her bikini on the seat next to her. Meg, sitting next to Katie up front, tossed her bikini bottoms to Janet and the four of them laughed as they pulled out of the driveway.

It was just 6 in the evening at that point, still plenty of light and, though the beach town was pretty empty, there were several cars on the main track. Janet had been right - almost everyone on the road was in a pickup truck, looking very local. They got lots of looks and catcalls, but Cindy was pretty sure that was just for four college girls in bikinis, and not because anyone had seen their semi-nudity.

Katie kept looking in the rearview mirror at them, and finally said, "C'mon, girls, don't be wallflowers...let's see some action back there."

"You mean like this?" Cindy asked, giggling and reaching over to stroke Janet's pussy. Janet leaned back and smiled, spreading her legs apart to give Cindy more access. Meg turned to watch and laughed, "I think that's exactly what Katie meant!"

Janet moaned, "Why don't you give the driver a little love?"

"Cause I don't want to crash!" Meg laughed.

"Then you do a dare," Cindy said. "Next stoplight, stand up and let whoever's next to us see the goods."

"You're on," Meg said.

They hit the stoplight quickly, and Cindy watched the car pull up next to them. A minivan with an elderly couple in the front seat. Meg waved to the man, which got his attention, then stood up in her seat and turned to give him a full view of her ass. She sat back down quickly, and Cindy saw the old man smiling ear to ear as his wife just looked stunned.

Katie floored it at the next light, laughing hysterically, then suddenly pulled off the road into a drive through pizza place. Janet and Cindy quickly reached for their bikini bottoms, realizing she was heading for the drive through window, but Katie said, "Don't even think about it, you two."

Katie stopped at the window and smiled at the guy who leaned out. He was about their age, good looking, Cindy thought, and his eyes popped wide when he looked down into their car and saw their nudity.

"Large veggie pizza, and two orders of garlic breadsticks," Katie said nonchalantly.

The guy smiled, "You girls forget something?"

Cindy held up the bikini bottoms, "You mean these?"

"Oh man," he laughed. "Where's my fuckin' camera?!"

"How much for the order?" Katie asked.

"Fuckin' free!" the guy said. "Pull around to the front and I'll bring it out to you."

Katie put the car in drive and laughed, "I love being hot."

The guy was out in a minute, carrying a pizza box and a bag. He was tall, with sandy blonde hair, and a muscular build. Cindy looked appreciatively at him, and Meg whispered, "Oh my."

To their surprise, he handed the food to Katie, then climbed into the back seat, settling down between Cindy and Janet, and putting his arms around their shoulders.

"Where we goin'?" he asked.

Katie turned to stare at him, "We?! You got a job to do!"

The guy laughed, "Dude, I just told my manager I quit! This shit is like once in a lifetime, no way I'm gonna pass up on this shot for a fuckin' fast food pizza job!"

Katie shrugged, putting the jeep in drive and starting off, "All right then. Nice to meet a man with his priorities straight. Let's see what else we can get straight."

"Fuckin' unreal," the guy said, staring at Cindy and Janet, his gaze moving from their faces down slowly to their bare pussies and resting there. Janet moved her hand over her pussy and asked, "So, uh, what's your name?"

"Kevin," he said, extending his hand, "And you?"

Janet moved her hand off her pussy instinctively to shake his, then realized what she had done and blushed, "Janet. On your other side is Cindy."

Cindy made no pretense at modesty, but rather leaned up against him and asked, faking an accent, "You like oriental girls?"

"Yeah, dude!" he said, "You like white guys?"

"Depends on the guy," Cindy said in her regular voice, resting her hand on his chest and impressed by the firm muscles she felt underneath. "That's Katie driving, by the way, and her sister, Meg, next to her."

"Sisters, woah."

Meg turned and looked at him, grinning, "Don't you feel a little overdressed, Kevin?"

"Definitely," said Cindy, tugging at his shirt. Kevin helped her off with it, and Cindy saw Janet's eyes get wide at the sight of his rippling abs and broad shoulders. She moved her hand off her pussy.

Cindy reached for his buckle and started working on his pants, saying, "And you can't be the only one here with your bottoms on. That wouldn't be fair at all."

Kevin lifted his rear off the seat and Cindy pulled his shorts and boxers down, and now she saw Janet's eyes grow very wide indeed. Cindy looked bit her lip. Kevin's cock was growing hard fast, but it was still far from erect, and already it was very impressive both in length and girth. She laid her hand on it, thrilled at how hot it was. Forgetting the evening light and the other cars around them, she began to stroke him, eager to see just how big it would get. Janet's hand moved over as well, rubbing the base of his cock and caressing his balls.

Meg turned in her seat and said, "Holy shit!" Kevin was fully erect now, his cock standing like a tower, at least ten inches high and wonderfully thick. He leaned back, watching Cindy and Janet massage and stroke him with their hands. Cindy leaned over and kissed the head of his cock, and Janet joined her, the two of them stroking and licking his pole.

"Dude, this totally rocks," he moaned. "I we see my buds on the road."

"You think you can't handle us yourself?" Katie asked.

"No, man," he exclaimed, "I don't want them to join us, just to see how fucking lucky I'm getting!"

Katie pulled into the driveway of their house, and she and Meg hopped out of the car, unlocking the door. Janet followed them, but Cindy was slow to get up, hating to leave that beautiful cock, even for a moment. Finally, reluctantly, she sat up and got out of the car, Kevin following, walking awkwardly with his big rod waving in front of him.

Inside the house, the four girls whipped off their bikini tops, Kevin helping Janet off with hers. Still wearing their flip-flops, they led him to the living room and laid him down on the floor, and all four girls began to lick and suck his cock and balls. Cindy, who lay with her hips next to his head, felt him begin to move her, and she obligingly moved to straddle his face. Kevin moaned as she settled down on him, and Cindy gasped at the feel of his hot tongue flicking her clit. He was wonderful, and she began to orgasm within moments, writhing and grinding on his face while he pleasured her.

"There goes Cindy. Now are you gonna fucking cum or what?" Meg asked, jacking the base of his cock while Cindy sucked the head, Katie licked the shaft, and Janet massaged and sucked his balls. In reply he tensed up and moaned loudly. Cindy let his cock slip out of her mouth and licked the back of his shaft. All four girls licked his shaft up and down, except Janet who sucked his balls hard. Suddenly a fountain of white cum blasted from his cock, shooting over Cindy's head and landing on her back and shoulder. Meg stroked him hard, and jet after jet of cum shot out of his magnificent cock, spraying all four of them generously, until finally, after a full minute of his pulsating orgasm, the last drops oozed out of his purple head. Cindy licked it up eagerly.

Meg quickly moved to straddle his cock, but he was huge, and she gasped and cried out as she eased him inside. Cindy rolled off Kevin, giving Katie room to straddle his face, and she watched in awe as that fat cock head spread Meg open and slowly disappeared between her swollen pussy lips. Her juices made his cock shine as she pumped up and down on him, with each movement taking him a little deeper. Meg leaned forward, kissing Katie passionately as Kevin now took over the motion, holding Meg's hips and thrusting into her, harder and harder, faster and faster.

"You like fucking the sisters, don't you," Cindy asked. Janet crawled over to Cindy and began to kiss her. Cindy, tearing her gaze away from Kevin's huge cock pump into Meg's little twat, moved her kisses down Janet's firm body and began to lick her sweet pussy, driving her tongue between the labia and tasting the juices fully. Janet lay back, her thighs over Cindy's shoulders, moaning and purring as Cindy ate her. Nearby Cindy heard the pitch of Meg's cries change, and Meg shouted, "Oh shit I'm cumming oh shit oh shit this is so fucking huge!!"

Cindy lifted her head up, sliding two fingers into Janet with one hand and massaging her clit with the other, watching Meg buck up and down, her large round breasts bouncing while Kevin fucked her like a demon, pounding her as she came. Finally Meg just fell off his cock, laying on the ground and massaging her savaged pussy as Katie moved down his body, still facing away from him. Kevin slid out from under Katie, getting to his knees behind her. He looked at Cindy and Janet and said, "Oh yeah, fucking hot as shit! Asian girl on girl! How does she taste, Cindy?"

Cindy smiled, "Like a peach, Kevin." She moved back down and kissed Janet's clit, sucking and softly biting it while she moved her two fingers slowly back and forth inside her.

"Why don't you two come over here and join in. Katie can eat you while I fuck her."

Katie smiled at Cindy, winking. Cindy quickly moved over, laying on her back, her legs wide for Katie. Janet, laughing, joined them, straddling Cindy's face so that Cindy could continue pleasuring her. Her juices ran down Cindy's lips, onto her mouth and nose even as Katie began to lick and kiss Cindy's cunt. Then Cindy heard Katie begin to moan, and she knew Kevin was beginning to plunge his cock into Katie's shaft. Katie kept eating Cindy, even as Kevin warmed up again, beginning to fuck her like he had Meg.

Cindy felt Janet lean forward, and she knew that Meg was now laying before Janet, and Janet was eating her pussy.

"Oh look at that shit!" Kevin moaned. Cindy thought of what he must see - Katie's ass and back, her head buried in Cindy's cunt, with Janet facing away from him, straddling Cindy's face, and her face in Meg's pussy. And the way Janet was bent over, he would have a clear view of her twat as Cindy licked it, and a clear view of her ass spread open. Cindy moved her left hand up to Janet's ass and slid her forefinger in, finger-fucking Janet's ass. Janet moaned, writhed, and began to orgasm on Cindy's face. Katie began to orgasm then, crying out and moaning "YES YES YES" as Kevin pounded into her. He was merciless, keeping her cumming, her tongue only sporadically working on Cindy's cunt as she just tried to hang on with this big rod plunging deep inside her. Finally Kevin pulled out, and Katie lay on the floor gasping.

Cindy slid out from under Janet and got on her hands and knees beside her, perking her ass in the air and offering herself to Kevin. "You've had both the sisters," she said. "Now which Asian chick do you want?"

Janet looked over her shoulder, biting her lip as she watched this strong man with his monster cock move behind them and kneel down. He reached between both their legs, stroking their wet pussies at the same time.

"Dude, no way to decide," he said. "Have to try you both!"

With that he moved behind Cindy and placed the head of his cock against her hot wet cunt. She watched him over her shoulder, still in awe of the sheer size of his tool. Not the longest she'd seen, not quite, but perhaps the widest. He pushed his wet head into her cunt and she gasped, rocking back against him, and he worked his way into her. She felt Janet's hip against hers, Janet's body next to her, but Cindy could only close her eyes and moan as he invaded her deeper and deeper. Then he pulled out and moved behind Janet, who had started eating Meg again, and Cindy looked over her shoulder to watch him invade Janet now.

"Damn you're a tight one!" Kevin grunted. Janet moaned as she took his slow entry.

"Your cock is bigger than her fuckin' arm!" Katie laughed.

He pulled her toward him, pushing in, and Janet cried out, but she was moving with him now, bucking back into him. He stroked it into her again and again, then pulled and and moved behind Cindy, sliding it now easily into her waiting cunt. He fingered Janet while he took Cindy, and Katie and Meg now sat together on the easy chair, fingering each other while they watched.

"Dude, sisters, that is so cool." Kevin said, thrusting now hard into Cindy. She moaned, feeling her orgasm build, but then he pulled out of her again and began to finger her. Janet lay on top of Cindy, facing her, their bodies pressed together. They kissed passionately and Kevin slid his cock into Janet, stroking her now fast and deep. He pulled out, drove back into Cindy, and then kept fucking them that way, a few strokes in Cindy, then in Janet, then back again, keeping them both on the edge of orgasm, their bodies barraged by waves of pleasure. Finally he took Janet hard and deep, pumping her again and again, intent to make her cum for him. She hit her orgasm then, quickly, and he pumped her all the way through it, his balls slapping against Cindy's hot pussy. Then he pulled out of Janet and drove into Cindy, and she cried out with joy, knowing it was her turn. Sure enough, Kevin fucked her brutally, ramming her with his rod until she began to buck and writhe underneath Janet, her body exploding with pleasure.

He pulled out and stood up, walking over to Meg and Katie on the easy chair, his cock enormous and rock hard, and they obligingly sucked him off while they finger fucked each other, licking and sucking him until they had devoured all of Janet and Cindy's juices. They made room for him in the chair, and he moved Meg over so she straddled him, her feet on the floor, facing away from him. He drove into her pussy while Katie moved so that she stood in the chair, her pussy in front of his face, and he happily licked her twat. He moved Meg up, sliding his cock out of her pussy, then shifted his hips and pressed his cock against her ass.

"No way," Janet breathed, sitting on the floor with Cindy, playing with her pussy.

Cindy watched with wide eyes as Kevin's fat, long, swollen cock pushed into Meg's tight ass. Meg gasped, eyes wide, pushing back against him, her legs shaking, crying out as his head suddenly disappeared into her ass. Kevin pumped into her, pulling her down onto him, remorselessly pushing deeper and deeper with each thrust until finally Meg, rubbing her twat with one hand and bracing herself with the other, took his cock all the way into her ass, the whole enormous shaft vanishing within her. He pushed her up and down, her tits bouncing, her eyes closed and her mouth wide as he ass-fucked her harder and harder. He moved his mouth away from Katie's cunt and said, "Cindy, Janet, get ready 'cause I'm gonna fucking cum soon."

Cindy and Janet got off the floor and knelt on either side of the chair, unable to comprehend how Meg was taking him, and then suddenly he pulled out of Meg, grabbed his cock, and began to spew his cum. Janet and Cindy took his blast all over the face and breasts, trying to lick him as he pumped more and more cum into the air, his blast nearly as enormous as the first time.

Just as he was finishing the cum-bath, Katie, feet still on the chair, squatted down, using one hand to hold the back of the chair and the other to place the head of his cock against her ass. Janet and Cindy now moved between his legs to suck his balls once again as his cock slowly disappeared into Katie's ass. He licked and kissed her tits as he drove into her, and Cindy moved her tongue up his cock shaft to the point it disappeared into Katie's ass, then licked the rim of Katie's ass as he plunged into it.

"You babes are so fucking awesome," he moaned as Cindy returned her attention to his big balls.

Katie was gasping and moaning, Kevin pushing her hips down and his cock up, driving into as he had into Meg. As Cindy alternated between sucking his balls and tongueing Janet's mouth, she felt Meg's hand on her twat. Meg had moved behind the two Asians and was massaging their pussies. The three of them moved away from the easy chair, gathering on the couch, Cindy laying back, her left leg over the back of the couch and her right foot on the floor. Meg lay at the other end of the couch, legs similarly spread, her crotch pushed against Cindy's. Janet stood on the floor at Cindy's end of the couch, right leg hiked up with her knee on the arm of the sofa, her pussy brushing against Cindy's mouth as she leaned forward and began to lick Meg and Cindy at the same time, both her hands massaging their pussies. Cindy tongued Janet's cunt, feeling herself begin to climax again, driven to orgasm by the sheer pleasure and by the sound of Katie struggling to handle Kevin's big cock.

Then the Katie's cries subsided to a low moan and Cindy, busy with her own orgasm, devouring Janet's sweet twat, heard movement. Janet shifted, moving forward, and looking up past her ass Cindy saw Kevin's meat before her, his hand moving the head against Janet's ass, pushing into her. Janet gasped, her body stiffening, but Cindy kept her tongue working on Janet's juicy clit, giving her pleasure even while Kevin pumped slowly into her tiny ass.

"Oh my God there's no fucking way," she heard Katie moan. Up close to the cock, her tongue driving into Janet's pussy, Cindy couldn't believe how wide it was. Kevin used his thumbs to pull Janet's ass cheeks apart, but his wide rod just pushed into her in slow, powerful thrusts. Then Janet orgasmed, the combination of the pressure in her ass and Cindy's skillful tongue in her twat sending her over the edge. Kevin kept shoving into her, his balls now dragging over Cindy's forehead, smacking into her as he pumped Janet. His sack bumped into her eyes, rested on her nose and rubbed back and forth with each thrust, now fully buried in Janet's ass.

Cindy felt Katie's tongue and fingers begin to work on her pussy, helping Janet to pleasure Meg and Cindy as Janet was now totally overwhelmed by the giant cock in her ass. Janet gasped and screamed, reaching back to clutch Kevin's hands as she orgasmed again and again. His balls smacked and slapped against Cindy's face as he thrusted more and more vigorously. Cindy orgasmed again, brought to a climax by Katie, and then suddenly Kevin pulled out of Janet, his cock slapping Cindy in the face as he withdrew.

Janet slid off of Cindy, and Kevin moved around, Meg and Katie moving off the couch to make room for him. Cindy, sweaty from her orgasms, breathing hard, watched him push her thighs back until her pelvis swivelled up, presenting her ass to him. She reached down between her legs and helped guide his cock to her waiting hole, wondering how she would handle that massive, hard pole in her ass.

"You're a fucking machine," she breathed. It was dark night now, the fuckfest already two hours old, and he was still going strong, his cock hard, eager for more of what the girls had to offer.

He pushed into her ass and she moaned, feeling that hot hard flesh fill her up more than she could have imagined. He put her ankles to her shoulders and pushed down and into her, his hard body gleaming with sweat, driving into her faster, bouncing on the couch with her.

Cindy gasped and screamed and moaned, clutching the couch with both hands, then holding the backs of her knees to keep herself more open to him.

"Damn what a hot fucking ass," he grunted, pushing down again and again, his balls smacking against her buttocks, his hands clutching her hips, pulling her up into him. Cindy clung onto his arms and he stood more upright, lifting her hips up from the couch, fucking her harder and harder, his face turning red as he pumped her. Cindy was screaming now, eyes closed, just taking his ass pounding helplessly.

Suddenly he shouted, ramming her deep and hard, his cock buried fully in her ass, and he came shooting his load deep into her. He thrust again and again, cumming for what seemed an eternity, then finally pulling out and sitting on the couch, leaning back. Cindy rolled over onto the floor, her ass in the air, aching from the pounding he had given it. She felt the cum begin to ooze from her, and Janet came over and, to Cindy's surprise and pleasure, licked the cum gently from her ass. Cindy looked at Kevin as he sat on the couch, sweaty and smiling. His cock was finally softening a little, beefy and swollen and red.

Katie stood, stretching, and purred, "God, I feel fantastic!"

Meg crawled onto the couch, fondling Kevin's cock and leaning against him, "You were amazing. How the hell did you do that?"

Kevin grinned, "Dude, vitamins."

Cindy rolled over, kissing Janet, licking Kevin's cum from her lips and tongue. Janet smiled at her, then said, "I feel like soaking in a tub for a week. Dibs on the bathroom."

Meg, still fondling Kevin's now soft schlong, said, "Dibs? Trust us to have a better house than that. We've got a hot tub out back."

Cindy started to stand, then she stopped and stared in amazement. Kevin's cock, softening after three cum shots and over two hours of fucking them all senseless, was standing erect again, as rock hard as when he first walked in the house.

"Dude," he said, "Hot tub? Oh we are so in there!"

Janet moaned, "Oh my god."

Cindy laughed, "Round two. Let's go."