PDA

View Full Version : Threesome

Sultry Red
05-19-2003, 03:59 PM
I have been alone for soo long. I was soo excited when my husband called to tell me he was on his way home. I tell him, "Honey, I have a fantasy I want you to help make come true. There is a surprise wating for you here" He has no idea what I am about to do or who with. That's when I call you. "I want you over here in 20 min". I say and you gladly agree.
You walk in the door and I attack you with kisses. mmmm "Baby, hide over here until I am ready for you" I say, pushing you in the closet behind my bed.
You can see me through the french doors and can hear everything, but we cant see you.

He walked in the door, I go to him and start kissing him, softly on the lips, neck, then his chest, slowly kissing and bitting each nipple. His hands are all over me, he ripps off my dress and we fall to the bed kissing each other. Im closing my eyes, wishing it was you, I was kissing and stroking. All this time you are watching us behind the doors stroking your stiff cock.

His hands are rubbing my breasts, then licking my nipples, softly sucking one then the other. God, that feels soo good. He slides his other hand down my stomach to my aching, wet pussy, slowly putting one finger in and out.

" I want you" He says, as he starts to move ontop of me, but I push him back. "Yes Baby, " I say, "but first my surprise" He has a strange look on his face and I point to the closet. "Come out honey" I call to you .
You step out of the closet looking at both of us, you're soo hard. Makes my mouth water just looking at your hard cock.
"This is what I want, I want to suck you while he Fucks me hard!" I say to my husband
I pull you over to me. You and him both start to kiss me licking me all over........
I push him down and start to lick and suck his cock slowly. My ass up in the air, facing you.
You come up behind me and slowly stick your hard , thick , throbbing cock inside of my wet , hot, pussy.
I squeel in excitement. You pull my ass towards you and slowly fuck me mmmmmmm
In and out, moving faster and faster.

As you are fucking me hard, i am sucking his cock so fast and soo hard, he's pulling on my hair and forcing it down my throat. He looks at you and says " hey I want some of that hot pussy" and then he moves behind me and I grab your cock and suck my jucies from it..sucking it sooo hard. deep throating it all the way , looking up at you , wanting to swallow you all.

You want to fuck me at the same time. I want you too. You lay down and I stradle your hard cock. Moving it in soo slow, at the same time he is sticking his cock in my ass............mmmmmmmmmm That feels soooo good. All three moving very slow now......in and out moing slowly both of the cocks moving in and out at the smae time.....
This drives me wild and I want to cum sooo baddd . You look into my eyes and start to feeel my orgasam cumming on.......you move faster and faster .....driving me to exsacsty......at the same time I hear him moan louder and louder...."Yes, fuck that sweet pussy, while I fuck this tight ass" he screams as we all lose control and cum together. Wave after wave, my body jeks wildly. Slowly our climaxes come to an end.
He kisses the back of my head, " mmmm baby that was sooo good" he says as he releases me.
Im still on top of you as I lay, helplessly on you , you wrap your arms around me......."baby, that was so fucking increadable, damn you are so hot." you say to me as we look into each other eyes.

I am glad that you are happy, I know I am. I say to you, "Thanks baby" and we fall asleep in each others arms.

As we lay there, half asleep, my husband comes back into the room.........standing there, starring at me in the bed with you, "Baby, that makes me sooo fucking hot to see you there with him.", he says as I look into his eyes. I look at you and kiss your check softly.mmmmmm "Be right back baby", and I get up to go take a shower. I walk past Mark, he pulls me to him, still naked and still sooo hard, hugs me hard and says,"Let's do this agian " I say to him "I cant wait"

So, after your nap, We do it all over agian , Fucking and Sucking all night long.

You push me down on the bed and start to kiss me, moving down to my aching, wet hot pussy. He sticks his cock in my mouth and grabbs my hair hard.

Your tounge is moving wildly inside my wet pussy........oHHhh yes I want it sooo bad. I love to have my pussy eaten and my mouth fucked at the same time...And you are both sooo good at it.