PDA

View Full Version : Sister Act

Cindy Kim 2
05-19-2003, 03:55 PM
Cindy got off the train at 30th Street Station in Philadelphia and followed the crowd up the escalator, looking anxiously to see her sister, Karen, at the top. Karen had promised to meet her coming off the train, and to bring her fiance, Paul, with her. Cindy had never met Paul - Karen had surprised her by accepting his proposal after they'd only been dating for 4 months. Cindy's Mom had made the trip up to Philadelphia to meet him two weeks ago, and Cindy was shocked when her mother had come back raving about him. So she had gone to meet this guy.

Coming off the top of the elevator, she was nearly tackled by Karen. The two of them hugged and a tall, handsome man approached and picked up Cindy's bag.

"Cindy, this is Paul," Karen said, putting her hand on his shoulder.

As soon as Paul looked at her, Cindy understood why her mother was so excited. He was tall, broad-shouldered, with dark hair and dark eyes, and definitely handsome. But beyond that, his eyes just captivated her. There was something behind his gaze, this incredible energy and passion that lurked right below the surface.

It would be easy to get swept away by those eyes, she decided. To have all that intensity focused on you and you alone would be amazing.

"Pleased to meet you," he said, "Your sister has been bragging about you so much, I've been anticipating actually seeing you face to face."

"Whatever she said," Cindy laughed, giving him a hug, "She was lying."

He returned the hug, then looked her up and down, "Well, I don't know about the rest, but she said you were beautiful, and that was true at least. But she said you were the better looking of the two, and I'll just say it's too close to call."

Karen pinched him, "Wrong answer!"

"Oh yeah," Paul laughed, "Karen is hands down the more beautiful. And that's saying alot, because Cindy, you are gorgeous. Not, of course, as gorgeous as your sister...not that you're not gorgeous, but of course Karen is breathtaking...not that you're not breathtaking...but...shit, this is a no win situation, huh?"

They all laughed. Cindy liked him immediately. Karen was looking great - Cindy had the benefit from the warm November in North Carolina, but Karen had apparently been getting out and being active as well. She wore a loose short skirt and tight tank top and Cindy noticed her legs were toned and lean and her body as thin as always. Karen was two years older, but the two of them, ever since high school, had looked similar enough almost to be twins.

They hopped a cab from the train station back to Karen's apartment in Center City. She and Paul were both seniors at Penn.

Paul sat between the two sisters and the conversation was light and fun. He was jovial and funny enough that he didn't get lost as the sisters immediately settled back into ripping and kidding each other about old times and new news. He put his arms around both of them, and Cindy had to grin at the jealous looks the cabbie was giving them.

The apartment was a one bedroom place, with a big living room and small attached kitchen, and it was pretty clear that Paul had moved in. Karen had a futon in the living room and Cindy just piled her bags next to it.

"You guys mind if I catch a shower?" she asked. "The train was okay, but I feel all grimy."

"Not at all," Karen replied. "I've already got a towel out for you. We can hit Shiroi Hana and get some sushi after you shower. I'm going to head out really quickly - I've got to get some drinks from the WaWa."

Paul settled into the couch, and Cindy went to the
bathroom, stripped off her shorts and t-shirt, and stepped gratefully into the warm water of the shower. The soap and shampoo felt so good after the long train ride that she decided to stay in a little longer and her hands quickly found their way down to her soft pussy. Cindy moaned, putting one foot up on the edge of the tub and leaning against the wall, feeling the hot water pour over her as she touched herself. She masturbated every day, usually more than once, and she had long ago figured out how to get herself off quickly and well. Within minutes she was feeling her orgasm build, and she moaned louder, sliding her middle finger over her clit and moving the middle finger of her other hand inside of herself. Her orgasm hit, and she gasped and moaned, her body bucking as she pleasured herself. Finally the climax subsided, and, smiling and relaxed, she rinsed herself off and stepped out of the shower.

Paul was standing in the bathroom doorway, grinning, looking at Cindy's nude body. She hesitated, first shocked, then both confused and excited.

"Heard you back here, thought you might need some help, but it seems you did alright on your own," he said. He handed Cindy her towel.

"Karen might come back," she replied.

He shrugged, "Not quite yet. I'm not sure she would really care that much if she did. It's not like she didn't expect me to be totally hot for you. But damn you have a fantastic body."

"Kinda like Karen," Cindy reminded him. But she felt warm and sensuous and having this incredibly handsome man staring at her with those intense eyes made her pussy even wetter than it already had been. She'd be masturbating again that night over those eyes.

"Alot like Karen," he grinned, watching unabashed as she dried herself off. Cindy figured if he wasn't going to be embarrassed by her nudity, she wasn't either. Paul ventured, "Wonder if your body can do the things hers can."

"You'll never know," she grinned.

"Sure about that?" he asked.

Cindy wrapped her towel around her head and ran her hands down her body, stopping to caress her breasts and then touching her pussy, all the while returning his gaze. His shorts had a huge bulge. She just smiled. They heard Karen's key in the door, and Cindy closed the bathroom door as Paul turned, winking at her, and walked away. She sighed, incredibly turned on and incredibly disconcerted. This was her sister's brand new fiance. And he clearly wanted to fuck her. And she knew she wanted to fuck him.

She put on her makeup, hearing Karen and Paul laughing and talking in the living room. She dressed in the clothes she's brought into the bathroom. Nothing unusual for her when she was planning on going out - matching red string bikini panties and bra, a tight red blouse, and a short navy blue miniskirt. But she felt almost too sexy in the outfit, knowing Paul would be looking at her legs all night. It wasn't so much that he would be doing it that bothered her, but that she knew she would be turned on by his looks.

Cindy left the bathroom and walked to the living room, and turned the corner to see Paul with Karen up against the back of the couch. He was kissing her passionately, her skirt pulled up over her hips, his left hand down the front of her panties playing with her pussy. Her hand was on his crotch, rubbing the front of his pants. She was kissing his ear, but moaning, "Jesus, Paul, Cindy's gonna see us..."

Cindy giggled, "Too late."

Karen's eyes popped wide when she saw her and she quickly straightened up, pushing her skirt down, then moving in front of Paul to cover his bulge.

Karen grinned, "You clean up fast. Sorry."

Cindy laughed, "Don't apologize. I should have kept quiet and enjoyed the show. A few more minutes and I would have gotten to know your fiance REALLY well."

"The night is young," Paul said.

Karen hit him playfully, and said, "Just cause I said you'd be hot for her doesn't mean you SHOULD be!!"

If Karen and Paul were embarrassed, it passed quickly, because they were soon easily joking and talking as they walked to the restaurant for dinner. The night was cool and breezy, and Karen and Cindy in their short light cotton skirts were getting plenty of appreciative looks as the material flapped up and down in the breeze. Paul seemed to enjoy being between the two of them, and he put his arms around their slim waists as they walked together. He was so charismatic and fun that Cindy had soon forgotten her discomfort with the incident in the bathroom. It almost seemed like a normal part of life around Paul, an incident just as silly and funny as everything else.

Dinner was a blast, and as they ate the sushi and drank sake Cindy began to feel very relaxed, buzzed, and warm. Clearly Karen and Paul were feeling the same way, and both the talk and the jokes became more sexually charged. Paul was openly ogling both of the sisters as he sat across the table from them, and Cindy quickly found herself openly flirting with him, just as was Karen.

"You must just love the women in my family," Karen suddenly said.

"Absolutely!" Paul said enthusiastically.

Cindy laughed, "Even mom?!"

Karen leaned over to Cindy, putting her arm around her sister's waist, "Mom was so hot for Paul."

Cindy squealed, "NO WAY! That is so gross!"

"Why?" asked Karen. "She's single and only 39. Just because Dad left, you think she became a nun?"

"But she's...mom." Cindy protested.

Paul pointed out, "She looks fantastic. She's fit, dresses very hip, takes care of herself. And she looks even younger than 39. You should watch guys check her out sometime. Frankly, I don't think she was hot for me at all."

Karen grinned wickedly, "Please. She was so into you. I haven't seen her flirt like that in forever. She was worse than Cindy."

Cindy opened her mouth to protest, but there was no point. She had been flirting with Paul and she knew it, and Karen knew it and sure didn't seem to mind.

"Well," said Paul, "Even if she was I'd be flattered."

"But would you do her?" Karen asked.

"Karen!" Cindy cried.

"If he were single, of course," Karen laughed.

Cindy looked at Paul, and was amazed when he shrugged, "Yeah, of course, absolutely. She looked fantastic. If I met her in a club or something, I'd definitely be trying to get her in the sack."

Cindy was blown away, both by the subject of their conversation and by Paul's open answers. Karen didn't let her recover either, when she said, "And I don't even have to ask about Cindy."

Paul laughed, "Oh, you know the answer there! All day and all night."

"Hmmm, sounds familiar," Karen purred, looking at Paul lasciviously.

"Sounds fantastic," Cindy sighed before she could catch herself, also eyeing Paul.

The walk home was a blur of alcohol and sexual energy. Karen and Cindy continued their flirting on the way, both hanging on Paul and hugging close, supposedly because of the cold night breeze that whipped their skirts around and up their thighs, but for Cindy really to feel her body rub against him. When they got back to the apartment, they kicked off their shoes and poured mixed drinks and settled in, the three of them on the couch, to keep talking. Karen flipped on the music, a slow sexy jazz tune that Cindy was unfamiliar with. Paul had the lights turned off except for a candle that Karen had lit on top of the TV.

Paul sat in the middle of the couch, Karen to his right and Cindy to his left. Karen crossed her legs and leaned against him and Cindy lay back, and put her feet on his lap, unconcerned that her skirt slid up her thighs when she did that, giving him a clear view of her panties. And Paul did not hesistate to look, nor did he pause a moment before resting his left hand casually on her upper thighs.

After an hour, Karen stretched and announced she was going to bed. Paul made no motion to follow her, giving her a quick kiss goodnight and continuing with some funny frat story he was telling Cindy. His hand now moved softly on her thighs as he talked to her. Karen walked back to the bedroom, closed the door, and they heard her settle into the bed.

Cindy moved her feet on Paul's lap as they talked, and felt her toes brush up against his crotch. She could feel his cock in there, firm and large.

Without a word he moved his hand up from her thighs and brushed his fingertips over her panties, still moving up and then moving his fingers down inside, pulling the panties down as he did so. Cindy lifted her hips off the couch and he quickly and easily slid the panties up her thighs then down her legs and off. She laid her legs across his lap and he moved his hand back to her thighs, then up to her wet and waiting pussy. Cindy moaned softly as he touched her. He stared at her with his dark, intense eyes, and she felt herself become hot under that gaze. The idea that Karen might wake up an find them this way somehow only made her hotter.

Cindy moved her hand to his crotch, feeling the bulge through his pants, then, with his help, unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, releasing his cock and stroking it to full erection. He was well endowed, hard, ready for her. He leaned toward her and kissed her, his tongue finding hers even as his fingers slid slowly inside her pussy. Cindy pulled his shirt up, stripping it off of him, and he stood and let her pull his shorts down. She gazed at his body as he stood before her, enjoying the view of his tall, lean frame, his broad shoulders, his erect cock. She sat up and leaned forward, stroking his cock with both hands and kissing the head, running her tongue around it, moving her hands to his balls as she took his cock in. He sighed, moving his hands through her hair while she sucked him. His cock became harder and harder.

"Stop," he moaned, "I don't want to waste my cum in your mouth...not yet."

She smiled, turned on that she was getting him so hot so fast. He knelt to the ground in front of her then, pushing up her short skirt and moving his head between her open legs, finding her hot wet twat with his tongue. She leaned back into the couch, her hips at the edge of the cushion, her eyes closed as she felt his fingers explore her cunt while he licked and kissed and bit her clit softly. The forefinger of his other hand moved up, becoming wet in her juices, then began probing her tight ass. He slid inside her as he ate her, finger fucking her pussy and ass together, and Cindy quickly came, orgasming on his face as he worked his magic on her. She bit her lip to keep from crying out in her pleasure, amazed at how good he could make her feel.

Then he rose up, on his knees moving forward, taking her hips in his hands, and he slid his long straight cock slowly, deeply into her wet pussy. She put her hands on his strong arms, locking her legs around his hips, eyes closed and teeth clenched to keep silent as he fucked her in long slow strokes. He hit her perfectly, keeping her at her orgasm, so that her climaxes came one on top of the other, until she felt that she would explode if she didn't scream in ecstacy. Finally she felt him stiffen, ramming into her fully and pumping his hot cum deep inside of her, thrusting again and again as he came. Cindy gasped and took his hard rod to the hilt, orgasming with him, her body now wet with sweat.

Behind her she suddenly heard a giggle. She pushed Paul out of her, his cock still hard, and turned. Karen stood in the hallway behind her, wearing a sheer white nightie and a smile. Paul sat on the floor, his body shining with sweat, his cock wet and hard, cum still oozing from the head.

"I was wondering how long you two could resist each other," Karen said. "About five minutes alone, tops."

"Karen, I..." Cindy started. Karen held up her hand.

"Cindy, don't worry. I'm not mad," Karen laughed. "I threw you guys at each other. Paul's got a huge Asian skirt thing, and I knew he'd want you in a heartbeat. Heck, if Mom hadn't held herself back and gone to bed early when she was here, he would have been nailing her. I told him yesterday if you two wanted each other, go for it."

"You don't mind?" Cindy asked, stunned.

"Sis, when you go back to college on Sunday, he's all mine again. I can loan him out for holidays and vacations," Karen grinned. "I never minded sharing my toys with you."

She walked around the couch and sat next to Cindy, still smiling. Paul's cock was still rock hard as he sat on the ground, his eyes shining with desire.

"Fucked her with all her clothes on," Karen noted, "Jeez you must have wanted her bad, Paul."

"That doesn't mean I don't want to take them off," Paul said, moving toward Cindy. She was passive, fascinated with him and his allure and the strange situation as he pulled her tanktop over her head. Karen reached behind her and unsnapped her bra, helping Paul take it off. Paul pulled Cindy up off the couch, caressing her body while Karen unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the ground. Cindy moaned as she felt her sister caressing her hips and ass, then sliding a hand between her thighs to massage her pussy.

"Wow, you got her wet," Karen observed. "Mind if I taste the cum?"

Cindy sat back on the couch and watched as Karen spread her legs, then kissed up her thighs, finally kissing and licking her twat, her eager tongue penetrating Cindy and licking out Paul's cum. Cindy felt her orgasm build again, unable to believe that her own sister was eating her out, that it was Karen who was giving her such pleasure with her tongue and lips. Paul stared at them, just watching, rock hard, taking in the sight of the two sisters. Cindy's gaze met his and she orgasmed, bucking up against Karen's face. Karen slid off the couch and beckoned Paul to come take her place. Paul knelt on the couch, between Cindy's legs, and Karen took his cock in hand and guided it to Cindy's waiting cunt. Paul slid inside again, pumping more slowly than before, while Karen's skillful fingers played with Cindy's clit. Between the two of them they kept Cindy cumming again and again, until finally she begged for mercy even as Paul climaxed again inside of her.

Karen then took Paul in her mouth, climbing on the couch as he lay back, straddling Cindy's face so that Cindy could push up the sheer nightie and smell and see and then taste her sister's sweet cunt. Karen sucked all of Cindy's juices off Paul, licking and sucking him to keep him ramrod hard while Cindy worked her tongue deep into Karen's waiting cunt. She quickly got Karen to her climax, and Karen, looking back to smile at her, moved down the couch, straddling Paul's stiff cock, and lowering herself onto him. He clutched her hips and pushed her down, entering her fully so that Cindy saw all of his cock vanish inside of her. Karen leaned forward over him, grinding on him with her hips, moving up and down an inch, two inches at most, keeping him deep within her. Cindy just played with herself, enjoying the sight of her ass spread, his cock deep inside her cunt, wet and fat, her juices running down over his balls. Karen moved up so that only the head of his his cock remained in
her, and Cindy, reading her thoughts, leaned forward and took Paul's balls
in her mouth, sucking them while Karen rode him. Cindy felt Karen's ass
push down on her head, and she quickly moved her tongue up Paul's hard shaft
and then into Karen's ass, licking her sister's rim as Paul fucked up into
her. Karen climaxed again and again under their attention, until finally
Paul pulled out of her.

Karen turned and kissed Cindy even as Paul pulled off her nightie.

The two sisters fell to the couch, Karen on top of Cindy, kissing, their hands working each others' wet cunts. Paul, taking advantage of the position, moved up next to them, kneeling so that his cock pressed against their lips, and they gladly obliged his request by kissing and sucking him together. He moaned and Cindy knew that he was close to cumming again. Still working each others' pussies, the sisters sucked and licked his cock and balls, and without a word he tensed up and began to cum, his white juice now oozing slowly out of his hard cock, falling on Cindy's face as she licked his balls and Karen jacked him off. Karen then sucked his head dry and, once she had every drop out of him, kissed and licked Cindy's face clean.

Paul sat down on the floor, his cock softening, red and swollen. Cindy and Karen kissed again, Cindy unable to get enough of her sister's tongue, loving the feel of her fingers working her cunt. Karen seemed just as happy with the arrangement and, with Paul watching ever move intently, Karen turned, straddling Cindy's face, and leaning over to lick her cunt even and Cindy ate Karen's. In that position, happily eating each other, they both came, orgasming together while Paul stared at them, smiling.

Finally, exhausted and happy, the two Kim sisters lay down, Karen snuggled up on top of Cindy on the couch, their bodies entertwined. Karen looked at Paul and asked, "What are you thinking about? As if I have to ask."

"Actually," he said, "I was just thinking about Christmas."

"What about it?" Cindy asked. "I think we just gave you a present."

He laughed, "Yes you did. But I was just wondering if we'd have Christmas at your house."

Karen kissed Cindy, caressing her breasts, and said, "Sure. Why?"

"Well," he grinned, "You two will be there..."

"Yeah." Cindy nodded, rubbing her hands up and down Karen's body.

He winked, "And so will your Mom."

Karen laughed, "You're pushing your luck."

"Sure about that?" he asked.

Cindy wasn't sure at all.