PDA

View Full Version : Me meets East & West.

Pinyot
05-19-2003, 03:51 PM
On one of my business trips in Asia, tired and alone, I tried to unwind in one of the bars in the hotel I was staying in. After a few rounds of Cranberry Vodka, a gorgeous Asian lady joined me in the bar. Lonely and needed someone to chat with, I introduced myself to her. I told her that I was just in a business meeting and would be leaving the next day, and was just trying to unwind. She introduced herself as Ara, who happened to be in a business trip also with a colleague. After a few minutes of being comfortable with each other, her colleague arrived and joined us. Casual chat followed trying to be nice with each other just talking about work stuffs.

Feeling hot because of the drinks, we were already discussing sex and started to flirt with each other. Out of the blue I tell them my fantasy which is to make it with two gorgeous ladies like them. They looked at each other and with a naughty smile on their faces, they began to flirt with each other. Knowing that they are just officemates and not lovers, watching them exchange through their mouths the olives from the Martinis they were having, is such a turn on and I begun to have a hard on.

Since I’ll be leaving the next day, tipsy I casually invited them to my room for a private farewell party for me, which sexily they obliged. Hurriedly I ordered for a bottle of sparkling wine and strawberries with some cream to be delivered to my room.

Upon reaching my room, the champagne props are all ready. I began to play some jazz music available on the radio and leaving only the lamp as our light. The mood is just perfect making all of us so horny.

Feeling so hot I pulled them inside the bathroom where there is a Jacuzzi. Teasingly, we started to undress each other. With all our clothes on the floor we headed to the Jacuzzi with our wineglasses and strawberries. The pool made us hornier because of the heat of the water and its pressure.

While I start to pour some champagne on their necks and try to lick them, they try to lick each others mouth and exchange some strawberries. Teasing me, Ara pushed me on the other side of the tub and told me to just watch them. With a super hard on, I watch them lick and suck each other’s tongues and nipples.

Cindy stood up and sat on the side of the tub. Ara begun to kiss and licked her from the neck to her tits. A few minutes later she starts to go down to her stomach and to her navel. Cindy’s moaning made me go insane, which I immediately stood up and started to kiss and suck her tongue.

From the navel, Ara teasingly glided her tongue straight to Cindy’s pussy. With sexy moans around us I caressed the tits of Cindy and sucked them. Now the chinky eyed girl’s face is buried on our white lady’s pussy. Stretching her tongue and licking the clitoris.

I then put my attention to Ara and started to kiss and caress her body. While she was so busy with her eating, I positioned my self at her back sitting and raised her hips from the tub and start to lick her pussy and asshole. Darting my tongue from her asshole to her pussy made her moan too making their echoes sound like wind chimes.

Within a few minutes both of them reached their orgasms. Not satisfied, they both stood up and guided me to my bed bringing our props with them. Lying on my back, they started to pour the cream all over my body including on my dick and balls. Again teasingly they poured the wine on different parts of my body, and start to lick them – on my neck, chest and stomach, leaving the area of my dick untouched. Ara slowly from the base of my dick licks the cream up to the tip of my dick, which was wildly pulsating. Cindy also slowly licks my balls down to my asshole.

Cindy now stood up and positioned herself on my head, while Ara guided my dick inside her wet pussy. Like a hungry bear, I licked Cindy’s pussy like hell, while Ara was pumping me up while touching her clit. It was heaven for me.

Not wasting time, I began to stand up and positioned both of them 69. Me standing on the side of the bed while both of them eat each other’s pussy. Since Ara was the one under, I started to doggy style Cindy. From moan to moan I was ecstatic. I would pull my dick from the pussy to the asshole while the Ara would from time to time lick my balls while eating her friends’ white meat. I would now position my self on top of the bed and starts to duplicate the fucking I have made to the other girl. Trying my best to satisfy both of them.

Knowing that I would be shooting my load anytime I then lie down on my back while I let them suck and lick my dick and balls. Me coming, they both suck my cock harder and faster, excited to swallow my cum. Energetically I shoot my load in to their mouths until to its last drop. Exchanging my cum through their mouth and swallows them.

It was a blast. The whole night we tried every position possible for the three of us until we got exhausted and fell asleep. Morning, we exchanged business cards and agreed to schedule our business trips at the same time.