PDA

View Full Version : Cindy Kim's Temp Job

Cindy Kim 2
05-19-2003, 03:34 PM
"I so want that dress!" Cindy exclaimed, looking with lust at the slinky black Versace slip dress. The fraternity formal season was coming up, and she had three dresses suitable for the occasions, but Cindy was a popular date, and she had used all three several times over her year and a half of college life.

"Get it," suggested Janet, "You'd look totally hot."

Cindy frowned, "With what money? I am so always short on cash these days."

"You could help out where I work," Janet suggested. "Everyone's really nice
there, and they pay me 20 an hour just for some typing and stuff. It's a
law office."

"You're pre-law, you find that stuff interesting," Cindy grumped. "I'm pre-med. I don't know anything about that stuff."

"It's just typing," Janet said, "I'm working tomorrow afternoon. I'll call them to see if they need some help tomorrow morning and let you know. Like 20 hours of work and you can buy the dress."

"Okay," agreed Cindy. "Give me a call, let me know."

Janet called the next morning just after Cindy got back from a hard workout in the gym. Cindy jumped in the shower, scrubbed clean, and then went through her wardrobe. It was short on professional outfits, but she picked out a short navy blue miniskirt and a white and navy blouse. She slipped into a white thong and bra set and into her skirt and blouse then checked herself out in the mirror. She looked hot, especially when she put on the strappy navy heels to go with. Very professional, but sexy. Satisfied, she walked out of her apartment.

Janet was hanging out by her Prelude. She gave Cindy a thumbs up, and Cindy felt Janet herself deserved a little applause. The petite Asian girl was dressed in a dark green sleeveless dress, very form fitting, the hem at about mid-thigh. It showed off her slim physique well.

Janet drove too fast, always, in her stick shift sports car, but it was a warm spring day, the sun was shining, the sunroof and windows were open, and Cindy found the mix of the speed and Janet's skirt riding up high on her thighs to be sexy. Janet grinned at her and winked and the two of them laughed, their spirits high.

The law office was a small one, a few connected rooms on the fifth floor of a building outside of Raleigh. Janet introduced Cindy to everyone. The group was young except for the senior partner, who was in his fifties, but who was gone for the day, at a conference out of town. There was a case coming up in two weeks, but the mood in the office was relaxed and fun. Cindy liked them all immediately. They were to work with the two paralegals, Kim and Angela, both young women fresh out of college. Kim was a tall, slim blonde, and Angela was a petite red-head. There were four lawyers in the office, one woman named Susan, and three guys, all in their late twenties, named Matt, John, and Chris. Susan was a tall, attractive brunette, very professional in her business suit, tasteful jewelry, and her thin-rimmed glasses. Cindy noticed right away that, although Matt and John were married, they along with Chris took long looks at her and had eyes for Janet as well.

Cindy found the work boring, but enjoyed the company. She and Janet were joking around, and Kim and Angela both had a keen wit and racy sense of humor. Susan joined in on the fun whenever she came by, and the guys made all kinds of excuses to come in and flirt, both with Kim and Angela, and also with Janet and Cindy. Matt especially seemed to like Cindy, and he was always hanging out, sitting on her desk, and looking at her body. She flirted right back, enjoying the breaks in the monotony of sorting and filing and typing.

They kept working on the upcoming case and Susan ordered
dinner fo everyone. Cindy didn't mind at all staying. She had already put in 6 hours and another few would just get her closer to that Versace dress.

They took a break to eat when the food arrived, and the eight of them sat on the office floor, laughing and joking. Matt and Angela were talking about some party they had gone to where a group of people were playing truth or dare, and apparently Angela had joined in the game, but Matt's wife had not let him watch to see what she'd end up doing. Angela, apparently, had ended up in a very compromising position that night.

"I love dares," Cindy blurted, enjoying the story and thinking about some of the dares she had done.

Matt's eyes opened wide, and Susan said, "Be careful, Cindy! You're in with sharks!"

"No, no," John said, "We're very fair here. No hazing of the new employees, especially not the cute temps. We want to keep you coming back. Any dare you do, we all do."

"Oh no!" said Susan. "As senior associate here, I am firmly saying that we have some work to do, and...well, what the heck, we've been working like animals for a week and the boss is finally away for the day. What do you have in mind, John?"

"The show us your underwear dare," John said, laughing and standing up and unzipping his pants. The girls all laughed and cheered when he dropped his slacks and stood in his shirt, tie, and boxers with a fish pattern on them. Cindy noticed the way his left boxer leg was pulled and knew a nice cock was in there.

"Who's next?" asked John.

To Cindy's surprise Susan stood. She was, like John and Matt, married, but that didn't seem to slow her down at the moment. She reached behind and unzipped, letting the straight professional skirt fall to the floor. She wore black panties, lacy in front. She had long, lean legs and a nicely shaped ass.

"But does the bra match?" asked Matt. "The dare was for underwear, and that means all of it!"

"Seems a little unfair," Susan said, laughing, but she
stripped off her jacket and pulled her sleeveless blouse over her head, standing now in her heels, and matching black panties and bra. Everyone whistled and applauded.

Matt and Chris went next, enthusiastically kicking off their shoes and dropping their pants while the girls cheered and laughed. Like John, they were boxers guys. Cindy watched Kim get up, pulling Angela up with her. They giggled as they stripped down, pulling off their blouses and then dropping their skirts. Angela wore grey cotton panties and bra, but Kim was wearing a bold red set, string bikini cut, and very sexy.

"Now for our temps!" Susan said. "C'mon Cindy, you love dares!"

Janet laughed and helped Cindy to stand. Cindy giggled with her, amazed at how much fun she was having and amazed at the way this office was so relaxed together. Janet let her dress fall to the floor as Cindy was pulling off her blouse. Janet, like Kim, wore string bikini panties, white and sheer, with a matching bra. Cindy dropped her skirt and all the guys cheered when she turned and showed off her thong.

"My turn for a dare," Kim said. "All you guys are hardly showing anything, and we're practically naked, so it's time to even the score. Anyone who has the courage to show it all, follow my lead!"

Cindy stared, jaw open, as Kim popped off her bra, her large breasts bouncing as she exposed them, then bent over at the waist and peeled down her panties, still in her heels, stepping out of them, and tossing them into the air. Her pubic hair was blonde, trimmed close. Her skin was tan, and she had no tan line. Everyone was silent for a moment before Matt said, "Holy SHIT! I'm with you Kim!"

He pulled off his tie and shirt in a few frantic motions, then whipped off his boxers. His cock was nicely sized and getting long and hard very fast. Susan laughed, covering her mouth, her eyes wide as she looked at him standing proudly exposed. Matt walked over to Kim, put his arm around her, and said, "Let's see who else has the balls!"

"Well, I've got no balls, but..." Angela giggled, popping off her bra. She was petite, but her breasts were large, round, and full, with small pink nipples.

"But are you a natural redhead?" John interrupted, "We already know Kim's a real blonde..."

Angela turned her back to him, bending over fully and pulling down her panties. Her ass was round and tight, and as she her hands reached her ankles, everyone had a beautiful view of her pink pussy lips. She stood up and turned around and Cindy saw that, sure enough, she was a real redhead. She moved to Matt's side and put her arm around his waist, and he was fully erect now.

Chris tugged off his tie, stripped out of his shirt. Cindy noted with pleasure that his body was firm and hard, his muscles well defined. He walked over to Angela and spread his arms out, and she obliged his unspoken request by tugging down his boxers. He stepped out of them and Angela stood up again, running her hands up his legs as she did and brushing his hardening cock. Cindy giggled at that, but felt her pussy become moist at the sight of the four attractive people, standing together, nude. She bit her lip and unsnapped her bra, tossing it aside and pleased to see all the guys admiring her breasts. Without her invitation Matt came over and put his hands on her hips, hooked his fingers into her panty straps, and pulled them deftly down her legs. She stepped out, and John sighed, "Shaved. How nice."

Matt moved over to Janet now and unsnapped her bra. She giggled at Cindy as he helped her out of it, brushing her breasts as he did. Then he tugged her panties down, and his hands followed the back of her legs up, stopping at her tight ass. He said loudly, "I have been so wanting to touch this ass!" Janet wiggled against his hands.

John took off his shirt and tie. He was not in nearly the shape Matt or Chris were in, with love handles at his side and little definition, though he was far from fat. But Cindy saw that his manhood more than made up for any flab on his body. It swung low, not yet hard but already longer than Matt's or Chris's.

"Oh my god!" exclaimed Kim.

"That is, easily, the biggest I've EVER seen," Angela said, her jaw hanging open.

"Lord, John," Susan breathed as she popped off her bra, "How on earth does Leslie deal with that thing every night?"

John was rock hard now, turned on by their enthusiastic response. Cindy did a quick estimate and figured it to be easily 10 inches. On the relatively short man it looked astounding.

Susan tossed her panties onto his schlong and they hung off the tip, tiny against that rod. "Lost something?" he asked. Susan grinned, walked over to him, and took her panties off his cock, but her hands lingered, lightly moving up and down the shaft and caressing the large head.

"I know what Susan wants," Kim giggled.

"I know what I want," Chris said in reply, moving his right hand down and caressing Kim's ass and moving his left hand down to Angela's. Susan looked at Kim, grinned, and then sank to her knees and began to lick the head of John's cock. She paused, said, "No reason Leslie should have all this to herself...and if she and my Ken were in this same position, I know exactly what Ken would do with John's cute little blonde wife." She took his whole, massive, head into her mouth and began stroking his shaft as she sucked.

"Holy shit, look at Susan go!" cried Chris.

Kim dropped to her knees and said, "Anything she can do..." She stroked his cock hard and fast, then began to give him head, sucking his head in and licking it while she stroked him. Angela dropped to her knees and joined Kim, the two of them licking his cock and massaging his balls. With two tongues and four hands on him, Chris just smiled, watching the two women work to pleasure him.

"You girls getting any ideas?" Matt asked. Janet reached in front of him and began massaging his cock, watching Cindy as she knelt down, pulling her long black hair back, and started sucking on his balls. Janet dropped to her knees as well, licking around his head. Matt laughed, "Oh shit this is nice! Marcie can suck like a machine, but damn I've never had my nuts sucked! Janet, you and your friend need a RAISE!"

Janet licked down his shaft and joined Cindy sucking and licking his balls and the two of them stroked his long shaft together. Cindy then moved up to his head and sucked on him, rolling her tongue around his head then taking him into her mouth. She massaged his shaft as she did, and she could feel him begin to clench up. Janet must have felt the same thing, because she joined Cindy at his head, both of them licking him and jacking him and massaging his balls until suddenly he came, his hot cum shooting out and sticking to Cindy's cheek and ear and hair. Janet moved to take some in her mouth, but his spurts kept coming hard and copious and he spewed cum onto her nose and eyes before she managed to get him into her mouth to suck and swallow the rest of his cum. Cindy licked his shaft as Janet sucked on him, then as Janet pulled his cock from her mouth Cindy met her lips, kissing Janet passionately, her tongue searching Janet's taking his cum from her.

"Oh, god, look at that," John moaned as Susan gave him head, watching Cindy and Janet make out. Cindy, knowing that they would be the center of attention, reached down, rubbing her hands on Janet's lean body and touching Janet's wet cunt. Janet moaned, laying back, letting Cindy lie on top of her while Cindy toyed with her clit.

Susan said, "That is so sexy. I've always wondered..."

"Go join them," John suggested.

Cindy felt Susan kneel down next to her, and she rose to her knees. Susan kissed Cindy passionately, and Cindy felt the brunette's hands on her body, caressing her curves. She guided Susan's hands down to her breasts, then to her stomach, and finally to her clit. Susan quickly found her button and toyed with it. Cindy moaned. Women always knew how to find that spot...they had such practice masturbating. She returned the favor, not wanting Susan's first lesbian experience to go unrewarded, and she felt Susan almost melt into her. Susan lay down, flanked now by Cindy and Janet. The two Asian women touched her then, massaging her cunt, Cindy toying with her clit while Janet slid two fingers deep into her. Cindy looked around. Matt and John were watching them, huge smiles on their faces. Chris was watching also while Angela continued to suck him and stroke him, but Kim was approaching the women, her eyes wide, smiling. Janet moved down, kissing Susan's body softly, then moving between her open legs and licking up and down her cunt before kissing and then licking her clit. Susan moaned loudly, writhing with pleasure.

Kim, with her tall, lean frame and her perfect figure, and her smooth tan skin and patch of blonde pubic hair were so enticing to Cindy. She stood to meet Kim and kissed her, their breasts pressing together. Cindy knelt down, kissing Kim's body as she went, her fingers touching Kim's back, her ass, until her lips brushed Kim's pubic hair and her tongue found Kim's swollen clit and engorged pussy lips. Cindy bit her lightly, sucking on the clit before she began to explore Kim's pussy with her tongue. Kim moaned, "Oh wow, I have been missing out!"

Cindy took a moment to look around, and she saw Janet and Susan still on the floor next to her, Susan happily taking Janet's tongue. Matt had positioned himself next to Susan and was straddling her so that Susan could occupy herself with sucking him. Meanwhile John had moved behind Janet, who's ass was perked up in the air. He stroked her pussy lightly, then pressed the head of his massive cock into her. Janet cried out, stopping her work on Susan to turn and watch John as he grabbed her hips and began to work his meat into her. She writhed, moaned, gasped as he invaded her. From across the room Cindy heard Chris exclaim,

"Gawd, how can you get that thing into her? It's bigger than her arm!"

"It's bigger than your arm," laughed Kim.

"She's doing just fine," grunted John, easing out and pushing in again, deeper.

Cindy laughed and turned back to Kim. Kim lay down and said, "Let me taste you, too, Cindy." Happily Cindy obliged, straddling Kim's face and leaning over to continue licking Kim's wonderful cunt. She glanced up again. Susan was working on Matt's hard rod with her hands and mouth, and between her legs Janet was moaning and doing her best to keep pleasuring Susan, but John's gigantic cock was pumping deep into her, his big balls swinging with each powerful thrust. Cindy felt her orgasm build at Kim's wonderful tonguing and she returned her attention to Kim's cunt, hoping they could cum together. As usual, though, she came fast, and Cindy found herself gasping and moaning, orgasming hard while she licked Kim. Kim came soon though, unable to take Cindy's expert tongue for long, and the two happily continued to eat each other, each giving the other wonderful pleasure.

A moment later Cindy was treated to the wonderful sight of Chris's hard cock before her. He had knelt between Kim's legs, his cock wet
and glistening from Angela's cunt. He laid it on Kim's pussy, and Cindy happily licked it up and down, then moved the head into Kim's waiting pussy. Kim purred with pleasure and continued to eat Cindy while Chris slid smoothly into her, Cindy guiding him in. When he had plunged to the pubic hair into her, Cindy sat up and rolled off Kim, turning to give Kim a passionate kiss, their tongues playing while Chris fucked her with long smooth strokes. She rose to find Angela next to her, the petite, large breasted redhead smiling. Angela pushed her body up against Cindy.

"I want to feel your lips on me, too, Cindy," she whispered, pressing her soft breasts against Cindy's. Cindy moved her hands down Angela's flat stomach and felt her wetness, her engorged pussy. Angela moaned as Cindy toyed with her clit, kissing Angela's full soft lips.

To her left Cindy heard Janet's cries become sharper, more urgent, and she turned to look. Janet was between John and Matt, John's huge cock still pushing into her twat while Matt knelt before her, watching her struggle to suck his cock. Susan was on her knees as well, kissing Matt and massaging his balls. Cindy thought she looked incredible with her coiffed hair, wearing her glasses, her earrings and necklace and sparkling wedding ring and her strappy Prada shoes. Apparently John thought so too, because he stared at her while he pumped Janet, and when Janet had cum again for him, he slid out of her, rose, and walked to Susan, his cock hard and massive. Janet moaned and rolled to her back, massaging her pussy. Susan smiled at John, who knelt with her and Matt, and she kissed him, caressing his cock as well as Matt's. But the guys had more in mind than just handjobs, and Susan was soon straddling Matt's cock, her high heels planted on the floor as she settled down on him fully, moaning loudly as he invaded her. John stood next to her, her hand on him, her mouth kissing and sucking on his head as she rode Matt.

"Hey Chris," John called, "When you get done with Kim, I think Susan isn't quite getting enough over here."

Chris laughed as he fucked Kim, "What more does she need?"

"About one more cock should do it," John suggested.

"Your honor, I object," began Susan.
John moved behind Susan, pushed her forward to perk her ass up, and began to push his cock into her ass. She cried out, but his hands were locked on her hips and he mercilessly drove the massive tool into her. He grunted, "Overruled."

Cindy watched this and felt her passion rise to a whole new level. Chris was apparently similarly motivated, as he came immediately inside Kim, pumping her hard while he watched Susan struggle to take the two cocks inside of her. Finally he released Kim and stood, cock standing out rock hard, glistening with her juices, and went over to Susan, moving his cock in front of her face so she could suck him while John and Matt continued to pump her. Cindy suddenly realized she had not had a cock in her all afternoon, and as much as she was enjoying what Angela was doing, she needed to feel something hard inside of her soon.

As if in answer to her prayers, the front door of the office opened. Everyone stopped moving at once to look at the man who was walking into the room. He was tall, broad shouldered, like a professional athlete. Cindy felt Angela wriggle away from her and she looked around, vaguely aware that everyone there was struggling to cover themselves, except her. Cindy found her left hand massaging her cunt, her right on her breasts. Matt and John pulled out of Susan, and the cum-slut lawyer brushed her hair out of her face.

"Albert," she said, her voice a whisper.

"Hard day at the office, honey?" he asked.

"Oh shit," Susan cringed.

Albert looked at the guys, their cocks softening fast, then looked at the four women in front of him. His gaze rested on Cindy.

"Well, looks like the guys need some help over here with these four," he said, unbuttoning his shirt as he walked toward Cindy. She bit her lip, reaching out to help him off with his clothes. Albert stared at her body as she undressed him and said, almost absent mindedly, "Matt, Chris, John...make sure Susan's happy over there for a good long time. I've been wanting to fuck Angela and Kim ever since they started working here...and these two Asian babes are the icing on the cake."

Cindy took just a moment to admire his powerful physique after he dropped his shirt to the ground before she eagerly unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his khaki slacks, and pulled them down to his calves. His cock burst out of the slacks, long and hard and ready. Cindy quickly pulled him to the ground and, before any of the other girls could lay a hand on him, straddled his cock and slid down onto him, taking him to the hilt into her. She orgasmed immediately, shuddering and gasping, and he obligingly ground deep into her, letting her complete her orgasm before he began to fuck her properly. In a heartbeat Angela was there as well, facing Cindy, straddling Albert's face, letting him taste her sweet and flowing juices. Kim stood before Cindy, standing over Albert, and Cindy kissed and licked her twat as she rode Susan's husband. And then Janet was behind Cindy, her head down between Albert's legs, licking and sucking his balls, licking Cindy's ass, giving them both her best while they fucked. Cindy orgasmed again and again while Albert fucked her, and before the day was done she had decided to change from pre-Med to pre-Law. Lawyer babes married the hottest men!