PDA

View Full Version : Sex Games

Angel 2
05-19-2003, 03:29 PM
It all started when I was 18, this game of sex, lust and danger. It was a game us girls played we got tired of being played by the masses of guys so we made a club, sex games. It was me, Sharon, and Micah we had been best friends and lovers for year. Whenever some guy played up we ran to each other for a sex session to undo the pain that was inflicted on us by the guys. We finally decided that men needed to pay. And sex games began.
It was Micah’s idea, after this hunk of a guy broke her heart yet again. The club had a few rules
1. Never fall in love
2. make them fall in love
3. don’t make commitments
4. beware of who the player are
5. choose your playing piece wisely
6. video tape it
That was it. You picked a guy made him fall in love with you, have a dirty passionate fucking session for as long as you want you get nasty dirt on him and dump him. Then he crawls back for more.
Once you fuck, or play a sex game with someone you come back to the girls and watch the tape, which naturally turns to our own love making session.
Sharon was the shy one who wasn’t sure about playing the games, she finally came around and boy does she know how to play.
Sharon’s story:
James was his name nice young 20 year old football player who incidentally years early broke her heart. He came around after some loss, that we never found out the details to but Sharon did. Let me describe Sharon to you first, she’s 5’9 long blonde hair thin figure, 36b pert breast, she’s all legs Sharon is Russian so she had this incredible tan body not one single tan line to be found trust me I’ve looked. Now James is a 6’2 165lbs muscle of a hunk with blue eyes brown hair he had the body of a god but the compassion of a devil. Sharon ran in to him at the coffee shop on 4th and knew what she had to do so after a few dates she dragged him back to the “Den” and turned the camera on and started playing since he was so strong she decided that it would be kinky to be in control and have him tied down helpless, kind of like he left her those years ago. Now remember Sharon just turn 18, and had turned on her wild side. She tied him down and forced him to eat her pussy until she came 7 times then she decided being a football player he need some back action being the linebacker and all so she pulled out her favorite vibrator and stuck it in her pussy so that he had to watch every crucial pump and once it was well lubricated pushed it straight into his asshole. Ah the look on his helpless face when she started pumping the vibe. In and out he couldn’t believe that he was enjoying this as she pumped she teased his cock with subtle kisses and licks then finally deep thoating his whole 7in cock. All the while me and Micah watched from the security room as she sexually teased him. Sharon being a hot and horny dame, couldn’t take not having her pussy full so turned and positioned herself above James cock and slammed her pussy down over and over until James almost climaxed, then pulled off and forced him to eat her pussy, while pumping is ass with her vibe. He sucked and ate licked while she pumped and sucked. All of this turning us girls into unbelievable horny sluts, and began to eat each other out, into multiple climax’s we were so into each other we didn’t realize that Sharon and left James alone and walked in on us. She wanted us to help her finish his sexual torture before she let him cum in her, dripping wet pussy. So of course we eagerly agreed the three of us return stark naked and began eating licking sucking each other right on top of James leaving him to watch and scream with desire, finally we felt sorry I positioned myself on his mouth, Sharon on his cock and Micah His ass. Micah had the most fun she pulled out the vibrating strap on dildo and fucked him crazy while Sharon fucked his cock and I fucked is face. Afterwards we untied him, blindfolded him took him outside shut the door, and threw his clothes out the window, he still call for sex. Hmm, but us girls just enjoy fucking each other. Damn Micah and Sharon’s pussies taste so good, I love taking shots out of there pussies.