PDA

View Full Version : Rachel1

chaucer
05-16-2003, 05:22 PM
Rachel
Laying on the bed with her arms restrained in leather cuffs attached to the wall two feet above her head, her legs forced wide apart by a bar strapped between her thighs and feet cuffed to the foot of the bed. Her slim naked body twisting against the unseen bondage in a futile attempt to find a weakness. She had lay there in this most exposed position, blinded by a black velvet tie covering her luminous eyes, for what must have seemed hours but was just long enough for her master to enjoy a large scotch, sat out of earshot at the other end of the room admiring his toy in her bondage.

He walked to the bed almost silently across the thick, soft carpet. Taking Rachel by surprise he snapped on nipple clamps to both of her breasts. She was unable to muffle a scream as the clamps bit painfully nipples.

“Oh dear, my love.” He began in a soft but grave tone “I thought you knew better than to break your silence without permission. Now I will have to enforce your silence and you know I hate to do that as the gag spoils your beautiful looks, still we must not wake our neighbours, must we my love?”

With that he gently parted her lips with the fore finger and thumb of his right hand and pushed a large rubber ball between her teeth with his left. Fastening the harness behind her head he breathed “There that’s better, and I had better not hear a peep from in there or it will be worse for you”

Inside her blind, dumb world Rachel’s mind wheeled, she hated to displease him as she had, he had clearly planned to test her and she had failed. She knew he would be extra hard on her this evening now. There was no further time to think however as the first blow of the paddle had landed on her exposed inner thigh. The second followed closely. After between ten and fifteen strokes he ceased the beating. Rachel had remained completely silent through this but she could not have taken much more and he knew it.

“Good my dearest, you know this is how to please me and when I am pleased you are too, are you not my love?” Rachel nodded her head slowly. “Good, but I am not satisfied yet”

Selecting a black riding crop with a large leather flap on its leading end he proceeded to bring it down on Rachel’s clamped nipples and breasts with some force, each stroke leaving a livid red welt on her pale body, now glistening in sweat. The whipping continued for several minutes until little gasps began to escape from deep in Rachel’s throat at each strike of the whip. Inside her dark restrained tomb there was nothing for Rachel to do but wait for the end as the blows fell on her beautiful body, in her own private world of pain intermixed with sexual desire for her master and an indefinable pleasure and satisfaction.

Eventually the flogging stopped but not before he had covered her entire upper body in painful red marks. “that will do for now my little one, you have done well.”

Master began untying the bonds which held Rachel’s slender arms aloft, she allowed them to drop like a dolls as they were released. Master kissed her gently on the head and over her blinded eyes as he released the gag harness. She sank down further into the pillow as he kissed her deeply on the mouth. Masters hand trailed down his slaves’ body and between her spread legs. Her wetness was just too tempting and his fingers quickly slid inside her as she moaned gently. He gently rubbed her clitoris for several minutes as she tried to stave off her building orgasm; for her to come without permission of her master was a cardinal sin and she would be severely punished for it.

END OF PART ONE