PDA

View Full Version : Three is the magic number

Loulabelle
05-13-2003, 08:04 AM
I was really horny as I got ready to go out that particular night and I made sure I was in my sexiest underwear just in case I got lucky. I’ve always had a big thing for stockings and I love how men never expect them, but always just about come in their pants when they see I’m wearing them. They also allow me to go without a thong, which is a sure fire way to get a man hot and bothered.
When we got to the club, I kept my distance from the rest of the girls - men won’t approach you if you are in a large group of pissed up drunken ladettes. It’s way too intimidating for them unless they are really pissed themselves, but then they’re incapable of giving you a good hard fuck anyway. Before long a couple of lads were starting to show some interest in me from the other end of the bar. They were obviously mates and I tried to decide which one I fancied the most. They were both very attractive with a similar look about them, and I wondered for a moment if they were brothers, but decided that they weren’t, something which they later confirmed to me. I smiled at them a couple of times and they soon got the message and slid themselves along to sit next to me. I’m used to this, two men coming on to me at the same time, one sitting either side of me, vying for my attention and seeing who can get their hand on my thigh first to mark me as “theirs” for the evening. This was different though; they sat on one side of me only so that in order to look at one, I was looking at the other at the same time. They introduced themselves as Tom and Adam and bought me a drink They were like a double act as they chatted me up and something about the way they worked on me as a team made me attracted to them both equally. It was as if they were pack hunting and their technique was definitely working! For some reason these two guys – best mates – were doing a very good job of chatting me up and it was as though neither of them would have been as attractive without the other. I started to wonder how they were going to decide who was actually going to get to take me home, because I wasn’t going to be able to choose – I would have quite happily gone with either of them.
It started to get late so they suggested we go, and before I knew it, I was back at their flat, still wondering who I was going to fuck that evening. They offered me a drink and as Adam poured it, Tom put his hand on my thigh and slowly moved it upwards. So it’s going to be Tom, is it? I thought to myself as I looked over at Adam, in the kitchen feeling a little sorry for him and a little disappointed that I would have to let one of them down. I turned to Tom and he moved in closer to me as Adam came through with my drink. “Looks like you two have started without me” said Adam jokingly. Like lightening hitting a telegraph pole, I suddenly became aware of their intentions. Immediately, I felt my pussy spasm in arousal and the wetness started leaking on to my thighs. “You know I wouldn’t start without you mate” came Tom’s reply and before I knew it, Adam’s hand was on my other thigh as he sat down on the other side of me. “Are you gonna kiss her or what then?” he said to Adam.
“Of course I’m gonna fucking kiss her” he replied, “she’s hot” and all of a sudden Adam’s tongue was in my mouth and I knew that I really wanted this to happen. I relaxed into the kiss as Tom kissed the back of my neck and slid his hand up my skirt in a fluid, unhurried motion. Adam let out a low groan as he pushed his tongue deeper into my mouth and I stoked my hand over his chest my other hand caressing Tom’s thigh through his jeans.
“Fuck me, mate! Stockings!” gasped Tom in delight as his hand found one of the straps of my suspenders.
“Oh Gees!” moaned Adam and he too, put a hand up my skirt to feel the flesh, which was starting to bulge out of the tops of my stockings. My pussy throbbed as these two guys felt their way up my skirt and talked about me as if I wasn’t there at all. Tom unbuttoned my top and was soon scooping one large breast out of my bra so that he could suck on my already stiff nipple while Adam resumed our kissing. I started to wriggle my hips as my arousal took control of me and Tom expertly sucked on my nipple causing electric shocks to go down my body. His mate continued to explore my mouth with his tongue.
“God, you’ve gotta taste this” recommended Tom as his mouth left my breast and Adam broke our kiss to circle his tongue around the same nipple, still wet from Tom’s mouth. Tom moved his face up to mine and we shared our first kiss of the evening while one of his hands continued to toy with my stocking top and the other firmly caressed my buttocks. I have never been so wet in my life and this was just the beginning! Adam was now sucking my nipple hard and groped to undo my bra while Tom helped him get my top off. As soon as my breasts were naked they grabbed one each and pushed them together so that Adam could get them both in his mouth at the same time; it felt so good I thought for a moment I might come just from having my tits sucked. I broke off my kiss with Tom to let out a long moan of pleasure.
“Shit” said Tom smiling to Adam, “if she’s moaning like that now, what’s she gonna be like when I’m licking her pussy?” and then to me, “Baby, you’re gonna love it. Let me have another taste of her tit, mate, then I’m gonna take this fucking skirt off her.” And with that Adam released one breast and Tom sucked eagerly on it while Adam worked on the other one and I was nearly in ecstasy. Soon my skirt was being pulled down around my thighs and for the first time they got to see my soaking, naked pussy and were delighted to find that I wasn’t wearing knickers. Tom gazed at my pussy for a second or two then pushed two fingers straight inside me and Adam held the lips of my dripping cunt apart to allow Toms tongue to lap gently at my swollen pink clit. I bit my lip to stop myself from screaming as I felt that first slow tongue stroke and begged Adam to keep sucking my tits.
“ Go on Tom, let her come. I don’t think it’ll be difficult to get her horny again. She’s desperate for it - look at her” As Adam said this he went back to sucking on my luscious tits and Tom sped up the pace of his tongue on my clit. I was so close to coming now I couldn’t think straight and I grasped at Adams thick cock through his jeans, desperate to get it in my mouth. His cock throbbed beneath my fingers and he let out an involuntary groan as I felt my orgasm grip me and I yelled out that I was coming. Both boys moaned as my cunt clenched around Tom’s fingers and the moisture leaked down on to his hand. I tried to get my breath back and as I recovered from my orgasm I became aware once more of how horny these guys were and how incredibly sexy the whole situation was.
“Don’t you just love the really noisy ones?” remarked Adam lustfully, “God I can’t wait to fuck her, can you? Let’s see how wet you’ve made her” and with that Adam put his fingers to the opening of my cunt, turning me on again instantly and I shifted my hips upwards to meet his hand. Tom noticed, saying, “You were right about her being easy to turn on again, she’s ready for more already!”
“Oh God, yes” I groaned, “please, someone, fuck me!”
“We intend to.”
And with that Tom had his trousers off and moved up to my mouth forcing my lips open to accept his rock hard dick. Adam moved to my pussy, rubbing his cock over my cunt lips and teasing me with the tip of his cock, as I slouched on their couch, my arse almost hanging off it.
“ I can’t fuck her deep enough from this angle. Can we put her on the floor?”
“Too fucking right we can” replied Tom and he pulled out of my mouth and moved me on to all fours on the floor. I felt my pussy leak yet more juice as I realised I was going to get it from behind. Tom sat back down and fed the length of his cock back into my mouth as Adam’s cock thrust his way into me from behind and I wriggled beneath his hands which were resting on my arse. Both men sighed with the pleasure of my hot wet holes as they pushed themselves as deep into me as they could get and I just knelt there between them, unable to do anything but enjoy the sensation of being fucked by these two sexy guys simultaneously.
“Fucking hell, I hope her pussy feels as good as her mouth, mate, because this is fucking heaven!” Tom grunted as his breathing quickened, “Oh God . . . .I wanna see you slap her arse as you pump her!”. I suddenly felt a firm slap across my arse cheeks from the flat of Adam’s hand, which had both Tom and I groaning in pleasure. Me from the shock waves it sent pulsing through my arse to my cunt and Tom from watching his best mate spank my pink bottom, with my suspender straps still pressing into my fleshy globes. As Adam grunted and pumped harder into me, he continued to spank me until I was on the verge of another orgasm and Tom reached down to fondle my tits as they hung down beneath me. I glanced up to see Tom’s face contorted with pleasure and could see that he was about to fill my mouth with hot salty spunk.
Adam had obviously seen how close Tom was too, and managed to say through firmly gritted teeth, “Don’t come in her mouth, mate I wanna watch you spurt it all over her.” Just hearing Adam talk like that was turning me into the horniest bitch imaginable and at that point Tom pulled his cock from my hungry lips and wrapped his hand round it, wanking his load all over me. I felt his come spurt all over my face, hair, back and arse as he let out several short grunts of pleasure and milked his cock of every last drop. It was just about the sexiest experience of my life and when I heard Adam’s voice say, “Shit, Tom , some of that even hit me!” I thought I was going to die from pleasure! I was panting heavily as Adam continued to fuck me and I felt both pairs of hands rubbing Tom’s mess all over my skin, massaging his sticky come into my buttocks as Adam pounded me. The idea of Adam’s hands rubbing Tom’s come into my arse was just too much for my pussy to take and I panted to the boys that I was coming just as Tom’s fingers found their way underneath me to stroke my clit. My muscles squeezed Adam tight as I came and I sent him over the edge until he was emptying his balls deep inside my hot little pussy. Tom encouraged us both, groaning, “Go on mate, fill her up – I wanna feel loads of your mess up her when it’s my turn in her cunt . . . Jesus - I’m already getting hard again watching you shaft her.”
Adam stayed inside me until he’d squirted every last drop of his cum into me and I felt it run down my thighs when he finally pulled out slowly, allowing me to lie flat on my stomach on the floor unable to move, from having been fucked so thoroughly. For a moment I wondered how I’d have the strength to take Tom on, but he was obviously so keen to fuck me, that I knew I’d manage it somehow. How can a girl say no to such a hard cock on a guy like Tom? They allowed me a few minutes to rest, but at no point did either of them stop touching me, working on getting me horny again so that Tom could have his “turn” in my cunt. Tom massaged Adam’s cum into my thighs and arse and I realised that there was hardly any part of my body that had not been covered in someone’s sticky sperm. This was enough to get me really horny again and I turned around to see Tom’s hard cock, hardly believing that he was horny again already, just five minutes after he’d shot his wad all over me. As I turned round they caught a glimpse of one of my breasts and decided to flip me on to my back so that they could each suck a nipple again. God, these men were so horny, did they never stop? They didn’t seem in the least bit tired and I wondered how long they could possibly go on for before they decided they were satisfied for the night. It was great to feel like I would be the one who would give up before they did, for a change, because I usually find that I’m still horny as hell, while the guy is snoring beside me – perhaps two men at a time is the answer! I thought to myself as they mauled my tits again and sucked greedily on each nipple. Soon I could feel Tom’s hard on thrusting against my stomach as he continued to lick at my breast and I heard myself urging him inside me, begging him to fuck me hard, any way he wanted to.
Adam smiled and winked at Tom, “Well, mate – you don’t get an offer like that every day, go for it.” The head of Tom’s cock was soon nudging against me and as he pushed himself into me in one continuous driving motion, I could feel that his cock was slightly wider than Adam’s, and my pussy lips had to stretch a little wider to accommodate him. Ordinarily it would have been quite difficult to take his thickness, but Adam’s juice had made me so slick that I could take him easily. Tom just groaned a long anguished sigh as he pushed himself into me, feeling Adam’s cum surround his cock and run down his balls. He obviously got his kicks from feeling himself buried to the balls in his mates spunk and that thought drove me wild as he started a slow deliberate movement, relishing every sensation of this fuck. I really wanted to beg him to fuck me hard and fast and deep, but I just couldn’t bring myself to interrupt his ecstasy as he took his pleasure, just the way he wanted it.
Adam was kneeling next to us now, with one hand on my breast and one hand wanking his prick slowly as he watched me getting fucked. His cock was much smaller now that he’d shot off, but it was hard as rock as he pumped it casually, unaware of what a turn on it was for me to see him doing that to himself. I was suddenly struck with a wicked idea, which I thought they might enjoy “Adam” I crooned in a sultry tone, “How would you like to fuck my arse, while Tom’s in my pussy?” Both men moaned in approval, and although up until this point, it was clear that they had shared women in the past, I had obviously hit on something new for them - something they’d only fantasized about before. I didn’t wait for an answer from Adam, because he had clearly consented so I gently asked Tom if he wouldn’t mind changing positions. He reluctantly pulled out of me and a stream of Adams cum flooded from my pussy and flowed over my arsehole. It felt hot and slippery and I thought about what good lubrication it would be as I got Tom to lie on the floor with his back against the couch so I could mount his cock. As I pushed myself down onto his shaft he moaned again and for a moment I didn’t dare move incase he lost control and started to squirt his load inside me. I waited until he had regained control then told Adam to go for it, fuck my arse, but try to be gentle, because I didn’t make a habit of this. Adam’s cock nudged against my arsehole and I tried my best to relax to let him penetrate my tight opening. I brought myself off Tom’s prick to allow room inside me for Adam to push himself all the way in. Soon he was deep in my arse and although it was a little uncomfortable the naughtiness of it and the fact that Adam was groaning hot and hard in my ear, made it one of the most pleasurable experiences of my life. Soon they were rocking me between them so that when one of them was in me to the hilt, the other was drawing out of me. They hardly needed to move their bodies at all, they just moved me back and forth in the way that felt best to them. Soon both cocks were straining hard inside me and I was nearly screaming with wanting to come so badly, but in this position I couldn’t get quite enough pressure on my clit to have an orgasm. Tom’s face was a picture of agonised pleasure and Adam was grunting and breathing hard in my ear, murmuring “God mate, her arse is so fucking tight, it’s amazing. I can’t take much more of this I’m gonna come any second, I can’t hold on, I’m, uh uh uh ohhhhh . . . .” I felt his cock jerk in my arse as he filled me with his thick creamy fluid. At the same time Tom moved his thumb to my clit and I came in a noisy rush and caused Tom’s balls to explode inside me. The three of us collapsed in a messy, cum covered heap, laughing and struggling to get our breath back, arms and legs everywhere. Adam kissed the top of my head in an almost brotherly manner, which told me that I wasn’t going to feel uncomfortable about this in the morning. These guys were two good mates who got their kicks from sharing a woman and it felt like they had finally found a woman who wasn’t afraid to take them on and try and beat them at their own game. I, on the other had, found out how to satisfy my almost insatiable appetite and knew that with friends like these two, I’d never go hungry again. . . .