PDA

View Full Version : That Lusting Librarian and her friend Tim

fzzy
05-01-2003, 08:48 PM
LOL .... just wrote an add-on to the story last night ... hope you enjoy and would love to hear your comments .... I guess this is the place to make those comments. :) Fzzy

Sea Chelle
05-01-2003, 09:26 PM
Damn Fzzy girl, i hadn't dropped in on Tim and the Librairian since the second addition. I've been missing out!!! Fabulously written, a little dirty, occasionally funny, and all of it wrapped up in that package that just breathes sex even when there isn't any going on.

I'll have to keep an eye out for new installments of that one.

(I guess moving our comments to the forum that's actually for feedback might work out just fine. I wasn't at all sure about that, although it is nice to have the categories in the stories section. looks like the Pixie's powers that be are pretty smart. Thanks for the time you put into this lil playground).

Lix ~~ Chelle

fzzy
05-02-2003, 01:10 PM
thanks Chelle .... I too have been wondering about the comments, this seemed like the best way to deal with it ... I love the comments (probably the only real exhibitionist tendencies in me) ... sometimes I bask in the glow I get from the positive comments for days .... so I certainly don't want to give them up!

So, thanks for taking the time to comment and for your always positive way of saying things .... especially appreciated when I get to read such comments from another writer - and one of such high caliber! thanks girlfriend! :)

kleclere
05-04-2003, 01:08 PM
Fzzy love addition. I knew there would be more. I think you could be very naughty at times also. Love the way you keep us going with Tim and the Librarian. You are the best. Please continue.

fzzy
05-04-2003, 05:52 PM
thank you kleclere .... I could be very naughty at times .... but as they say, "chance is a fine thing!" LOL!!! Thanks for reading and commenting ... you know I love that!!!! :)

fzzy
05-17-2003, 11:48 AM
Live and learn!!!!! (takes me awhile to figure out how to make things easier) LOL! .... if you'd like to read this story .... click the addy below. Thanks!

Lusting Librarian (http://pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=275862#post275862)

GusAspar
05-19-2003, 04:46 AM
Mmmmm, love the latest addition to the story, Fzzy. I love the idea of you sitting with your little skirt and teeshirt at your desk, playing the part of the librarian, while your cunt gives off the smell of Tim's spunk... that freshly-fucked feeling... mmm

fzzy
05-31-2003, 04:18 AM
thanks Gus .... glad you continue to enjoy the story!

kleclere
06-01-2003, 12:32 PM
Fzzy am hoping for more of this on going story. Thank you for sharing this great adventure.

fzzy
06-02-2003, 02:10 AM
LOL .... been a bit distracted by life lately, but just wrote a new story that is VERY likely to have some add-ons .... and in time, maybe I'll get another installment added to this one ... been letting an idea for one crash around in my head. -- must say, I am still amazed at the ongoing popularity of it! makes me feel all warm and FZZY inside - LOL!! :)

fzzy
06-15-2003, 05:49 AM
Ok, as I've been promising some of you ... a new addition to the story. Hope you like it .... and you know the drill .... I love to hear your comments!!! :)

GusAspar
06-16-2003, 09:14 AM
Yum, yum yum! Brian the next door neighbour is going to have a hard cock all day after that little meeting! You're just going to have call in next door and let him give your pussy a drilling... (know the drill? oh, sure, Fzzy!) :)

shyabusa
06-18-2003, 04:57 AM
Well you already know that I loved it. So I guess I should why... It must have been one hell of a shock for Brian. Doubt he'll ever forget that... And Tim is definately a naughty one.
Keep up the excellent additions...

Passion Please
06-18-2003, 09:20 AM
WOOOOOOW from your newest fan... warm and fzzzy..... groan...

You sure write like I like to read.... grin

You are a natural... Thanks....

I will keep following all your stories...

fzzy
06-18-2003, 04:06 PM
Now Gus ... you are just being BAD again! LOL .... thanks for your comments, but I think the lady is pretty caught up in just Tim at the moment.

Shyabusa ... always a pleasure to read your comments, glad you enjoyed the latest addition!

PP ... always glad to have a new reader of my stories and so glad you enjoyed this particular one ... it has been fun to get to know that lusting librarian and her friend Tim! :)

thanks again for your comments!

fzzy
06-19-2003, 12:12 AM
The story has been moved to the erotic novels section of stories. :) figured it was about time!

shyabusa
06-21-2003, 03:32 AM
Your novels seem to be your best works. I know I'm really enjoying your hawaii novel. I think what makes them so much better to read is that the main character is allowed to evolve in the story. They grow and explore new fantasies with each addition. So yeah, I love you novels, but you know I'll always enjoy the short beauties.

fzzy
05-08-2005, 03:22 PM
It's been a long time, but just felt like adding a bit more to the story ... Hope it is enjoyed!

SethAwakened
01-17-2009, 12:35 AM
your story.... wow
first u use the sexy librarian probably one of the most alluring and most popular fantasies of any man
i spent half an hour to read your many exerts of the story and i am breathless just from reading them
i squirmed through every second of them
they are by far the most.... no words fit
sensational,sexy...
perfect
i hope i can get nearly this much enjoyment from your other stories =]
thank you very much

fzzy
01-17-2009, 02:24 AM
Thanks for your positive comments, the Lusting Librarian is one of the favorite stories I've told ... hope you enjoy your time at Pixies.

shyabusa
01-24-2011, 06:03 PM
So somehow I let this place of joy get away from me. Even more disappointing is that I let the last installment of your wonderful Librarian get past me in the process. And as always she's a naughty one and Tim knows how to pleasure her just right.
Personal favorite line of that chapter: I felt his smile against my lips as he realized I was ready for any action he wanted to take next.

Oh what a smile can say!
Well done! (as always)