PDA

View Full Version : My First Three-some

raj72
04-28-2003, 08:45 PM
I’d always fantasized to have a three-some with my wife, Sherry and her hot and sexy best friend, Gayu. But Sherry never liked the idea of three-some until last week when Gayu visited us for a few days. One night, three of us were drinking quite heavily and chatting about our sexual fantasies. They both were aware of my fantasy as Gayu revealed her fantasy to have anal sex. Sherry revealed her long unfilled fantasy to have some one shoot her while she is having sex with me and Gayu decided to fulfill her fantasy by shooting our love-making. We had some more drinks and then headed to our bedroom where Gayu followed us with my camcorder.

Very soon, we were completely naked engaged in the most passionate kissing as I slid my hand between Sherry’s thighs to feel her hot pussy, which was dripping wet with her juices. I could feel the excitement in her eyes as her fantasy was becoming real. I pushed her in to bed and started to suck her nipples while massaging her clit with my index finger. Slowly, I lowered my mouth straight to her hot pussy and Gayu moved closer to capture the oral fun that Sherry was having. I saw she had one hand already inside her pants. All this action was really turning her on, as she didn’t get good sex since breaking up with her boy friend last month. As I my tongue moved in and out of Sherry’s pink hole, She started moaning deep and loud massaging her lovely breasts. Seeing her friend at the peak of excitement and ready for her some more, Gayu put camcorder on the stand and jumped over to suck Sherry’s nipples. This dual fun really turned her on and as I sucked hard on her clit, she just came right over my mouth. I could not hold my self any longer and pushed my dick inside Sherry’s hot and dripping pussy while Gayu was still licking and sucking her nipples. Suddenly, Gayu pushed her index finger inside Sherry’s tight ass hole, which was already wet with her pussy juices. Having both holes filled up and nipples being sucked so well; Sherry was in the heaven having orgasms one after other. She was so hot that I felt I would melt inside her as I shoot a tidal wave of semen inside Sherry’s cunt.
As I took my dick out and stood up, Sherry grabbed Gayu and rolled her on the side as they engaged in a very passionate kissing with their bodies closely locked together. Sherry ripped Gayu’s shirt apart and lowered her mouth to suck her already erected nipples. I took off Gayu’s pants and lowered my mouth on her dripping pussy. As my tongue moved in and out of her tight hole, she came really quick and cried so hard in excitement. Gayu was still so hot with all the sucking she got from Sherry and me. She wanted to feel the real thing and grabbed my dick. She started sucking me as Sherry continued to massage her breasts while playing with her tight ass-hole. Very soon I was hard back again. She pushed me down on the bed and lowered her tight pussy on my shaft. Sherry came on the top and lowered her pussy on my mouth. I started to eat my wife while Gayu was pumping hard on my shaft. Suddenly, both of them came together and their juices were flowing all over my dick and mouth. I was still not done and pushed Gayu little up. She realized what I wanted and lowered her tight ass-hole on my dick, which was well lubricated with her juices. I slowly pushed my dick inside her tight asshole. She moaned in pain as I slowly pushed my cock deeper into her and she begged to finger her clit. Sherry quickly grabbed her nipples and started to suck them while fingering her clit. I finally got my thick six inches of meat in her behind and I started to slowly stroke my cock in and out of her. I reveled in the new sensations of her tight virgin ass wrapped around my cock. Very soon, I came to the best orgasm of my life and shoot loads of semen inside her anus as she came again rubbing her clit.

This was the best sex we ever had and all of our fantasies came real that day. I can’t wait for Gayu to make next trip to our house and have some more three-some fun.