PDA

View Full Version : Love Thy Neighbours

Sharni
04-26-2003, 06:24 PM
1 of ??

A week had passed since new people had moved in next door, and I figured that was plenty of time for them to be settled in, so I decided to go over and introduce myself and welcome them to the neighbourhood.

I grabbed my house keys and headed off to say g'day. I knocked on the door and waited, but getting no answer I decided to check the backyard, so I walked down the driveway and peeked through the gate to see if I could see anyone.

I saw people alright, but not how I expected. My new neighbours were very much occupied. He was on all fours with his face down in her pussy, licking away like a cat with cream. She was on her back, propped up on her elbows, breasts thrust up, nipples pointing to the sky, her head falling back in obvious delight.

I knew I should move, but I was frozen to the spot. From were I was standing, I had a perfect view of her pussy as his tongue snaked over it. I could see her clit was out from its hood, and everytime he concentrated on it her legs would tremble. God what a sight!

I was beginning to get very turned on, my hand was unconsciously trying to rub my clit through my jeans. And it was the view of her which was putting my pussy on fire. I so wanted to push him out of the way and be the one licking her sweet pussy. The one putting that look of ecstasy on her face. I started to moan, but quickly managed to swallow it. I didn't want them to hear and then realise that they had an audience.

Shaking, I repositioned myself so I could still see the wonderful show, but was able to really rub my throbbing clit, still through my jeans though. I was cursing the open spot I had to stand in to see, anybody walking along and looking down the driveway could see me, and it was bad enough that i was spying let alone getting caught with my pants down.

Checking back to see what the neighbours were up to, I noticed that they had changed position. She was now on all fours, and he was now licking her from behind. She was moaning softly and pushing back into his mouth. As he was licking, I watched as he slowly stroked his hard cock, I could see the pre-cum making the head nice and shiny. I licked my lips. Mmmmmmmm. I would love a go at that too.

I was so caught up watching them, that I just caught her softly and breathlessly say
"Fuck me, I need your cock in me...now"
She dropped her front til her shoulders were on the ground, her ass and pussy sitting way up in the air. He scooted up behind her, and with his hand on his cock started teasing her, running his cock up and down the full length of her pussy. Everytime it was near her entrance, she started thrusting back in frustration. Finally taking pity on her, he positioned he cock and drove his 8 1/2 inches into he in one steady thrust.

He set a slow pace. I watched as he took one of his fingers and put some saliva on it started to rub little circles on her asshole. With great patience he began to work his finger into the tight hole. She was writhing on the end of his cock in total abandonment. Her copious pussy juices were causing lewd slurping noises on each withdrawal and thrust. The sound of sex was in the air.

By this time my jeans were soaked with my pussy juices, and I was dying to drop my jeans and shove my fingers into my wanting pussy. I was so horny that a moan escaped me. I froze, they froze and looked toward where I was standing. I didn't wait to see if they would resume the love session. I bolted.

I leaned against the inner panels of my front door, my heart pounding. Burned into my brain was an image of what they were doing before my moan gave me away. God it was such a horny sight.

Heading to the sofa, I peeled my jeans off, dropping them to the floor, my shirt following close behind it. Sitting myself on the edge I lean back and run my hands over my breasts, my nipples harden into my palms. Taking them between my fingers I gently tweak them, the tingles this caused going straight to my already aroused pussy.

As I run my hands down over my stomach, I tuck my feet up near my ass, letting my knees fall apart. My hands reach my pussy and with my fingers i parts my pussy lips. I put finger to my pussy hole and run it around, just dipping it inside, then walking my fingers back up to my clit, which after so long without release was practically jumping. I lightly circle my clit, the sensation this caused made my legs tremble and my pussy to contract.

I was so close to cumming, my body was a tense as anything, striving for release. But before I got the chance to orgasm, there was a knock at my front door. My fingers stilled and I waited to see if whoever it was would go the hell away. I so badly wanted to ignore them, but I’m one of those people who just have to know who is there.

So I got up and quickly went into my bedroom and grabbed my robe off the door and went to answer it. It was her, my pussy clenched. God she was absolutely gorgeous. Just as well she didn't know that I so wanted to get my tongue onto her.

"Hiya, I’m from next door, my hubby and I just wanted to introduce ourselves" she said.

I was surprised, but sure enough her husband was standing outside too. I hadn't noticed him, my eyes were way to involved in eyeing her.

"Hi, would you like to come in, it wont take me a sec to get dressed" I said as I stepped back a bit from the door

"What you have on is fine, but if you would feel more comfortable go ahead." they came in and sat on the sofa " We will be fine here til you get back"

"Ok wont be long" I said as I headed for my bedroom. God I cant believe I was watching this couple have incredible sex only 30 minutes ago. It made me hornier, if that was possible.

I threw off my robe and decided a shower was in order. I quickly stepped under the water, washing away the scent of my arousal. I grabbed the shampoo and quickly washed my hair, my eyes closed tight against the stinging froth. Putting my head back under the water I began to rinse it out of my hair.

I had this feeling I was being watched, but dismissed it as wishful thinking. Then I felt something very lightly brush over various parts of my body. I finally got the shampoo out and opened my eyes. What I thought was just the shower curtain was her, my gorgeous neighbour. I checked behind her, but hubby was nowhere to be seen.

"He is still out in the lounge room" she said when she noticed my searching gaze. "I told him i wanted a girl chat." she paused and looked me in the eye, "You know that we seen you watching us have sex just before. I think you were very turned on by what you seen, yes?"

I was speechless. I just nodded my agreement.

"Thought so, can I touch you? It's been many years since I’ve enjoyed the feel of a woman or a woman’s touch."

I nodded again, not believing that I was actually going to get what I wanted earlier today. Finally finding me tongue I ask "What about your husband? Won’t he mind?"

"No, he knows I like woman too, but I spose it is a bit unfair to leave him sitting out there alone" she said.

Deciding she was right about that, I came to a quick decision. "Would he be interested in joining in?" I must admit I was eyeing off his hot cock earlier.

"Oh yes, I don’t think that will be a hardship for him at all." she grinned "How about we go in and surprise him?"

"Now that sounds like fun" I grinned back.

So we headed back to the lounge to have fun..........................

Sharni
04-26-2003, 06:26 PM
2 of ??

On the way back I stopped, she looked at me and asked if I’d had second thoughts. But that wasn’t the reason. I shook my head, putting my hand on her chest, I gently pushed her up against the passage wall. I so badly need to touch her, and I just couldn’t wait.

I leaned in to kiss her, her mouth opened in anticipation. I nibbled gently on her bottom lip, exploring. My tongue ran over her teeth, and every now and then I’d dip it into her mouth, inviting her tongue to come and play. Which it did, our tongues wrestling in total passion. Finally we parted, our breath coming in short rapid pants. I ran my down to her waist and put it under the hem of her top. I reached for her breast, running my thumb over her puckered erect nipple. She arched her back, pushing it further into my hand. God I wanted so bad to suck it into my mouth, but I knew once I started, I’d not be able to stop. And her poor hubby was still sitting there waiting, and I wanted a bit of him too. I pulled my hand out, and I took a step back from her.

“Don’t stop, please.” she begged, her hands reaching for me.

“Consider it a pause, and believe me it’s definitely not a stop. We have your hubby to surprise yet, and I’m looking forward to getting a chance to touch him too.”

She grinned and said “Oh yes this will be great, he has always wanted to see me with another woman, and then get to join in. This will blow his mind”

We both laughed and started back toward the lounge room, and her poor unsuspecting hubby.

We paused just back from the door, she started stripping off her clothes, her top hitting the floor in seconds. As I was already naked from the shower, I leaned back against the wall to watch. She gave me a cheeky grin and proceeded to turn her back to me and bend over at the waist, she reached her hands back to the band of her jeans and slowly started to peel them away from the hidden treasures underneath. My breath caught in my throat, and I licked my lips with the tip of my tongue. My pussy was practically snarling, my hands itched to touch the sweet flesh that was being revealed to me. She paused, just as her pussy was about to show, she turned her head and licked her lips. If ever I had seen bedroom eyes, she had them. She then quickly whipped the jeans down her legs. Oh My God. She was beautiful and also extremely aroused, her pussy was just begging to be licked. I clenched my fists, willing myself not to touch. Lifting her leg to free it of the jeans, her pussy lips fell open to my gaze, I could see her clit peeking out from among the folds. Her juices giving it all a lovely shiny look.

Tossing her jeans with her other clothes, she turned and stood in front of me, looking me in the eye, she put one of her fingers in her mouth and licked it, then took it and ran it around her nipple before it headed down to her lovely pussy. She parted her legs slightly and ran her finger through the folds, giving her clit a couple of rubs. She brought her finger up and over to my mouth. I quickly sucked it in and swirled my tongue around it, making sure I got all her sweet juice. She pulled her finger out of my mouth and ran it around my nipple, leaving a wet trail. She then ran it over my stomach, pausing at my pussy, then putting it in between my hot lips. She brushed over my clit on her way to my pussy hole, she dipped it in then drew her hand back. She looked me in the eye as she licked my juices of her finger.

“If we don’t get our asses in there and surprise your hubby right now, I am going to shove you against that wall and he will miss out” I whisper forcefully.

“Yeah I’m thinking the same. Lets go.” She whispered back

Sharni
04-26-2003, 06:27 PM
3 of ??

We walked into the lounge, with nothing but wicked grins on our faces. He was standing looking out the window and hadn’t noticed us walk in. We quickly and quietly got to the middle of the room and stopped. I put my hand on her breast and she placed her hand on my ass.

“Hey Hon, got a surprise for you” she said.

We both watched. He spun around, startled. Her hubbies jaw practically hit the floor and his eyes bugged out. My hot gaze dropped immediately to his crotch, it was tenting out his jeans nicely and growing before my eyes. I licked my lips in anticipation, but he was for dessert, and I was ready for main course. We both went to him, grabbed a hand each and led him over to the sofa.

“Strip and sit” were the only words we said. Well he was getting his clothes off in record time.

We walked back to our spot in the middle of the floor, sitting cross-legged with our knees touching. We turned and looked to see wether hubby was sitting down, but he was standing there looking at the sofa then at us, in a dilemma to do as he had been told and the temptation to join us. His gorgeous cock was bobbing and precum was forming on the head. In the end she got up and pushed him down, and he sat with a plonk into the seat, the expression on his face was priceless. She came back to where I was sitting and started to resume her spot.

“Lay down…please” I asked, “I want to explore you.”

She smiled and lay down on her back. My heart was racing and my mouth watering. I was like a kid in a candy shop, all the goodies were there in front of me and I couldn’t choose which one to touch first. Eventually deciding her breast needed some attention. Positioning myself on all fours, with my ass and pussy turned toward hubby, I leaned down and ran my tongue around her nipple, then puckering my mouth, I sucked it between my lips, my tongue flicking back and forth while it was in my mouth. I suckled her breast til I was sure her nipple could get no bigger or harder, I let it slide from my mouth. She moaned and arched her back as I reached to give the other breast the same treatment.

Her hands had not been idle while I had been pleasuring her breasts, she was running her hand over my ass, every now and then dipping it just into the crevice and running it over my asshole. God I loved it. My pussy winking at her hubby everytime her fingers passed over my puckered hole. I heard a deep moan come from the sofa and looked over my shoulder, hubby had his eyes glued to his fantasy playing out in front of him and his cock in hand and he was ever so slowly stroking, precum was oozing out of the tip. Damn what a hot sight.

Turning my head back to her, I again licked her nipples and headed further down her body, my tongue leading the way. I ran my tongue over her flat stomach, pausing my travels to thrust my tongue into her navel. Finishing there I hover over her shaved pussy, she had started to squirm by this time, but I wasn’t going to be hurried, I wanted to enjoy this delectable meal. I blew cool air over her super heated pussy. She spread her legs, inviting me. I watched as her pussy lips parted and her clit and pussy hole were revealed to my gaze. The distinct aroma of aroused female hit my senses, I breathed deeply, my hand reaching out to touch her. I passed over her clit and headed for her hole, running my finger around the entrance, enjoying the wet feel of another woman, I watched my finger slowly disappear into her body. She caught me by surprise when she thrust up her hips.

“Please!…please” she begged “I need it, I need something”

Looking into her flushed face, then back to her pussy. I dived my tongue into her hot wet folds. I was more prepared for the hip bucking and rode it keeping my tongue on her. Her juices were pouring out of her, and I lapped them up, loving the flavour. I had forgotten all about hubby by this stage, my total focus was on pleasuring her. Keeping my tongue working on her folds I scooted around until I was kneeling between her legs, her hand falling off my ass.

“Grab you ankles” I demanded. She lifted her legs and held them, her pussy and ass now fully open to a good licking. I dropped my head back to do just that. I poked my tongue out as far as I could and made it rigid, I place it at her pussy hole and started thrusting it into her. I could feel her legs trembling, and her pussy trying to clamp down on my tongue. Replacing my tongue with fingers, I thrust them into her, my thumb occassionally running over her clit. Her head was thrashing side to side, her hands were pulling on her nipples, and she was panting and moaning. God she was beautiful. I looked down at her pussy, listening to the slurping sound my finger made as they thrust. I watched her ass hole, it was winking at me. I dipped my head and ran my tongue over it. God she went wild, her hips were bucking and thrusting and she was moaning over and over. I loved the fact that it was me that was doing it to her, making her mad with passion. I went back to licking her asshole, my tongue dancing over it. I felt her whole body go rigid, she was holding her breath. Then she was coming, I quickly swapped my finger to keep rubbing her ass hole and dived my mouth into her pussy, sucking on her clit, she immediately started having orgasm after orgasm, her body turned into a wild thing. Taking my mouth off her clit, I lapped up all her precious cum, licking madly to catch it all. She let go of her legs and they dropped down beside me, Once I had drank all her juices I knelt back and looked at her. I skimmed up her body and kissed her deeply, her cum mixing with our saliva.

“Ohhhhhhh my god, that was incredible” said Hubby. I turned, looked at him and grinned.

“Mmmmmmm it was good” I answered. Then eyeing his still very hard cock I added “But the best is still to come”

Sharni
04-26-2003, 06:28 PM
4 of ??

“Your turn” I said as I looked into his eyes and started crawling toward him licking my lips. His hand paused stroking and tightened on his cock, and he moaned softly.

Once I reached him, I settled myself between his legs. He let go of his cock and leaned back into the sofa. As his cock was no longer being held, it started to bob around, like it was searching for a place to go. I reached out my hand and with my thumb and finger steadied it. Moving my face closer, I blew cool air over the engorged head, I watched as more precum appeared from the slit. I flicked my tongue out and slowly moved it toward the head, I paused just before tasting it, I looked up into his eyes, watching him as I flicked my tongue to catch all of the precious treat. Catching it on the tip of my tongue, I closed my eyes, and savoured the distinct flavour, moving my tongue around to spread the sample of things to come.

Letting his hot cock go, I shifted myself onto all fours, moving back slightly. His shaved balls dangled enticingly below and I wanted, no needed to feel them in my mouth. I dropped my head to their level and blew air over them, fascinated as the skin tightened, drawing them in tighter to his body. Pursing my lips I kissed one gently, then applying some suction, I sucked it into my mouth. I pulled my head back slightly to make the skin taut, and rolled my tongue over it, enjoying the smooth feel. I lifted my eyes and looked up at him. His head was thrown back against the back of the sofa, his adam’s apple was moving rapidly up and down, and he was very quietly moaning.

I slowly let his ball slide out of my mouth, it made a wet slurping sound as it popped out and fell back beside its partner. I poked out my tongue and licked his balls, then licked right up the shaft of his cock. I ran my tongue all over the head and then went back down the shaft. His hips thrust up slightly in reaction to my licking. I licked my way back up again, swirling my tongue over every vein and contour along the way. When I reach the top, I find the slit and flick the very tip of my tongue gently in and out, lapping at the new arrival of precum that appeared. Deciding to take pity on him, I placed my mouth just over the head, and slowly started taking him into my mouth. Everytime his hips thrust, trying to ram his cock down my throat, I anticipated the move and pulled back slightly, he soon got the message to let me do the work.
I taken as much of his cock into my mouth as I could, and had just set myself into a steady up and down motion, my tongue moving constantly over his cock, when I felt hands on my ass. I knew it wasn’t him, so it had to be her. I felt her hand start to roam over my ass and pussy, never staying in one place for long. She was setting me on fire, I hadn’t yet orgasmed, so her touching me had turned my pussy into a snarling beast. I felt him place his hands in my hair, then he started gently face fucking me. As I was too wrapped up in what she was doing I let him go for it.

She placed her fingers on my pussy lips and moved them apart, I felt the cool air moving over my pussy, then suddenly the air was warm. When her mouth first touched my clit, it sent bolts of lightning radiating all over my body. I had never experienced anything like it. Her tongue snaked its way from my clit to my entrance. I was in heaven, my body was rocking between them. I felt her move away, and growled in my throat at the loss.

“Move you legs further apart, I want to lay under you” she asked. I spread my legs wider, and I felt her position herself. Her hands grabbed my ass and she pulled herself up til her hot mouth and tongue began moving over my hot needy pussy and clit with renewed vigour. My body was striving for release, but she would feel me getting close and back off. My legs were shaking constantly, my pussy muscles were in a fever, my clit was throbbing, I was in sensory overload. Well so I thought.

Hubby pulled my sucking mouth off, saliva threads went from my lips to the head of his cock. My tongue snaked out to lick my lips and the threads broke. My jaw ached and my mouth felt stretched. He rested my head on the edge of the sofa. His hand covered his hard cock, he didn’t stroke it, but just held on to it. I figured he must have been close to coming and was giving himself time to settle down.

I felt my clit being sucked into her mouth, my hips started thrusting of their own violation. I felt the pressure build, my muscles started becoming rigid, I was so close to cumming, but again she pulled back. I was moaning and writhing in frustration. I reached down with my hand toward my clit, attempting to end the torment. She slapped them away. Her mouth has stopped its torment. I stayed where I was, expecting her to start again anytime.

I felt hands on my arms, pulling me up into a kneeling position. “I want to watch you sit on his cock” She helped me stand up, my legs were weak from them being tensed up for so long. I looked at Hubby, he had gone and got a kitchen chair and was sitting on it, his cock standing out ready for me to sit on, and I was way more than ready to accept it. I walked over and went to straddle him

“Not that way, I want you to face me and sit on it. I want to see your face as you take him” she said.

By this stage I couldn’t care less how I took him, I just wanted his big hot cock in me. I turned around, parted my legs and moved back til I straddled him. I squatted slightly til I could feel the head of his cock poised to enter my more than ready pussy. I looked into her eyes as I slowly engulfed her husband. A sigh flew out of my mouth, my pussy clamped down on the welcome invader, once he was totally in my pussy walls started clenching and rippling against his cock. God, it felt great. I tensed my legs and began lifting myself up, his cock withdrawing. Then I dropped onto his cock, feeling it slam into my cervix, this sending streams of pain/pleasure flying through my body.

I was dazed with passion, as I pumped his cock, my hand were on my breasts, I was pulling on my nipples. I looked over to her, but she has disappeared. I never gave it much thought and went back to humping him and his much appreciated cock. His moans were making my clit throb, I just love the sounds people make when aroused. Someone placed their hands on mine, moving them away from my breasts. It was her she was back. She bent her head and sucked my nipple into he mouth, only letting it go once it was about an inch long, then she did the same with the other. I closed my eyes again and let the sensations roll over me.

I felt something clasp my nipples and assumed she was pinching or biting them. I opened my eyes and looked down at them, but it wasn’t any of those things, she had put clothes pegs on my nipples and was gently flicking them with her fingers. She was kneeling in front of us, watching his cock going in and out of my wet pussy. She looked up and grinned at me, then leaning forward, all the time keeping her eyes on mine, she stuck out her tongue and ran it over my clit. My muscles started contracting, Hubby sensing my eminent orgasm, started pistoning his cock in and out of my pussy. My body had turned into one big puddle of sensations. I felt him tense, he let out a roar, his cock started to expand, then the pulses of hot cum entering me. It was then that I reached for that orgasmic plane. I hovered there before my body went into a wave after wave of spasms, her tongue working frantically on my clit.

I collapsed back onto him, his spent cock still in my sopping pussy. The aftershocks were going through me. She stood and leaned into kiss me passionately, I could taste my cum on her lips. When I had recovered enough for my legs to support me I stood, his soft cock slipping from me with a slurping sound. Out mixed cums were running down my legs, my pussy felt well used and very satisfied.

“How about a shower for us all, then a bit of a snooze……..then we should be all fine for another round” I asked

“Sounds like a great idea to me” she said

“Count me in…..That was way too good to only do once”

They moved off to have a shower, all squeezing in. When they finished, they quickly got dry and lay naked on the bed to recharge their sexual batteries.

Sharni
04-26-2003, 06:29 PM
5 of ??

I awoke about 2hrs later feeling very refreshed. Hubby and Wife were still asleep on either side of me. I carefully managed to get off the bed without waking them, and then headed to the bathroom. After relieving myself, I went back and stood at the end of the bed. I watched them as they slept. Hubby had moved into the center of the bed, he was lying on his back, arms over his head and his legs slightly spread. I watched the steady rise and fall of his well-muscled chest. She was lying on her side, her arm was laid over his chest, one leg slightly bent and resting on top of Hubby’s leg. My eyes travelled down their bodies, first coming to rest on his cock. Then my gaze crossed to her. The way she was positioned allowed me a peek of her pussy lips. Damn they looked good. I ached to touch them both. But I had other plans. With a wicked grin, I turned from the bed and went to organise my goodies.

I quickly grabbed the items I had collected. My heart was pumping with excitement by the time I reached the bedroom. I quietly placed the stuff onto the floor, then squatted down to find what I wanted to use first. I passed my hand over various items, finally deciding that scarves would be it. I picked them up, and headed for Hubby. Very carefully I tied his wrists and then after moving his legs further apart, tying his ankles to the bed. I looked over at her, realising then that tying her was going to be a big problem. I moved to her side of the bed and looked down at her. Hmmmmm…oh well, she will just have to help me with hubby and get her turn later. Now to wake her so she can help. I lean down and gently run my tongue over her lips. Her lips part and I seize the opportunity to slip my tongue into her mouth. My tongue is dancing over her teeth, suddenly they part and her tongue comes to play with mine.

When her eyes open, I pull back and whisper “Time to wake up and play with Hubby”

She looks over at Hubby, noticing right away that he is bound to the bed, she turns back to me and says with a grin “Been busy I see”

After helping her off the bed, we both stand and survey the goodies. She reaches down and picks up the two pressure-pack tins. She raises an eyebrow at me “Whipped cream?” she questions. Looking back at the pile of things I’d collected “Pineapple rings, nuts, cherries, chocolate syrup. Mmmmmm this looks like fun” she grins up at me.

We put the cream tins back in the pile, and move toward Hubby. I check his ankles to make sure they are tight enough, as she checks his wrists. We look at each other and nod. She is on one side of the bed and me the other. We both lean down and pass our tongues over his nipples, sucking them into our mouths. Letting them pop out, we run our tongues all over his torso, stopping every now and then to suck and nibble at his flesh. Hubby was beginning to wake, we both pause and look up at him. His eyes were open, and he was watching us. Dropping our eyes from his, we continued our way down his body. He reached for us, only then realising he was tied down, he pulled at the scarves testing to see if he could get free. Eventually he gave up, but he was tense and unsure of what was ahead.

By the time we reached his pubic area his cock was hardening rapidly. With her tongue on one side and mine on the other we slowly ran them up and down the shaft, licking his cock like it was an ice cream to be savoured. When his cock was hard, we moved back. I reached for the pile of goodies and pulled out a blindfold, then handed it over to her. She took it and moved to put it on him. Once the blindfold was in place, I checked to make sure he couldn’t see. When I was satisfied he could see nothing, we moved around him, touching, licking, pleasuring him, but never staying in the one place, never giving him a chance to know where we were going to touch next. Then we stopped and waited at the end of the bed. Silently we watched him, he had his head turned slightly to the side in an attempt to locate where we were, and what we were up to. His muscles were tense with anticipation and his cock was rock hard and begging to be touched.

I reached down for the pineapple rings. I grabbed two out and ripped a slit in the side of them. He jerked with surprise when I placed them around the base of his hard cock. He moaned at the sensation of the juice as it ran down over his balls and down between his ass cheeks. We got a tin of cream each and began to cover his cock and balls, next came a drizzle of chocolate syrup, a sprinkling of nuts and then to top it all off a cherry on top. We stepped back to admire our handiwork. What a sight he was!

We licked our lips as we looked at our cock sundae. I moved between his spread legs, she moved beside him. She watched as I dropped my head and began to lick the mix from his balls, my tongue slipping under them to lap at the pineapple juice. “Ohhhhhhh fuck, please ” he moaned as his ass started to lift off the bed, inviting me to follow the path the juice had gone. I teased him by flicking my tongue in between his ass cheeks, but not giving him what he truly wanted, not yet anyway.

I lifted my head so I could scoot closer, I paused at the sight before me. She was licking the shaft, taking layer by layer of the cream mix, but stopping before the flesh was revealed. I looked beyond her, Hubby’s face was so erotic, he lips were parted and his tongue kept flicking out. The muscles in his neck were standing out and his arms were straining against the scarves. His pleasure of being turned into a dessert was very obvious. My gaze moved back to her, she was looking at me as she licked and slurped at the cream sundae.

“Help me lick his cock clean” she said. I reached out my tongue and it met hers, together we licked at the shaft of his cock. With both of us lapping at his cock, his legs started to lightly tremble, his moans were getting louder and he was really straining at the ties holding his wrists and ankles. The only part left by now that still had cream on it was the head. The cherry was sitting on top just waiting to be eaten.

“You can have the honours” I said to her. I moved back and sat between his legs, wanting to watch as she took his cock into her mouth. She got onto her hands and knees, and waited poised, her mouth over the head of his cock. Hubby was holding his breath, not moving a muscle, I’m sure he sensed that his torment may be ending. She opened her mouth wide and slowly devoured his cock. I could see her throat muscles working as more and more cock went into her mouth.

Damn, what a sight to behold. His body was alive with tremors, his hips were beginning to thrust upward. I reached for the scarves around his ankles, releasing them. Lying down between his legs I started running my tongue over his balls again, licking and lapping, making sure no pineapple juice remained. With his legs now free, he placed his feet on the bed. As my tongue started following the path the juice had taken, his ass again started lifting off the bed. This time though I didn’t tease, after an hour he had had enough, he was aching for release. I grabbed an ass cheek in each hand and pulled them apart, diving my tongue in, I snaked it over his ass hole. He went wild, his hips thrusting madly, his cock pistoning in and out of his wife’s mouth. His balls were tapping me in the face, had now pulled in tight to his body, preparing for the impending orgasm.

Time seemed to stop, he went still, his muscles tensed and a loud moan exploded from his throat. His asshole clenched around my tongue, I quickly slipped a finger into his ass and rubbed it against his prostrate. I felt the pulses of cum as they shot out of his cock and down his wife’s throat. Then he collapsed against the bed, out like a light. I pulled my finger from him and sat up. She sat up, I noticed some cum was dribbling down her chin. I leaned over her unconscious Hubby and licked it off.

We kissed, all the flavours mixing together. Pulling back, she stood and said “Lets hit the shower while Hubby recovers”. So I stood and we headed for the shower.

Sharni
04-26-2003, 06:31 PM
6 of ??

I reach in and turn on the shower, after checking the water we stepped in. I grab the soap and turn her around so that she is facing the wall. Lathering up my hands I begin washing her back, lightly massaging her as I go. My hands move over her ass, I gently squeeze her ass cheeks, then slip my fingers in between them and slide across her ass hole. She moves back and leans lightly against me, her head lying on my shoulder. I reach both hands around and soap up her stomach, moving slowly up her ribcage to the swell of her breasts. My hands close over her breasts, slowly sliding my palms over them. She moans softly, her nipples begin to harden. My breasts were pressing against her soapy back, and any movement by either of us, caused them to slide against her skin, teasing my nipples to harden too.

I let my hands drop back to her stomach, then slide further down, running them over her pussy mound. Noticing some stubble, I move back slightly and turn her around. I Reach for my razor, and hold it up as I look to her for the approval of shaving her pussy.

She nods “As long as I get to return the favour”

“Oh yes, for sure” I grin

I get onto my knees in front of her. She lifted her leg and rested her foot on my shoulder, giving me full access to her beautiful pussy. The shower water was running down her body now, as I was no longer there to stop it. I watched as it ran down over her mound and over her pussy lips and down her long legs. I was so tempted to forget the shaving and just put my mouth onto her pussy instead. But I decided there would be plenty of time for that later.

I began shaving around her lips, holding them as I passed the razor over the area, then up to her pussy mound. When I was satisfied that they were gone, I hand her up the razor and move my face closer to her, my tongue flicks out and I thoroughly lick her newly shaven pussy, just to be absolutely sure I got them all. She thrusts her hips forward in response, but then she drops her foot from my shoulder and puts a hand on my shoulder, urging me to get up. I don’t want to stop. I want to have her writhing in passion, but obviously she has other ideas. I reluctantly move back and stand.

“Your turn now” she says, as she holds up the razor.

We swap places, she goes to her knees and I place my foot on her shoulder. I feel her hold my pussy lips, pulling the skin taut, then the razor pass over my skin. She quickly and efficiently shaves me. I close my eyes and enjoy the feeling, but not for long. My eyes fly open at the first feel of her tongue moving over my pussy lips. She dips her tongue just into my hole, then flicks it back over my clit. Sensations are moving through my body like lightening bolts. But I want to taste her too. This time it’s me who moves back, drops my legs and reaches for her arm, beckoning her to get up.

“I need to be able to touch you too” I say

We get out of the shower and quickly dry off. I grab her hand and we move to the lounge room, as Hubby was still out to it in my bedroom. I lay down on the carpet, and she moved over me in a 69 position. As I spread my legs, letting one drop off the edge of the bed, she lowers her pussy to my waiting mouth. I feel her warm breath move over me, my clit throbs with anticipation. I move my mouth closer to her, my tongue flicking out and licking her pussy lips, then slowly parting them, savouring her taste. We were both so involved in pleasuring each other, we didn’t notice Hubby come in to the room.

Hubby reached for his rapidly hardening cock, thoroughly enjoying the view before him. God they looked good. He watched as the women’s tongues danced over each other’s pussy, and fingers occasionally dipping into pussy holes. Slowly he stroked his cock, as he watched his all time fantasy. He moved closer to his wife, wanting a better look. Her pussy was wet from her juices, and the tongue that flicked over it was making his cock jump. Her ass hole was winking from arousal. He wanted to fuck his wife’s ass bad. He quickly headed off to find some sort of lubricant. Finally coming up with some KY he found in the bedside table. He noticed the dildo on the bed and grabbed that too.

Moving back beside his wife he squeezed some KY onto his fingers and quickly, but gently started to work his fingers into her ass. He placed the dildo at her pussy hole and thrust it into her, feeling her pussy clamp down on it. His wife was starting to move back onto his fingers and he knew she was ready to accept his cock. He got some more KY and put it on his throbbing cock, then he moved over his target, squatting slightly to the right height, and placed his cock at her ass hole, slowly pressing forward, with pauses every now and then for her to adjust to him. Finally he had his full length in her, she was tight, he could also feel the dildo in her pussy, and he fought for control. Once he managed that he began slowly moving in and out of her.

I noticed Hubby, his face was flushed and he was watching her pussy, and my tongue as it flicked over her. He got up quickly and disappeared, but not for long. He moved back behind her and I watch as he started fingering her ass hole and put the dildo into her pussy. I felt her moving back, obviously enjoying his attention. I watched fascinated as he positioned his cock and slowly pushed it into her ass. God, it was so erotic. I moved my mouth over her clit, suckling on it. She was in heaven, a cock in her ass, dildo in her pussy and me sucking her clit. Manoeuvring my hand up, I grabbed the dildo and began thrusting it in and out as well. She was writhing around, lost in passion. I reached up with my other hand and played with his balls Hubby began to thrust quicker, his legs beginning to tremble.

The scene I was witnessing set my pussy was on fire, she was so caught up in the feeling going through her body, that she had stopped licking and sucking my pussy. I could tell that orgasm was building in Hubby and in her and I wanted to cum with them. Taking my hand off Hubby’s balls I reached down and circled my clit, all the while sucking on her and thrusting the dildo. The moans and noises from both of them were making my pussy clench. Both their legs were trembling, his balls were drawing in closer to his body, and she had stopped moving, she was holding her breath. I frigged my clit faster, my breath coming in pants. Then it happened, we all came. He pulled out of her ass and aimed at my face, I watched as cum spurted from his cock and I felt it land near my mouth and across my face. Her juices flowed from around the dildo, dripping down into my mouth. My body was writhing, caught in the throughs of orgasm, my fingers flying over my clit, wave after wave hit me. We were one mass of pure sexual energy.

She moved off me and after removing the dildo sat on the floor. Hubby got up and came back with a warm face washer, and began gently wiping the cum mix of my face. We all relaxed and slow smiles appeared on our faces as we each came up with new ideas to try.

Sharni
04-26-2003, 06:35 PM
7 of ??

With the ideas running around our heads we got up off the floor, hubby and wife headed for the shower and I moved to the kitchen to rustle up something for us all to eat. A picnic seemed like a good idea, so I got it all the food together and into the hamper. The good thing about a picnic was that I knew the perfect spot to go. When hubby and wife came back from the shower, I gave them a run down on the picnic. So we got dressed, grabbed the hamper and headed for the car.
We drove along with the top down, the wind was lovely and warm. Every now and then I’d flick my eyes to the rear view mirror and watch her as she sunned herself. Her arms were resting along the back of the seat and her head was laid back against the seat, her hair flowing back behind her in the wind, her eyes were closed and her lips slightly parted. I pulled my eyes back to the road and sat up straighter in my seat, my gaze again flicking back to her, what my eyes now seen from my new position made my pussy throb, she had pulled the straps of her top off her shoulders, and had the top now around her waist, her breasts exposed to the kiss of the sun. Her nipples were slightly puckered from the wind moving over them. I was so tempted to stop the car and jump the seats and put my mouth over them. Dragging my eyes from such a tempting view, I concentrated on getting us to the picnic spot as quick as possible. Shortly after we came to the turnoff to my secret spot. Thank god we’re nearly there, I hadn’t been able to resist quick peeks at her and as a result I was getting pretty horny.

Hubby too had started to fidget, I flicked my gaze to him, he was watching his wife intently. I looked down at his crotch and seen why he was moving, his cock was straining against the material of his pants. I went back to watching the road, the last turnoff shouldn’t be far away, and I sure as hell didn’t want to miss it. Finally spotting it, I turned and head the last 2 miles to the secret spot. I took one hand off the steering wheel and reached over to hubby. I gently ran my palm over his crotch, I moved my hand and took hold of the zipper and pulled it down slowly, then I reached in and pulled out his hard cock. I ran my fingers over his shaft, loving the feel of the smooth skin. Leaving his cock out I took my hand off him, as I could see my destination just up ahead, I slowed and pulled up under a big weeping willow tree.

“Come on you two, a short walk and we are there” I grinned

We all piled out. Hubby tucked his cock back into his pants, I looked at her and she had pulled her top up over her breasts. I turned on my heel and started toward the goat trail heading into the bush. I wanted to get to the picnic spot as quick as possible. I heard them following behind me. After a minute or so the bush stopped and I stepped out into the clearing. It was just as I remembered it. Beautiful. The crystal clear lake had somehow managed to stay unspoilt by man. The edges of the lake were alive with wildflowers, and my tree I used to shade under was there and the waterfall I spent many a summer under was still tumbling onto the smooth rocks below. I heard them walk up beside me, their eyes taking in the awesome sight before us. I indicated the tree and we headed for it to set up the picnic.

When Hubby had laid out the blanket he’d grabbed from the car and I sat the hamper on it.

“Let’s swim before we eat” I said, as it was getting quite warm by this time.

“Sounds good” they both answered.

We all began stripping off our clothes and dropping them to the blanket. We ran to the waters edge and looked in, it was quite deep, but as it was so clear you could see the bottom. After we made sure there were no rocks we could hit, we all dived in. I had always loved the feeling of water sluicing over bare skin, the water was cool and a very refreshing treat from the heat of the day. I floated on my back and listened to the wild birds sing and the sounds of the waterfall.

I felt something brush my ass under the water, I knew it had to be Hubby or her. I smiled and waited to see what they were up to. The hand was running over my ass, with a finger occasionally dipping between my ass cheeks. Still floating I parted my legs, the hand took advantage of the movement and slipped up to my pussy. The fingers parted my pussy lips, the cool water making me jerk upright from the shock of it hitting my hot pussy. Hubby’s grinning head popped out of the water beside me, he pulled me in close to his body, I could feel his very erect cock lying against my stomach. My breasts and nipples were pressed up against his chest. He moved his head toward mine, his tongue ran over my lips, gently he nibbled my lower lip, my lips parted and he kissed me fully, his tongue exploring the depths of my mouth.

We parted breathlessly, he moved me away from him a bit and said “Float on your back like you were before”

I floated, trying to figure out what he was up to. He parted my legs and I felt his head move between them, his warm breath passing over my pussy. His mouth closed over my clit, sending pleasure shooting through me. The water lapped up against and over my lust heated and sensitised skin. His mouth never moved off my clit, alternating between gentle and hard sucking, never in a set pattern, and he was driving me into a lust filled fever. My body was wracked with tremors, I so wanted to writhe around in my arousal. Hubby sensed the fact that I was fighting to stay afloat, with his mouth never letting up on my clit, he slowly started moving toward the lakes edge.

At certain spots at the edge were underwater ledges, Hubby managed to steer us toward one that was quite near the surface. He stopped just short of it and instructed me to slide onto it, leaving my legs dangling off the edge. I quickly moved to where he wanted me, the water still deep enough to lap at me but not deep enough to drown me if I forget in my passion that we are in water. With my legs over the edge he moved back between my legs, and resumed his place, with his mouth suctioning my clit. My hips begin to thrust, the tremors became full-fledged trembling. I was desperate for release, but he refused to give it to me. I reach for his head, trying unsuccessfully to make him give me what I wanted. He was in control and he knew it. A shadow fell over me, I looked up through lust filled eyes. She was standing there, one hand was tweaking a nipple, and the other was rubbing over her pussy mound. My tongue flicked out to wet my lips, her eyes darkened. I watched her as she moved to stand over my head, I looked straight up at her aroused pussy, her juices were clearly visible clinging to her lips. Her pussy came closer as she squatted down over my face. My tongue was tingling in anticipation of tasting her sweet juices, the squatting action made her pussy lips fall apart, revealing her pussy hole to my gaze. I couldn’t wait any longer, I lifted my head and drove my tongue into her, savouring the unique taste. She moved into a kneeling position, lower and lower she moved, until my head was again resting on the ledge and I could relax and lick at her pussy. She moved in a rocking movement, I kept my tongue stiff so it slid back and forth, from her clit to her ass. I reached up and put my hands over her breasts, squeezing them in time with her movements.

Hubby had paused sucking on me, to watch as his wife lowered herself onto my waiting mouth and tongue. Then with renewed vigour he went back to pleasuring me, his tongue dived into my pussy hole, my muscles immediately clamped down on this very welcome intruder. In my passion, my hips were thrusting madly, and my tongue centred in on her clit. She began to ground her pussy onto my face, her juices were flowing , my tongue madly licking to catch it all. She laid down over me, her tongue joining Hubbys. Both were driving me insane with lust. Pussy was all I thought about, both the pleasure mine was receiving and pleasure I wanted to give. I could sense the she was as close to cumming as I was, we both fell into a timeless rhythm, She reached the heights first, I felt her tense and hold her breathe before she fell into that sensation filled abyss. Her body writhed on mine, her tongue dancing madly over my clit, then it was my turn to follow her. She rolled off to the side, both of us spent. We lay there running our hands over each other as we came back to earth.

A shadow again fell over us, Hubby had come out of the water and was standing over us both, watching intently. We watched him, he was stunning, just like a model for a women’s centrefold. His hard cock was in his hand and he was stroking it in abandon. His knees were slightly bent and I could see the tremors running through him. A true Adonis. We glanced at each other, and in silent agreement, both moved to a kneeling position in front of him. He looked down at us waiting there. He was holding his breath, his legs were shaking like jelly. I had just leaned over to kiss her, when I felt the first touch of his warm cum land on my face. We turned toward him, watching as the cum sprayed from the end of his cock, and landed over faces. When it had finally stopped, we both leaned forward and ran our tongues over his hot cock, cleaning him of any remaining traces of cum. Once he was clean, we turned to each other. I licked the cum from her face, then she did the same for me. She moved to cover my lips, we kissed, our cum coated tongues mating in each others mouth.

We parted and I then noticed some cum had dribbled onto her breasts, I leaned down and ran my tongue slowly over her, I could resist the urge to give her nipple a quick suck. Finally moving back, I took her hand, helping her to stand. Then all three of us headed back to the shade of the tree to have a snack and a kip, so we could recharge for the next round.

Sharni
04-26-2003, 06:37 PM
8 of ??

We all woke later than we expected, the afternoon sun was low in the sky, and it was getting quite cool. We quickly gathered up all the gear and headed back to the car. Throwing the stuff in we piled in. Hubby said he’d drive on the way home, and as I was having some very wicked ideas popping into my head, I readily agreed.

After I had directed Hubby out onto the main road, with a grin on my face, I slid over onto the back seat.

“I figured us girls can have some fun on the way home” I said as I reached my hand out to caress her breast.

“Oh yes please” she replied

I let my hand slip down to her waist then slid it up under her skirt. My fingers began parting her pussy lips. The heat radiating from her pussy was incredible, and I could smell the lovely aroma of aroused woman. As I leaned in and caught her mouth in a passion-building kiss, I slipped my finger into her pussy hole. Damn she was hot.

As ours tongues writhed against each other, I began to slowly move my finger in and out, her juices were flowing and the slight slurping noises that my movement made turned me on even more. I break the kiss and move back slightly.

“Let me pleasure you…” I run my tongue seductively over my lips. I feel her pussy clench tight around my finger in response.

“Oh God yes…lick my pussy for me” she answered as she scooted into a better position.

Just then I heard Hubby say under his breath “Fuck….here we go again…and I gotta try and drive” I silently chuckle to myself as I sit on the floor of the car. Poor Hubby.

My attention is once again caught, as an aroused pussy appears before me. Her pussy lips were slightly parted, and her clit beginning to appear out from under its hood. God what a sight. I moved my head in closer to inhale her scent. My tongue slipped out and just barely touched her clit. Her body jerked. Then continuing further down, lapping at her folds along the way. I suck one of her pussy lips into my mouth, then pulled it gently to the side. I let it slide out from between my lips. Taking the other I did the same, leaving me with an uninterrupted view of her pussy hole. It glistened from her juices. I placed a finger at her entrance, as I slowly pushed it in, I looked up at her. She was watching my every move with passion-filled eyes.

She sighs, and clamps down on my finger. I began slowly removing it, all the while watching her reactions. As it left her pussy hole I ran it up over her clit, then lifted it to my mouth. I seductively licked her juices off my finger, finally sucking it all the way in. When all the flavour is gone I pull my finger, and I lean over her pussy and put my mouth on her clit. Using gentle suction, I suck and snake my tongue around. When she was at the stage that her legs were constantly trembling, I let it fall from between my lips. I looked down, her clit was glistening from my saliva, and was now fully out from its protective hood.

I grabbed her legs and put them up over my shoulders, this caused her to slide down in the seat, and placed her pussy right in front of my face. My tongue snaked out to lick her folds, parting them, paving the way for me to get to her juicy pussy hole. Finally I reach my target, my tongue begins making small thrusts into her. When her hips begin to move, I push my face into her pussy so I can get as much of my tongue into her as I can. I feel the movement of her hand on her clit, a rapid circular pattern. Her moans were constant and she was mashing her pussy into my face. I so wanted to move back and look at her in her ecstacy, but the need to catch every bit of her pussy juice was stronger.

Her hand became more insistant, it was flying over her clit. I kept up the constant thrusting of my tongue and put two fingers into her pussy as well. The muscles in her pussy were incredible, I could feel them trying to milk my fingers like they were a cock..
I let one finger slip out, and using her juices I begin moving it over her asshole. Then slowly began inserting it. With a finger in her pussy and now one in her ass she was going crazy. Not thrusting, I just wiggled and moved my fingers in her. My tongue was still madly thrusting into her pussy, and she was still rubbing her clit.

Then she froze, all her muscles went stiff. She made no sound. Even her hand on her clit had stopped. I knew she was at the brink of orgasm. I started to thrust my fingers, that made her go over the edge, her hand once again began moving, rubbing her clit. I held on for all I was worth as her whole body went into muscle spasms. She was moaning over and over again. Her juices were pouring out, I tried drinking up as much of her cum as I could but I could feel it running over my chin and dripping onto my t-shirt.

I let my fingers fall from her body, and I just kept licking gently and slowly, until she relaxed enough for my to move back. I slid up her body and kissed her passionately. She placed a hand either side of my face and began lapping at the juices over my face. I swear she was almost purring like a cat. When she finished cleaning my face she looked me in the eyes.

“Thank you” she said breathlessly. She relaxed against the seat, he eyes fluttered closed. I knew she was still floating in that orgasmic haze, and from the look of her was going to take a while to emerge from it.

I tore my gaze from her and looked into the rearveiw mirror, and caught Hubby’s eyes alternating between us and the road. I licked my lips seductively and started to slide back over to the front seat with wicked thoughts once again flying around my brain.

Sharni
04-26-2003, 06:38 PM
9 of ??

As I was sliding over my eyes were drawn to his crotch. He had obviously been stroking his cock while glancing at us in the rear-view mirror. I leaned over and ran my tongue over the head of his hard cock, capturing the precum that welled to the surface. He jerked in response. I sat up after deciding that sucking the cock of someone driving may not be such a good idea. I wanted to enjoy it, and I sure as hell wanted him to enjoy it, not worrying about if we would end up hitting something.

I looked out the windscreen and as luck would have it there was a sign, indicating that there was a truck stop just ahead.

“Stop there” I said as I pointed out the sign to Hubby.

Hubby pulled in and parked the car. I could see that there were 2 trucks using the stop as well, but there were no lights on, so I assumed the drivers were sleeping.

While I had been eyeing the trucks, Hubby had laid the seat back, had his hands behind his head, and was watching me. I reached my hand out and wrapped it around his partially softened cock. I squeezed gently, and felt it harden slightly in response. I wriggled myself into a comfortable position, so I could take his cock into my mouth. I could feel it now hardening rapidly. I stayed with my mouth just covering the head, my tongue dancing over the tip, and dipping into the slit to lick up the precum. Hubby’s slight moan motivated my mouth to slowly slide further down his shaft, my tongue moving over the ridges along the way, learning the places that Hubby enjoyed the most.

I was just starting to set a rhythm, as I felt Hubby’s hands on my head, gently urging me to get up. I moved to where I could look at him with my questioning eyes.

“As much as that is really enjoyable, I want something more.” He paused and looked around outside.

His gaze came back to me. “Get out and on lay on the bonnet…now!” he demanded.

My pussy muscles clenched at his suggestion. I scrabbled out of the car as quick as I could, stripping off clothes as I went. I laid my naked self on the car, my legs dangling over the grill of the car and waited. I heard Hubby open his door and felt the car move as he got out. He walked around to stand between my legs. He stood and looked down at me, he reached out and ran his hand over my stomach and then over my shaved pussy, I shivered in response. He parted my pussy lips, all the time never breaking eye contact, slowly he leaned forward and blew on my exposed clit. Then his tongue flicked out, sending bolts of pleasure coursing through me. I felt his fingers playing with my pussy lips as his mouth set to working its magic on my clit.

I arched my spine in pleasure, my head falling back. I opened my passion filled eyes, only for them to come into contact with the bluest eyes I’d ever seen in my life. Surprisingly I stayed where I was, Hubby was still eating my pussy and it felt way to good to stop. My eyes travelled the length of the stranger. He had blonde tousled hair, his unbuttoned shirt showed his chest was beautifully muscled, and had a light sprinkling of hair, it all tapered down to well defined stomach, his six-pack made my hands itch to touch. I arched my back further so I could see more of him, the waist of his jeans came into view, the top button was undone and the zipper was the only thing holding them on.

I tore my eyes from the gorgeous stranger and quickly scanned the parking lot. I couldn’t see any other vehicle except us and the trucks, so I gathered that he was one of the truckies, probably woke up to relieve himself, only to find two people getting it on, and I couldn’t blame him for coming for a better look. And after looking at him I was beginning to think I was awful glad he did. I flicked my eyes back to Adonis like stranger, he was still standing there and he was watching me intently, a question in his blue eyes.

Hubby by now had realised there was someone else around and had paused to see who it was. He looked at me, trying to judge my reaction to being sprung. I smiled at Hubby and reached out toward the stranger. That was all the go ahead the pair of them needed. Hubby again went back to licking my pussy, but he had slowed down the pace, drawing the pleasure out. The stranger moved closer and leaned down, his lips brushed over mine.

“Name’s Mark…and I’m VERY pleased to meet you” his hand went to my breast as his mouth captured mine in a passionate kiss. Good lord the man could kiss. By the time he pulled back, I was breathless, my heart doing double time. Mark’s mouth went to my neck, nibbling his way down my jugular vein. I turned my head to the side so he could nibble to his hearts content, I opened my eyes and found I was staring straight at his crotch, and from the look of the impressive bulge in his jeans he seemed to be greatly enjoying himself as well.

My fingers closed around the zipper of his jeans and slowly and carefully I pulled it down. I reached my hand in to touch is hot cock, he was shaved that much I could tell, and quite large. Mark stepped away from me and quickly dragged his jeans off, I then got to see him in all his glory, and damn what a sight he was. He stood there, his hot gaze running over my body, pausing to watch as Hubby pleasured my pussy.

“Hey man, do ya mind if I have a go?” Mark asked Hubby.

Hubby moved back and stood up, he smiled and said “The name’s Steve, and go for it”. Hubby came up to stand beside me, his cock was bobbing around near my face. I was so horny, that without warning I took Steve’s cock totally into my mouth, my tongue rippling along his shaft. He slumped over me in surprise “Holllllyyyyyyy Shit” were his only words as he thrust his cock down my throat. He used my mouth like a pussy, thrusting hard and deep. I loved it, I knew he was out of control, the animal in him was released and was not going to stop until it was satisfied.

Mark was standing there, amazed at the sight before him. And he was totally turned on by it. He watched as the other man tensed and paused, Mark knew that Steve was about to blow his load straight down this girl’s throat. Mark was entranced, he watched as Steve began to orgasm, but it was the girl that held him spell-bound. She never missed a drop, her throat was working hard to accommodate the cock at the cum that must have been blasting out of it. She was moaning, well if you could call it that, then she went into a shuddering orgasm herself. Damn she looked good.

Steve’s thrusting was making me extremely horny, the raw animalistic power he was displaying was building me to orgasm. I couldn’t believe it, I was being totally used and I loved it, my mouth was stretched to the limit, and when his cock went down my throat I couldn’t breathe, so I grabbed air whenever the chance arose, but still I loved it. Steve’s moans and the tremors I could feel going through his body were incredible, my orgasm was so close, but I just couldn’t seem to reach it. Then he paused, all his muscles tensed with the imminent release. Steve thrust his cock down my throat, his pelvic bone resting against my face, I could feel his cock beginning to pulse as the cum worked its way up his cock, then it was there, blasting down my throat. I madly worked my muscles, milking his cock and frantically trying to swallow his precious load. The whole time I felt my own orgasm building, just as his was ending, mine began. My body went into spasms, my throat tightening around Steve’s cock, making him moan in reaction. When only the aftershocks were going through me, he pulled his spent cock from my mouth, I sucked in air like a drowning person.

I felt Steve move in to kiss me “Warn a guy next time your going to do that” he smiled and kissed my gently.

“Why?….I loved the reaction I got” I grinned up at him.

Steve laughed “You’re bad girl….but very bloody good at it”

I just them realised I’d forgotten about Mark, I searched him out. He was standing between my legs with a look on his face that would be hard to describe, he shook his head and caught me in those blue eyes of his “Girl you are unbelievable…what a sight that was”

I smiled seductively at him “Why thank you” I winked at him “But now it’s your turn to get my undivided attention”

Mark grinned back at me “And after that I’m sure looking forward to it too”

Sharni
04-26-2003, 06:39 PM
10 of ??

I sat up and scooted to the edge of the bonnet, then I let myself slide off, so I was standing in front of Mark, then lifting my hands to his shoulders, I slid them around his neck, I pulled his head down and ran my tongue over his lips, slipping it in between, I invited his tongue to dance with mine. While our mouths were busy, my hands began roaming over his firm body. I paused at his nipples, they were hard and I tweaked them between my fingers. Mark made a hissing sound as he sucked air between his teeth, but didn’t move away. I love men’s nipples, and to find a man who openly enjoyed them being played with was fantastic.

Our mouths parted. I looked up at him “Don’t move” I said

I walked behind him. My hands constantly touching. Standing behind him I reached for his shirt, I slowly began sliding it off, leaning in to kiss his flesh as it was revealed to me. I tapped his ankles with my foot, getting his to spread his legs. I then placed a hand on his back and pushed him so he ended up draped over the car. His shirt kept his hands trapped behind his back. Mark turned his head to the side and looked at me with questions in his eyes. “What are you going to do to me now you got me here”

“I wont hurt you, you’ll love it, trust me” I smiled at him.

Steve and his wife were by now watching both of us intently, curious to see what I was going to do with Mark. I took my gaze from them and settled my attention back on the prone male before me. I leaned over him, my breasts lightly touching his back, and with my tongue and lips began kissing and licking my way down his spine. I paused at the small of his back, while my mouth was playing there, I began running my fingernails lightly along his inner thigh. My mouth moved to his butt, gently alternating between nipping and kissing it better. Mark’s arms were beginning to strain against the shirt, he was just dying to touch, but I wasn’t finished exploring his delectable body as yet.

I knelt down, and ran my tongue along where my nails had been touching, occasionally throwing in a gentle bite to keep him guessing. Mark’s balls were dangling down over the edge of the car bonnet, his cock was laying between his body and the cool metal. I blew on his balls then leaned in and ran my tongue over them. Mark moaned softly as I sucked one into my mouth, then letting it slide out I took the other in, my tongue dancing over their surface, as I gently rolled them around. I stopped and stood, finally pulling the shirt from his arms, he flexed his muscles, trying to remove the slight cramps from their awkward position.

Mark pushed himself up off the bonnet, and turned around. I placed my palm against his chest and gave a push. He stayed were he was and shook his head. “Your turn now” he said

“But I’m not finished with you” I pouted “Please” I begged, my eyes giving him a puppy dog look.

Mark chuckled “If it means that much to you….ok” he sat on the car and laid back for me to finish my exploration. “But be warned your turn will come” he said as he smiled and winked at me.
I felt my pussy getting wetter at that threat/promise. I looked at him as he lay there, his cock was standing up and looked as hard as rock. The head was a purplish colour and there was beads of precum just beginning to appear at the end of his cock. I leaned over and swiped my tongue over the tip, catching the droplets that had formed there. There is just nothing like the first taste. I close my eyes to savour it.

When I finally swallowed the tasty treat, I climbed onto the car and sat astride his legs. I leaned down and slowly took his hot cock into my equally hot mouth. Marks hips lifted slightly in response. In this position, my butt was up in the air, the cool breeze moving over my hot wet pussy. I felt the car move, looking up just in time to see Wife squat down over Mark’s face.

She looked at me sheepishly “I just couldn’t help myself…”

I grinned at her, then looked around for Steve, but he was nowhere in sight. Then I worked out why, I felt hands moving over my ass. While Steve played with me, I watched as Mark’s tongue went to work on Steve’s wife. Oh he was good, and I decided then that I wanted some of his mouth’s magic later. Dropping my eyes and attention back to Mark’s throbbing cock, I again took him into my mouth, swirling my tongue over the rock hard shaft. I moaned around his cock as I felt Steve fingers thrust into my hungry pussy.

Steve moved beside me “Fuck him, I want to see you slide his cock into your hot pussy”

I looked at Steve, still with Mark’s cock in my mouth. I had figured he was going to fuck me himself, but obviously he had other ideas. I let the cock slide from between my lips, Mark groaned in protest. I moved up his body, squatting down over his cock, I parted my pussy lips and began to take his cock into me in a steady rhythm, Mark froze, his tongue was sitting against Wife’s clit, not moving, even holding his breath, as he adjusted to the sensation of my pussy swallowing his cock. When finally our pubic bones met, he drew in a big breath. My pussy was clenching and throbbing around his cock, as it adjusted to his length and width. With eyes closed, I sat there just enjoying the full feeling I was getting from being impaled on his cock. I felt hands on my breasts, opening my eyes I seen that it was her We both leaned toward each other, our mouths and tongues tangling together in a not so gentle kiss. We pulled apart. Both panting for air. I looked around for Steve, I didn’t want him to be missing out.

I took Mark’s cock from my pussy. I turned around to face his feet, then squatting back down I reached between my legs, swiping some of my pussy juice, I began working some into my ass. To lubricate Mark’s cock I put it back in my pussy, my juices coating him. When I felt I was ready I took him from my pussy and positioned him at my ass. I slowly sat down, taking him into my ass. It burned, but felt good. When he was fully in I waited as I adjusted to him. My pussy was so wet, my juices were running down over Mark, then down onto the bonnet, making a little river that went over the edge. I watch fascinated, I don’t think I’d ever been that wet before.
I slowly began moving, gently thrusting Mark’s cock into myself. God it felt great. I moved to lie back on his chest. Wife moved so I could, then she positioned herself over my mouth. So here I was getting fucked in the ass and licking merrily on her pussy and clit. I was in heaven, or so I thought.

The car dipped again and I felt hands again on my pussy. Steve had finally decided to join in the action. God knows how he managed it. He moved over me and his cock at my pussy hole, in one thrust he buried himself in me. Never had I had two cocks in me before, a cock and a dildo yes, but it was different with two of the real things. I orgasmed as soon as Steve hit bottom. My pussy and ass spasming around them both. I dived my tongue into Wife’s. I was moaning over and over, the vibrations setting Wife off into orgasm, her juices flooding my face.

Mark grabbed my hips and was thrusting hard and fast into my ass, and Steve was doing the same to my pussy. I was caught in one constant orgasm. It was incredible. Both men thrust hard into me their breath halted and muscles were as tense as. Then they came, my ass and pussy taking a load at the same time. Last I remembered was the feeling of their cocks pulsing as the cum shot out of the cocks. I passed out from sensory overload.

When I came to, I had been tucked into my bed. As I came fully aware, I looked around and could see no one. I figured the neighbours had gone home and the gorgeous stranger Mark had headed for God knows where. I closed my eyes and thought about him. Disappointment flooding through me, I would have so liked to have another round with him. I sighed and opened my eyes. I looked toward the door and there Mark was, leaning against the doorframe, arms crossed, his blue eyes watching me.

I smiled and flicked the blankets off my naked body; reaching out a hand I beckoned him to me. He grinned and began walking toward me, stripping off his clothes until he stood at the end of the bed naked.

“I thought you had gone for good,” I said

“Nope…. I told you your turn would come…. and that time is now” he said as he parted my legs and got comfortable.

Sharni
04-26-2003, 06:41 PM
11 of ??

I lifted myself up on my elbows, just enough to be able to see what he was up to. I watched as he looked at me with his bedroom blue eyes. His gaze held mine as his tongue slipped out and headed toward my pussy. I held my breath as I waited for that electric moment of contact. And I wasn’t disappointed. My breath caught, my leg muscles and pussy contracted, as his tongue passed over my hungry clit.

He nibbled and licked me into a frenzy, my hips started undulating against his mouth and tongue, striving for a release he would not allow. I moved my hands to his head to try to pull his head into my craving pussy.

“Uh Uh…none of that …stay still woman”

“But I can’t” I begged

“Don’t move until I say…or I’ll stop”

“Oh God….Ok”

I could feel Mark’s breath pass over my super sensitive skin as he dropped his head back to my pussy. Ever so slowly his tongue snaked its way over my clit, moving my pussy lips apart to delve into my depths. I felt his finger sliding into me as his tongue continued to work it’s magic. I moaned, I grabbed a fistful of sheet, trying to keep myself from moving. I was so close to cumming, but just couldn’t get there, and Mark knew it.

He moved back, taking his mouth and finger away from my dripping wet pussy.

“I didn’t move….why did you stop??” I looked at him confused

“I know…and you’ll be rewarded for your effort”

Mark stripped his clothes off in record time, I noticed his cock was hard and very ready for some attention of its own.

“Now you can move…on your knees”

I rolled over bringing my knees up under myself. I braced myself to feel his cock enter my more than willing pussy. But it was his tongue I felt giving me pleasure instead. I ground myself back onto his face. I could feel my orgasm building. His tongue was madly flicking my clit. I finally tensed. Mark thrust two fingers into my pussy. That was all I needed to make me go over the edge. While my pussy was still spasming, I felt his fingers drop from me and his cock at my entrance.

He thrust his hard cock into me fast and hard. I orgasmed again from the sheer fullness and pleasure of it. My pussy muscles undulated against his cock. He moaned and slowly started to thrust in and out. The wet sounds of sex filled the air. He let his cock slip out and passed it over my ass, covering it with pussy juice. He thrust into my pussy again and set a faster pace. His finger was swirling over my ass, rubbing, teasing it.

“Fuck me……fuck me hard” I moaned as I slammed back into him

He needed no more encouragement, he began pistoning in and out, his balls hitting my clit, rocketing me towards yet another orgasm. His finger entered my ass and he began thrusting in time with his cock.

My juices were running down my shaking legs, making a wet spot on the sheets below. My pussy was pulsing with the need to cum. I felt Mark tense, and with an animalistic growl he shot his cum deep into my pussy. That was enough for me, as the first spurt of cum hit my cervix I came hard. I screamed out in ecstacy, as wave after wave of pleasure passed over me.

We stayed trapped in the moment, neither wanting to break the spell we had cast. Eventually Mark’s cock softened and slowly slipped out of me, we roused ourselves enough to crawl onto the bed and lay there enjoying the afterglow. I could feel our mingled juices leaking from me satisfied pussy. I didn’t really want to move, but a felt like a nice hot shower to freshen me up.

Getting up I headed for the shower, leaving Mark there in blissful sleep

Sharni
04-26-2003, 06:42 PM
12 of ??

I turn on the shower and step under the refreshing spray. I pick up the soap and slowly begin lathering myself, as I massage my breasts, my hands pass over my nipples, I can't resist slipping them though my fingers, teasing them. Continuing my soapy journey, I lean my back against the wall of the shower, the water spraying onto my upturned breasts. Slowly I lather my stomach, my hands running over my pussy mound, occasionally dipping between my legs.

I could feel the stirrings of arousal once more. I close my eyes, my nipples begin to harden as I give into the feelings. The shower spray hitting them sends little bolts of pleasure though me, making my pussy respond. I reach for my nipples and tweak them slightly, increasing the pleasure.

A rush of cool air passes over me, thinking that Mark has come to join me, but I realized I had that wrong when a pair of pert breasts began rubbing over mine. She was back. I open my eyes and look at her. She leand in and kisses me, her tongue running over my lips, inviting mine to come play. My lips part and her tongue darts in. Our tongues dance and swirl. Finally we part, our breath coming in slight pants.

“All this time and after all we’ve done….I just realized…I don’t know your name”

She smiled at me “Well I don’t know yours either”

“I’m Sharni” I grin at as I cup her breast, running my thumb over her nipple.

“I’m Jess….and now that we have the intros over with…lets get back to the good stuff” she lowered her head to my nipple and gently sucked and nibbled it.

My hand snaked down her body, I cup her pussy mound. Her legs part, and I slip a finger to her clit. I swirl my finger in small circles, I pause for a second at her pussy entrance, then push into her. Slowly I keep up the slight movement, never pulling out far. My nipple drops from between her lips as a moan escaped from her mouth.

She pulls back from my touch “Lets head to the kitchen, I think we need some food”

I grinned at her, as I see the wicked mischief in her eyes “Ok…sounds good”

We get out and quickly get dry, then head for the kitchen.
“My turn first….Up on the bench…legs spread” I say with a wicked grin.

She gets up, bringing her legs up and rests her heels on the edge of the bench, leaving her pussy open to my gaze.

I move to the fridge, open the door and peer inside. Filling my arms with the goodies I want, I turn back to the bench. I place them one by one beside her.

“What one do you want first”

“Hmmmm….Whipped cream looks good” She grins

I shook the can and squirt a trail over her nipples, down her stomach, and onto her pussy. Dropping the can I set to work following the trail. I swirl my tongue through the cream, sucking her nipples into my mouth one at a time. When the cream from her breasts was gone I work my way down her stomach heading for the creamiest part.

I look up at Jess. Her eyes were closed and her mouth parts as a low moan escapes. I lick her pussy from her ass to her clit, removing a layer of cream, but not as yet touching skin. On the downward lick, I swirl my tongue in circles, removing as much cream as I could, wanting to get to her natural juices. I suck her pussy lips into my mouth, then holding them apart I run my tongue over her hole, ever now and then dipping my tongue in for a taste of her.

When she started squirming, I pull back. Reaching for the cucumber that was in the pile I run it up and down her pussy lips, covering it with her juices. I watch a look of pure ecstacy appear on Jess’s face as I slowly inch the cucumber into her. When it was ¾ in, I took her clit into my mouth, and slowly suckled. The slow gentle thrusting of the vege and my suckling soon has her moaning non stop. Her hips were lifting off the bench and rotating in small circles.

Picking up one of the carrots that was in the pile, I rub it over my clit. I thrust it into my pussy getting it wet with my pussy juice. Oh god it felt good, but I had other things in mind for this carrot. I pull it out and move it to Jess’s ass. She stops moving and seems to be waiting to see what I has in mind. With the thin end I tease her ass, never stopping the thrusting of the cucumber. Finally I ease the carrot into her, once it was in, she starts moving again.

I began sucking her clit again, and thrusting the cucumber and carrot. Her moans had my pussy juice running down my legs, god I was so horny. I tap her legs and took my mouth off her long enough to say.

“Put your legs over my shoulders and lean back on the bench”

She quickly took my advice, I picked up the speed, and changed to alternating the thrusts, when the carrot was on it’s way in the cucumber was on it’s way out and vise versa. She had her hands on her breasts, pulling at her nipples.

“Oh Yes..Oh Yes..Oh Yes…..” she kept saying it over and over.

I could feel the tremors going through her legs, and the tenseness creeping into her body, I knew she was getting close. She was slamming herself into the veggies, and I was battling to keep my hold on her clit. Then she stops, her muscles going like steel as the beginning of orgasm took hold of her. Then the wild muscle spasming orgasm was there.

“Ahhhhhh fuck me…fuck me hard” she screams.

I didn’t need to move the veggies, she was riding them like a wild woman, and damn she looked good. Her movements began to slow until eventually she laid still, her breath coming in rapid ragged pants. I removed the veggies and placed them into the bin. As I looked up, Steve was standing near the door.

“Damn you too look good together” he says with a sexy grin on his face.

“We are good together……Maybe too good…I’m soooo horny and Jess is out for the count” I answer with a wry smile.

“But I’m not….and I’m more than ready and willing”

I look back at Steve, who had managed somewhere in that short time to get naked, and was standing there with a very hard and needy cock in hand. My pussy was throbbing and badly in need.

I lick my lips and as I pass him on my way to the lounge room I whisper “Come on then Stud…come satisfy me”