PDA

View Full Version : Morning Dreams

Sea Chelle
04-20-2003, 06:49 PM
I haven't had the time lately to write anything new that's worth reading, though I assure you when I have more than ten minutes I have some fabulous ideas...to the point...I found this cleaning up some old files and thought I'd share....happy reading!
---
I wake slowly this morning, not wanting to relinquish my tenuous grip on sleep, knowing I will wake alone in the bed, that I won't be able to feel your strong arms come around me and pull me back as I try to rise, knowing that I won't smell the subtle scent of your body on the sheets as I pull them around me.

Its only been a two weeks since you left on business, but it feels like it has been forever. I hug myself, rubbing my fingers on the soft material of your favorite football jersey. I smile with my eyes closed, remembering the first night you came up stairs and found me curled up in it, reading a book and drinking an indulgent glass of wine. My hair was piled up on my head, the way you like it, and you said there was nothing sexier than my legs peaking out from under the well worn material of your shirt....I shudder softly and sigh as I think of the way you took me that night...possessed me really....growling that I was yours. I feel my body respond to the memory pushing my thighs tighter together as I feel the soft rush of wetness.

I swear the memory is so intense I can smell you, and I'm tempted to continue the fantasy, to stay in that soft world between awake and dreaming— to slip a hand down between my thighs and stroke the warmth there into a burning heat as I imagine your hands on me, your mouth...your cock. I groan and throw my hands up, stretching and opening my eyes, laughing at how I torture myself when I know you're not there to stop the ache of need growing in my body.

I scream before my senses totally adjust. You're sitting on the bench at the end of our bed, smiling wickedly, a bunch of yellow roses in your left hand, your bag still at your feet, your suit slightly rumpled from travel. My breathing is uneven and I blink for a moment, sure that it is only an illusion of my mind. You're supposed to be gone for another week. "Good morning baby," its almost a growl as it rumbles out of your chest, your eyes dark and hungry, your fingertips soft as they caress the ankle of my foot that is poking out of the covers.

Its then that I know you're real, that for whatever reason you're here, and even though I don't understand I'll ask questions later. I'm to the end of the bed before you can blink, wrapping my arms around your neck and taking your mouth in a rough desperate kiss. Your hands fist in the loose material of the shirt I'm wearing as you pull me close, holding me fiercely, as if I might escape. Your hands roving over my body, stroking and squeezing, touching me everywhere, almost like you're checking to
see if I'm all here. I laugh against your mouth and nip at your bottom lip, making you growl.

Your hands come up and fist in my hair, pulling your mouth from mine with a soft groan, your eyes focusing on mine, the look in them causing a pulsing to begin between my legs. "Later I'll make love to you for hours.." your voice is rough with desire, your fingers seeming to bruise my skin as you strip the shirt from me and throw it to the floor. Quickly you glance down my naked body groaning again as your fingers begin to work quickly at your own clothing. Your eyes meet mine as you start again, your tongue flicking out to wet your lips. "Later I'll make love to you for hours baby, but right now I have to fuck you...."

Your hands close over my breasts as I pull you to me, tumbling us both back onto the bed. I'm breathless, so hot, so hungry for you. My body is starved for your touch, and as I think of you taking me rough and fast, as my eyes slide over your cock, going wide at how big it is, how swollen, I can't help but groan. "I need you baby..."I plead reaching down to stroke your cock, gasping as I feel how hard it is. The rest of the words are lost on my tongue as you growl, an animal sound more desperate than any you have ever made before. Its only been 14 days since we did this last, but its the longest its ever been since that first time we made love, on the balcony at sunset. That image flashes
into my mind for a moment as I feel your hands on my thighs spreading me open and pushing my legs up, bending my knees toward my chest as you press between my legs.

You stop for a moment, both of us breathless already, panting at the thought of what is to come. Your eyes linger on my wet waiting slit, and you groan, reaching down to stroke the swollen lips, to tease my throbbing clit. Your eyes come back to my face, my lips part and my tongue flicks out to wet them. "Mine," you whisper, "my cunt....my pussy, MINE." As you say the last word you drive three long thick fingers up into me hard and fast stretching me. I scream feeling so tight after the absence of your touch for so long....

It only takes a couple of grinding strokes of your fingers and I'm
coming, shuddering writhing, my hips bucking against your fingers. The feeling is electric, pent up desire coursing through my body, sparking along my nerve endings. My eyes never leave yours as you pull the fingers from my body and hold them up, looking at my glistening juices on your skin. You lick my juices off your fingers hungrily....breathing "So fucking sweet baby.....damn I missed you."

I'm still writhing on the sheets, moaning softly, the quick orgasm only making me more hungry for you, more hungry for your hard and ready cock. You crawl between my legs before I can beg you to, and without even a breath you press the swollen head of your cock into my still throbbing pussy. "I'm going to fuck you now baby.....hard....so hard....hold on..." I nod, grasping the headboard with both hands as you put my knees over your shoulders, opening me completely. Your cock thrusts fast and
deep, making me whimper at the combination of pleasure and pain as you fill me so deep, stretching my cunt that has hasn't felt you for weeks.

My heels press between your shoulder blades and you bite my neck roughly as you begin to pound into me, making my whole body shake with every thrust. I'm panting whimpering screaming, begging you for more, begging you to use my body to take me, but I don't know how much of it you're hearing. You're lost. Animal lust in your eyes as you growl again "So tight, so fucking tight...my little cunt... so good..."Again and again you thrust into me, my muscles contracting around your cock.I scream your name as my second orgasm begins, squeezing your cock so hard you whimper as you hold it deep in me and let me shudder around
you. As It begins to slow, my body going limp, my breath coming in rough gasps you begin again. Fucking me hard, fast, even deeper than before.

My body is so sensitive I cry out with every thrust now. Lost to the sensations of your cock in me, not knowing where one orgasm ends and another begins. I lose track of time, of everything as your cock pounds in and out of me, again again AGAIN.

I feel your cock swell deep in me, harder and unbelievably bigger than before and even through the haze of pleasure I know that means you are close. You're whimpering my name now...your eyes glazed, every muscle in your body coiled. I reach down between our rocking bodies and capture your balls, squeezing them feeling your cock twitch and your hips thrust in response. You scream, a rough, desperate sound as your body goes
stiff and I feel the first hot stream of thick sperm fill me. Your teeth sink into my shoulder a sharp pain as your teeth break the skin. My blood stains your mouth as your thick seed bathes my stretched and throbbing pussy.

Time seems to stand still as we lay in each other's arms, coming down slowly, your body shaking as your cock twitches gently within me. I lower my legs, wrapping them around your waist, keeping you bound to me as you collapse against me, licking tenderly at the small wound on my shoulder.

We lay there for awhile, stroking and touching, licking the sweat from each others skin, no words necessary. Finally you raise your head, your chin resting between my breasts as you look up at me. "Good morning baby," you whisper again, lazily, sleepily. No frustrated desire in it this time, only sexy satisfaction. I smile and stroke a hand through your hair. "Good morning love." I pull you close kissing you warmly, knowing that we'll discuss your early return later as you watch me cook in our sunny kitchen but for now I'm content to hold you close and kiss you, purring softly as I feel your cock stir deep in the heat of my body......

Lilith
04-20-2003, 06:57 PM
Love your tales! You write so vividly!

fzzy
04-21-2003, 12:36 AM
Yes! Yes! Yes!!!!! .... oops did I say that out loud ..... LOL .... oh my!!!!!!! scorching hot story and oh so wonderfully graphic!!! loved it!!

Sea Chelle
04-21-2003, 05:46 PM
Lilith and Fzzy--

Thanks for the kind words! I'm always happy when such talented writers enjoy my own scribbling.

Lix

~C~

kleclere
04-21-2003, 06:45 PM
Sea Chelle another sizzling story. So very hot hope to see a continueing tale for after breakfast.