PDA

View Full Version : REBECA's WISH

Zeeebo
04-16-2003, 02:22 AM
Our story unfolds like this; It's Rebeca's Birthday & her Boyfriend Joe throws her a little party with help from his friend Mike. She comes home after work and Joe & Mike have streamers, B-day Cake and dinner ready for her and some Wine
They all eat the dinner and drink some wine and everyone is relaxing, Rebeca is looking very hot and her one piece business suit is a little uncomfortable so her boyfriend joe suggests that she change into something more comfortable while he and mike clean up. She gets up kisses her boyfriend deeply while Mike looks on and she feels
mike's eyes on her. A few minutes go by and she emerges wearing a loose wraparound skirt and loose t-shirt. Both men notice her ample bossom and she isn't wearing a bra anymore as her dark mounds just barely show through her shirt. Everyone is laughing feeling comfortable and Mike & Joe have set up some birthday shooters for Rebeca to dive into. After about 3 drinks Rebeca begins to feel more adventurous with her male hosts.. She asks her boyfriend for a shoulder rub and to get the baby oil and then to joe suprise asks Mike if he could massage her feet because they are very sore from work... Mike exchanges a glance from Joe & joe nods in approval. Rebeca then lies herself between joe & mike with her back towards her boyfriend and her feet towards mike on the sofa. Joe's hands are like magic and rebeca closes her eyes and mike begins rubbbing her feet.
Slowly her boyfriend's hands move from her shoulders down her sides to her lower back. meanwhile mike's hands have traveled up her legs and affords him a view of her thong panties that barely cover her now wet love box. Joe's hands have now come over & under her shirt and begins massaging her breasts slowly at first and then a liitle more quickly. Rebeca during all this begins to moan softly as the feeling of two sets of hands massaging her body begin riding her escasty

...... tune in next time for part 2

kleclere
04-16-2003, 06:50 PM
Zeeebo very hot story. Part 2 can't get here fast enough. Please continue.

Lilith
04-16-2003, 06:59 PM
Just what I want for my birthday too:p

shyabusa
04-18-2003, 03:46 PM
Can't wait for the rest of this story to unfold...

grotochp
04-22-2003, 01:45 AM
that aint right get my cock hard and leave me hanging till part 2 hurry up please i like so far