PDA

View Full Version : Work in Progress (Part 1)

nacnudttocs
04-01-2003, 11:00 AM
Lisa was leaning aqainst the tile wall, eyes clossd, and I was bent over, licking her left nipple to attention, when we both froze at the sound of a woman's voice:

"Oh, I didn't know you had company. At first I didn't think you were home at all, but then I heard the shower..."

"Beth! What can I...how can I help....could you come back later?"

"I'll wait out here", she replied.

Beth. I remembered meetinq her once. A small woman, she had been a contrast to Lisa -- where Lisa was tall and curvaceous, with hair almost to her waist, Beth was perhaps six inches smaller, kept her hair short, and had a figure that might have been called "boyish". She and her often-travelling husband lived next door, and Lisa often ate lunch with her on the weekend.

I straightened as the door closed.

"She has a key," Lisa said, "but I have no idea..."

"Well, normally you'd be at work now, and we did bring my car instead of yours."

"Sigh," she said. "Later for us, I suppose. It's a shame, though -- I'm all wet, never mind the shower."

Although Lisa had a robe waiting for her on the back of the bathroom door, I made do with a towel around my waist. My clothes were a step away in the bedroom, but I wasn't betting that Beth would have closed the bedroom door on her way out.

As it turned out I was half right. The door was closed, but Beth hadn't left the room either. Instead she had made the room her own by stripping and lying on her stomach on the queen-size bed, propped on her elbows facing the us, legs crossed at the ankles and bent at the knees. Once again Lisa and I were non-plussed.

"OK," said Beth, "Here's what I have to offer," and she rose to her knees.

I said her figure was "boyish", and in the jeans and football jersey she had been wearing when I first met her she might have passed for a boy. Now, nude, her small round breasts were apparent, and nobody would have made that mistake.

Further down, her waist and hips were trim, matching the glimpse I had had of a firm rounded rump. She clearly kept her bush trimmed, and although her legs were together her nipples led me to expect a snatch darker than Lisa's.

"I've been thinking about you for quite some time, Lisa, and John was an addition I couldn't resist. Jimmy won't be back for another two weeks, and I've just about gotten tired of masturbating -- at least by myself. I'm open to almost anything exept," and now she looked straight at me, "no man fucks my pussy but Jimmy." She smiled. "I don't think you'll miss it, though. I believe in being creative."

She rose and stood next to the bed.

"Who wants firsts?" she asked.

Lisa's eyes were wide, and she still hadn't spoken. I turned to her and raised an eyebrow, after which she slowly opened her robe and let it drop to the carpet.

Beth stepped forward. The difference in their heights put her eye about level with Lisa's shoulder, and she reached up a little to stroke Lisa's cheek.

"Do you want me, Lisa?" she asked. "Would you like me touch you, and kiss you, and hold you?"

Lisa nodded, and Beth smiled as she moved closer still.

I expected a kiss, and Lisa licked her lips as if preparing, but instead Beth ran her hands down to the small of Lisa's back.

"I remember the first time I was with another woman," she said softly. "I was a little frightened, and I wouldn't let her kiss me." Her right hand rose and caressed the bottom of Lisa's left breast; the nipple pulsed slightly.

"It seemed to me," Beth went on, "that touching and licking were play, but kissing would have been serious." Her fingers brushed the nipple and I could see it swell and firm. Lisa closd her eyes and half-retreated, but Beth's other hand behind her seemed to lend support.

Beth looked over at me. "You know, John, with that towel you're the best-dressed man in the room, but I think I'd like to see you without it." I must have colored -- I certainly felt warm -- because she smiled and added "You know, these walls aren't very thick. I've heard you and Lisa sometimes."

Lisa's eyes opened. "Really?" she said.

"Oh yes, I've heard your happy little cries. Sometimes I was surprised you didn't hear mine -- I was pressed against the wall, listening to you two and playing with myself."

"But the apartments are the same, so my bedroom wall is next to your dining room!"

"Yes it is. Can you picture it?" Beth was stroking both of Lisa's breasts now. "While you two were in here fucking, I was squatting naked in my dining room, listening to you and rubbing myself into wonderful orgasms!" She chuckled. "I've come so many times there I think there's a spot on the carpet!"

It was quite an image, and when I loosened the towel from around my waist it didn't fall to the floor but hung there on my erection. Beth chuckled again.

"Come over here," she said. "I'd like to see what's been pleasing my friend Lisa so much."

I stepped closer and freed the towel.

"Hmmm. Lisa, why don't you show me how John likes to be touched?"

Lisa reached out and caressed my shaft as Beth lifted Lisa's heavy breast and lowered her mouth to breathe gently on the nipple. The nipple's swell to full erection was familiar to me, but the shiver I could feel in her hand was new. When Beth lowered her head the slight additional distance to take the nipple between her lips, Lisa's caress became a grip, and when Beth began a gentle suckling the grip became briefly almost painful until Lisa moaned softly and moved her hand to cup Beth's head and hold her friend to her breast.

I felt at a loss for a moment, worried that I might be third wheel. The two women were clearly enjoying each other, leaving me without much to do except pull my dick.

nacnudttocs
04-01-2003, 11:02 AM
And pull my dick I did. The two of them were quite a sight. Lisa's face was flushed, her eyes closed while Beth licked and sucked her pink nipples, sliding across to give each her attention. Lisa's legs were trembling and her knees seemed to be drifting apart.

Beth, too, was showing enthusiasm as she nibbled and caressed. Her own dark nipples, surprisingly long for her tidy little boobs, looked like pencils, and bent over as she was her tight ass projected nicely.

A moment later she looked sideways at me.

"Not that I mind the view, but don't be shy, John. You don't have to keep your hands to yourself."

She didn't need to say it twice. I moved behind her and reached around to caress, just brush really, those round, firm little tits.

Impressively her nipples actually got even harder when I touched them. Encouraged, I took them in my fingers and gently tweaked.

Beth immediately sighed and shifted her weight, pushing back into me. My hard cock was suddenly nestled between her buttocks.

"Hmm," she said "A lucious girl in front of me and a man behind me."

She wiggled, and the pulse that went through me must have been apparent, because she stopped.

"Whoa, there John. Not just yet -- unless you really want to."

I wasn't ready yet, so we both held our hips still until the moment passed. My hands stayed busy, stroking Beth's hemispherical boobs and playing with her amazing nipples. She, in turn, was keeping Lisa happy by lapping at her breasts and suckinq Lisa's shorter but fatter nipples.

"Shouldn't we move this to the bed?" asked Lisa softly, "I...I need to sit down, at least."

"Oh, I'd like that," said Beth, "How about you, John? Think you could break off long enough to get horizontal?"

"I think I could manage it." I replied, "If it didn't take too long."

Lisa sat down on the edge of the bed and looked at her neighbor. She seemed exultant, but also nervous.

"Beth, I've never...I don't...you'll need to show me what to do."

Beth knelt on the carpet before Lisa.

"Sweetie, the only important thing is to enjoy yourself. Pleasing you will please me, and if there's anything you think I'll be missing I bet John here would oblige, wouldn't you, John?"

"You bet!", I replied.

"Good," said Lisa, "Because I'd like you to touch me some more, and in other places. In fact," and she looked down, embarassed, "I'd like both of you to."

I sat at the head of the bed and gestured to Lisa.

"Here, honey, lean against me, like when we watch TV."

With her head on my shoulder I put my arms around her. This way I could hold her, but also touch her breasts.

Beth stood at the foot of the bed and smiled.

"God, you're a beautiful girl, Lisa," she said. She stood looking a moment longer, then moved up to straddle Lisa, who lay with her legs together and her eyes closed. I began massaging her breasts and stroking her nipples, keeping them firm. Beth, meanwhile, was stroking Lisa's hips and then the front of her thighs. Everything she did was gentle and careful, in spite of the grin she threw at me.

For my part, I appreciated the time she spent upright. It was fun to be playing with Lisa's large, soft breasts while admiring Beth's little hardballs. My hands still remembered her hard nipples.

After a time, Lisa sighed softly. As if this were a signal, Beth leaned forward and began to bestow small kisses on Lisa's belly, approaching but not quite reaching the upper fringes of the bush that Lisa kept full but neatly trimmed. Soon her attentions shifted to her hips and thighs, then sliding over to kiss and then lick the valley where Lisa's legs still touched.

Knowing how it sometimes made Lisa crazy, I changed my caresses to light flicks, taps really, of her nipples. When it was just us this often spread her legs, and after a few moments it worked -- another small sigh and the muscles of her right thigh moved. Beth took the hint and lifted her left leg over as Lisa opened halfway for her. Knowing how much Lisa enjoyed having her pussy licked, I didn't think it would be long until both legs opened, but Beth was taking her time, only moving forward when Lisa gave a hint.

She didn't wait long. Both legs spread, eyes shut, Lisa accepted Beth's mouth on her pussy.

Seated at her head I had a partial view. I could see that Beth began with a kiss on the nether-lips, generally a good idea with Lisa. After a few such Lisa's quiff would usually begin to open for me, and it seemed for Beth as well. I could see her tongue slipping up and down Lisa's valley, slowly, teasing her clitoris out. When it did emerge I could tell -- a ripple went through Lisa's body.

Now Beth settled down to licking puss. Some people find it disagreeable, some make it a chore, but Beth clearly took pleasure in it. She tipped her head to follow her tongue, and after the opening strokes, as I could just begin to smell Lisa slicking up, her arc must have gone almost as far south as Lisa's asshole, an area I had generally left alone but had to reconsider in view of the evident pleasure I saw, and certainly so far north as to leave Lisa's small bush damp.

She got a rhythm going, always a good thing with Lisa, and I tried to help out by stroking Lisa's tits to the same beat, running my fingers over her nipples as I judged Beth's tongue was passing over her clitoris. Up and back, up and back, and while Lisa, often a noisy fuck, remained silent, I could feel tension build and her aroma strengthen -- she must have been runnin a river down there, and Beth was steadily lapping it up and letting her build.

Finally Lisa's hips began to lift, a good sign that she was close, and for the first time she touched Beth, resting a hand on the back of her head. Her other hand groped for mine and held it while Beth shifted to a faster and more shallow tonguing, apparently concentrating on the clit. Lisa's fingers held Beth to her happy task as her hips rose again, staying up now, until finally she came with a gasp and a long shallow shudder. Beth stayed right with her, licking more slowly as Lisa settled and slowly relaxed, only stopping with a last kiss when Lisa was rag-doll limp.

Sliding off the end of the bed Beth looked up at me and grinned again.

"That," she said, "was fun. Now you, John -- you've been a sport. I think it's your turn."

Lisa opened her eyes. "I'm going to wash up," she said, and got to her feet. She headed into the bathroom, but left the door open.

She sounded a little strange, and I was sort of concerned. I had never seen Lisa with another woman before, or even another man, and I wasn't sure how she was feeling. Hell, I had just watched someone else give my girlfriend an orgasm, and I wasn't too sure how I was feeling about it either. I thought about stopping here, calling this off, unless the two of them wanted to take it up later, after I left...

Beth derailed my train of thought by kneeling in front of me. Uncertain though my thoughts were, my cock was rock-hard even before her tongue traversed its length, with an extra little sideslip at the top. Suddenly I was quite clear about what I wanted.

"Swing around this way, could you?" I asked.

"Twist my arm," she replied, and shifted so that her little quiff was over my face.

We teased each other for a little bit, sorting out preferences. I learned that she liked a very light finger, and she liked it to keep moving. She learned some of my buttons as well, particularly just how sensitive my helmet is.

When I could see her clit peeking out and smell her aroma, I put my hands on her rump and pulled her down to me. Now I could lick her brown little snatch and taste her juice and softly press and gently lash her clitoris -- long and slender like her nipples. Her flavour was slightly more tart than Lisa's, and her fluid a bit thicker as I dragged my tongue along the widening gap between her pussy lips.

Meanwhile she was going great guns herself, licking my cock in a swirling motion and then taking it between her lips for several head bobs. It felt like all the sperm I had ever produced was building up in my sack, and I briefly imagined that Beth might be injured if I let go without warning.

Clearly no warning was needed, however. It was obvious from her rythm that she was well aware of how close I was, and backed off just enough to hold me there. Lisa was a geat fuck, but Beth could clearly teach her things about oral sex.

Inspired by Beth's technique, I tried to emulate it. As she would approach orgasm her hips would naturally push forward, I found, simultaneous with slow pulsations in her clitoris. If I backed off for just a moment she'd relax, just stepping back from the brink, and I could keep her hanging just a little longer.

nacnudttocs
04-01-2003, 11:03 AM
How long? I have no idea. We were adrift, bobbing on each other's tongues, and I was certainly in no hurry. The cycles of tension and relaxation came and went, although each ebb left me just a little higher than the last and I knew it couldn't go on forever.

Finally the muscles in Beth's hard little ass tightened under my hands, and I decided that the time was right -- if I waited much longer I'd be coming myself, and then I'd likely miss her climax completely.

This time I pressed my tongue flat on her clit and felt it swell again, but now I didn't let up. Beth held her head still for a moment, as if testing the waters, then lay her head on my thigh. I slid my tongue sideways across her clit and she groaned, and then I came back and licked up it once, then again, and she moaned again and pressed her crotch onto my face, leaving me to lick my way out as she spasmed in heavy waves of pleasure, her hands gripping my legs as if she were afraid of falling off. I was glad she had released my cock before this -- I might have been seriously injured otherwise -- though of course I missed her lips and tongue as we lay their, my dick just standing there.

Not for long, though, as I heard Lisa purr, "Still waiting, John? Here, let me."

Beth rolled aside, still catching her breath, and Lisa climbed onto the bed and straddled my hips.

"Try not to move, John. This one's just you."

"OK," I managed to say that much as Lisa reached between her legs and spread her labia with two fingers while holding my stiff cock straight up with her other hand. Rising, she placed the tip at the entrance to her quiff, and then she slowly settled, engulfing half of me before she rose again, then slid down all the way. It didn't matter that we had done this before, that I had seen her on days when she was tired and needed a bath, days when she was bitchy and angry with me -- right then she was a goddess, beautiful and sexy, tender yet commanding. Her hair flowed down her back in a shimmery wave, her breasts shifted as she slid up and rode down.

"Mmmm," she said, smiling down at me, "There's just nothing quite like a hot rod deep inside me."

I reached up to caress her heavy tits as she rose, taking herself all the way up to the head then sliding back down in a wonderful hot slick rush. She'd told me to stay still but it was an effort to relax as she continued her deep slow pumping.

Soon she varied things a bit, using her deep muscles to squeeze me at the top of each stroke. She leaned forward so that the angle of her pussy matched the angle of my cock, and she could make any stroke as light or as tight as she wanted.

"I was watching you two," she said. "Looks like Beth can really give head, huh? Probably better than I can."

With Beth right there there was no good answer to that, so I just let it go. Lisa wasn't waiting for an answer anyway.

"I watched that pretty little mouth of hers sliding up and down your cock, and I bet it felt good, but there's no way she can take all of you in and fuck you like I can, deep and wet like this...can you, Beth?"

I turned my head and looked at Beth. She was watching us and gently rubbing her breasts.

"No," continued Lisa, "it's a pretty mouth, and after we're done here -- after you've poured hot jizz into me -- after that, I'm going to kiss those lips and taste that tongue. But first, first I want to feel John come. Are you close, John? Are you getting there?"

She leaned back again. Using her knees alone, she fucked straight up and down. It was a whole new angle on my shaft.

She paused at the top of a stroke, stopped and looked down at me again, as if she had just remembered something.

"You can move if you want, John."

"Can I? Are you asking me to?"

"Yes, I am."she repiied.

"Are you going to say please?" I teased.

"OK, sure." She spoke clearly, articulating each word: "Please move. Please fuck with me. Please slide your rod in my hole. Please drill me, John."

I started moving with her, down when she rose and up as she dropped, meeting her in the middle with a wet sound. Next to us, Beth was now kneelling with her knees apart and rubbing her wet slit just as if she hadn't come on my face a few minutes earlier.

"You two are something else," she said. "I knew it listening to you before, but seeing it... you move so well together"

"I've never had...an audience before," gasped Lisa.

"Never? Oh, you should. You're beautiful like this, all caught up in it and intense. Do you like it? Will it make your come better when it happens?"

It seemed like having someone watch was helping -- Lisa was getting very close now, very intense:

"John? John, come soon. Come now for me. I'll come right after you. Come on, John. Come on. Give me your come now, John. Oh please. Now John. Now."

I rose one last time and Lisa wrapped around and gripped me and held me deep inside her as I came in three torrents, long spurts that poured from me and pumped into her, then one more as Lisa moaned and spasmed. Dimly, through the climax, I heard her cry out softly, not a word but just a sound that could have been pain but which I knew to be pleasure. Next to us Beth was rubbing furiously and gasping for us to wait, until Lisa reached out to her and gripped her hand, and as if orgasms needed a circuit Beth stiffened and rocked and bent backwards as she too came again.

Lilith
04-01-2003, 11:21 AM
Delicious story! Can't wait to read more of your work.

kleclere
04-02-2003, 08:02 PM
Nacnudttocs very very hot. I hope you add many more additions to this story. Keep us squirming in our seats.