PDA

View Full Version : Virginity

punkprincess
05-16-2001, 02:07 PM
I recently lost my virginity to my boyfriend, and just as I expected, it hurt like a sonofabitch. Of course I expected this, but since then, we've only been able to have sex one other time, and that hurt almost as bad as the first time. We tried having sex in my pool and my spa, but he wasn't able to get it in. Then we tried having sex on my balcony, and as soon as he tried putting it in, I was racked with this horrible stinging pain. We attributed it to the chlorine from the pool and spa, but after we took a shower, we tried again, and though it didn't sting, he STILL couldn't get it in. We figured I was just too tight, so he tried going down on me and fingering me to open me up, but that didn't help much either. Is there anything else we can try ? A different position maybe ? (The two times we were able to have sex, we were in the missionary position. The other times we tried, I was on top, then we were standing up with my legs wrapped around him, then it was missionary again. Clearly, none of those worked either.) Any help you could offer would really be appreciated - I feel horrible because he always wants to please me, and I can't do anything for him because it hurts too bad. He doesn't even like oral sex !

Thanks !

ditchpig
05-17-2001, 12:06 PM
Hi punkprincess. I'm not about to tell you what to do but here is a sugestion, when my wife and I first started dating, she had basically the same problem. Although we were not virgins, she had pain when we tryed to have sex. She went to her doctor and after he checked her for physical problems he sugested that , believe it or not, she should masterbate, with increasingly larger objects until she could have sex comfortably. My advice is get checked first, the play

tummykitten
05-18-2001, 05:40 AM
hi punk princess!!
my advice to you would be to relax!! maybe if you are worrying about it hurting then you are tensing up and this would make it damn near impossible for your boyf to get in!!
dont rush the foreplay, the more turned on you get the more lubricated you will be!! during foreplay have your boyf go down on you, or have him put one finger inside you and when thats comfortable add another, and when thats comfortable add athird!! if you can take three of his fingers with no pain you should be able to take him!! i woud say the key probably is to keep masturbating and using bigger objects till you can comfortably accomodate them!!
if all else fails then yeah, go see your doctor but i think if oyu just relax, take your time and dont rush anything it will all be ok!!

punkprincess
05-21-2001, 05:59 PM
So I tried relaxing and calming myself and told him to take things really slow. He went down on me for about an hour (wow. . .isn't he generous ? heh) It was THE best sex we've had so far. It was really slow and rhythmic and gentle and just sweet. Since then, we've had sex 2 other times, and it hasn't hurt much at all (maybe a little, but it was pleasurable pain - the girls know what I'm talking about. Gotta love that friction !), even though he didn't go down on me for an hour either time. Thanks SO much !! Your guys's advice really helped. -=0)

joys
05-26-2001, 11:38 PM
Hi punkprincess,
Somewhere else in this forum, i have read that your bf has an 11 inch cock.... Now that may hurt at first. But keep in mind that a vagina produces birth to a child and can deliver his/her head out.

It may hurt at first but when your vaginal muscles get used to it I bet you will enjoy it most

Mind_Blowing
06-10-2001, 06:35 PM
:confused:

Are we talking enjoying 11 inch boyfriends or descending child heads?! :D

I wouldn't exactly call delivering a child painless, but it wasn't bad!

Just had to be coy! MB

SweetBea
06-10-2001, 07:01 PM
Sounds like things are going better. Do try using a little lube at first. (Astroglide is my fav.) The water in the pool, spa, and shower will keep you both from being the right kind of wet!

Sickz
06-30-2001, 07:43 PM
Get a man with a normal sized dick... When you guys break up and you meet your next man you are going to be highly dissappointed on how stretched out your pussy is as compared to the average 5 to 8 incher... You're gonna stretch yourself out... Sorry... Didn't mean to sound mean... But think about it... A year from now you guys won't be talking anymore... And your whole will be the size of a grapefruit... Who's going to want that for more than one night? Just my advice sorry if I came off as an asshole...

SicKz