PDA

View Full Version : Morning Ride

madmax67
02-22-2003, 09:56 PM
Something different this week folks..... Takira Angel will be back next week though :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was still early, but already the sun had burned through the morning mist, and the temperature was rising rapidly. By the time Rose got up and left the house, it was comfortably warm. She walked for a short distance to the stables, and her horse greeted her with a shake of his head. He was a fine black stallion, and responded to most things, but Rose just called him "Black".

"Hello Black, ready for your morning run?" Rose asked.

As if confirming her question, he pranced a little and shook his head more. Rose got to work cleaning out his stall a little first and made sure he had clean hay and straw. By the time she was done, it was very warm, and she was perspiring freely. Finally, she placed a blanket on his back and took the reigns as she led him outside into the hot sun.

She paused for a moment, loosening her clothes a little for some cool air. Perspiration ran between her breasts, down her belly, and between her legs. She could feel the moisture between her legs; she felt hot and sexy needing fulfilling, but not yet, not here. She vaulted onto Blacks back and set him off on a gallop to a quiet spot only she knew.

The wind cooled her as Black raced beneath her. Her legs gripped his flanks, her wet pussy gliding along the blanket and his back, doing nothing to lower her desire, only making her hotter. Faster and faster, she urged Black forwards as her desire grew and grew. She rubbed her pussy against his back, allowing her pleasure to fill her and overwhelm her. She cried as her whole body shook with her orgasm.

"Oh Black, that was great..." she murmured as she kicked him forwards.

Soon she pulled him to a halt as she arrived at the cliff top. She vaulted off Black and threw her clothes on the ground. She lay down, naked, legs spread as she pulled at her breast and nipple. The other hand sunk two fingers deep into her pussy. She fucked herself with relish, her cries lost in the wind. Her pussy was soaked as it clenched around her fingers, her nipples stood hard and proud.

"Could you use a hand?" came a male voice.

Rose quickly sat up, covering herself with her clothes. She stammered for a moment, her mind still in a daze from her pleasure.

"Who are you?" she asked with a hint of panic in her voice.

"Don't let me interrupt," he said, "I was enjoying the show."

Rose flushed her face red. The man dropped his pants, revealing a big hard cock.

"Tell you what, how about we both show each other what we've got?" he asked as he started to stroke his cock.

Rose pulled her clothes back in front of her. He smiled and continued to stroke his large cock. Rose shuffled back slightly, excited, but afraid at the same time.

"Maybe I've made a mistake......" he began as he turned to leave. He looked back at her, she shook her head almost imperceptibly, her eyes still locked on his cock.

"Well show me what you have, little girl." he smiled.

She almost stood, but remembered just in time that she couldn't without showing more of herself than she wanted to right now.

"I'm not a little girl." she said.

"Prove it."

"And if I don't?" she asked with a slight grin.

"You'll find out."

She did nothing, in spite of her desire to pull him to the floor and fuck him. But she also wanted to see his big cock cumming. She wondered dreamily how much cum he would have. Suddenly, he was in front of her. He tore the clothes from her hands, revealing her still glistening body. His hand moves to Rose's breast, pinching the nipple as he stroked his cock inches from her face.

"Lets see those fingers in your pussy." he said.

She shook her head a bit, holding back despite her desire. He grabbed her hair and stroked his cock in her face. She yelped a little, her eyes glued to his cock. She wanted to see his cum, to feel it on her hot body. The thought was more than she could take, and her hand slowly sunk to her pussy, stroking her clit again. Her fingers moved along her slit, sinking into her pussy. She gasped slightly.

"You like that hmm? I'm going to cover you in my cum you slut." he grunted.

Hearing him talk to her in such a way turned her on even more. She thrust her fingers in her pussy, gasping as an orgasm raced through her. As the cry left her lips, he groaned and cum hit her in the face. More jets covered her breasts and trickled down to her pussy. Another orgasm raced through her as she trembled with pleasure.

"Think you can handle something this big?" he asked her.

Her eyes widened. It was certainly a big cock. Unconsciously, she licked her lips. He pushed her to the floor face down. The rough ground pressed against her naked flesh, making small cuts in her breasts, legs, and stomach. He was on top of her, pushing her legs apart. She whimpered slightly, wanting him, needing him to fuck her hard. She felt his cock at her pussy and let out a slight moan.

"Yeah, you want it slut, don't you?" he groaned.

She said nothing, but let out a faint whimper and pushed her hips back slightly. The rough ground scratched her more, setting sensations of pleasure and pain racing through her mind. Suddenly, he pushed his huge cock deep inside her. The force pushed her back against the ground, and she screamed as her pussy went into immediate spasms.

His weight was on top of her as he fucked her mercilessly. She lifted her hips from the ground a little, pushing back against him as he plunged into her again and again. The ground scratched her breasts and legs even more, thin trickles of blood appearing on them.

He pushed harder into her, groaning more now. He felt his cum swelling in his balls. Rose was moaning almost incoherently now as another orgasm shook her, then another. Her pussy clenched down hard on his cock, begging for his cum inside her. He groaned and pushed her hand onto the floor as he buried his cock deep inside her. She felt his cum shoot inside her repeatedly, and then leak over her pussy and thighs. She lay quivering beneath him in a daze.

When she came to her senses, she was alone. She rolled over and saw the scratches over her breasts, legs, and stomach. Her pussy still leaked cum. She dipped her fingers into her pussy, then lifted them to her lips tasting their combined juices. She smiled and called Black. She rode back to town naked till she got a short distance away. When she got home, she bathed and fucked her pussy to another long slow orgasm as she thought what a slut she had been. She decided she liked it and planned her next horse ride.

Takira
02-22-2003, 10:43 PM
wow! great story. *claps her hands*

Lilith
02-23-2003, 12:57 AM
Great story Max!

madmax67
02-23-2003, 08:08 AM
Thanks girls :D

Neige
02-23-2003, 10:42 AM
Sexy story!

IenkiMoonshine
02-23-2003, 10:56 AM
Nice very hot Max!

starlet
02-23-2003, 11:34 AM
I sure cant wait too the next ride Max good story hun :-)

madmax67
02-23-2003, 01:31 PM
Thanks all so much :)

How about some replies from the guys too?

kleclere
02-23-2003, 03:59 PM
Hey madmax very hot story. Hope you have a continued story for us. Why can't I find cliff top like that. Very good please continue.

hellsbells
02-24-2003, 06:39 AM
Another hot story hun. Well done.....loved it

hmmm...now where is my nearest cliff top?????

madmax67
02-24-2003, 06:51 AM
Lots of cliff tops near me :D