PDA

View Full Version : Another mans wife, My kept lady.

Cjack
02-08-2003, 12:55 PM
Some years ago I owned and operated a small chain of dairy stores. At one of the stores a man named Chuck had worked there about a year. He was in his late twenties and was married with a new baby.

One day he told his store manager he had to go to court for killing two deer out of season and he was going to plea guilty. He said he may get time in prison. Sure enough he got 2 to 5 and was taken straight from court. That was when I first learned about this.

I had never met his family so I was surprised when his wife called me at my office a couple of days later. Her name was Beth. She was crying and said she didn't have food or milk for the baby. We talked a few minutes and I knew I wanted to help her, besides that she sounded sexy. I told her I would come to her house in about an hour. I loaded up 3 big bags full of groceries before I went.

It was a hot summer day and late in the afternoon when I arrive at her home. Beth met me at the door and was dressed in a pair of shorts and a half T-shirt. The material of the shirt clung to her tits and set off her nipples pressing ageist it. The baby just had a dipper on and was asleep in the crib. After I brought in the groceries she invited me to sit and have a glass of ice tea. We sit at the kitchen table talking a couple of hours getting to know each other.

She said she didn't know what she was going to do. She didn't have any family there and she didn't want to leave the state because she wouldn't be able to visit Chick. As she talked she had tears in her beautiful eyes and was trying to not break out crying. I reached across the table and took her hand slowly pulling her over to me. Then I led her to the other room where we sit on the couch.

"Don't worry," I said, "you will be taken care of," before I kissed her waiting lips. She told me that a few days before, Chuck had suggested she may want to take a lover to make it through and if she did it would be OK with him. I told her I was married but I would like to be her lover. We Fucked.

Beth looked as if she was a teenager and I found out later she was 23, I was in my early thirties. They were married 2 years before he was sent up. She said she was a virgin when they married and her sexual experience was what he had taught her. She was a beautiful lady with nice full tits and long legs. A nice round ass and soon I had her shaving her pussy for me.

Within a week she was working in one of my stores and was "My Kept Lady." I made sure she told her husband about our relationship and he seemed to like the arrangement. Beth and I was spending many off duty hours together. She was great fucking.

Over the next year I turned her into a real Slut/Whore. I used her for my pleasure in every way I knew and let my friends use her also. She became addicted to cock and cum. When she would go visit her hubby he would ask her for all the details of her life. I made sure she was honest with him and told him everything.

After about 15 months we were planning for his release. She was worried not knowing what to expect as she didn't want things between us to change. I assured her things would be all right.

The day came for us to pick him up for his release. As I drove they were in the back seat and he was all over her. I knew she still loved him and wanted to give him pleasure but she didn't know what to do. I told them they could kiss and make out but they could only fuck at times when I approve. They would have to wait until we got home. I watched in the rear view mirror as they deep tongue kissed and she slowly stroked his cock. She bent to take him in her mouth and I stopped her.

That night I called Chuck into the bed room with us. I let him watch for the first time as I fucked his wife. I watched him as he stroked his cock while she was sucking mine. I could tell he was coming close to orgasm and stopping short hoping he could fuck her. If he was lucky I may let him. I wondered how far I could go before I would put him over the edge and make him cum. I pushed her head down and she started licking by balls. As I pushed more she moved on down to my ass as she had done many times before. His eyes were big and he was stroking faster and faster. She was running her tongue around the rim of my asshole and trying to tongue fuck me. I pulled her back to my cock and told her I wanted to cum. She was to take it but not swallow. I exploded a hot load in her beautiful mouth and told her to go snowball with chuck, she did.

Soon I was ready to go again. We fucked for at least an hour before I filled her cunt with my cum. Then I turned to him and said. "clean her up and you can fuck her." He moved in between her wide spread legs licking her clean before they fucked.

That night he learned that she would only be his after I had used her first.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you enjoyed this story you may like to read "The Pastors Wife" that is posted here.
Also on my site I have some interracial wife sharing stories. I may post some here later.

Thank you for reading this and leave a comment it you like it.

:fly:

Lilith
02-08-2003, 01:26 PM
My oh my!!!!! A tale of lust and control........my 2 fave subjects!:p

kleclere
02-09-2003, 04:21 PM
Cjack hot story please continue.

Cjack
02-10-2003, 11:22 AM
Thank you ladies, I'm glad you enjoyed. That is why I write stories.
I see many people read the stories but not many comment. It makes me wonder if it's the "type" of story I'm writing.
Thanks again ladies.
Cjack

lizH
02-13-2003, 01:28 AM
Wonderful! Hot and dominance. I love it.

Liz

Cjack
02-16-2003, 12:45 PM
Liz thanks for your comment.

It seems that when I have some trueth to base a story on it makes it easier to write.
Cjack

Clickhere
02-21-2003, 09:58 AM
I have sure been enjoying your stories.
Please post more.

lizH
02-21-2003, 10:39 AM
Cjack,

I find that stories are easier to write if the basis is something I have experienced. I may change the names, or put a new person into the situation wth me in the fantasy, or somehow have a composite of several people in the fantasy, but the basis of it is fact.

Cjack
02-21-2003, 12:53 PM
lizH,
I agree with you on this and this is what I try to do nost of the time.
I make the statement "It don't matter if it's true or fiction as long as you enjoy it" because a lot of people say "if it's not true I don't want to read it.
With me they will never know if it is true or not. Most of my stories have some truth to them.

Thanks for your comment.

Clickhere
03-04-2003, 12:05 PM
Hey Cjack, when are you going to post some more stories?
You ever write any about sister-in-laws or mother-in-laws?

shyabusa
03-04-2003, 06:59 PM
I love your stories. I like the sluttage of the wives and the domination that follows. Total lust.

Shyabusa :cool:

Cjack
03-05-2003, 12:24 PM
Clock, Maybe I'll post another story soon. Keep watching. I haven't written any MIL or SIL stories yet. I think the next one I post will be interracial.

Shyabusa thanks for your comment. I like Slut Wives and I love to write about them. Lust and control even makes it better.