PDA

View Full Version : Car Wash

sugar & spice
01-12-2003, 09:52 PM
This is my first attempt so play nice

A hot mid September sun beats down on her back, her shoulders tense with exertion in such heat. She stands a few feet away from her car, spraying a cool layer of water across its surface. Once the car is fully soaked she turns the water hose to the bucket filling it with soap and suds. She reaches down into the bucket to grab the soapy sponge. Her attention is diverted to a voice behind her. "Need some help?" He asks, as he watches the soap stream from the soapy sponge down her bare legs. She smiles sweetly at his offer and nods her appreciation. He then rolls up his sleeves as he walks towards her and the car. She turns her attention back to the car lathering the hood with soap. As she leans over her breasts rub against the car, from his angle at the the passenger side door he has a perfect view or her large ripe breasts, now glistening with soap. Feeling his eyes on her she looks up through her thick lashes, a wicked smile crossing her face. The puts the sponge down, retrieves the hose, and douses him with water. He growls mercilessly reaching for the hose struggling with her until he has her pinned against the car. Her eyes show her shock as he turns the hose on her exposed cleavage, soaking her breasts, her nipples react instantly to the cold water, hardening before his eyes. She gasps as the cold water streams down her body. Coming to her senses she struggles to get away from his firm grasp but he holds her there, whispering in her ear, "Im not done with you yet my little one". He then presses his body squarely against hers. Her eyes instantly meet his gaze when she feels his hardened cock against her hip. her pussy wetten on instinct. She loves him, she loves his beautiful cock, and she knows its only a matter of time before he is inside her. She aches for him, craves him. Subconsciously she licks her lips, day dreaming of the possibilities of the afternoon. Boldly she reaches down between them, cupping his balls through the material of his jeans. He immediately returns the favor by sliding his hand between her thighs, up her short
denim skirt, to rub her crotch through her panties, he instantly feels her heat, her panties soaked with want. Quickly looking around to see if anyone was spying on them, she turns back to him satisfied that no one is around. She then moves to unfasten his pants. sliding her small hand into his pants feeling his warm hard cock in her hands she rubs her thumb roughly against the head, sliding her hand repeatedly up and down his long shaft. He braces himself placing his hands on the car on either side of
her head. While continuing the steady rhythm on her hand she lifts up on tip toes to trail her tongue along the tender grooves of his neck, whispering in his ear while she nibbles on his lobe, "Wanna fuck me baby?" Knowing she never refers to their love making as fucking, he is turned on even more, a slight moan escapes his lips, as she continues to pleasure him. Unable to take more he begins to buck against her hands, anticipating his yearning she pulls away. She then removes her panties letting then fall to the soaked ground. She then hops slightly wrapping her legs around his waist, steadily lowers herself onto his cock, the pressure is more then she can bare and a loud moan passes her lips, while she revels in the feel of is cock stretching her pussy to accommodate his girth. Regaining her composure slightly her body begins to slide against his cock, the friction
between the two bodies intensify with each thrust, each hump, his cock sliding further into her touching that one spot with each re entry slamming her body down roughly against his, her moans not possible to suppress, she screams his name in sheer ecstasy as her moist pussy explodes, her juices flowing down his cock, streaming down her thigh, his orgasm shortly fallows, pushed forward by the contracting of her pussy walls squeezing him for every last drop of his sweet cum. Breathless they both collapse against the car exhausted, he remains buried inside of her for a few minutes before reluctantly withdrawing. A satisfied smile
crosses his features, as he takes her by the hand and into the house. "the car wash can wait" he says with a wink....

i hope you enjoy...please let me know what you think.

S&S

fzzy
01-12-2003, 10:21 PM
Very steamy story ... well done!!!

Sea Chelle
01-12-2003, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by sugar & spice
Boldly she reaches down between them, cupping his balls through the material of his jeans. He immediately returns the favor by sliding his hand between her thighs, up her short
denim skirt, to rub her crotch through her panties, he instantly feels her heat, her panties soaked with want.
S&S [/B]

Really great image...nothing like quick hot sex against a wet soapy car...*puts that on my list of summer things to do*

kleclere
01-13-2003, 06:58 PM
Sugar & spice very hot story. Hope you continue after they arrive in the house. Just thinking about it makes the room very warm.

sugar & spice
01-13-2003, 07:40 PM
Thanks all for the pleasant feedback!!! It's very helpful.
kleclere i actually was thinking about a sequal ..............

S&S :)

kleclere
01-13-2003, 07:50 PM
I'm waiting on bended elbow. Hope it is as hot as the first. Thank you for sharing.

GusAspar
01-14-2003, 05:03 AM
Yummy story, Sugar & Spice. Yes, let's have the sequel - tell us what happens when they get into the house!

Lilith
01-14-2003, 07:40 AM
Good job! Short, sexy, and sweet!

saggybear
10-02-2003, 07:54 PM
good storty I loved ths images and the action

thanks for writting

saggy